Old Man, The Sea And His Daughter Day 02

Story Info
Day 2.
5.5k words
4.47
28.7k
22

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda and the Tapes

I woke up, my cock was still in her, and it was day light outside the window. It was all I could do to keep from crying, because I knew that, my lovely wife Brenda had prepared our daughter to please her husband and that Michelle would always be there for her loving Daddy.

As the sun shone through the wall of windows, I could not help admire the body of my little princess sleeping next to me. Remembering the night before, as the most beautiful woman I knew, had told me about her mother training her to be my new lover and to help me restart my life. The last thing I could remember about our talking was that her mother had left some tapes for her use and had left one for her to give me if this day had ever came. Michelle had placed it into the player and said, "We are not to watch it until after our first night.

Well our first night was over and guilt was starting to rise in me. A father should never surrender to lust and with his own 19-year-old daughter. I had the most beautiful daughter. Her small but perfect frame so close to me that not even air could slip in between our bodies and my cock still buried in her tender wet cunt was something I had never thought possible. I slowly moved away from the sleeping little princess next to me so as not to wake her, but as my cock slipped out of her warmth, she moaned shifting to stretch, but remained asleep.

I eased out of the bed and covered her body to ... Well I do not know why I covered her other than shame of a father. I went to the bathroom, did my morning piss and turned on the shower letting the water warm. I shaved, brushed my teeth, and stepped into the shower. During this time, my thoughts were on the tapes, my wife and my daughter. What a conflicted series for a man to be thinking, while having these thoughts, with the Viagra still coursing through my body, I had to have answers.

Drying myself, I glanced at my child still sleeping. I pulled on my robe and went toward the player with the tape. There was my wife, Brenda, sitting in her favorite chair. Her beauty was shinning and I knew before she spoke that I knew why I loved and missed her. Although she was, only 40-years young when her heart finally gave out, she still kept her smile and appearance. The sparkle in her eyes, the hue of her skin, the total package, all in a woman that knew she had little time left to share her undying love.

For the next three hours, I set while the tape ran with my wife telling me that our Daughter and she had spent the last few years learning to be. Brenda told me about how she had suggested to Michelle about things from birth control to applying make-up and most other things a mother and daughter would talk and share. The stunning part for me was when Brenda stood up but the camera did not rise with her. It revealed her body. During the filming of this video, she had been completely naked. On the table beside her, was her rather large collection of toys. Her large breasts (35in with a D-cup) showed no sign of drooping, her 26in waste and that beautiful ass at just over 36 inches of glorious sexy willing to please.

Brenda told me that she had shown our child clips of our pleasure time and informed her that mom wanted but never demanded, Michelle to look after me and to kick start my life if I had not moved on. It was to be at Michelle's own pace and stressed, only if she was willing to join in the kinky lifestyle Brenda and I had shared.

Brenda informed me that she had other tapes that were to be viewed, and shared only with Michelle and me as a couple. That they were fuck tapes as well as masturbation and some group and yes even of her bi side. Brenda said that if she knew me as well as she thought she did, I would be feeling a mix of emotions about now and that was unnecessary because everyone was an adult and consented to the world of pleasure.

The next scene was of Brenda placing the camera on a tripod. At that point, she reached out, took hold of a hand, and pulled it toward the center of the room, showing her cinematographer to be her fuck buddy Brian. She looked into the camera and said baby this one is for you because I know how much you love to watch me suck and fuck.

Brenda dropped to her knees and reached out and grabbed his belt and slowly unfastened it and with one quick movement unsnapped his pants, pulling them down along with his underwear. His cock plopped out smacking her in the face. She wrapped her fingers around the massive shaft and stated stroking with smooth gliding caressing movement. The tips of her fingers genteelly tracing the veins of the swollen prick as it jumped and strained in her expert hands. The flowing movement of her sensual strokes worked the excitement to a fevered pitch. The moans from her lover were becoming more frequent and louder as she played.

