Old Habits Ch. 2

Story Info
The exotic dancer goes shopping - for a mirror.
3.4k words
4.59
33.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/09/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laszlo
Laszlo
48 Followers

In the story, "Old Habits" I described how I met Meli, the sexy girl who stripped off at the Latin bar where we went dancing one night. The title of the story came from the fact that she used to be an exotic dancer who'd relocated cities and become a travel agent in my office building.

"That was so much fun!" she said to me, as we lay in bed together, the morning after our adventure.

Meli lay sprawled in the sunshine on her bed, her tanned body glistening from the sex we'd just had. She fingered her pussy idly and murmured softly.

"Still horny?" I asked, noticing her slim finger circling her clit.

"Always horny!" she grinned. "But hungry too. There's no food here. Can we go out for breakfast?"

"Let's go down to the beach," I suggested. "It's a hot day and there're some good coffee bars down there".

I watched Meli's large breasts sway as she got up and went for a shower. While she dressed, I did the same. I was towelling my hair dry as I walked back into the bedroom and what I saw made my cock stiffen immediately.

"Wow, Meli!" I exclaimed.

"Like it?" she giggled, twirling around.

Her summery outfit was made of crocheted lace: a knee-length skirt, through which her tanned butt and legs were clearly visible; and a matching bikini top which held her firm breasts high. She'd pulled on some white high-heeled strappy mules which emphasized her dancer's legs.

"No panties, huh?" I grinned, stroking my cock, which was now sitting straight out in front of me.

"Do I turn you on that much?" Meli giggled, as she slid her skirt up her thighs to show me her smooth slit and did a little dancers' routine.

My cock was rock hard and, as I watched Meli, I stroked till I almost came. She was clearly enjoying putting on a show for me; she licked her fingers and teased her nipples through the bikini top and then started pulling on her pussy lips.

"I want you now, babe!" I said, moving towards her.

"Breakfast first!" she giggled, letting her skirt fall down and holding me from her with one outstretched palm.

The thought of going out in public with Meli in such a provocative outfit kept my cock hard as I reluctantly agreed and stretched my pants on.

"No underwear for you either, huh?" Meli giggled, as she sat on the bed, her skirt back up around her waist, stroking her pussy again.

"You don't stop, do you?" I laughed, after I buttoned my shirt and tied my shoes. "C'mon, let's go," I pulled her up off the bed by the hand.

Meli's apartment is only a short walk from the beach, so we slowly took our time, looking in shop windows as we went. My arm circled Meli's slim waist nicely and, from time to time, I slid my hand underneath her skirt and held her warm butt.

"What are you doing?" she laughed, as I occasionally would push the waistband of her skirt down a little.

"Just giving you the sexy belly-dancer look," I smiled.

Meli stopped in front of a shop window that gave a good reflection. "Like this?" she giggled, pushing the waist of her skirt down so far that the top of her butt was visible and, from the front, some of her pussy as well.

"That's great!" I laughed, hardly able to contain my arousal.

The woman in the shop - which sold antique furniture - had spied Meli and was craning her neck for a look.

"And is my top OK?" Meli giggled, fingering the edges of the crocheted fabric. "It could use an adjustment, too, couldn't it?"

"What do you mean, exactly?" I asked, as I held Meli from behind. My hands went to the waist of her skirt and started pushing it even further down. In the window reflection, I could see her delicious slit come into view as the crocheted fabric moved down.


"Look at her!" Meli murmured. Sure enough, the woman from the shop had moved so she could see what we were doing.

Meli started to stroke her breasts, moving the crocheted top aside and, pretty soon, her breasts were entirely exposed. I moved one hand from her pussy to her tits and started rubbing her nipple hard. My cock was pressing into Meli's rear as she ground her butt into me.

"Take me here, please!" Meli whispered urgently.

As it was morning, there weren't too many people around and the few who did walk by didn't seem to notice anything other than a couple hugging each other looking into an antique shop window. Still, I couldn't see how it was possible for me to pull my raging hard-on out right here.

"I can't!" I whispered back. "Let's go back home, babe".

"No, I've got an idea!" Meli whispered. She took my hand away from her breast and pulled her top back so it covered her. Using the shop window as a mirror, she also adjusted her skirt so she was barely decent.

"Come on," she motioned, as she took my hand and opened the shop door.

