Old Friends

Story Info
Sometimes it takes a friend to see what you need.
1.6k words
4.04
22.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Audra heard the alarm and quickly slapped it off. She lay in bed for a moment, covering her face with a pillow and willing herself to wake up somewhere else.

"This is only temporary, this is only temporary" she reminded herself.

A year. One full year of her life had been wasted in this god-forsaken place while her husband chased his dream of building his start-up company into a billion dollar industry. He was an incredibly talented programmer, and they had offered him an incredibly lucrative salary to relocate and work for a start up operation in Michigan. Audra would have given anything if he'd just passed it up. She'd had to leave her life and move here, 10 hours away from her friends and family to this cold and cloudy piece of hell on earth.

"Seriously, does the sun ever shine here?" she wondered out loud as she parted the bedroom shades a crack, revealing the usual overcast skies. Her husband, Jim, had long since left for work. She walked through the bedroom and forced herself to get into the shower and start her day. Although she had tried, and tried hard, Audra had not been able to get work in this part of the country. So she decided to just work for herself, picking up design projects as she could for soccer moms in the nearby affluent suburbs. Her days were free, she thought, empty and endless.

Showering quickly she stepped out onto the tile floor and grabbed a towel to wrap around her wet hair. Her curls had never been so wild before, she knew it was the cold dry air. After toweling her hair a bit, Audra opened the bathroom door, pulled on a short cotton robe and walked into the bedroom and stopped cold, startled at the sight of the man standing at the foot of her bed. He was wearing work boots and jeans with an blue oxford cloth shirt bearing a company insignia on the left breast pocket. His worn brown bomber jacket was unbuttoned, the collar still turned up to fend off the cold. He smiled a crooked smile at her, blue eyes glimmering.

"Shit, man! You scared me." Audra said, clutching her throat.

"Sorry," said Eric "you did give me your key, remember?" he said, shaking the key in front of her face before stowing it in his jacket pocket.

Audra relaxed and gave him a warm smile. "Yes, yes I did and this is a wonderful surprise. What brings you out this cold, gray morning?" she asked, placing her arms under his coat and wrapping them around him.

As she hugged him, her head rested on his chest and she felt the old familiar comfort. Now, she tipped her head up to look into those blue eyes that she had known more than half her life.

"So, want some breakfast?" she asked.

"No," he said. He kissed her, hard and passionately, his hand at the base of her neck.

"Coffee?"

"No," he said again, after placing a kiss on her collar bone and she shivered, still dripping wet from her shower.

"You know why I'm here." he whispered.

"Well, then, here have a seat." she smiled and pointed to a bench behind them at the foot of the bed.

Eric took a seat on the bench, shrugging out of the bomber jacket. Audra straddled him and sat on his lap, feeling the bulge beneath his jeans. She kissed him, hard at first, their tongues exploring deeply, his hand tangled in her auburn hair. She rubbed against him, feeling the belt of her robe slip loose as he pulled on the end.

"Patience, patience, not so fast." she scolded.

Placing a hand on either side of his face, she kissed him tenderly on the face, moving downward to kiss his neck and nuzzle around his ears. God, he smelled good. She couldn't believe after all these years he still wore that scent that drove her wild. As she kissed him her hips rocked against him and her hands moved downward to pull the blue shirt from his jeans. His hands moved inside her robe to cup and caress her breasts.

She slipped off his lap and knelt on the floor between his knees, reaching up under his shirt to rub his chest. She reached forward, alternately kissing and licking his smooth stomach, tracing patterns with her tongue and moving slowly downward. She rubbed at the bulge in his jeans, kissing it through the fabric, then moved her hands to the buttons to release his erection.

Audra pulled his jeans down only enough to provide the access she needed.

"Oh, yeah," she heard Eric whisper.

She cupped his balls in both her hands, glancing up to see the look on his face.

"Jesus," she heard him moan.

She bent her head, wet hair falling over her face, and kissed them lightly, then began a slow licking motion at the bottom and continuing up to the base of his erection. Then she stopped and brought her tongue to the left side, working her way across.

She could hear him moaning with pleasure, and felt herself getting wet. She brought her tongue back to the base and licked him slowly all the way up to the tip, then around the tip in small circles, and back down the top. When she paused for a moment, he put his hand in her hair.

"C'mon, take it." he instructed.

"I told you patience."

She smiled sweetly, then gave him a few more licks up and down the sides. Finally she moved her attention back to the underside, licking slowly all the way up to the tip again, lingering there, and placing her lips just around it. Her tongue moved in quick circles around the top and she could hear Eric moaning with pleasure. Finally she pushed her head down until her lips were at the base and his entire dick was in her mouth, pressing at the back of her throat.

"That's it, take it all, baby." he whispered hoarsely.

He was grasping at a handful of damp her hair as she moved up and down on him, slowly at first allowing her tongue to caress the underside while her teeth gently scraped the top of his dick. When she got back to the top she savored it, sucking for a moment, then going back down rapidly. Her right arm wrapped around him to grasp his firm ass, and the left one still cradled his balls, gently squeezing them. She picked up the pace and was soon bobbing her head up and down on him knowing he would come at any moment. But she wanted more.

He was wet from her mouth and again she straddled him, sitting on top of his erection and settling until his entire length was inside her. His hands were inside the robe, which had fallen open, and he was toying with her nipples, kissing them and squeezing them. He smiled at her

"I think you liked that as much as I did" he said.

"Oh, I did. You know I love doing that. Feels powerful, turns me on." Audra whispered as she moved slowly, up and down on him.

She wanted this to last forever, it felt so good. Her hands gripped his shoulders, through his shirt he could feel her nails biting into him. She pushed her hips up and down, slowly at first then picking up the pace. "Wait, the mirror, I want to see!" she said, pointing to the full length mirror in the corner of the room. She extracted herself from him, grabbing his hand and leading him to the corner. When she put her back to him he instead pushed her down onto the hardwood floor doggie style on her hands and knees, and entered her from behind.

"Yeah, that's what I like, y'know?" Eric whispered in her ear.

"Oh, god, yes." said Audra, watching the movement in the mirror. She could see their juices, intermingled and glistening on his cock each time he pulled out and then slowly pushed back in. He began to pick up the pace, pushing in harder each time, ramming his full length into her pussy. Seeing her reflection in the mirror turned her on and she felt herself getting closer with every push.

As she felt herself getting close to the edge she said in a hoarse whisper, "yeah, fuck yeah, that's it. Fuck me baby, fuck me hard."

Eric pumped in and out quickly, "Yeah, feels good, doesn't it baby?" He watched his dick as it entered her and slid back out and knew he was getting close too. His right hand fingered her clit, the left was on her tit, pulling at her nipple.

"Harder baby, harder." said Audra. He increased the speed, she felt his balls slapping her ass as he pumped in and out. "oh, god yes that feels so good, don't stop I am almost there." she said, breathlessly.

"Yeah, c'mon, fuck yeah, just cum, come on!" Audra shuddered with orgasm as the sensation shot through her body, leaving her without breath for a moment. She gasped for air and felt Eric make one last, hard, entry before she heard him moan and felt his shudder. He came inside her and she could feel their warm, sticky juices running down her leg. She collapsed on the floor with Eric on top of her.

Once they collected themselves and Eric had gotten dressed, Audra replaced her bathrobe and walked him to the front door.

"That was nice. You still have that key?" she asked.

He smiled, grabbing her ass and kissing her hard on the lips. Whispering in her ear he said, "You should tell that husband of yours to pay more attention to his sexy wife." Giving her ass a slap, he turned and opened the door.

As he left, Audra said quietly "He's your brother, you tell him."