She placed kisses on the tip, as he thrust to get closer to the heaven called her mouth. There has never been a doubt about how Brenda was a cock worshiper. If she had been able to there would have been cocks surrounding her 24/7. She was a giving lover, and willing to show her appreciation by pleasing all who would allow.

As Brian's cock started to pulse more, she took just the head into her mouth and used her tongue as a whip. She licked, sucked, stoked, and with her other hand, cupped his balls all the while keeping her eyes on his face looking for the signs of a man in ecstasy, knowing that his release was going to be her pleasure. As she cupped his nuts, she pushed forward only pulling back to where he was close to falling out of her magical lips before taking in more and more and then pulling back just to do it again. Each forward push, more of his 9-inch cock would disappear into her mouth and throat. Her favorite thing was to hum all the while keeping the sucking and licking going. I do not know of a man that could last under her expert dick sucking more than 10 minutes.

Once she had her throat opened and relaxed, she would take both of her hands, place them on his hips pull the cock from her mouth and tell her lover to pound her mouth as hard as he could. To my amazement, she never found a cock that was too big or pounded to hard. She was a wonderful cocksucker. After just a few moments of the pleasure she gave her reward came in the massive load of cum shooting down her throat, swallowing as much as she could. Moreover, when some overflow happened she never let it go to waste, her hands were there to catch it and she licked and cleaned her hands like a cat, savoring its pungent aroma and salty flavor.

I remembered how I never tired of watching her no matter how many cocks she sucked it never mattered who it was from friends to my brother, father and yes her 4 brothers and dad. I knew she enjoyed it as much as anyone who had the chance to fuck her mouth. After watching her suck the massive 9-inch cock, she spent the next 45 minutes spreading her pussy, showing how her lips would gleam and swell, contract, pull and push his cock in and out. When she would ejaculate, there was so much and it shot over 3 feet away. Until you have seen a woman ejaculate, you have never seen the true eighth wonder of the world.

As soon as she had finished her orgasm, she flipped over, spread her ass cheeks, showing her tight brown star to the camera and ordered Brian to shove his dick into the dark shithole without stopping to lube it. With that, he buried his cock to the pubic hair and screamed that he could not wait and pumped his second load immediately.

At that time in the tape, Brenda told me to turn and look at the woman lying in my bed and know that she was her final give of love and to enjoy as if Michelle was my fuck toy and to love her as I loved I had loved her.

My cock was as hard as it has ever been; I slowly walked to the bed and pulled the covers off my sleeping beauty lovingly placed my hand on her breasts, bending over to kiss the lips and forced my tongue into her mouth. She started to moan, and kiss back. Breathing hard, I stood up grabbed my engorged cock and put it on her waiting lips. She slowly opened her mouth and before I could react she said "once I grab your hips daddy pound me like you did mommy, make me choke and swallow your cock until you cum. Make me your cocksucker!"

Michelle was not as good at sucking my cock as her mother but then again, she did not have the experience yet. She worked and enjoyed having her young mouth filled tasting the man-meat, keeping the eye contact and trying to take as much as was fucked into her warm wet cock-sucking lips. The experience would come with the more opportunity to practice, after all no one is great naturally.

As I pounded her willing mouth, I wondered about how far I could push my princess cunt. As she was working over my dick inside her glorious mouth, I tweaked her 34 C-cup tits. I rolled her pretty pink nipples stretching them a far as I could and letting them go only to cause the moaning from pleasure and pain run from her throat to my cock and in turn forcing me to pound even harder between her slobbering lips.

I was telling her how good it felt to slam my pubic hair against her nose and my balls swinging into her chin. Once again I wondered if she would be able to handle all the cum building in my scrotum and would it catch her by surprise? Could her willingness overload her talent and desire? Would I cause her reel away from all that was going on in this moment or would she enjoy and become more like her mother? I thought all of these things as well as the football scores, the stock market bulls and bears, whatever it took to keep me from Cuming, as I wanted this to last as long as possible.

