Old Ladies, Thongs & Hotel Hot Tubs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, I've fucking waited long enough!" Ellen spat out, not hesitating now that she had an opportunity. She moved to straddle the younger man and as she reached down to grab his slick cock, she looked down at him. "And trust me baby, I'm not nearly as starving for pleasure as that bitch was," she said, referring to Stella. "I'm not that easy. I know what I want and I won't stop till I get it." With that, she sat down on the young man's prick, smoothly taking half of his length in one go.

"Fuck!" Tyler groaned out, his head rolling on the mattress as he felt a new pleasure, a third new cunt around his prick.

"Ughhhh!" Ellen grunted, the thick teenage meat making even a cold-blooded older bitch like herself wince. She paused in place as her cunt got used to his size, before finally screwing up her nerves, giving him a very dirty look, then slamming herself down, her ass slamming into his thighs as she took his full length inside her naughty mature cunt. "AHHHHHH! FUCK!"

"Jesus..." Tyler winced, squirming in pleasure, the bitchy librarian's tight cunt driving him crazy. Ellen bit her lip as a jolt of pleasure coursed through her hot body. Finally regaining her concentration, the older woman looked down at him with a cruel sneer.

"Just another slut like the rest of them..." she said to him, her nails digging into his chest as she ground into his thick cock. "All you young guys... you all want the same thing. At least those preening douchebag jocks are up front about it. But the ones like you... the ones that act all nice and sweet... you're the ones that'll break those young girls' hearts. You're far more dangerous..." She squeezed her cunt around his thick, pulsing cock rhythmically, keeping him in place, causing him to wince in pleasure. "You're the ones who'll say all the right things, but still stick their filthy prick's into the nearest tight, willing hole they can find, no matter how slutty those girls are. It's time to put one of you to good use. SHIT! Yes! No more fucking young women for you, baby!" she said, slapping his chest firmly, making him jump. "This big cock isn't getting close to any of those little princesses ever again! No, you've lost that right! This cock belongs to old pussy now! YES! We've watched you fuckers wave those fat dicks around under our noses for too long! You think you can flirt with us... yes... charm us... make our nipples hard and our cunts drip... fuck... and not pay the consequences? You think you can get whatever you want, damn everyone else? No... not anymore. Ugh! Fuck yeah! One of you has to bite the bullet. One of you has to follow through and start feeding us some of that dick! One of you has to swear off young women forever to give us old sluts the orgasms we need! And you're just the man for the job!"

Tyler didn't know if he believed her insane words, but her tight clasping pussy and her big jiggling tits took any response from him. He just went with it, riding the wave of pleasure he was feeling. He simply reached up and took her big pale tits in his palms, squeezing them firmly as she began to bounce.

"Yes! This is all you're good for, you dirty motherfucker!" Ellen spat out at him. "I don't need you to talk! I don't need you to follow your fucking dreams! I don't give a shit about what you want! I just need you to lie there, look pretty, and keep that fucking dick hard! YES!" she said, taking his entire length. Tyler didn't like this nasty, cold-hearted woman, but her big, round tits felt so soft and smooth in his hands, and her cunt felt great wrapped around his cock. So, despite what his brain was telling him, his cock liked this evil woman. A lot.

"God damn!" he groaned out when her crazy-tight cunt spasmed around him.

"You like that, loverboy?" she asked, bouncing at a rapid pace, her ass slapping against his legs with meaty, rhythmic slaps. "You like the old librarian's tight fucking cunt, don't you? It's better than that little bitch you're dating, isn't it?"

"Yes!" he relented with clenched teeth, not enjoying slighting his girlfriend, but knowing that just agreeing with this crazy older lady was the easiest path forward.

"Say it!" she seethed, looking down coldly as she rode the young man's dick. "Fuck yeah! Tell me how much of a bitch your girlfriend is. I want to hear you say it..." Tyler looked up at the older woman, his eyes fiery, his lips pursed in anger. He was enjoying the sex, but he didn't want to give into her demands. His feelings for Janie were too strong.

The rhythmic slapping of her mature ass against his lap was the only sound heard as a heated silence fell between them.

"Oh, cockboy has a spine! Haha!" Ellen laughed, driving her whole body back into his shaft, her fleshy curves jiggling as she did so. "Well, considering that you're fucking me, some old bitch you barely know, instead of your supposedly nice, sweet, loving girlfriend, I think we both know the truth. Yes! Fuck that's some good dick! Uh! I think we both know you like me more than her. A lot more, haha! Your love for her shattered as soon as you saw my round ass and bit tits! I could give two shits about you, but you still love me! Ha!" she drive herself back hard and held herself in place, grinding into him, squeezing his big cock with her tight cunt muscles. That wasn't even true. She hadn't said a word to him at first. Sure, she had an appeal, in the uptight librarian sort of way, but that was it. If anything, it was Sonya's tits and ass that made him fall in love with... wait, no. He didn't really love Sonya, right?

