Old Friends Ch. 01

Story Info
He gets bound and gagged by an old school friend.
5k words
4.42
30.3k
9

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: This story represents something I might like to happen. The thing is it would be nice if I could find someone likeminded I already know to experiment with rather than having to meet strangers and so forth and that more about me personally. Here is a story about how it might occur. I am actually going to get very autobiographical here and I have been autobiographical a tad in some stories and some have been vanilla and I think my next story after this will be more vanilla than this, and this series might be a bit vanilla too because more than anything else it is encountercasting or perhaps even relationshipcasting as much as anything else but well, for someone who prefers to avoid shit like this this has been something necessary for me to do. This is actually not addressed to anyone in particular. It's one reason why I am not putting in any physical description of the female in this story. Some people are aware I am writing these so I want to be clear that the girl here is clearly an archetype and nothing more, not related to any specific person and truthfully anyone I've met in my life could fit into that category if this story was to play out in the real world. It's why I use the name "Patrice." Because in going to grammar school, high school, college, etc I've never encountered a "Patrice" so anyone who knows me who knows I write these can't associate it with anyone I know. I've actually never met a Patrice in my life. That's why I use the name here. I give Patrice a Southern origin because where I went to college almost everyone I went to school with was from the South or Midwest in places that generally are well...not open minded and seeing as I have already used Southern characters and am myself Southern I know how to write from a Southern viewpoint, I don't know how to write from a Midwestern viewpoint so establishing Patrice as of a Southern background is not a reflection on anyone I know but is easier to write because again I know the Southern viewpoint and Southern way, I've drank with Midwesterners but I don't know how to think like one, This reflects something I'd like to happen though this is just one scenario. And it could have been written with Jackie and Patrice meeting in a hotel in a city neither lived in but writing "home" made it easier.

*****

For a long time I avoided the part of myself that was less than vanilla.

Because I am driven first and foremost by professional ambition, a desire for fame for the right reasons, and for power and money, and the fact that I am male it simply was not something you could pursue easily because it seemed odd and looking back at 30 I envy the kids who grow up today in a more open environment who'll not have to engage in the same sort of hiding an avoidance that I and those from earlier generations had to engage in.

Our society is becoming more open minded and this is a good thing indeed.

I get along with the guys well enough when drinking, or playing poker, or fishing and hunting (and those two always involve drinking) and I can handle myself at a Mardi Gras ball for sure but when it came to sex of course most men are the standard male pigs and it's all about "how hot she is" or how many women they can lay.

And for me I've always been a bit different.

Yes I have sexual desire like everyone else but because it's unconventional of course it's not something you can talk about with men and being raised in the upper middle class environment I was and especially in the South it's something I was always close lipped with with women on too because again I've always tried to maintain a certain image of myself and well, vulnerability in that department would have pierced it in many cases.

Of course on that score I was wrong because what women actually respect are men in touch with their emotions, men who have the strength to well, own things such as my less than vanilla desires but again I am from the time and place I am from and my desires venturing into non-vanilla territory it was easier to avoid such things and probably if I had come up in a more open environment like San Francisco I would have not been so reserved but I'm from where I'm from.

I think it's good in theory that Fifty Shades of Grey has made the public more open and was thinking this as I read the Newsweek special edition on 50 Shades, again targeted at women because women are clearly more open in this department but the one issue I have is that having seen the movie Christian Gray was portrayed as a complete and total prick and given that there are many parts of the country where this will not be as approved of I see real inherent risk in the portrayal of Mr. Gray because it's the kind of thing that could for example, cause dominant partners to lose their children in divorce cases and I can't help looking at it that way because my career path has always been oriented towards the legal profession and political arena and one thing I am a master at is propaganda and understanding this I can understand when something is not such a positive thing and the portrayal of Gray was not a positive portrayal whatsoever

