Old Friends Ch. 03

Story Info
Patrice and Jackie continue their interlude.
1k words
4.14
12.5k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat there tied with Patrice's panties in my mouth, wondering what would happen next.

I was as horny as could be.

I wanted to shoot loads and loads of cum inside her.

But all I could do was sit in that chair. Waiting for her.

Longing for her to return.

And soon my wish was answered.

Patrice walked in, completely naked.

She walked up to me.

"So have you missed me baby?" she asked, cooing in her voice.

"Mmmmppphhh"

"I can't hear you, did you miss me?"

"Mmmppppphhhh."

"Speak clearer, if you want me to untie you and fuck you you've got to speak up Jackie"

"Mmmpppppphhhh"

"Ah well my little slut. You don't want to speak up so I'll leave you there."

"Mmmmppphhhhh"

Patrice then started to stroke my face very gently, very lovingly.

"Poor baby. I want you to know I've decided to keep you a few days. I like dominating you Jackie."

She continued to stroke my face.

"I know baby. But you know you want this and you know you like being dominated by me like this."

Patrice was right, I was enjoying this. I still wanted to fuck the shit out of her right then and there so I decided to scream to get her attention.

"Mmmppphhhh"

"Mmmmpppphhh"

"Mmmmppphhhh"

"Scream all you want baby, no one can hear you with those panties in your mouth," Patrice teased.

And I was enjoying it but I wanted to fuck her and so I thought if I kept screaming at some point she'd take the gag out and I could make my case. So I started saying "I want to fuck you"

"Mmmppphhh"

"What's that I can't hear you," Patrice said.

I said "I want to fuck you" through gag but it came out as "mmppphhhh."

"I can't understand you, are you saying you want to fuck me?" inquired Patrice, with an innocent look in her eyes and tone in her voice.

I nodded my head.

"And I suppose you'd need me to untie you in order to fuck me?"

I nodded my head.

"I'm sorry Jackie my dear slut but I can't do that. I'm still punishing you for being a bad boy and not accepting your inner slut. We could have had so much fun in school but you kept this from everyone and you hurt yourself most. I'm teaching you how to enjoy your desires."

I screamed "No" through the gag but it again came out as "mmpppphhh."

"I have to keep you tied up right now but I want to know if you'd like to cum. Would you like to cum Jackie?"

I nodded my head in the affirmative.

"I'm going to leave you tied to the chair and I'm gonna keep those panties in those mouth but I'm going to give you a blow job. Would you like that Jackie?"

I nodded my head.

"Such a good little slut. But there's just one thing I have to do to heighten the senses. Do you want an intense orgasm slut?"

I nodded my head.

"Very well Jackie."

Patrice got up and left the room.

She came back with a what looked to be a device of some sort.

She came up to me.

"You're probably wondering what this is aren't you?"

I nodded my head and said "Yes", muffled as it was by the gag.

"Jackie, this is a vibrating device designed to stimulate your prostate. See the prostate in men is what the g-spot is in women. By stimulating it just right a man can achieve a full body orgasm of the kind we women have when we do get off.

"Mmmppphhhh"

"You'll like it Jackie. If you wouldn't you would have told me not to when you told me what you wouldn't do."

And Patrice did have a point. I had always been intrigued by prostate play but with it upon me it was a different thing entirely. But there wasn't much I could do tied to that chair but accept the stimulation.

Patrice inserted it into my ass and she turned it on. As my prostate began being stimulated by it I started to feel giddy and starting laughing through the gag.

Patrice then put her mouth on my cock and starting sucking my dick and she went slow and deliberate.

She had me to the edge several times and then would back off, all while that vibrator was doing its work.

Finally I came and it was electric.

I had never had an orgasm like this before.

And Patrice kept sucking and sucking till I thought she'd suck me dry.

I was very satisfied and happy.

"Did you enjoy that slut?" asked Patrice.

I nodded my head.

"Good slut. I want you to know that dick of yours will not be in my pussy till you've pleasured me with your tongue. I pleasured you with mine and you're going to return the favor. Do you understand Jackie?"

I nodded my head.

"Good boy," she said as she stared deeply into my eyes running her fingers through my hair.

"But it's not time yet for that Jackie but you have been right about one thing. It's time for me to untie you from the chair. But your hands will stay behind you and that gag is staying on Jackie."

"Mmmpppph"

"I have to keep you quiet, baby."

Patrice untied me from the chair and helped me over to the bed and she laid me down sitting up with my hands behind my back against pillows.

I saw her get a DVD of Family Guy and put it in the VCR.

"Jackie I'm gonna let you sit here and watch this and think a while. I want to go off for a little while. I'll still be in the house and check up on you from time to time but I want you to sit and think about how you've enjoyed this and me. Can you do that for me slut?"

I nodded my head.

"Good boy. Don't go anywhere now."

Patrice sauntered out of the room, shaking her ass as she left.

By now I was entranced and could only wonder what would happen next.