Old Guys Teach Me a Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RSchwuler
RSchwuler
801 Followers

Herb picked up the pace and I bellowed mournfully. The walls of the sauna echoed with the slapping sounds of our flesh, Herb's big balls swinging into mine, his hips pummeling my butt cheeks forcefully, and Roger moaning in lewd, piggish delight as he fucked my face.

The man sodomizing me lost himself to the throes of a long, loud orgasm. He held himself in me as deep as possible, slowing down and eventually collapsing on top of me. Herb kept his cock in me, Roger patted my head and had me suck his balls lovingly.

"Now you've got my cum all up in you, I'll be inside you forever and ever." Herb cooed into my ear like it was sweet nothing.

He ran his fingers through my sweat-soaked hair. His other hand reached around and caressed my belly.

"I'm inside you now, baby. I'll always be inside you." Herb said gently, then pulled out from my ass and stood up.

"My turn, Petey-boy!" Roger sat on the bench and patted his lap. His cock was not as long as Herb's, but it was thick, a red, angry looking cock that I knew I now had to sacrifice myself to..

Slowly I collected myself and brought myself to him obediently. He had me sit down on his fat impaling cock. He kicked my legs were spread wide, and he had me place my feet on his. It made me feel ridiculous, like a little boy on Daddy's lap.

With surprising strength, the fat man lifted my weakened body up and down on his dick. Herb recorded Roger having his way with me. As he fucked me, Roger's hands felt me up, kneading the flesh of my stomach, hips and chest, playing with my nipples.

"Ooh, Petey likes having his little titties played with." Herb commented, noting my shamefully erect pecker.

"Make sure you get that on camera. I bet his boss'll love to see that." I gave into the fucking, the sensation of Roger's hairy chest and belly against the smooth, sweaty skin of my back. I met Roger's cock, fucked myself on his dick like a whore.

"Look at that bitch, she's really loving it" Herb cheered me on. Roger's panting grew faster in my ear.

"Go on, boy. Jerk yourself off. Jerk your pathetic little dick off." Roger ordered me before he roared in orgasm. I collapsed into him and gave my tiny rocket a single stroke. I detonated all over myself, in my face, my hair, chest, neck, everywhere. It looked like a quart of the thickest cum I had ever ejaculated. The men roared in laughter, and Roger unceremoniously pushed me off of him so that I fell in a heap to the sauna floor.

"Hey Rog, why don't' we mark our territory before we leave this loser?" Herb reached out and helped his friend stand up so that both of them were towering over me.

"Good idea, Herb." They both took their heavy, flaccid cocks in their hand and unleashed two streams of steaming, yellow piss. They directed their flow to my face, my chest, my neck, my crotch. Head to toe. Soon I was drenched in their urine.

"Smile for the camera, boy." Roger crouched down and grabbed me by my hair to force me to face my phone's camera. He let me go and Roger gave one last kick to my belly.

"Catch you around, Petey." Herb called as they left me in the sauna.

For reasons I don't understand, perhaps shame, perhaps craven cowardice, I remained in the sauna for several minutes, hoping to avoid seeing them in the locker room. Hid like a boy from his bullies. When I finally emerged the locker room was quiet and I hobbled to the showers. I looked down at my shockingly hairless legs, and watched as the cum and piss pooled below me on the floor. I bent over and I wincingly spread my ass cheek and let the shower clean my hole.

I couldn't find my towel - I guess the Herb and Roger had taken it just to fuck with me. Naked and soaking wet, I limped the mirror and faucet opposite the toilets, and grabbed a handful of paper towels form the dispenser. When I caught sight of myself in the mirror I gasped at the naked stranger before me.

My hairless chest. Hairless armpits, like a prepubescent boy. My bothered, cherry red nipples, larger than I had ever seen them, and naked, no longer hidden by chest hair. I looked over my shoulder and saw that Herb had left a garland of red and purple hickeys all over the back of my neck. I quaked with fear- a hickey on the back of the neck would tell any man that happened to stand behind me that I had been butt fucked. An obvious sign that I had been bent over and taken a cock up my ass. I might have had a sign taped to my back, declaring me a faggot.

As I dried myself with the paper towels, I couldn't stop staring at my reflection. I didn't recognize myself. I looked smaller, slighter. A quivering wimp. A coward who let himself be be taken advantage of by two old slobs.

When I got back to my locker, my stomach dropped to see it had been left open with the contents of my gym bag all over the locker room floor.

I was relieved that they had left my clothes. Outside of that, Roger and Herb had helped themselves to anything of value. My phone, of course, was still in their possession. From my wallet, they had taken all of my credit cards and $150 or so I had in cash. The watch Herb had taken before cost $350. For some reason, the fact that I had been robbed by them too made me rock hard.

I set my clothes aside and looked around. The locker room was still abandoned. I watched in the mirror between the rows of lockers and I got down on my knees, kneeling before where they had robbed me. Where they had begun their cruel blackmail of me. Where their threats and abuse had been met with my cowardice. I took my 4 1/2 inch erection in my hand and jerked off. I absurd myself furiously, eventually leaning forward, supporting myself with my left hand as my right hand played with my penis. I came on all fours like a dog, shooting my meager load on the floor.

When I got home, I immediately stripped naked and logged on to my computer and saw a notification that $800 dollars had been taken out of my ATM. A number of emails informed me of various purchases made with my credit card. Several hundred dollars in booze at a nearby liquor store. A very sizable dinner tab as well. I approved each of these transactions, my little cock hard as a rock. That night I came three more times, until my penis ached.

RSchwuler
RSchwuler
801 Followers
12