Old Ladies, Thongs, & Whiskey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh was still trying his best to keep this as by the book as possible. Despite being encased by massive, round, firm, blimp-sized tits, he kept his palm open, fingers straight. He still kept his movements to a minimum, wiggling the ends of his fingers, searching for a bit of metallic hardness in this prison of immaculate softness. Yet somehow, despite being wrist-deep in the old woman's cleavage, he couldn't find his phone. The only thing he could feel were her massive tits, and he was doing his best not to focus on that. He tried to ignore the heavy, firm flesh squeezing around his hand. He tried to ignore the way the inside of one the old woman's giant breast pressed against his open palm... so firm... so smooth. He tried to ignore the knowledge that the immaculate, artful curve of the inside of one of her gigantic boobs would almost fit perfectly within his large masculine hand. All he would have to do is curl his fingers ever so slightly, letting them mold to the curve of her massive breast. He felt just a hint of the incredible softness of her giant squeezable boobs. It was ever so close... just within his grasp. He could do it, he could steal a squeeze right here and now. But no. He kept strong. His fingers were still held straight, and had only made contact with her smooth, warm breast flesh for the briefest of moments as he slid his palm deeper into her cleavage. Enough to press through the tight, fleshy crevasse, but fast enough not to let himself really feel the succulent flesh. Not long enough to savor the incredible softness. His fingertips were now floating in the heated air of her cavernous cleavage, not touching the sides, not letting himself get any pleasure out of this. That was the key. His palms would have to touch her boobs purely out of necessity... but he had to keep his fingertips away from them as much as possible. Cause that would mean actually touching her. Feeling her. Feeling... them.

"Move your hand a little, hon..." Sandy urged him softly, biting her lower lip. "It's right there..."

As his fingertips sought out the hidden prize, he had to keep telling himself. Don't touch her boobs. Don't touch her boobs. Don't... oh... touch her boobs. This was like the ultimate game of Operation... but it was his marriage at stake if he touched the sides. But her breasts were just so massive that this gave him very little room to search. It seemed like there was no way to avoid touching her giant, oversized, mature breasts. But he didn't want to give in. He didn't want to give her that victory. And he... he just didn't need that added turmoil. Despite his active dislike for this nasty old woman, he didn't need the temptation of feeling his fingertips pressing against her smooth, firm breasts. He didn't want to feel the soft tanned skin of her mammoth, blimp-sized boobs give ever so slightly against his touch. He knew it would feel fantastic. And he feared he wouldn't be able to stop there.

But as he moved his fingers, searching desperately for his lost phone, he found himself verging closer and closer to contact. He could feel the heat coming from her tits against his fingers. He could feel his fingertips coming within a hair's width of touching her smooth succulent titty-flesh. Each twinge of heat gracing his fingertips sent another thrilling pang of lust through him, keeping his cock on edge, throbbing in his pants. It was preventing him from thinking straight, clouding his judgment, making him forget about the task at hand. He didn't want to give in, he didn't want to feel them, but... but it felt unavoidable.

His fingers had slowly begun to curl inwards. Instead of searching in the deepest darkest area of her cleavage, his fingers were, almost on their own accord, moving towards the old woman's enormous... round... smooth... squeezable breast, unable to resist their near gravitational pull. Without even knowing it, his fingers got closer and closer to that succulent, squeezable titty-flesh. Until, finally...

"Oh!" the married man sighed as his fingertips made contact with the old woman's warm, doughy breast-flesh. The perky skin rebounded against his fingers in just the right way, rewarding his grasp with a hint of their incredible softness. But with that last bit of self-control, he screamed internally. Don't squeeze them. Don't squeeze them. Don't squeeze them. Don't squeeze this old lady's amazingly soft boobs. Don't squeeze these softer than soft, amazingly firm pair of juicy, succulent tits. Don't squeeze the biggest pair of breasts he'd ever seen, let alone gotten his hands on. Don't squeeze a pair of big, squeezable tits that are five times the size of his wife's meagre pair. Don't squeeze the massive tits that he already had his hands on. Don't squeeze something so immaculately soft and perky that not squeezing them would probably haunt him for the rest of his life.