Ellen bent forward, pausing above him, grabbing his chin in between her slim, bony fingers. His hands were forced to the side, leaving her massive udders hanging down over him. "I can feel your cock throbbing inside me!" she whispered, her plump lips inches from his. The closeness made him shiver. "I know you love me! And, deep down, you know your little young girlfriend isn't enough for you. Deep down, you fucking hate her! Deep down, you know she is an ugly, skinny, good-for-nothing bitch, and you've been dying for some real cunt for a long time! Haha!" She followed her cruel words with a soft, malevolent kiss. Pulling herself back, she hovered over him, staring down at him, her cold glare meeting his.

Sensing an opportunity, he reached up, grabbed her nipples, and gave them each a firm tweak. Expecting a loud shriek of pain, he was shocked to her see her shiver with pleasure, moaning softly as her eyes rolled up into the back of her head. Once she regained herself, she looked down at him, unaffected. His eyes widened, but before he could do anything, she slid her tongue into his mouth, savagely kissing the young college student. Tyler, despite his feelings for her, was amazed by the lustiness of this filthy kiss, and he quickly slid into it. After a minute or so of making out with the evil librarian, their lips parted and she brought her lips to his ear, her bare chest pressed against his.

"I knew you loved me..." she whispered, biting his earlobe lightly. Her cunt was gripping his cock so fucking hard, and she was gushing all over his concrete pillar, her juices dripping down to his swollen nuts. After fucking these three women, and still being held on the edge of paradise, new thoughts were bubbling to the surface. After having already done so much wrong, he found new words coming from him.

"I'm gonna fucking destroy you..." he whispered.

"Oh yeah?" she replied, squeezing her cunt around him.

"I'm gonna destroy your fucking old lady cunt!" he began. "Make you pay for what you said about Janie... make you pay by making you fucking cum!" Even he was shocked at what he had just said. What was happening to him?

"Mmm... rough punishment..." she said with a knowing smirk. "Almost as if you like me trashing your girl... as if you want me to keep doing it. You like me calling her a stupid, trashy, plain-faced little bitch, don't you?"

"Jesus, Ellen..." Stella interjected. She had recovered enough to the point where she could sit next to Sonya and watch the show. "You are nasty!" Stella told the librarian, seemingly put off by how filthy she was acting. But Sonya, she was simply leaning back and smirking, watching her friend at work with a bit of pride as she found her place in the universe. Which was, namely, sitting naked on a younger man's cock and fucking it for all it was worth.

"Uhhhhhh..." he growled in her ear, trying to deny her, but unable to hide the pulse of pleasure that traveled up his massive cock. For the inexperienced young man, this level of filth was brand new. While it was well trod territory for the vicious bitch on top of him, this was fertile ground for him, and the seeds she was sowing in him were already taking root. His beefy cock was throbbing with delight, and her cunt was squeezing the hell out of his aching shaft as a reward. The words came from a place inside him he didn't know he had. A dark place, being brought to the surface by these scheming old ladies. "I'll fuck your nasty cunt! Then I'll bend you over and fuck your tight ass! Fuck you till you fucking scream! I'll make you my bitch!"

"Fuck..." she sighed, her hot breath hitting his ear. "No... I'll make you my bitch! My cunt... my tight ass... I'll have you crying for your momma... but you don't belong to her anymore. You belong to me! I'm your momma now! And good boys keep their mothers happy. You'll keep me happy with that nasty prick of yours. Do you want to make me happy, Tyler? Do you want to keep your new mother very happy?"

"No..." Tyler growled, fighting back. "I want to make you scream! I want you to make you moan! I want to make you beg for mercy! I'm gonna make you pay for making fun of my bitch girlfriend by cumming on your fucking face!" Ellen's eyes flashed with satisfaction as Tyler realized what he said.

"I knew it!" she announced, grinding into his cock. "I knew you fucking hated that nasty little bitch! Tell me how much you hate her, baby... Tell me!"

Tyler was so far along at this point that the thought of his angelic girlfriend actually being a bitch didn't bother him. Where before someone saying this would have both seemed untrue and made him boil with anger, he had to admit, despite his feelings with Janie... she had hurt him. She had shown something that went against the idea of her being the angel he thought she was. She had hurt him and he was upset about it.