When I could no longer think about anything other than cuming, I howled "suck you fucking cocksucker, swallow my nut. Oh, my god you are so fucking hot, my little baby. Don't stop until you get it all bitch!" Then it came. Arrrrrrrrgu, I came and it was as if the sky had gone dark, I saw stars flying toward me and at the same time moving away. My knees turned to rubber and I grabbed her head to steady myself.

When I recovered, Michelle was holding and comforting me, smiling from ear to ear. She said, "My goodness Daddy, I think you enjoyed that as much as I did!" and to my surprise Michelle picked up the phone and ordered "breakfast for two in the master suit, and bring some oysters as well because we will need them." She was amazing with her complete control as she climbed out of bed turning to kiss me before slipping into the bathroom turning on the shower and singing as her morning began.

She was just finishing in the bathroom when the steward knocked on the door. The steward said, "My name is Inga, and I am your morning steward, we did not have a chance to introduce ourselves yesterday but as we serve you we will each tell you who and what we are here to do to make your voyage aboard "Down on Me II" more pleasurable." At that moment, Michelle came out of the bathroom and replied to Inga saying, "Thank you so much, but today my father and I will be staying in and fucking all day. If we need anything, we will definitely let you know and hopefully we will see more of you!"

I was aghast at how open Michelle was about our plans and not a second of remorse or shame as to who we were. Father and Daughter incest has always happened only it was done in private without the prying eyes of society because people have this ability to judge others.

As Micelle and I sat eating our breakfast, we talked about last night, her mother, the tapes, the itinerary, as well as the entire crew. I found out that Michelle had flown to Tampa and met the crew, made all the arrangements, chose the menus for every meal, made choices for everything except the weather, after all this was the Gulf of Mexico. The most surprising thing was that she had paid for everything from the special account her mother had sat up for her. I found out that Brenda had the forethought to take care of her baby in every way. Her schooling and enough money to last a lifetime without ever having to ask me for anything, that was a disappointment for me after all I was the one who had made all the money, although Brenda had pushed me to be the very best businessman I could. Therefore, money would never be a problem. In addition, it did not hurt when we struck oil on not one but four of our land deals.

As we finished our fruit cups, Princess stood and dropped her robe, showing her perfect body saying, "If you want to thank me Daddy you can but you know what I want." During our meal, I made a decision that I would keep to myself for now at least. that would be to play with my baby and tease her by being the slow-handed lover that would take her to the point, then just stop short of taking her over the edge every time until she would be begging for total commitment. I would make her cum but only not the biggest, never to the brink so to speak. When an older man is with a younger woman, he has one thing a younger man does not and that is patience.

As she lay on the bed, I followed her steps, knelt beside her and kissed her tenderly with enough passion to allow her body to warm and start feeling desire for my touch. I lightly placed my hand against the side of her angelic face drawing low moans from her. Tracing down her cheek toward her delicate neck still tracing the long slops of her golden skin kissing everyplace my hand had been running my fingers down lower to her ample breasts cupping each one separately, just brushing across her nipples and tweaking each with a slight pinch to force them to stand at attention. For my reward, she could only exhale with little coos and ahhhs. I smiled while thinking this will teach her to use a "mickey" on dear old dad.

When my mouth rested at her nipples, the salty sweet taste kept me there for a longer time than I had planned. Her pink nipples were beginning to turn a more darkish reddish pink and appeared to strain against her skin to the point of causing discomfort but I stayed kissing, licking, and sucking adding a little twist and pull as well. Her moans became loader and more rapid, yet I stayed. When her hands reached around my head and tried to push me father down, I stopped and went up kissing her lips again. Much to her surprise she was not in control; I was.

When she realized that I was the one pleasing her, and she stopped trying to force me, she would receive more. She was now aware that her daddy was much more than mommy had said. I gave her tits a quick firm slap but not enough to bruise on my way to her inny belly button. Using my expert tongue I traced around the outer rim dipping into the hole as if by accident her squirming became uncontrollable and yet I stayed, still lingering, while kissing, smelling and tasting her sweet but salty sweat as the beads began to build giving me full knowledge of her arousal. Then it happened I started to move down again and she must have thought I was moving to her pubic area, I had to chuckle as I skipped down past her "V" and past her knees all the way to her feet.