+ + +

"Good morning!" Meli said brightly to the woman, who looked surprised. "My boyfriend and I were just looking at that beautiful gilt mirror in the window. How old is it?"

She was a stiff and formal, but attractive woman in her late 30's. She wore a knee-length velvet dress that showed off her shapely calves. She paused for a moment, before replying.

"Well, we think it's 1880's. Probably from Germany".

"How much is it?" Meli went on.

"It's $5500," the woman replied.

"Oh, that's too much for us, isn't it honey?" Meli said, clinging to my arm and pressing her heavy breast against me. As she did, her finger stroked her cleavage, attracting the woman's eye.

"Do you have anything similar around half that price?" Meli asked.

"Yes, we do. Come with me," the woman said, her high heels clicking on the polished wood floor.

She led us to a second room, furnished like a nineteenth century gentleman's parlour. As we followed, I noticed Meli's hand stayed at her breasts, stretching her bikini top so her nipples were only barely covered. Playfully, I put my hand on her butt, too, and pushed her skirt down another inch or two as well.

Still with her back to us, the woman pointed out a large ornate mirror in a frame. "That one's $2200. It's turn of the century, probably French".

When the woman turned and looked at Meli, she started to say something, but gulped instead.

"It's very beautiful," I commented. "What do you think darling?"

"Mmmm," Meli said, almost as a moan. "Do I look nice in it? That's the main thing!" She burst into a little fit of giggles.

The woman glanced disapprovingly at us, but couldn't keep her eyes off Meli's chest. "Is that the sort of thing you're looking for?" she finally asked, in a thin voice.

"Yes, it is . . .," I started to say, before Meli interrupted.

"I've got a bit of a strange request," she said, facing the woman. Meli stood with her hands on her luscious curvy hips, sliding her skirt down fractionally once more. Her breasts pushed out against her bikini top and were almost working their way free as she jiggled her chest.

"What's that?" the woman asked, staring hard at Meli's bosom.

"I'd like to see myself naked in the mirror before we made a final decision," Meli said calmly.

I was just as stunned as the woman, for two reasons. Firstly, that Meli would so blatantly ask to strip off; secondly, that she implied we were serious about spending over $2000 on an antique mirror. Still, I thought, it's her game, so I remained silent.

"Well, that is an unusual request," the woman replied, after another of her pauses. "But I'll have to stay here with you".

I looked at the woman, wondering about that last remark.

"For security reasons," she said, with a thin smile. "I hope you understand".

"Darling," Meli said, "Can you help me?"

I wasn't sure what sort of help she needed in pulling off two extremely skimpy pieces of clothing but I was more than happy to assist. I leaned my head over Meli's shoulder and she writhed her body against mine.

"Caress me," she whispered, as we both looked at Meli's body in the mirror.

My hand stroked her bare belly, as Meli pushed her chest out. First one breast, then the other, fell free, as she jiggled them. Through the mirror, I could see the woman watching, just a few steps behind us, obviously transfixed, her pale face now with an attractive blush to it.

"You're very beautiful," the woman said suddenly, taking a step towards us.

"Why thank you," Meli said, smiling at her through the mirror's reflection.

I untied Meli's top and let it fall to the floor. Meli moaned and arched back, rubbing her breasts with both hands. My own hands went to her skirt, as I kneeled and pulled it slowly to the floor.

"She likes to show herself off, as you can see," I laughed, hoping to get a smile out of the shop assistant.

A tiny smile twitched across her lips and her hand seemed involuntarily to move to her own velvet belly. I remained kneeling behind Meli and slid my hand up her smooth thighs. She parted her legs as my hand found her warm wetness.

"Step aside, Meli, so your skirt's out of the way," I said, wanting to see her in all her naked glory.

I looked across at the woman, to see if she was getting anxious. She certainly wasn't: her eyes hadn't moved from Meli once inch and her hand was stroking her belly quite obviously.

Meli stepped out of her skirt and stood, legs apart, looking at herself in the mirror. My fingers went higher and probed her lips apart; she was very wet, like she'd been in the Latin bar, and I now knew that this public exposure is what turned her on more than anything. For a minute or two, she writhed and moaned while I played with her glistening pussy, but then she stopped suddenly.

"Can we sit on that sofa?" Meli asked, pointing to a leather Chesterfield facing the mirror.