Fuck, they felt amazing like this, his fingers just grazing the surface. God, they would be amazing to just dig into with his hand, wouldn't they? Dammit. Why did they have to be so perfect... so soft? So absolutely massive. One little squeeze wouldn't hurt, right? He could steal a small squeeze, just to get this strange fascination with them out of his system. She certainly wouldn't mind. And besides... he was already practically palming one of them. After all he'd endured, he deserved a small reward. He deserved to get something out of this. He deserved one good squeeze... right?

But his body had made up its mind before his head had finished rationalizing it. All the uncomfortable lust this nasty old whore had inspired in Josh finally paid off... for the older woman's benefit, of course. As if a specter of sinful desire took over his body for just a moment, his hand flexed decisively, squeezing the massive breast firmly.

"Fuck!" Josh groaned out in shocked surprise, his hand squeezing the massive udder before he could fully reckon with the decision his mind had made. His fingers dug into the firm breast, making the smooth, warm, tanned flesh overfill his palm and ooze between his fingers. Fuck! It was even softer than he thought it would be.

"Yes! Fuck!" Sandy moaned out, her head rolling in pleasure at feeling the married man give in to his lust for her. "Really get in there, baby! Keep squeezing them! Feel up every inch of them! I'm sure your phone is in there somewhere..." Lost in the moment, his phone practically forgotten, Josh nonetheless did as she commanded. The married man kept squeezing at the old woman's massive breast, digging into the soft, succulent titty, squeezing over and over again.

"Oh!" Josh sighed, continuing to squeeze Sandy's massive boobs. So soft! So firm! He couldn't get enough, squeezing and squeezing and squeezing. He couldn't stop himself. The feeling of the warm, smooth flesh pouring through his fingers. It was incredible!

And now that he had given in, he couldn't hold himself back. His once tentative hand got busy, moving around between her massive boobs, traversing the massive expanse between her enormous globes. Moving up and down, feeling up the inside of her large breast. His fingers dug into the enormous round titty every chance he got, squeezing the massive fleshy udder eagerly. He felt as much of the expanse of her giant breast as he could given the angle of his hand, but even his big hand couldn't fully deal with their sheer size, not even fully feeling up a single hemisphere of one of her enormous globes.

"Mmm! That's it, babe," Sandy sighed as the married man continued feeling her up. "I'm glad you're not holding back anymore. Don't stop, baby, don't stop..." So lost in his daze was Josh that he barely heard what the massively-breasted old woman was saying. His hand stayed lodged in her cleavage, feeling up her smooth, luscious titty-flesh. His open palm kept digging into the firm, warm udder, unable to control himself. His mind was so lost in a lust-induced fog that he vaguely knew he was looking for something, but he could barely recall what. And he couldn't stop looking. His searching fingers were now between her lace bra and her breasts as he dug in deeper, his fingertips venturing further inwards, grazing against her areolas. He then let his fingers slide down along her breasts' smooth curves till he was cupping the old woman's massive breast, the flesh overfilling his large palm. He could feel her breast's sheer size and weight as he let it rest in his palm. The skin felt extra warm and smooth in this area, and her tits were so massive and fleshy that it felt like it was engulfing his palm, completely smothering his hand between her breast and her body, as if to absorb his large hand in its firm, squeezable delights. The deeper he squeezed her firm, fleshy breast, the more he wanted to keep doing it. The more he couldn't stop doing it. Despite the awkward angle of his arm, and the fact that he was what felt like elbow deep between her tits, he felt like he could squeeze her tits forever.

"Here..." Sandy began, grabbing his wrist, pulling his hand up and out from her cleavage and back up through the laces crisscrossing her cleavage. "Let me make this easier for you." Making sure she had his attention, the older woman reached down and grabbed the bottom of her top. With a firm tug, she yanked her top up to her neckline, exposing her tan belly and her bra-clad breasts, the purple lace barely holding them back as they thrust outwards towards him. God damn... they looked amazing. Even better than in the pictures. So mammothly sized. So fucking round. They were practically the size of volleyballs on her fucking chest, barely contained by the thin lacy garment. So much titty-flesh just spilling out from her bra. A massive expanse of smooth over-tanned skin just there for him to gaze upon. So smooth... so soft. So perfect. And her cleavage looked absolutely cavernous, so deep... so smooth. The purple lace of the bra dug into the succulent udders ever so slightly, barely holding them back while giving him a slight view within. So lost in this sight that Sandy's voice startled him from his stupor. "Now you can use both hands."