"She fucking dumped me!" he seethed out, wrapping his arms around Ellen's waist. He began pumping his cock up into her as the words poured from him. "Her fucking bitch friends got in her naive fucking head! How could she do this!? How could she be so stupid!?"

"Fuck!" Ellen sighed in pleasure. "Stupid little girls play games! But real women like me don't fuck around with that shit! We just fuck! And trust me, baby, your little girlfriend is a stupid little ugly bitch who deserves to lose you! Yes!" she spat out as he began pumping her harder.

"Fuck!" Tyler groaned. "And she can't fuck either! Ugh! She just lies there... fuck... barely even tries! And cause she decided to fucking dump me... Jesus, yes... because she fucking dumped me, I ended up fucking a bunch of nasty old sluts... and they fuck way better than she ever could!"

"UGHHH! FUCK!" Ellen spat out, lifting herself up, driving her ass back into him as he fucked up into her. Tyler reached up and grabbed her big breasts again, squeezing them roughly as he fucked up into her. "Fuck me, you bastard! FUCK ME!"

"Shit! YES!" Tyler grunted out, fucking her roughly. The bed was bouncing as they fucked hard. Both Stella and Sonya were sitting on the bed next to him, sitting next to each other, smirking, watching Ellen and Tyler fuck.

"You like this shit, baby!" Ellen moaned out.

"Yes! You're such a good fuck!" Tyler said through clenched teeth. He had turned a corner emotionally, enjoying the filth of this nasty fuck and enjoying indulging these dark desires that had been brought up in himself. "Better than Janie!" he added.

"You'd rather fuck me than her? Ughh! I make you so much happier than she does, don't I? Don't I!!" Ellen spat out, her ass slamming into him, sweat dripping down her creamy flesh.

"Yes, you fucking bitch!" he snarled, fucking her harder, his thick, beefy cock sliding smoothly in and out of her grasping cunt as he told this bitchy librarian that he liked her more than his sweet, loving girlfriend. "I like you more than Janie!"

"Then prove it you fucker!" Ellen spat out at him, her cunt quivering around him. "Prove you love me more than her by spraying your fucking cum all over my big tits!"

"Ohh... fuck!" Tyler groaned, a shiver running down his meat, her words almost making him lose it. He was very close to cumming for the second time in less than an hour.

"Keep fucking me baby, keep doing it!" Ellen begged, getting close herself. She leaned back and wiped her brow as she kept bouncing on his rock hard shaft. Feeling her cunt flex around him, Tyler got an idea. Sliding his fingers from her lush breast flesh to her hardened nipples, he gave each of the rubbery nubs a firm twist.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHH! FUCK YES!" Ellen screamed as a lightning bolt traveled from her tweaked nipples straight to her dripping cunt, unleashing a powerful orgasm through the uptight older woman. "You bitch! You motherfucker! Piece of shit! YES!" the librarian swore out, cussing through this incredible orgasm. Her flexing cunt squeezed his cock in waves, taking him straight to the edge. Finally, just as her body shivered as she came down from her high, he could hold back no longer.

He pushed her back off his cock, pushing her panting body back next to her friends as he stood up on the bed. As all three older women looked up at him, on their knees, awaiting his oncoming orgasm, they pointed their chins up and cupped their big tits, presenting him a large canvas for his seed. As Tyler stroked his cock for these three kneeling women, he felt like a true stud claiming his prize. It was a thrilling sight and it was this thought that was on his mind as the first rocket of cum exploded from his massive cock.

"UGGGGGHHHHH!" he grunted as his cum landed on Ellen's big breasts, followed by a few more jets of sperm. He pivoted, pointing his cock at Stella as he spurted more thick cum at her, his creamy seed hitting her chin and painting her caramel-colored tits. With a strand of cum hanging from her nipple, he spun to point his weapon at Sonya. She smirked at him as he stroked his prick, a few especially thick bands of cum firing from his cock, spreading across her mammoth breasts. He stepped in close enough where she could easily take his swollen tip into her mouth, a few more jets of thick sperm soon coating her tongue. The sight of her looking up at him, her smooth lips wrapped around his cock, eagerly swallowing his load... it was enough to spur the last few wads of cum from his nuts. He slid his cock from her mouth and moved it towards the other women. A jet of cum fired across Stella's lips as his cock traveled past her, but his target was Ellen. Because if any woman deserved her face coated in cum, being well and truly defaced, it was her.

