Old Man's Tale Ch 03: Family Seed

Story Info
Man and brother's wife have a fling.
1.1k words
3.95
23.6k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
freeman64
freeman64
58 Followers

When Julia expectantly logged on to the website, James was online waiting with his third erotic story. The 25-year-old girl, who had broken up with her boyfriend recently, was lying nude on bed, already aroused in anticipation of the carnal experience of the 60-year-old man.

"Shall I begin?" James asked perfunctorily.

"Of course," Julia said and began slowly teasing her swelling sex petals.

"My parents passed away when I was 28, leaving me to take care of my kid brother, Tom. I was his guardian and we were real close. Later, we started living in the same house and he began assisting me in my family business which was real estate and rentals. I was 35 and unattached to any woman and, as you know, I had a variety of lovers. One day, my brother who was 28 introduced me to his girlfriend, Sally. A young and sweet girl she was and so sexy. I say that though she was my brother's girlfriend."

"I can guess where the story is headed," Julia said, sure that the man would have screwed his brother's girlfriend.

"Yes, knowing me, that is no suspense. But wait, I will tell you how it happened. When Sally met me, she hugged and kissed me and thanked me for taking care of Tom all these years like the loving brother I was. I loved the smell of her hair and skin and felt her body as I placed my hand on her hips. We three had a great time together as often as possible and Sally was liberal in touching and kissing my cheeks. My brother was happy that Sally and I were hitting it off well. One day, we went to see a game and were standing in a queue. She was standing in between me and Tom. Since I was behind her, I accidentally dashed against her behind, thanks to the surging crowd. She too pushed back now and then and I was aroused. I pushed my hard on on her ass and kept it there and she began moving up and down slowly. Encouraged, I placed my hand on her hips and she reached behind and fondled my erection briefly. This went on till we reached inside."

"A daring woman! You mean she was sexually attracted to the brothers. Did she and your brother get married?" Julia was wet and fingering vigorously.

"Yes, I was taken aback at her behavior but liked her too much. She was madly in love with my brother, I could see that. Back to the game. During the break when my brother went to fetch something to drink, she looked at me, smiled, glanced at my pants and let out a girlish giggle. I smiled and she held my hand and pinched it. After the game when we trooped out I managed to get behind her and held her hips and rubbed myself against her rear. It was so exciting for both of us."

"Secrecy and the fear of getting caught are a great intoxicant, don't you think so," Julia asked as her three fingers explored her oozing pussy.

"Yes, you bet they are, dear. Weeks later, they got married and we began living in the same house as Tom and Sally insisted on that. All the while Sally and I continued our sexual groping etc. I lived in a room on the first floor and they on the ground. One day, Tom went to our office early, as was our routine. Sally came to my room, draped in nothing but a towel. She let down her towel and stood there displaying her clean shaven pussy and young succulent boobs. Coming near me, she let my cock out of my boxers and gasped at the size of my erection. I said I was 7 inches long and she, stroking my erection, said my brother was smaller and thinner whereas I was thicker and longer."

"Wow, what a woman she is! I can't believe this happened," Julia was completely flooding her vagina.

"Yes, it is true. I grabbed her onto the bed and knelt between her thighs and entered in one stroke. She hoisted her legs on my shoulder and I split her wide and pounded her till I emptied myself into her. There was no kissing or any display of love or affection, just animal lust. She went as quietly as she had come and I lay there half in guilt and half in lust. This routine continued almost daily; she would come to my room sometimes in a towel or a skirt and she would sit on me or I would take her from behind as she bent down with her hands on the bed. We enjoyed sex in all positions without any remorse at all. I never licked her nor did she suck me. One day, she said she was grateful to me for being such a nice and loving brother and that she always fantasized having sex with brothers. Well, that simply explained her bold and lusty behavior. If Tom pleasured her in the night, I carried on the job in the morning. Tom suspected nothing as she trusted me and Sally too much."

"Did you never get caught? I assume such incest happens everywhere but not many speak of it openly," Julia said.

"Hmm, yes. I am sure it happens in many families. To continue, one day, Sally told me she was pregnant. We never used protection. She told me she did not care whose it was as it was family seed and that was what she wanted. I stood shocked for a moment and soon relaxed as, as she said, it was family seed. Who would know? All three of us celebrated her pregnancy, inviting relatives and friends over for parties. After a week, I told Sally it was time we kept away from each other and she understood and was of the same opinion. So, I went away to another city and worked from there."

"What happened to the child?"

"Ya, a boy was born. I didn't know whether to call him son or nephew. All of us were proud of him and loved him. Later, Sally and Tom had a daughter too and I swear I had no hand in it. Sally and I never had sex after that and they are happily married to his day."

"It began in lust and ended in sentiment. Not a bad story. What about you, did you get married at all, or did you fuck about," Julia asked

"Ha ha. I too got married when I was 40 and have a daughter. I live happily with my wife and daughter."

"Really. That is nice. Do you have more stories, or that is it?" Julia asked curiosity having got the better of her.

"There is one more which I find interesting. I will tell you next time," Tom said and they bid goodnight.

freeman64
freeman64
58 Followers