Despite the fact that the lacy bra molded to the immaculate round shape of her oversized jugs, and the lace would have provided a very clear view of any foreign objects stuffed within, he didn't turn down the invitation.

Josh did as Sandy asked and brought up both hands to her incredible chest, taking a massive breast in each palm. His hands didn't even keep up the guise of searching for his lost phone, just leaping up to cup each bra-clad titty and squeezing them immediately upon contact. His large palms closed around the front of the old woman's melon-sized boobs, squeezing them greedily, feeling the indents from her stiff nipples directly in the center of his palms through her bra. The married man squeezed the old woman's massive boobs over and over again, but doing so through the lace wasn't good enough. His hands had already become addicted to the sensation of feeling them skin-on-skin, and he would settle for nothing less, so it wasn't long before the married man simply slid his palms into her bra. His big strong hands dug into the fronts of the nasty old whore's massive tits, feeling her large, stiff nipples against his palms. The married man kneaded the doughy flesh again and again, making the old woman's head roll in pleasure.

"Fuck..." Sandy sighed. "Keep squeezing my big tits, babe..."

Josh barely heard her, so engrossed in her breasts was he. He just couldn't stop feeling them. They were just so massive! And soft. So fucking soft... The feeling of digging his fingers into such luscious, squeezable breasts... it was like nothing he'd ever felt before. His wife had many, many great things about her, but none of those amazing qualities filled her bra. And while this old woman had so many negative qualities, the size and unquestionable perfection of her big tits practically made up for it. They were amazing. He literally couldn't stop squeezing them, feeling the warm, smooth, tan flesh pushing out between his fingers.

In some vague place in the back of his mind, he still recalled that he was doing this for a reason. He wasn't just squeezing her luscious, juicy tits for nothing... he was trying to locate something. Something he'd lost. So, it was because of this, and not that he just wanted to run his fingers across every inch of her smooth titty-flesh, that he began sliding his hands around, feeling up both of her mammoth mature tits in unison. He moved his hands all over the old slut's chest, feeling up the insides, the undersides, the outsides, moving his hands within her bra without shame or fear. He never stopped digging his fingers into her firm, ripe breasts, sometimes squeezing softly, sometimes roughly. He slid his fingers all over the nasty old woman's massive jugs, and yet he found nothing but titty-flesh. Firm, smooth, warm titty-flesh. If he was in a more composed state, he would have seen through Sandy's obvious ruse, but in the state he was in, addled by the amazing feeling of the old woman's great big titties in his grasp, the only thing he could do was let a small look of confusion flash across his handsome face. Sandy immediately picked up on this and used it to her advantage.

"Can't find your phone?" she asked innocently. "Here..." she said, reaching up and curling her fingers around the back his neck. "Why don't you take a closer look..." Before Josh could defend himself, he found himself being pulled firmly towards her. His eyes wide open, he could see his own doom moving towards him as he was pulled face-first into the old woman's massive tits.

"MMPH!" Josh groaned out in shock, his voice muffled by her big titties. But his surprise was quickly forgotten thanks to the new sensations he was feeling. Standing in the middle of this parking lot, he was suddenly drowning. Drowning in the warm, smooth expanse of the old woman's mammoth breasts, his face molded against the heavy, undulating waves of jiggling flesh. And if he was drowning in those waves, then her cleavage was the goddamn Marianas Trench, the deepest part of this ocean. But in this scenario, held face-down against the old woman's breasts, her cleavage was his salvation, his only source of air. But it came with a cost, as the oxygen he was breathing in was filtered through her cleavage, and who knew the affect it would have on him. But he was already feeling its affects, as his cock was throbbing with every breath, harder than it had ever been, and somehow on its way to getting even harder. He couldn't pull himself away. He didn't even know if he wanted to. He found himself diving deeper, letting the silky flesh of her heavy, aged, mammoth tits cascade across his face.