The woman paused but then nodded silently. Her eyes were wide open and her cheeks flushed but, otherwise, there was no way of knowing what she was thinking.

"Ooohh, good!" Meli giggled. "I love the feel of leather against my pussy!"

She took the two steps over to the sofa and straddled the thick padded arm, facing us, grinning widely, while rubbing herself hard against it.

"Oh, my God!" she moaned, closing her eyes and rubbing her breasts. "That feels amazing!" She leaned back until she was reclining fully on the arm of the large sofa. Her legs dangled either side and her pussy was staring at us like a crumpled rosebud as Meli's fingers entered.

"Do you mind her doing this?" I quietly asked the shop assistant.

She quickly shook her head and returned her gaze to Meli. "Do you just watch her?" she asked me almost in a whisper.

"What do you mean?" I replied.

"Well, I get the feeling you two do this regularly as a turn-on. Am I right? What's your role?"

"His role is to fuck me!" Meli giggled. She was still lying back on the fat padded arm of the sofa.

The woman blushed bright red, but didn't respond. My cock was about to bust out of my pants and I figured that no objection meant no objection. I unzipped my pants slowly and watched the woman as my hard cock fell free.

"Oh, my goodness!" the woman gasped quietly, as her hand went to her chest. She remained immobile watching me walk toward the reclining Meli who was moaning loudly.

"Meli, babe," I said quietly as I approached.

"Please, please, please," she begged, in a giggling little-girl voice that I found incredibly arousing.

She wriggled her little body towards me, as if to receive my swollen prick. I leaned down towards her writhing hips and tickled her glistening folds with the head of my cock.

"Please!" she almost yelled, wrapping her slender legs around my butt and pulling me into her.

I entered her quickly. Meli gasped and her eyes opened wide as I felt the tip of my cock touch her cervix. I almost came immediately, Meli had got me so horny in the shop, but I held still for a moment.

I looked around at the woman to gauge her reaction to this; she was still standing where she was, breathing heavily, staring. Her hands were together, kneading. I felt my urge to orgasm subside, so I started moving in and out of Meli. For the next few minutes, I thought of nothing but the sensations of being inside Meli.

Until I heard a little sound behind me.

I turned to see the woman had sat down in a matching Chesterfield tub chair and was fingering herself through her underwear. Her dress was up around her waist and her hand was hard between her legs. I smiled.

"You've got great legs," Meli said, who'd also noticed the woman touching herself.

"Oh," the woman said, blushing brightly once more, and stopping her masturbation.

"Don't let us stop you," Meli giggled, as she wriggled her hips, and clenched my cock hard. That wriggle and clench did it. I spurted inside her what I had left after our morning's - and previous night's - lovemaking.

"That did it, huh!?" Meli giggled uncontrollably, as she withdrew my softening cock and leaned up on her elbows to watch the woman.

"Are you done?" the woman asked Meli, somewhat wistfully.

"I'm never done!" Meli said in a sly little voice, slinging a leg over the sofa and reclining on its seat. She'd left a 'snail trail' of sexy juices all over the sofa's glossy leather arm which the woman looked at. For a moment, I though she was going to rush off to get a cloth to wipe it but, instead, she looked at Meli and spoke.

"You two can stay if you want. We're not busy on Saturdays till after lunch usually".

I wasn't sure what her invitation meant and wondered how to reply but, as usual, Meli cut to the chase.

"You should come over here" she suggested, in her beautiful quiet way. Meli stroked her soft breasts and lay back on the sofa. "What's your name, anyway?"

"Marcia," the woman said, standing up. She looked nervous, but excited.

"Are you married, Marcia? A boyfriend?" Meli asked, as she parted her legs slightly.

"Neither," Marcia replied, "Not for a long time". A look of sadness crossed her face as she said this.

Meli continued to part her legs until Marcia could clearly see her pussy, still wet from our sex a few minutes earlier. Meli took Marcia's hand as she moved to the sofa and gently placed it on her slit.

"Is that nice?" Meli asked, curling her lips in a playful smile.

"I've never touched another woman," Marcia said with a deep blush. Suddenly, she looked beautiful.

"Only a man, huh?" Meli said, winking at me.

Marcia looked at my hanging cock, which responded by twitching once or twice.

