Old Man Discovers... Ch. 49

Story Info
Chapter 49
833 words
3.97
12.6k
00

Part 49 of the 57 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tnwriter
tnwriter
101 Followers

Last sentence chapter 48--"Now what about Bud?"..

"I think, we or at least I should spend a day or two relaxing and catching up on bills and what use to be called 'honey do's'", I said.

Fred has kind odd a disappointed look on his face but says "I guess your right. I have a few things I should take care of also. Lets see, today is Tuesday, how about I give Bud a call Thursday evening and see what his plans are for the next day or two?"

"Sounds good to me", I said.

Fred, gets up comes over to me, leans down and gives me a light kiss on the lips. Fondling his now flaccid cock he says "This butch thanks you for your tender fondling of my tiny cock and is looking forward to Friday.

I'm going to get dressed and assume your going to go home, unless there's something you want me to do for or to you?"

"No, I'm good. I'll see you or talk to you later," I said.

Fred goes to get dressed and I head for home. Now I need to get my poop in a group for dinner and what ever else I have to take care of. Guess I should have Fred take care of me before I left. Otherwise it might be several day's or masturbation. Hopefully I can hold out till something cum's up with Bud.

The rest of Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday go bi with chore's getting done. Plenty of sleep and food but not as good as if Bud were cooking.

Thursday evening the phone rings and it's Fred. "I, just finished talking to Bud and he's excited that we are thinking about cumming over. He say's we can stay as long as we want. He just wants time to go to the store and stock up. I told him it would be around 9 a.m. And he said he'd have breakfast ready. The pool and hot tube warm and be naked if we liked.

I told him the naked wasn't necessary but breakfast would be nice. Is this all right for you? If not I can call back and make other arrangements?", Fred said.

"I have no problem with what you've set up. Who's gonna drive? Or should we both drive in case one of us needs or wants to leave?", I said.

There's a moment or so of silence and Fred finally says "I know you and I'm sure you will be more comfortable with each of us driving. That gives you an escape opportunity when ever you need it. I'll give you a call tomorrow after coffee and we'll head out. Maybe we should bring a change of clothes."

"Fine with me and the change sounds like a good idea. Although I can't imaging the clothes we wear should be a problem to go home in. Probably be stripped offer soon after coming in the door, if Bud is already naked", I said.

"Okey, dokey smokey. Call ya in the a.m." Fred says.

Saturday, morning drinking my first cup of coffee and the phone rings. Picking up "I, say good morning, Fred."

" OH, I hope it's going to be. Especially based on the dream I had last night.

I've been walking around with a semi-hard on for the last hour thinking about the next couple of days. Bud was in my dream and when we arrived he answered the door naked.

I couldn't resist wrapping my hand around the his nut sac and toyed with it, tugging and rubbing. I love balls and their sacs! His sac is hairless, full and responsive, alive with sensations, and stuffed to overflowing with two jumbo testicles. He groaned with pleasure as I played with them. With his richly patterned skin I knew he was ready for an orgasm and hadn't had one in a while. It told me he was hot! It told me he was horny!

My other hand grabbed his stiff erection at mid-organ, tugging on it, testing it's strength. As I knew it would, the skin moved smoothly on the shaft. The cock was so beautiful, and feeling him in my hands was so fulfilling, that I could have jacked him off to orgasm right then and there without any effort. But I knew we both wanted more than that. He wanted to suck my cock. And I wanted to suck his cock.

Of course I woke up before any thing more happened. The sad thing is that I'd had a wet dream. But I know I'll be ready to help you and him cum after I have breakfast and a little relaxation. I'm sure that eventually I'll be able to cum again", Fred says.

"Well I understand. Your and Bud's cock are the same size. So your hand should be familiar with the feel. I'm ready to go, any time. So just honk and I'll follow you to Bud's", I said.

To be continued...

tnwriter
tnwriter
101 Followers