What the less than vanilla community needs is say a dominant portrayed like one of the Brady parents or Mr. and Ms. Huxtable, just completely normal but who just happen to be non-vanilla in the bedroom and that is me speaking clearly from a public relations standpoint and if you go back to two of the great scandals related to this issue you have where a high ranking official in Washington, I think either in the CIA or FBI was found out to be a leader in the local BDSM community. That blew over into nothing and it didn't ruin him the way it could have but the thing is, that's Washington and no it didn't ruin him in Washington. There are many cities in this country, especially in the South, Midwest, Rust Belt, and even parts of the Northeast and the Mountain West where that would have been the end of his career and would have been the beginning of professional ostracism and then there as the case of that Senator from a Southern state that got caught in kink activities with a prostitute and he basically turned an about face and called it sin and well, my view is what he does only hurts the community because he was driven to that mainly through social disapproval of less than vanilla lifestyles and when given a chance to make it more publicly acceptable he ran from it. I don't know if he's still in office but you don't erase those desires and for that reason (among any others) he ought to be defeated next time he runs for anything because sexual prejudice concerning consensual activities between adults needs to fade out of government. If people want to have private religious beliefs that's fine and the government shouldn't oppress them or stifle freedom of conscience but we have the right to express ourselves sexually as we want as long as it is between consensual adults and is safe and sane and the government shouldn't oppress us or use it as a basis for discrimination.

It is for this reason that I would like to write a response to Fifty Shades of Grey in line with my own desires, namely the fact that I am the alpha male who would like to be submissive to an alpha female, again portraying both characters as highly normal, and saying at the very beginning that it is a political and polemical response to 50 Shades and then well, hope it gets made into a movie too.

The problem is of course with my desire for a public career and the fact that while I think millennials, centennials and maybe half of Gen X is accepting, older folks aren't especially in certain areas of the country, it would necessarily have to be under a pseudonym.

And it is for this reason that I am very conflicted.

I was thinking about this as I was driving along the highway and stopped into a store to buy some cigarettes.

And that's when I ran into Patrice.

Patrice and I went to college together.

We got drunk together on occasion but we ran in different social circles to a degree but I was known as the guy who always made the rounds when it came time to party. I was "everybody's friend" even though I had my own clique I usually rolled with.

We hadn't seen each other in a while and so Patrice and I struck up a conversation.

Patrice then had to go to the bathroom and that was fine and when she came back her purse accidentally fell off her arm and the contents emptied.

Among them was The Book of Kink by Eva Christina.

Patrice saw that I saw and you could immediately see the flush of embarrassment on her face and I caught her eye as she tried to hurry it back into the purse.

I helped her get the rest of the contents back into the purse.

We went back to the table.

"So..." I began

"Well..." said Patrice.

You could tell how uncomfortable Patrice was. She probably thought I thought she was a freak.

"Patrice, yes I saw that book and there's no reason to feel uncomfortable."

Patrice still had the look of embarrassment.

"Well Jackie..." she started.

"Patrice. It's 2015. There is nothing to be embarrassed about. Even if the Southern Baptist Convention would have you believe otherwise. But then again notice when all their kids go off to college and party half of them fall away from Christ. We Catholics go to school and our church let's us drink what we want, gamble when we want, and so forth and so well, far fewer of us end up becoming atheists. It's why even moderate Baptists differentiate themselves from them. Because God would never preach hate."

"Jackie..."

"Patrice, you should know something. If you are that way I am that way too."

"What do you mean Jackie?"

"How do I say this...less than vanilla." I tried to reassure her, "It's not weird Patrice, in fact I'm actually kind of glad I saw that."

"Why?" inquired Patrice.

"First, am I right that you are less than vanilla Patrice?"

Patrice nodded her head in the affirmative at my question.

"Well then we have something in common and I might like to talk about this with you more if you're interested."

"Why is that Jackie?"

"Patrice, I've known I've had well, inclinations like you see in that book really since middle school but you know we're both from the kinds of places we're from and especially if you're a guy you can't talk about it much with other guys, and because we both know what my ambitions are I've run like a scalded cat from it. But well the thing is you really can't deny such inclinations if you have them...

"No you can't Jackie..." she added.