"Make me cum, Marcia," Meli said in her hypnotic, sugary voice. "Please. Just do what you do to yourself".

Marcia knelt and licked her fingers. I took a step closer to watch. Meli's rosebud was wide open and glistening like it was coated with oil. Marcia started to gently massage Meli's pink lips.

"Ooohh, yeah, you got it, honey!" Meli murmured, as she stretched herself out, inviting Marcia's hand.

Marcia's kneeling figure attracted me, bent over Meli's delicious pussy and I moved closer still. I touched Marcia's hair gently. She turned around briefly and smiled, her first obvious, unashamed, show of pleasure.

"Do you mind?" I asked.

Marcia shook her head and turned her attention back to Meli's sweetly dripping honey box. I wondered what Marcia would do if I ran my hands down either side of her slender velvet hips. Only one way to find out, I thought.

"Oh my God!" Meli yelled. Marcia had hit the spot, obviously.

My hands caressed Marcia's shapely butt and I was surprised that she responded by pushing it towards me. Then, from a kneeling position, she got on all fours, moving her face into Meli's folds.

From here, I simply couldn't resist. My cock was hardening once more as I lifted Marcia's dress above her waist. She was wearing semi-sheer panties without stockings. I traced my fingers around the elastic of the legs and pulled them gently down.

"You smell great, Marcia" I said, as I pressed my nose against the wisps of hair I uncovered. She was wet. Very wet.

A little wriggle of her butt followed and I moved my tongue to her creamy lips and started nibbling. A little tremor moved through Marcia's body. But still she kept at Meli who, by now, was crying out loudly.

From my limited experience of Meli, I knew she was about to come. My cock was fully hard again, too, and with Marcia's pussy, shiny right at my nose, just there, I couldn't help myself.

"Oh, yeah!" Marcia moaned in a deep husky voice as I pressed the head of my cock against the folds of her vagina.

I pushed until the head of my prick was inside her. I wanted to go slowly but Marcia had other ideas. She bucked back against me until I was half in and contracted her pussy tightly.

I almost came when she did this - like I did with Meli earlier - and knew that I wouldn't hold on for too long. So I started sliding in and out gripping Marcia's hips with my hands, pulling her hard towards me. Her own hands moved to her clit and started playing with it too. Obviously she wanted an orgasm and knew what she needed to do.

"Oh God!!!!!" Meli finally yelled, at such a high pitch I'm surprised that French mirror didn't shatter.

Marcia giggled and I laughed, as we watched Meli's relaxed body slump. Now we could concentrate on ourselves.

"It's been a while, huh, Marcia?" I asked, starting a steady rhythm, gliding in and out.

She turned her head marginally and I saw her cheeks were still beautifully flushed bright red. "Longer than you can imagine!"

"So you want to become our sex slave then?" I laughed, feeling my cock expand inside her.

"If it's like this, I'd consider it," she replied, in her business-woman's tone of voice.

She was still fingering her clit and I knew I was going to come soon. I told her so.

"Go on then," was all she said.

By now, Meli was sitting somewhat upright. Her naked body was shiny with sweat - and other fluids - and I was turned on by both Marcia's svelte body still in its velvet dress and, of course, Meli's superb nakedness.

Marcia wiggled her hips in a way which made me come hard. Although there wasn't much in me left to spurt, the orgasm felt powerful, strengthened by the 'forbidden' aspect of fucking Marcia in her shop with Meli watching.

A moment later, I think Marcia came too. I say "I think" because I wasn't sure. Her body twitched while I was still inside her and she let out a little moan. Then she slowly withdrew from me and kneeled once more, leaning on the sofa's arm near Meli. She was back to the Marcia from earlier on - impossible to read.

"Well, was that fun?" Meli giggled. "We'd better get dressed. You've probably got work to do, Marcia".

Meli struggled to her feet and plucked her skimpy garments from the floor. Marcia stared as Meli slid into her skirt and adjusted her top, again examining herself in the French mirror.

"I like this mirror, hon," Meli murmured to nobody in particular.

Then she turned to face the still-kneeling Marcia, who'd pulled her dress down but hadn't put her panties back on.

"Marcia, would you accept $1800?"

Marcia was still for a moment before she gave a tiny nod. I thought, too, I saw a little smile at the corner of her lips.

Laszlo
Laszlo
48 Followers