Old Friends Ch. 01

Story Info
Alexa & Blake share a night of wild passion in a hotel.
1.4k words
3.6
29.7k
6
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel all my muscles go "aaahhh", as I sank into the tub of hot water topped with fragrant bubbles. The cares of the day were behind me as I hummed along with the sensual Latin guitar melodies emanating from the iPod. The warm glow of candlelight, reflected in the sand-coloured tiles, added to my sense of calm and well-being. I closed my eyes and began to plan the evening ahead.

I was meeting an old boyfriend for the first time in over 30 years and everything had to be perfect.

The past few months dieting and exercising had my body in its best shape in years and I had let my hair grow long, like it was even before I first met him. With carefully selected scented, moisturizing body wash, I caressed my body with the loofah to make sure my skin was soft, silky and smooth in all the right places.

As I turned on the whirlpool jets, I toyed with the idea of exposing my clit to one of them. It always gave me an "eyes rolling back in my head" orgasm; but I wanted to save the possibility of that for later. For now, I just let the jets do their work of massaging my back and legs while my mind roamed freely. The intensity of my desire was kept going by the memory of his skill with his tongue and fingers.

The timer on the jets turned off and the water cooling, I climbed out of the tub and grabbed a thick, fluffy towel off the warming rack. As I dried myself, I inspected my body in the mirror. Shoulders -- strong, well tanned, possibly my best feature! Breasts -- not bad for a gal my age, still relatively perky and a nice handful. I cupped each one and tested my nipple response -- instant "zap" to my clit and I could feel myself getting wet. It was all I could do not to reach down and bring myself off. Belly -- well, after two kids, it would never look the same, but the diet and exercise had taken some of the "jelly" out!

A year of laser treatments had rendered my mound nearly hairless. I got out the trimmer and tidied up the small patch. Legs and thighs -- also strong and shapely and very smooth! Feet --perfect for toe-sucking, if you were into that kind of thing!

I smiled as I slipped a new red silk and black lace, hip-length negligee over my head and eased a black lace thong over my thighs and hips. From the many e-mails we'd exchanged, I knew the effect this outfit would have on Blake. I slid my feet into red patent spike heels and struck a few poses in the mirror. A long strand of "pearls" completed the look.

Dressed, candles lit, music playing softly, champagne on ice... there was a knock on the hotel room door. I was a little nervous as I peered through the peep hole. Although, he'd sent me photos by e-mail, I wasn't sure I'd recognize him. But there he was, Blake Aulde, a little older, but still with that head of thick, black curls!

The look in his eyes and the bulge in his pants told me everything I needed to know when I opened the door. I stepped back into the room and, suddenly, things were a little awkward.

"So, how are you?" he stammered. You would think we hadn't been e-mailing for years leading up to this.

"I'm great," I smiled. "Champagne?"

Never one to do a man's job, when a man is available, I offered him the bottle to open. With easy expertise, he wrapped a towel over the bottle, gave it a quick twirl and popped the cork. The towel dropped away and we had our first "ejaculation" of the evening as some champagne squirted onto his shirt.

"Here," I said, taking the bottle from him, "let me get that wet shirt off you." With the sensual New Age sounds of Loreena McKennit playing in the background, I took my time unbuttoning his shirt, running my hands up over his shoulders and caressing his chest in between each button. With all the buttons undone, and his still nearly hairless chest exposed, I playfully licked and nipped each nipple.

Inviting him to sit in the room's only chair, I poured us each a flute of champagne. "Here's to old friends," he toasted, and we clinked glasses. I took a sip and then noticed the towel on the floor.

"Let me just tidy up a little," I said, as I bent over to pick it up, making sure he got a good look at my firm, round ass, barely-covered pussy and long, well-muscled legs. I stood up to see the tent in his pants and his mouth agape. I took that as an invitation and leaned in to tenderly touch his lips with mine. His response was like that of a starving man to a juicy steak. He began to suck and nibble at my lips, as his tongue sought the taste of my mouth.

He pulled me onto his lap and his firm cock would have impaled me had it not been for the fabric between us. Straddling him, our lips and tongues became reacquainted. When, after what seemed like hours of passionate necking, I rose from his lap, there was a huge damp spot on his pants; from him, or me, it wasn't clear!

I needed a drink! My nipples were in sharp relief against the red silk of my negligee and the crotch of my thong was soaked. I took a long gulp of champagne while Blake refilled his own glass. He drained it and filled it again.

A slow rumba came on the stereo and, setting my glass on the night table, I began to move my hips in time with the music. My neck was feeling warm, so I reached up and lifted my blonde highlighted, shoulder-length hair, allowing Blake to get a good look at my firm triceps and biceps.

He motioned for me to turn. I allowed my hair to fall as I did, but kept my arms raised, hips swinging sensuously, legs spread suggestively. Blake began to rub himself through the fabric of his pants. I could tell he wanted to close his eyes and lose himself in the pleasure, but he didn't want to miss a moment of the "show" in front of him. Not wanting to disappoint him, I reached for the hem of my negligee and slowly pulled it up, exposing my moist, thong-covered mound. By the time I had lifted the red silk over my breasts, his rubbing had become faster and his breathing heavy and the wet spot on his pants was growing.

I lifted the negligee over my head and dropped it on the floor. The pearl necklace fell between my breasts and bounced gently against my mound as I continued to sway in time to the music, caressing my breasts and playing with my nipples. Blake groaned softly and closed his eyes.

I could tell he was near the bursting point. Taking pity on him, I knelt before him and reached for his belt buckle. Quickly, I undid his belt, unbuttoned his pants and lowered the zipper. I managed, with some difficulty, to free his rampant cock from his boxers and, I swear, I'd never seen him so engorged.

Taking him in my mouth, I teased his foreskin with my tongue. I could taste his pre-cum and it caused a mini-flood in my pussy. It was all I could do to keep from jumping on him there and then. I loved the feeling of his smooth cock head as I massaged the length of him with my tongue and lips. I sucked at his swollen member like a little kid with a forbidden lollipop; I wanted to taste all of him and finish it off -- fast!

He didn't disappoint me when he suddenly stiffened, thrust against my palate and spurted hot, salty cum down my throat. I could hardly swallow fast enough and some spilled out the corners of my mouth. Raising my mouth to his, I kissed him deeply, sharing with him his own taste.

"God, Alexa," he moaned, "you are better than I remember!"

"Really, Blake? Well, the best is yet to come," I breathed, reaching for my champagne glass and draining the remaining liquid.