"...so" I continued, "...but of course I have for such a long time and well I mean you never would have opened up to me had I not seen that book and I sure as hell wouldn't have talked to you about it but now that we know..."

"Yes..." she responded.

"Maybe this isn't the best place for this Patrice. We're out in public and all and we don't know who all is here. Because I am a believer in women's liberation I usually prefer to let women buy me dinner and drinks because for one thing any woman who when she asks you to buy her the drink, and you tell her that no she's buying you the drink, any woman that does respond in that way is worth talking to, but I'll buy you dinner tonight and break with pattern simply because I'd like to talk about this with someone I know and well might be easier with you than with a stranger. Would you be willing to do so?" I inquired.

"Oh what the fuck Jackie, might as well, where would we go?"

"The oyster house."

"Oysters, really Jackie?"

'Patrice remember I'm from the coast. It's the shit we eat all the time and they're downtown and everyone will be drunk as shit so it'll be more comfortable than this."

"Alright Jackie."

"8 then"

"8 is fine Jackie, though you really think people will be drinking on a Monday night?"

"At this place yes"

So that was that. We got up and left and I went back to my place and freshened up. I called uber to have them take me to the oyster house because to carry this out I realized I had to drink before hand and I had several glasses of Jefferson's and coke before going out."

I got to the restaurant and saw Patrice. Maybe it was the bourbon or maybe it was her dress but she looked as stunning as ever.

"Hey Jackie" said Patrice, with a bit of mischief in her voice.

"Hi Patrice," I responded.

"Have you been drinking Jackie?"

"Yes I have. It loosens me up and if Christ didn't want us to drink he wouldn't have turned his blood into wine. Just think of what his BAC would have been had he been pulled over by the DUI police."

Patrice laughed at that obviously awful joke.

"So want to sit down Jackie?"

"Yes."

We found our table. We ran up a high bill and mainly got caught up some more.

Patrice surprised me by taking the lead

"So you really bought me dinner because of that book that fell out of my purse?"

"Yes."

"Why"

"Because Patrice I am wondering well...I've read that book and if you've got a book like that maybe you'd do a favor for an old friend especially if you have those inclinations."

"Yes Jackie?"

"Patrice as you know I am very much an alpha male, in terms of my personality, my goals, my approach to life and remember in society the true alpha males are not so much the jocks, unless they play in the NFL or NBA as they are the moguls, the Bill Clintons, you know the big shots, your Bill Gateses and all."

"Yes Jackie"

"But well, let's just say I've always been a king looking for a Queen so to speak. I'll bow down to no man and you know I have always wanted power and prestige and fame and to well, remember that video from Iraq where they had the refrigerator that had a photo of Saddam Hussein inside? Well, basically to be admired enough to have my picture in refrigerators though of course I'm not a brutal dictator like Saddam."

"Of course Jackie, so you're saying..."

"I'm saying I'm an alpha male in search of an alpha female to submit to."

"Go on Jackie."

"Well, Patrice I've always had a bit of a foot fetish and well I've always wanted to be tied up by a pretty girl."

"Go on"

"It's well, you know. A few months ago I finally decided to try a pro-domme and well it's unlike anything I experience before. It was like time was suspended itself and like in an instant the time was up."

"Oooh" exclaimed Patrice in sort of an excited and half sultry tone.

"But the thing is well for one I can't well, unless I could find a way to get it written off as a medical expense I can't regularly do that and well the thing is I realize if I could do this regularly it would help me emotionally, spiritually and so forth."

"Such a dirty boy you are Jackie" said Patrice, with a bit of desire in her voice.

"And so well, when I saw that book I was wondering well..."

"Well what Jackie?"

"Well..."

"Say it Jackie..."

"Well, what's your interest in this? You have that book. You wouldn't carry it in your purse, especially when well, it could fall out as it did tonight unless..."

"Well Jackie, let me just say this. Because you've had the courage to bring me here and buy me dinner let me say this..."

"Yes Patrice..."

"A dirty boy like you could use my guidance"

"You mean.."

