Old Henry Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At one time I had to sit on a man's lap whilst he talked and forced my legs open to reveal my sex not only to his friend but also the entire room, as he ran his fingers up and down my exposed slit, teasing my labia. He commented that I was wet and I had to admit to myself that I was fairly turned on by the whole experience.

At one time during the night I was standing with four men as they talked, whilst one of them inserted his finger into my anus, something that was new to me and not unpleasant. They each held and fondled me for some time, two fingering my arsehole.

Henry rescued me before they totally monopolized me and asked me how I was feeling being petted by so many men over the past couple of hours. I grinned and said I had quite enjoyed it. He then asked me whether I would like to take another step and go upstairs. I said I didn't want to be fucked if that was what he meant. He nodded and asked whether I would be prepared to masturbate in front of some men, so he could take some shots, as they had given him permission. They had asked if I would do this and also whether they could cum on my tits. I must admit I was ready to take my body a bit further but had some reservations about the other, but then thought well why not, what harm could it do.

He walked me upstairs and along a plush corridor where another naked girl exited from one of the many rooms. He led me to a door and after opened it, stepped aside to allow me to enter. In the subdued light six naked men sat in a horseshoe shape around a spot lit reclining chair. Their faces and body's lit from the glow. Their talking quietened as I walked in, and Henry led me into the center of the room and into the stares of the men. I looked around noting the men cocks were starting to stir in their laps as their hands stroked their shafts. Before I sat down Henry told me to slowly walk round and one by one let the men touch me. I did, their fingers exploring my whole body. All the men now had erections which they stroked slowly. I bent over from the waist before each of them and kissed the tips of their cocks. Those behind had a clear view of my vulva. After I had finished the last man, I went to the chair and sat, resting my legs on the arms thereby exposing myself fully to their gaze. I knew I would be wet, the tingling in my loins had grown over the night. I opened my labia exposing the glistening entrance to my vagina to their eyes and slowly rubbed the head of my clit. Then my hands ran over my naked body lifting my breasts and squeezing my nipples, this took me to another level.

I then debased myself in front of these strangers; there is no other word for it, my fingers eager to satisfy my desires, either my breasts and nipples or my clit and cunt lips. Tonight I needed no dildo, my body responded to the electric touches of my fingers and my breathing started to come in gasps as I masturbated. The men's gaze fixed on me as I came closer and closer to orgasm. One of the men stood and walked over to me stroking his cock and as he came closer, I reached out and touched him under his balls, two more strokes and his cum shot over my breasts. He was then replaced by another man who also ejaculated over my heaving body his cum crossing the first man's trail. Before I knew it, there were several of the men around me stoking their cocks and as I finally gasped and moaned and climaxed I felt the spray of cum across both my breasts and face. I realized as I looked around all the men had coated me and Henry had captured every moment.

The men turned and one by one moved away to return to sitting and talking, all their cocks now subsiding between their thighs. Henry helped me up and led me to a side door to a small en-suite, where a shower and towels awaited me. He left, telling me to meet him down in the bar.

When I returned Henry was talking to George, they turned as I approached. George asked whether I had enjoyed the night to which I replied yes it had been very stimulating. We all chuckled at my comment. George went on to ask whether I would be repeating the experience in the future, to which I replied I would have to think about it and ask my husband, but I enjoyed myself and it was nice to be invited back. He passed me a roll of notes and told me there was more to earn if I was interested. We said our goodbyes and Henry and I went out into the foyer where he fetched my coat and after tucking the roll of bills into a pocket slung it over my arm. As we went to go out Henry asked if I was going to put on my coat, but I grinned at him and said why bother I'd been naked all night so why get dressed now unless of course he wanted me to put it on. You look lovely as you are Mandy, he replied. We passed the two doormen who said goodnight and I walked stark naked outside and over to Henry's car.

The journey home was uneventful as the streets were almost empty. I noted Henry looking over at me now and again as we made our way back home, my breasts revealed as we passed street lights and the occasional car coming the other way. We turned into our street and as always at this time of night it was empty. Henry drove into his driveway and turned off the lights and ignition. We sat there in the quiet, me totally naked and Henry in his smart suit.

I thanked him for the evening saying it was just amazing, I just didn't know anything like the club existed. I paused not sure what to say next, I felt I owed him for organizing all this but was unsure of how to repay him. As if reading my thoughts, he told me to go home and he would let me know how the photos and videos of the night had gone in a couple of days. I said goodnight and leaned over to kiss him on the cheek. Knowing I was taking a risk, but for some reason not caring I got out of his car and walked slowly out the drive looking both ways, but there was no one to be seen and proceeded naked along the short stretch of pavement and into the safety of my house. It was a wonderful feeling.

12