Old Friends Ch. 04

Story Info
Patrice makes Jackie beg for relief like the slut he is.
2.1k words
4.22
20.7k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patrice left me watching the DVD for a while.

Then she came back into the room.

"Such a good boy you are Jackie. Laying there all tied up. Can't go anywhere. Sucking on my panties and you know you like it."

"Mmmppphhhh" is all I could say with those tasty panties in my mouth.

"What would you say Jackie if I never let you go, if I took you with me and kept you as my personal little plaything forever?"

At the sound of that I began to get a bit worried and began changing my play screaming into real screaming and Patrice could tell that worry had come over me at that statement.

"Don't worry Jackie, I'm not crazy. But I like to tease my captives a lot. Do you like being my captive Jackie? Nod your head if you do."

I did.

"I think it's time for you to serve me orally Jackie. I promised you that I would fuck you but not till you ate me out and I gotta be honest I wanna fuck you, I want you inside me, but you've got to pleasure that clit with your tongue first. Are you ready?"

I nodded my head.

"Good good boy. Such a good slut for your Miss Patrice."

Patrice took the gag out of my mouth.

"Miss Patrice before I eat you out can I have something to drink?

"Why should I give you something to drink Jackie?"

"Because your panties have made my throat dry."

"That sounds reasonable enough Jackie, what do you want to drink?"

"I'd like a few glasses of water Miss Patrice. And maybe a whiskey drink or something like that?"

"And why should I give you a liquor drink Jackie?"

"To make me hornier, so I'll eat you out better."

"That sounds like a good enough reason."

"So will you Miss Patrice?"

"Well first I think I need to get you in a good hogtie."

"Why?"

"You'll see."

Patrice proceeded to put me in a strict hogtie laying there on the bed.

"So why did you hogtie me like this Miss Patrice, is it because I asked you for a drink?"

"Actually it is. You're right, those panties probably did dry out your throat and I should give you some water. But I don't know. I want you to show how much you want it."

"How can I do that tied up like this?"

"By kissing my feet."

"OK"

Patrice brought her feet up to my face and pressed against them. I kept kissing them. Her soles felt so good on my face. She then turned them around and I put little pecks all over her feet. We continued like this for a few minutes. Then she stopped.

"You are such a good foot kisser Jackie!"

"Thank you, Miss Patrice."

"You've earned a reward."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Can I have it?"

"Sure."

With that Patrice undid Jackie from the hog tie but still left his hands and feet tied.

"So when are you going to get me those drinks?"

"Can you ask a little bit more politely?"

"When can I have those drinks, please? I thought you were going to reward me because I did such a good job kissing your feet."

"I did, I took you out of that hogtie that had to be uncomfortable."

"But you said I probably need a drink."

"How much do you want a drink Jackie?"

"A lot."

"Will you beg for it?"

"Beg?"

"Yes beg, I want to hear you beg Jackie."

"Please please please let me have some water Miss Patrice."

"I don't think that was good enough. Why should I let you have water Jackie?"

"Miss Patrice, I'm so thirsty and I did a good job of serving your feet. Please please please pretty pretty please with sugar on top let me have that water."

"I don't know Jackie, I think I might be spoiling you if I do that. If I'm in control with you asking for water if I give to you then I might not be in control as much and that's what gets me off. If you keep asking for water I might just have to let you go thirsty."

"Please Miss Patrice please please please let me have that drink."

"You're such a whiner Jackie, I think you need to be quiet for a while. I went running earlier in the week and I've got those socks laying around. Maybe they should be in your mouth."

"That will dry my mouth out more Miss Patrice please let me have a drink of water please please please."

"What can you do for me to make me give you that water Jackie?"

"I'll eat you out better."

"You're only eating me out because I've told you you have to before you can have that dick of yours in my pussy and well, if you're throat is so dry you can moisten your throat with my pussy juice Jackie and you're such a slut it's just what you need."

"Please please please please please Miss Patrice please let me have that water."

"Why should you, you know I think I want to stuff those dirty socks in your mouth. They'll have my taste in them so your mouth can water up with saliva for how delicious they are."

"Please please please Miss Patrice let me have water. How about his, after you let me have my drink you can gag me with those dirty socks."

"Jackie I've got you tied up, you're not in a position to tell me what you are willing to do. I can easily gag you with those socks and there's nothing you can do. I've got you tied real tightly. You can't escape and with a good gag you can't scream for help, I've got you now as long as I want to."

"Please Miss Patrice pretty pretty please let me have that water. You are so beautiful, so intelligent, I love serving you and letting me have that water will let me serve you better."

"Well Jackie I was going to fuck you immediately after you ate my pussy out but you know what I'm going to give you that water but I've got to show you I'm in control."

"So what are you going to do to me Miss Patrice? Are you going to let me have that water? Please let me have that water. Please pretty pretty please. You are a goddess Miss Patrice a complete goddess. I am so fortunate to be in your presence."

