Old Henry Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again he thanked me as we opened the gate and walked onto the street. The timing was poor as at that time a car approached on the other side of the road but swung over and stopped by our side. A grey haired older man leaned out the window and said hi to Henry, who replied and we stood there a moment as he introduced me to the stranger who made no pretense of staring at my breasts. He was an old friend I was told and of course I had to stay standing before them a minute or two longer as they said the usual niceties, the other man's gaze never leaving my body before I could disengage and return to my house. Their eyes must have followed my every move as I could almost feel them burning my naked back.

That evening I told Jon all about my day and he chuckled as I recounted the various situations I had found myself in. I asked him if he minded that Henry saw me as I was today, and he replied why should he? Henry was a friend and he didn't think he would do anything to hurt me. So he didn't mind my body pleasing the old man I asked, and continued as to whether he would mind if he took it further. Jon looked a bit taken aback and I could see his mind working around the question. He then smiled and I relaxed. Mandy he said, whatever pleases you pleases me, he really didn't mind as after all I loved him and he loved me and anything else was just sex, he really did get a turn on watching other men watch me. It was wonderful to hear him say something so trusting. That night we made love under the stars as it was so warm, it was lovely.

A week went by and again Henry and Jon worked on renovating a bedroom that needed a new window as the old one had rotted out. Jon only had the weekends to do these sorts of things although I did insist he give some time for us. It was Sunday morning and I had wanted to reward him for working so hard so I had surprised him the night before by wearing a very sexy nightie I had bought in a newly opened Victoria's Secrets lingerie shop in town as I knew he enjoyed seeing me scantily clothed. He said it was better than me just being naked. I asked whether he thought it was OK and he said, why not as he liked me to dress sexy. He certainly showed me last night that he liked it! I rose from our bed and went to the bathroom for a pee. I returned to find Jon had dressed, I was about to put on my dressing gown over the nightie when he said not to as he wanted me to serve breakfast just the way I was. I had chuckled and called him a dirty bugger, but agreed just for today, but not to expect it every morning. I went to the kitchen and after turning on the radio started getting breakfast ready. The scraps bin was full so I went out into the garden and down the path to the bottom where we kept the compost, smiling to myself that there would be no way I would do this dressed this way in any other garden. The sun had come up and was warm on my naked breasts. I remember standing there and rubbing my hands over my nipples, they had responded and popped up.

I almost reluctantly returned to the house and after opening the door had kicked off my garden crocs and went inside to be met by not only Jon but Henry as well sitting at the breakfast bar. Jon smiled cheekily at me as I blushed bright red.

I thought Henry could use a little breakfast as well, Jon had said innocently, you don't mind do you? Mind why should mind I thought as I stood in front of them my breasts fully exposed as the nightie was open busted and the hem only just covered my naked cunt, the feathery hem brushing the hair of my pubes. Henry looked sheepish and I could see him struggling not to look at my exposed breasts. I'd better put something on, I said. Why Jon replied you look fine as you are doesn't she Henry. Henry smiled and mumbled something still avoiding looking at my breasts. I was a little amazed by this but then smiled and said fine, but I felt Henry needed some sort of reassurance to put him at his ease.

I asked Jon to check if the paper had arrived and as he left, I quickly moved over to the bar and told Henry to put his hands out palms up, which he did with a questioning look. To his surprise I leant over and rested my naked breasts in each palm. As I did so I spoke quietly to him and told him it was really fine for him to stare at my body I really didn't mind, in fact I quiet liked it. I went on to say it must be hard without a good woman to look after him so my occasional nakedness was a gift to him. He just looked so grateful and I stood offering myself, letting him tease my nipples. The front door closed and I stood slowly and went back to preparing the food. Was it there I asked? Sure Jon replied and I was pleased to see this time Henry had no problems staring at my body.

The rest of the breakfast went very smoothly my breasts swaying as I organized everything, the men certainly seemed to enjoy it as well. I didn't sit down as my cunt felt wet from the sexual tension. Where was this all going to I asked myself. Finally they finished and got up, leaving to do some more work in the shed. I quickly put the dishes in the washer and it was less than a minute before I was in the bedroom my fingers teasing my clit into an explosive orgasm.

After dressing I went for a run, mulling over what had happened, why was I being so generous to Henry who was really just an old man? I supposed I found his gentle nature and good humor somehow hid the wrinkles or at least made them less noticeable. The day was mild and I was in no hurry, after bumping into a girlfriend we sat and chatted for a while watching the world go by. I was eager to ask what she thought but then I hesitated as it might seem a bit weird. Finally, we parted and I ran back to the car. On the way home I stopped at the super-mart to pick up some provisions and browsed in a bookstore I enjoyed exploring. By the time I arrived home it was almost time for lunch. I called down to the shed and Jon popped his head out. Do you want to eat now or later I asked? Now would be fine as they had just about got to the end of the job, he replied.

Again I was back in the kitchen this time a little more covered. I made some orange squash and laid a tray with cheese, ham, bread, and a salad for everyone to make their own. The boys were coming up the path and we met at the table. I said to sit down and get stuck in. There was a bit of small talk before Henry reached into his pocket and pulled out an envelope. Wondering what it was I took it and opened the flap, inside were photographs, the ones Henry had taken when I was wearing my bikini. I had completely forgotten about them. Jon shuffled over and together we flicked though them one by one. I was amazed, I had never had photos taken where I was posed, and they were fantastic. The light and shade had caught and emphasized my curves, my breasts, and buttocks. I looked like a professional model. Jon smiled as well. These are great Henry, he said asking whether he had done this sort of photography before. Sure, he laughed quietly, in another life. One day he'd tell us about it if we were still interested. Jon continued to look at the photos and looking up said we'd have to get some more done, wouldn't we Mandy, grinning cheekily.

12