"Actually Jackie I've been both the submissive and the dominant and I might well, be inclined to more than you could want or handle at this time."

"So..."

"Jackie, whenever you can run into someone you already know whose into this, especially someone like you, you want to try."

"So that means..."

"It means if you're down for it I'd love to have you at my mercy tonight, mister."

"I'd like that."

"We'll see about that in the morning. You know you were right Jackie."

"About..."

"About having oysters. They'll make you more pliable. I hope you know what you're getting into."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm going to be your goddess tonight Jackie. I don't think you realize how intense I can make this, especially for an old friend. That we knew each other before makes it hotter actually."

"I think I might like that."

"You'll see, darling. You know you're drunk."

"I know I am, I drank at home to pregame. It's why I took a cab here."

"So your car is at home?"

"Yes."

"ooohhh I like that."

"Why?"

"People won't know you're gone baby. I can have some fun with you."

"And so we're going to take a cab?"

"No Jackie, I had two glasses of wine. I can still drive dear and it's better this way."

"Why?"

"Because I'm kidnapping you Jackie. And I don't want you to see where you're going."

"Sounds hot."

"It is."

With that I began to pay the check and then Patrice surprised me.

"It's my check."

"Really Patrice" I said, stunned.

"Yes. Going out tonight has gotten me right where I want you and Jackie you should know I'm a real tigress."

"And"

"I can be really sweet or I can be a real bitch. How I am will depend on how you behave and remember there will be no escape until I let you go."

"I think I'm going to like that."

"Oh you'll see baby"

And with that we left and Patrice took me to a local shop and bought a scarf.

She then began walking me back to her car.

"Ok, Jackie, I'm going to blindfold you."

"With the scarf?"

"Hmmhmm. Remember I'm kidnapping you."

"And what if I take the blindfold off."

"You have a point Jackie, follow me."

We walked into the drug store and Patrice purchased several pairs of hose. She then walked me back out to the car.

"Jackie, get in the back seat and lay on your back."

"Yes Patrice" I said and complied.

"Put your hands behind your back."

I complied and I soon felt something going around it"

"Patrice..."

"I'm tying you up with the hose I just bought. Just relax Jackie. You said you wanted to be tied up by a woman. Well I'm giving that to you and you'll be trussed up a lot tonight."

"Ok."

"Put your ankles together"

I complied and soon I could feel her wrapping hose around those too. She then pulled up my ankles to meet my hands and I felt more hose go around them too.

"So how do you like that Jackie?"

"Feels nice actually."

"I've got you in a hogtie baby. Try and escape"

I started jerking and testing my bonds.

"See baby, you're at my mercy now. You are my hostage."

"I like the sound of that."

"We'll see Jackie, we'll see" she said, again with mischief and sensuality in her voice.

I could tell she knew how to dominate.

"Now Jackie, I can't have you making any noise on the way home or screaming for help. What good is it to kidnap you and make you my little sex slave if you're going to scream for help and have someone rescue you?"

"And that means."

"That means I'm going to gag you and I want you to know this is for your own good. I can tell you're enjoying this and you need to be in my power for a while. This way if you scream for help no one will be able to hear you and you won't be able to escape the pleasure I'm giving you."

"Sounds hot."

"So you're ok with me gagging you?"

"Yes, are you going to use hose?"

"Yes but not the hose I bought tonight?"

"Explain Patrice"

"That's Miss Patrice Jackie. Remember you're tied up now. You're my kidnap victim now. I can do what I will with you now. Do you understand?"

"Yes Miss Patrice."

"Good, now as I was saying, I'm going to gag you with hose but not what I just bought and that's because I'm going to have you blindfolded on this car ride and have you hogtied in the back. I want you to taste me."

"And so Miss Patrice"

"And so..."

I could see Patrice take off her high heel and she pulled off her pantyhose.

"Open up Jackie"

I complied and she balled it up and put it in my mouth.

She then took off the other high heel, took off the hose, balled it up and put it in my mouth

"And now for the final touches" said Patrice.

12