Old Friends Reunite

Story Info
Girl & her older neighbor reunite after six years.
853 words
3.27
34.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotty0919
Hotty0919
19 Followers

Last Year I got a telephone call that I was not expecting. It was my old neighbor's daughter Jane. She called to say she was going to be in the area and that she would like to know if she could stay for a week. I said yes, and I was excited because Jane and I were good friends. Jane was like a sister to me, and I did not see much of Jane, because about six years ago her family moved to Ohio, after her dad's job transferred them there. That Friday night I got to the airport to pick Jane up. I was expecting to see this short, heavy, brown haired girl with braces.

Instead, I saw a tall slim sexy 18-year-old girl with long brown hair, a body to die for, and breasts that were as perky looking as anything. As soon as she spotted me she dropped her bags and gave me the biggest hug ever. It felt good to hold someone so good looking in my arms. After that, we went to the car I put her bags in and went back to my place. On the way home, we talked about how we were doing and how everyone was. We got back to my place and settled in. Jane and I talked. As she was talking, all I could concentrate on was how much she changed into this good-looking woman. Well it was about time we headed to our beds.

We went to our rooms and that was the night. All night I could not stop thinking about how sexy Jane was. I dreamt about how Jane looked naked. How it would be to fuck her brains out. Then the next morning I got up. I went downstairs passing Jane's room. She was up. Therefore, I went by the kitchen to see where she was. Then I ran back upstairs, showered, dressed, and ran down stairs to the kitchen. Jane and I sat and ate. As we ate, I felt Jane's foot start to run up the side of my leg.

Then I felt her foot reach my crotch. Here I was a 30-year-old man, getting felt up by my 18-year-old friend. I stated to show her that I liked it. Then she stopped. We got up and went out for the day. After dinner, we talked. We talked about what happened that morning. I said to her that it was nice, and that I had not been felt up like that in months. My girlfriend and I separate earlier that month, and I had not had sex in almost that long. I mean I masturbated occasionally, but that was it. She got up, sat down in my lap and kissed me. I picked her up, walked upstairs to the spare room, tossed her on the bed, got onto of her and kissed her.

We got off one another and got undressed. She told me to lie down, and she started to give me a blowjob. She sucked all 9 inches of my cock. Next thing I knew, Jane was going down on me. She slowly inserted my cock inside her sweet looking pussy. Her pussy was so tight, and just the right amount of hair covering it. As she went down she said…"Oh Clay, I've dreamed about this day all my life." Then she fell into my arms and managed my way to the she was on the bottom. Then I started to fuck like never before. We fucked for what was like hours.

She shouted…"OH CLAY, FUCK ME HARDER, OH GOD CLAY THAT COCK OF YOURS IS SO HUGE! OH FUCK ME HARDER!" Then I felt a sudden rush and blew my load right up her sweet little cunt. I felt like I just blew the load of my life. I slowly laid into her arms, and kissed her passionately. I told her that it was great that she came here. After a few minutes, we went to sleep in each other's arms. The next day was one that I would not forget. We were getting ready to shower up together, when I got a good look at her naked body. I was to turned on that I took her in my arms, kissed her, and tossed her back on the bed. I pulled out the KY Jelly, and rubbed it all over my cock. Then I slowly inserted my cock into her tight ass.

As I fucked her ass, she screamed out…"Oh god Clay, your cock is so huge for my ass. Oh Clay! FUCK ME HARDER, CLAY HARDER!" Then I pulled out, turned her over and started fucking her pussy again. She screamed out…"CLAY, OH GOD CLAY I'M CUMMING, OOOHHH CCCLLLAAAYYY IIMMM CCCUUUUMMMMIIINNGG!" With that, I shot my load up her sweet pussy. That week went by so fast. Every day we went site seeing and every night we fucked. About a month ago, I learned that she is going to have my baby. I flew out and proposed to her. It just goes to show you how much fun that week was.

Hotty0919
Hotty0919
19 Followers