Old Man, The Sea And His Daughter Day 03.5-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her head came up looking into my face and said, "You do not love me and yet I love you more than you will ever understand. The one gift I wanted is not there and that proves to me..." She stopped in mid sentence as she looked at what I was holding in my hand.

Her eyes went wide and her chin almost bounced off her chest as the realization of what I help for her inspection dawned on her. Her cum stated to flow down her tiny little hole simply from staring at it, and her hands shook as she reached out to feel the golden collar with a golden lock and a single golden key.

Once again, her tears streamed from her sparkling eyes, this time it was joy. I turned her around, opened the collar and placed it around her neck as she reached back with trembling fingers. I closed it and saying, "once I lock this, I will be the only one that can remove it, so are you sure that this is what you truly want?"

Turning back to face me, she dropped to her knees bowing her head giving me access to the lock, "Yes my Daddy, my love, my master! How may I serve you?"

My cock had grown to reach its full state of attention; she opened her young willing mouth and took my hardness into her warm wet lips, pushing forward until every part of it had disappeared into the depths of her delicious inviting throat. She was my princess to command now and forever. She knew her mother had been and she was now going to fulfill her mom's final wish and please her loving father.

She knew when we returned home that life would never be the same. There would be no separate beds. Little girl was now a young woman whose only responsibility would be to please her daddy and master. It would not matter how, when, where, what, or who, she would do as daddy wanted. She would get do anything he needed from no matter what source, regardless of how, when, where, what, or who, and it would be for as long as he wanted.

She knew he loved her above all others.

She said, "My master, may I ask you a question?"

"Anything your heart desires sweetheart ask away my darling." I said.

"Just one question Daddy, can we play with the cross now? I saw it while you slept and I have been wet ever since waiting for you to tell me I was ready!"

You are ready baby girl and you may not like what I will do to you while you are on it but you are going to spend some time. We will find out if you enjoy your new life. There will be things we will do that you will not like but you can always tell me. You need to know that I will never cause you more pain than you can handle." Is all I said.

12