Old Memories & New Pleasures

Story Info
Young man fufills his grandmother's desires.
3.1k words
4.43
291.5k
39
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sillyman
Sillyman
42 Followers

Lilly sighed as she straightened up and tried to focus on the book in front of her. She had been hoping for a decent day's reading when she had picked it up, but the characters were so flat and the plot was so simplistic she could barely keep her attention on it. She sighed again and threw Wenches of the Moors to one side. Obviously this book was written with no particular thought about anything other than badly described humping. Lilly pulled down her dress and smoothed it out. She decided to just go to the kitchen and have a cup of tea.

As she walked through the dining hall, Lilly looked at the pictures on the mantle. She stared longingly at Alexander's picture. She missed her husband. She missed the fun she used to have with the randy old satyr. He was always quick with a joke and quick with a smile. He was an outrageous flirt and a demon in bed, even until the day he died. Lilly smiled as she remembered the good times: the parties, the orgies, her Sapphic experimentation for Alexander's pleasure, those hot summer nights as Mistress Lillith.... She shivered as she heard the crack of her riding crop again in her mind and shook herself free from her reverie. It wouldn't do to get worked up all over again.

Lilly poured the tea and tried to relax. She always thought that as she got older her appetites would at least diminish somewhat. Instead, they were the same as they had ever been, if not increased. The frustration was agonizing. She wanted to be ravished again like in the old days. She had plenty of marriage offers so far, but all from the local dried up widowers who wanted to make "an honest Christian woman of her" which meant drag her to church and spend her money for her. She shuddered at the thought. The damn church had already gotten to her daughter. It was a pity too. Mariannne had been such a beautiful girl, and had to waste it all with promises of abstinence and other rubbish. She would always start in with her endless diatribes about church and salvation every single time she visited. Lilly wondered if she had ever even had sex besides what would have been needed to conceive her grandson.

Lilly couldn't help but smile at the thought of her grandson. He was such a handsome boy, and looked so much like his grandfather did when he was the same age. He was taut and muscular since he worked out so much, and his smile would melt butter. Lilly's toes curled. She stirred in some lemon juice. She was being a dirty old woman, and it was sick to think of her grandson like that, even if only for a moment. Still, it was only a harmless little fantasy, and it wasn't as if there would be any chance of it ever happening.

The phone rang. Lilly gave a frustrated sigh as she picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hello mother, it's Marianne," came the tight voice of her daughter from the phone.

"Oh hello dear," Lilly said with slightly less enthusiasm than she intended.

"Listen I don't have a lot of time right now. I need you to watch Alexander Junior while Harold and I go out of town. I know it's short notice, but he needs to go rescue his brother from another bungle, and I need to go with him to make sure he stands up for himself this time."

"Isn't Alex old enough to take care of himself? The boy will be going to college this fall dear heart."

"I know, but boys his age will get into trouble. Drinking, rap music, Lord only knows what kind of debauchery."

"Yes, he might even start dancing," Lilly said dryly.

"I know we have had our disagreements in the past mother, but I believe you have seen the light and I can trust him over to you. He can help you out around the house, and you can watch him for me. Please, mother."

"No need to beg, I would be happy to have my favorite grandson over for any reason at all. Send him over, please."

"Thank you mother." Lilly hung up and smiled to herself. Now she would get a chance to look at that hard body of her grandson's again. She smiled to herself and then laughed. The tea was definitely not working.

Alex walked up to the his grandmother's house after waving goodbye to his parents. Grandma was so cool. She always had that dish of candy by the door, and she always let him run through the house and yell and do all sorts of things his mother would never approve of. It had been way too long since the last time he had gotten to see her. He wished his parents trusted him enough without a baby-sitter, but he loved his grandmother. Besides, they might have stuck him with the Reverends wife again. He shuddered at the thought.

Alex knocked on the door and before he could call out, his grandmother opened the door. Alex sucked in his breath. It had been a long time since he had gotten to see her. She was, well, kind of hot, in a weird way. She had a sort of glow to her face, which even though it had a few smile lines, still looked quite youthful. Her smile was warm and her emerald eyes just seemed to pull him in. Her hair was pure white and pulled back in pony tail.

"Are you going to come in?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Sorry, grandma, it's just been so long since I've seen you," Alex smiled and dropped his luggage before hugging his grandmother. She felt good against his body. Almost to good. Lilly smiled to herself as she felt her grandson's firm warm body against her. She loved the way his powerful arms wrapped around her. It had been way too long since the last time a man had held her that way. She did wonder why he was lingering so long. He did smell very nice though. He released her.

"Where should I put my luggage grandma?"

"Just take it to the first guest bedroom down the hall. That should suit you just fine. When you're done, I'll be in the kitchen. Would you care to join me for some sandwiches?"

"Sure." Alex carried his suitcase down the hall. He was starving. Of course he always felt that way. He loved eating. He walked back to the kitchen where his grandmother was already relaxing with a large plate of sandwiches. He sat down and greedily picked up several at once.

"So how are you?" Lilly asked.

"I'm fine."

"Keep your mouth closed when you chew dear heart. You're too handsome a young man to ruin yourself with bad table manners. How is your mother?"