As I massaged each of those lovely feet I started moving up even slower than I moved down kissing behind each of her calves up to the bend of each knee kissing and tickling each until she began to moan out in open defiance yelling, "Please Please Daddy, you are driving me crazy. I need you NOW!"

I froze and calmly said, "No, you are not getting off that easy Princess." I went back to the knees and started over. I had never told her, "No" before and it shocked her more than anything I could have done. My eyes had focused on her steamy wet pussy and that touch of a blond landing strip just above that dripping snatch as it opened and closed to the beat of her heart. The outer lips were swollen and not been touched as of yet, when they spread open the inner lips were clutching at air trying to find something to wrap around and pull into the abyss. Slowly I worked my way up her inner thighs tasting and smelling the juices as they splashed around because of her movement. When I reached the v of her thighs I slowly exhaled across her lips and saw them quiver in anticipation. There was just a moment when I thought about skipping back down but her body would not have stood for it.

My lips kissed her cunt lips and there it was. She ejaculated with just one kiss. The floodgates had opened and there was no stopping the creamy sweet cunt juice from gushing out and into my waiting mouth. I had never had a woman cum so much from just my lips touching hers. I had won the battle even if she knew nothing about it.

She had passed out and when she woke, I was lying beside her. I asked her a very simple question, "Are you ready?" she replied, "Daddy, I am yours to do as you wish, without any reservations."

I went back down to her open legs and started kissing and tonguing her slit and as I did reached up, finding her cobra hood surrounding her protruding clit. Once I found it and lightly touched the magic button, juice started flowing and did not stop. I felt her quiver repeatedly until she said. "No more playing Daddy! Fuck me, make me your cum hungry slut fuck over and over in every hole I have, but first stick your cock into my pussy and fuck me till I pass out and then keep fucking me until you fill it with your cum!"

When I first entered her last night it was for a quick one to end the virgin part of her life I really did not think things would come this far. That all changed when I watched the tape her mom had made for me and I knew that this young woman, my blood, my princess, my daughter would be my long-term lover.

When I entered her still soaking cunt, it was slow and steady, not the rush to get it over with, to make it loving and tender for her enjoyment. Something she would remember for as long as she lived. As I pushed into her little hot fun spot, I looked into her eyes and she back at mine. I felt the love growing stronger between the two of us. A bond, if you will, that can never be broken. With each stroke in and out, over and over she began to understand the love, between and man and a woman and this was the first time she allowed emotions to show, her tears were not of sadness but joy and pleasure of knowing that her first time was with someone that loved her without conditions. She knew what her mother felt after all the questioning and fear she had hidden to please her mother. She felt as if her mother had given her all the information as a cold fact. Now she understood the heart of her loving mother and knew the love her mother had for her and her Daddy.

As I pushed my cock into her tender young pussy, I could not remember the last time a pussy felt this warm and wet, as tight as this was. I knew that I had a special daughter and I could not wait until I had the chance train her to for my total enjoyment. I knew that Brenda had told Michelle that I was a dominate and she had been a submissive slut, but I did not know if Michelle was going to be a submissive for me as well. I knew that if the training were right, she would follow in her mother's path.

Michelle came so many times that I lost track , but I was working to make sure that she would sleep for a while because if she did not rest soon, her body would give out and I would be back to no sex until she recovered. The monster awakened.

She came one last time screaming out begging for me to fuck her faster and when she came her legs already wrapped around my pulling me in with each stroke of my cock, suddenly started to squeeze me so tight I felt my breath leaving my body. When she finished I started to cum and I pumped hard strong and as fast as I could. When my nut filled her, I was so deep inside her womb, there was no movement from either of us for what seemed like an eternity and we collapsed into each other's arms and fell asleep.

12