Old Friends New Love Ch. 01

Story Info
Friends from school are reunited. Is it lust? Love?
839 words
3.8
8.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey when did you start working here Alex?" I had recently started working at whataburger and saw an old friend from high school. His name was Diego, he was a year or two below me but he had grown up well. He had a sexy jaw line and nice abs. His smile could make any guy or girl cream their pants. I couldn't help but stare.

"Uh hello? Anyone in there?" He waved his hand in front of my face. I was slowly checking him out since he approached me. My eyes were staring just beneath his belt when I realized I had just been caught.

"Oh shit sorry haha I'm just really tired. I started a few days ago though." I tried to pretend he didn't catch me starring. He smiled that sexy smile and while looking me in the eyes he adjusted his bulge. I blushed.

"So ever since higschool I've wanted to ask, what's your sexuality?" That question surprised me. I always considered him kind of a jock. Not because he was athletically involved when I knew him but because he was very cool and popular and had an amazing body. I actually had him in my chemistry class.

"Uh I guess I'm bi." I stuttered and looked down. I didn't know how he was going to respond. As I was looking down I saw him grab his bulge again. This time he grabbed just his dick. I almost came right then. His cock looked so thick and he was definitely hung.

"Cool. Me too." He moved close and whispered into my ear. Then he put his hand on my side.

"We both get out at ten, I checked. Maybe we should catch up or something after work." He walked away and left me standing in the lobby with the biggest boner of my life. I rushed to the bathroom and calmed my self down. This shift was going to go by so slow.

I spent my time making fries and Diego must have been as excited as me because he kept 'squeezing' past me through the night. At first it was innocent but each time after the next he pushed into my butt a little more. At 9:30 he pushed between a cook and me and I definitely felt an erection press into my ass.

He clocked out before me but he waited in the lobby. I got out soon after and met him in the lobby.

"Hey, we're you gonna get anything to eat?" I asked him timidly. I was kind of shy and confused about what was actually about to happen.

"If you're hungry we can eat hah I don't care man." He had a sexy laugh.

"Haha well I just don't know what we're doing to be honest." I blushed.

"Your face is red." He pointed out.

"Yeah well I'm blushing asshole haha." I shoved him.

"Oh you into that aggressive stuff huh? Kinky." He joked.

We walked around the store talking about life for an hour before he held me close to him. The wind was blowing and it was very cold out. He had already offered me his jacket to keep me warm but I refused to take it, I didn't want him to be cold either.

"Hey wana go warm up somewhere?"

"Sure hah but where?" I said shivering.

"Do you trust me?" He smiled cheesily.

I laughed at his goofy face.

"I think I can take you in a fight so sure." I laughed and shoved him again. But I did gently caress his chest before pushing him away. He threw him self on the grass.

"Wow you're sooo strong, you could totally take me in a fight. He said sarcastically.

"Pull me up Alex." He winked at me, how could I resist. I gave him my hand but I was quickly pulled down. My head landed on his chest. I was laying on him. It felt nice

"You just gonna lay there all night Alex." He was still holding my hand. I stood up and he let go.

"Come on, let's go." He said as he got off the ground and walked to the parking lot. Of course he had a motorcycle. He handed me a helmet. He could probably see I was a bit nervous.

"What don't trust me?" He laughed. I was nervous and didn't know what to say or do.

"What do I do?" He turned and faced me.

"It's okay, don't worry I'm a great driver." He flashed a cheap smile.

"Just wear your helmet, hold on and lean with me okay?" I nodded. Then he moved closer and took my breath away. He closed his eyes and I closed mine. His lips met mine gently but it was enough to make my body tremble. I saw it all fire works, I heard the ocean, I saw the mushroom cloud of a nuclear bomb just from one kiss. Then I climbed on his motorcycle and held on to his waist.

*TO BE CONTINUED*