"Ahhhhhh!" he yelled out. "Take it you fucking whore!" A few thick wads of cum rocketed from him, coating Ellen's cheeks and nose, his last thick wad coated her eyelids, forcing them shut. Finally, the tension leaving his body, he fell to one knee on the bed, gasping for breath.

Ellen fell onto her back, totally satisfied. She slid her hands up, one to her tits and one to her face, playing with the cum coating her. Stella and Sonya looked at each other, smiling, enjoying the sensation of being coated with this young man's seed. As they cleaned the cum off each others' bodies with their fingers, Ellen spoke up.

"Why do young guys have the best tasting cum?" she asked herself wistfully, dropping a thick band of cum from her fingers into her waiting mouth.

His judgment now slightly cleared, and sensing an opportunity for privacy, Tyler stepped off the bed, walking towards the dingy bathroom. Hearing the sounds of the three women cooing in pleasure, he bent over the sink, splashing water in his face. He looked up in the mirror, not recognizing himself. Something about him looked wrong. The light in his eyes was dimmer, darker, replaced by something else. Something worse.

What had he just done? This was so fucked up! He was on this mission to reunite with his soulmate, his true love. It felt like a real love story. Well, at least it did. Until he got talked into a fucking orgy with three old nasty sluts in a shady hotel room. Sure, the sex was good... really, really good, like, absolutely fucking amazing, but he didn't want this, right? He wasn't one of those guys. He wanted a young, sweet, nice girl, not three evil old ladies. Sure, they had luscious bodies, fleshy curves, big perfect mature tits and the tightest cunts imaginable, and they fucked like complete sluts, and... no, NO! He had to stop thinking about them. He had to figure out how to get out of there, to get back to Janie. He didn't mean those things he said before. He still loved her and he had to get out of there to find her.

Tyler camped out in the bathroom for a little bit, trying to figure out his plan of attack. One problem, he didn't have any clothes. Two, he had those three older, naked women between him and the door. His only chance was to confront them, to resist their indefinable feminine wiles and escape. Tyler looked around and grabbed a towel, throwing it around his waist. He took a deep breath, opened the door, and stepped out.

"I need to go..." Tyler began before stopping in his tracks. On the bed, the three women had turned around, and bent over on their hands and knees, pointing their asses at him. Ellen on the left, Stella on the right, and Sonya in the middle.

"Why leave, when everything you need is right here?" Sonya asked, looking back at him over her shoulder as the three old women shook their butts for him.

Tyler was reminded of those odd calendars which would have older, more, uh... curvy... women, posing nude, with, like, books or flowers or something. It was one of those things that was supposed to be innocent and artistic, a way for older women to be proud of their curves. But this was different. This wasn't innocent. This was about sex and nothing else.

Tyler's eyes admired Ellen's round, mature ass, and the cleft between the perky cheeks. He then glanced at Stella, at the large, meaty cheeks, with the canyon in between. But his eyes were drawn to Sonya. Her full, round, juicy ass-cheeks, her immaculate, large ass-crack. The mouth watering tan lines. He couldn't stop himself from gawking.

So stunned was the young man that he let his towel fall to the floor. And as the material fell, it slid down his once again throbbing prick. It was pointed outward, at these older women's butts, as if it knew exactly where it wanted to be. How could he be charged up and ready to go yet again? He had never had this kind of stamina before. Yet somehow, these three old sluts had spurred him to new heights. Heights that Janie could never even dream of bringing him to.

He could still run. He could, but... being confronted with these three women, seeing them in the flesh again, being reminded what they had done to him, how good the sex had been, part of him wondered why he was running from this. Things had gone so far already... why not take it further? Sure, these three women were much, much older than him, and while attractive, they weren't exactly classically gorgeous. But these three thick, curvy middle-aged women were fantastic in bed. Way better than his girlfriend. Despite himself, these three women turned him on in a way no younger woman ever had. More than Janie did.

Sure, he liked Janie, but was it wrong that she didn't inspire this level of lust in him? Did that make them a poor match? If he truly, deeply loved her, he wouldn't be in this situation. Even in those romantic movies, where there's an 'other woman', it's usually some supermodel hot big-breasted seductress, not a pack of slutty old ladies. And the hero always turns them away in the end, he doesn't give in. But this wasn't a rom-com. This was real life. And in real life, the guy isn't always the hero. Sometimes, despite trying to do the right thing, the good guy loses. Sometimes, people make the wrong decisions for the wrong reasons. Sometimes, the romantic hero fucks a pack of older women and forsakes his girlfriend forever.

1...678910...14