Now that she had him at her mercy, the old woman let the act drop. She smiled wickedly as she held the young man's face against her big luscious breasts. There'd be no more games. No more teasing. No more of this little dance they'd been involved in this whole night. They were gonna do what they'd both wanted to from the start. The busty old slut was gonna take this handsome young married man home with her, and they were gonna fuck. Hard.

Sandy dug her nails into the back of Josh's head, keeping him firmly in place against her boobs, making sure he really got in there. She swiveled her torso, scrubbing her bra-clad tits against the younger man's face roughly, smothering him in titty-flesh. She wasn't gonna be gentle on him. No... that had gone out the window when he continually denied her advances. If he had just taken her up on the golden opportunity she'd presented him with to just slip between the sheets with her and do the nasty with an aged to perfection woman like her, it could have just been a fun one-time thing. She would have gotten the type of screaming orgasm she craved while getting pumped full of the young man's cum. And he could have had one night of pure bliss as he availed himself in her juicy old bod before going back to his simpering little wife and continue living in his boring domestic bliss. But now...

She was gonna sink her claws in him.

He'd been so sure of the fact that he'd never go home with a real woman like her. So rude in his dismissals of her in favor of that skinny little young bitch he was married to. She wasn't just gonna fuck his brains out. She was gonna demolish him. She was gonna destroy that big fat cock of his. She was gonna take out decades of experience on that married dick, breaking him in like the untrained stallion he was. By the time she was done with him, he would be screaming in pleasure, screaming out his true feelings for her. If he'd just been honest about his lust for her and had gone along with her from the start, she would have just let him go once she got her rocks off. But now... she didn't see any other option.

She was just gonna have to keep him.

Sandy was gonna fuck him so well that he wouldn't want to leave. He'd be devoted to her. Obsessed with her. In love with her. That smart-ass young wife of his that he supposedly loved and cherished? He wouldn't even remember her name by the time Sandy was done with him. If he'd just indulged himself in a little bit of fun, his marriage might have stood a chance. But because he'd tried to play coy, tried to deny his true desires, tried to laugh off her advances... by the end of the night, his marriage would be shredded to pieces, and he'd be the sex slave of a busty old woman. An evil smirk crossed Sandy's smooth lips, and she pulled Josh's face even more firmly against her enormous breasts.

Josh was standing in the middle of a parking lot in the middle of downtown, his face jammed between an old woman's mammoth, bra-clad tits. But in his mind, he was gone. He was floating, his nerves lit up with such excitement that it almost felt like this wasn't real. That he had somehow escaped reality and now was residing in a realm of pure pleasure. But he was still tethered to reality in one major way, by the two very massive, very real tits sliding across his face.

The old woman continued forcibly motorboating the young married man, and he wasn't even trying to fight it anymore. Feeling this old woman's round, luscious, heavy breasts sliding against his handsome features was a sensation he couldn't get enough of. She kept methodically twirling her torso, dragging her weighty tits across his face, back and forth, over and over again, a never-ending barrage of titanic proportions. At the same time, her firm grasp in his scalp kept his face pressed roughly against them, ensuring that the perky, spongy flesh of her enormous jugs was molded against his face. The warm, tanned, aged flesh dragged across his masculine features, scrubbing across them, drowning him in softness. The softness... the unending, unrelenting softness. The warm, succulent flesh pressing against his face. He'd never felt anything like it. Not with his wife, not with any woman. It was just... incredible. He'd never known he was missing out on such a thing. It cemented in the young married man's head how flat-chested his wife truly was.

Being pulled in so close had forced his hands out from the old woman's bra, but they didn't passively sit by. As Sandy battered his face with her enormous udders, his hands did the best they could to grip them, cupping her hefty bra-clad jugs as she slid them across his face. Instead of using his hands to escape this predicament, he used them to pull himself in deeper, guiding the swinging melons across his face, making sure his face got the full experience. And he stole a few greedy squeezes of them as well, of course.

He was so lost in the moment that he lost track of the fact that he was doing this in public, his face buried between an old lady's tits in the middle of a parking lot. They could be stumbled upon at any time...

1...45678...18