"You are beginning to understand Jackie. Ok, you can have that water but you're going to give those socks of mine a good washing with your mouth while I rub your feet over by body before you can have that cock of yours in me."

"Thank you Miss Patrice."

"You should be thankful Jackie, but before I get you that water I want you to earn it."

"How will I do that Miss Patrice?"

Patrice got back up on the bed and put her feet towards my face.

"I want you to suck my feet Jackie. You say your throat is parched well I'm going to make you earn that water. Spend all that saliva you have on my luscious feet. They are luscious to you aren't they Jackie?"

"They look delicious Miss Patrice."

"Good answer, slut."

Patrice put her left foot in my mouth and I started sucking, first the whole thing and then each toe."

"You're doing good slut, now the other foot."

I again sucked her foot, repeating the process. She then pressed the saliva covered feet over my face and got my face wet with my own spit.

"You've been such a good boy, let me get you that water."

Patrice went to the kitchen and brought back a jug of Deer Park water, she left and came back with glasses,

"Didn't you want whiskey too?"

"Can you please mix it with coke Miss Patrice?"

"Why should I Jackie?"

"Because as delicious as that drink it is nothing compared to you and drinking it will only make me desire you that much more."

"Very good answer, slut."

Patrice left and came back to the room with a bottle of Gentleman Jack and some Coca-Cola.

Patrice filled the glass up with water and brought it to my mouth and I started drinking.

"Do you need another glass slut?"

"Yes Miss Patrice."

Patrice gave me another drink.

"Now what do you say slut for me being so generous as to let you have this water."

"Thank you Miss Patrice."

"Good boy."

She gave me a third glass of water.

"Now Jackie, if I keep putting all these liquids in you you're going to have to piss and I don't want to have to untie you so I'll let you have one drink and then the socks are going in your mouth."

"Ok Miss Patrice."

Patrice walked to the dresser and then fixed the whiskey drink.

"Drink up slut and remember this drink won't buzz you as much as my sex will. Drink up and think about how your Miss Patrice is a sex goddess and how luck you are to be tied up in her lair."

Patrice fed the drink to me slowly until I drank it up in about 10 minutes.

"Alright slut, you've had your fun. You're gonna have to take a piss and I think it'll take you about 30 minutes to need to go. Are you ready for those socks slut?"

"Yes Miss Patrice."

"It doesn't matter if you're ready remember that slut, I'm in control."

"Yes Miss Patrice."

Patrice got up and walked over to where the hamper was and pick up a sock.

"Now Jackie, would you try and spit this out of your mouth if it tasted bad?"

"How could I do that Miss Patrice?"

"You could push it out with your tongue."

"Why would I do that?"

"Because you're a dirty slut who likes being dominated and you know if you did you'd get a response from me to exercise my control that would make you even hornier because you like being at my mercy little slut."

"And what would be wrong with that Miss Patrice, wouldn't you like that chance to show your dominance?"

"I'd rather keep you quiet while I rub my feet all over your face and body and even maybe that little dick of yours. I want you horny when you get that tongue in my snatch."

"So what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to go get some duct tape so I can make sure you can't get those socks out and will give them a good good wash and taste how hard I work to stay fit and looking hot for little sluts like you."

"Thank you Miss Patrice."

"Good boy!"

Patrice got the duct tape and came back to me.

"Now Jackie, I've decided to just gag you with one sock, I want to save that other sock to reward you."

"Should I be happy for that."

"You should, you're going to love that taste little slut or more the fact that I'm making you taste it."

Patrice took a sock and brought it up to my nose.

"Smell that slut. Take deep sniffs. Does it smell good?"

"It's intoxicating."

"What a foot slut you are, ready to taste it?"

"Yes Miss Patrice."

"I think you should smell it one more time."

Patrice put the sock back under my nose and then rubbed it on my face, then she stuck the sock in my mouth, pulled off a strap of tape and put it on my mouth and then put three more straps on it. It turned me on so much each time she placed the tape on my mouth. My dick was rock hard. The sock tasted worn very worn but it turned me on that such a beautiful girl was doing this while having me tied up at her mercy.

"Jackie I want you to scream for help. It'll turn me on. Do it, now!"

I started screaming help but all that came out was "Mmmpppphhhh,"

"I can't hear you, scream louder."

"Mmmmmppppphhhhh"

"Scream like you want to really escape me, scream Jackie scream."

"Mmmmmppphhh."

"I still can't hear you, oh wait that's right, I've got you gagged with that dirty sock."

"Mmmmppphhh."

"Alright my little captive, it's time for you to give my feet some service. You don't have to do anything but sit there, not like you can move anyway with how tightly I have you tied."

Patrice started rubbing her feet on my body.

I was ready to give her the best clit licking of my life so I could fuck that pussy.

But right now I was under her feet.

And I was very happy to be there.

With every second that passed Patrice drew me further and further into her aura.

And I was loving every second of it.