Alex swallowed then sighed. "She's okay I guess," he said. "I mean she is nice and all most of the time, but she just seems so strict sometimes y'know? It seems like everything I like is 'Of the Devil' somedays. I bring home a CD, she's all ready to burn it. I can't date any girls that she doesn't know from church. Even now I'm supposed to be 'delivering the good word' to you but just don't feel like it." Alex took another huge bite of sandwich.

Lilly smiled. "Oh good god, your mother. You think she would have given up on an old hellion like me years ago. I don't know where I went wrong with that girl, I swear. Her brothers certainly didn't turn out like that. Your mother never agreed with a lot of my beliefs. I always thought it was more important to stress devotion to humanity over devotion to some silly god. Coffee? Oh, you don't drink coffee do you?"

"Coffee's fine grandma."

"So are you meeting a nice young ladies right now? A strong, handsome boy like you must be flooded with offers."

Alex blushed. "Well there is one girl that I'm seeing right now, but I'm not really sure how I feel about her. I mean she's nice and all, but she's from our church and she thinks that, um, er, well, that uh sex is disgusting." Alex finished, embarrassed.

"She doesn't like fucking hmm?" Lilly said as easily as if she had been talking about the weather. Alex was stunned. Lilly smiled at his reaction. "Oh don't act so shocked. I know what those words and I know what they mean. Believe me, when your grandpa was your age, he did a lot of fucking." She smiled. She was enjoying scandalizing her poor grandson.

"Y-yes, she does. She thinks it's filthy and a sin and all kinds of other stuff. She won't even let me kiss her. We've been dating for three months."

"You poor dear. You should break it off. You certainly don't need that kind of treatment. You should be getting a chance to sow your wild oats while you can, and I'll be damned if I'm going to see my favorite grandbaby wind up in the hands of a prude. Oh, the mail must be here. Would you be a dear and go get it? You can just take it to my room. I'll be cleaning up in here."

"Sure thing," Alex shrugged and ran off to get the mail. Grandma was great. She really understood how he felt. He walked down to the mailbox and pulled out the mail. There was some junk and catalogs, and some things that looked like bills. He walked back up to the house and to his grandmother's room. He threw a the mail down on the bed. He was about to leave the room when his eye caught the cover of a book lying on the bed. It was a paperback with a woman wearing nothing but a corset on the cover. He picked it up and looked at the title, Wenches of the Moors. Alex had never seen a book like this in his life. He began to thumb through it. There was a lot of bad editing, and a lot of words were spelled wrong, but there was a lot of other things too. Things Alex had never seen in a book.

"Alex, honey, what's taking so long?" Lilly called out as she walked into her bedroom. Alex quickly sat up and threw the book to one side, but it was too late. Lilly had seen him staring at it. She blushed.

"Hmm, oops, I must have left that out. I'm getting a wee bit forgetful I suppose." She sat down on the bed and patted beside her. Alex sat down and swallowed hard.

"I'm sorry grandma, I've just never seen a book like that, I just, I..." he stammered. Lilly smiled.

"It's okay child. Look this isn't a very good book. Let me show you a better one." She pulled out the drawer in her nightstand and handed him another book. This one had a man and two women on the cover. They were all naked, and one of the women was kissing the man while the other grabbed his penis. Alex swallowed hard.

"Go on. Read it." Lilly cooed.

Alex opened the book at a random page and just started reading. This one was much better written. The passage was talking about a woman sucking a man off. Alex put down the book.

"Why um, do you have stuff like this grandma?" he asked.

"Well dear, if I may be honest with you, even though I am getting on in years I still get to feeling..."

"Horny?" Alex supplied.

"Yes, horny," Lilly smiled. "And since most of the men my age are not really interested in sex any more, and most of the young men wouldn't find me attractive, I need this for a little, well, stimulation. Now I know you may find that gross but...."

"Not at all grandma," Alex said softly.

"Really? Even an old bat like me?" She smiled.

"No, you're really pretty grandma. You're beautiful." Alex said, his voice catching in his throat.

"Well thank you," Lilly looked over her grandson, and her eye caught on a bulge in the crotch of his jeans. She licked her lips and placed her hand on his thigh. "Maybe you should go to your room with that book," she said quietly.

"I think I want to stay here with you grandma," Alex said, and then reached over and kissed her. Lilly was surprised, then melted into the kiss. It had been so very long and felt so very wonderful. Lilly opened her mouth and kissed her grandson as a lover, and there tongues met and danced together. They broke apart. Alex looked at her almost afraid.

"Handsome boy. I don't suppose you could do your grandmother a small favor could you?" she said arching an eyebrow.

"What?"

"Don't tell your mother and give me a sweet, long fuck," she said before planting her lips on his again. Lilly pulled her to him. Alex held her delicate body against his muscled chest and returned the kiss softly.

Lilly stood up and pulled off her dress. "What do you think of my body? Still willing?" She cupped her huge breasts in her hands. She did have a few wrinkles, but her legs were still long and her body still looked like dynamite. She was wearing just a bra, a pair of high-cut panties, and a pair of sheer stockings. She kicked off her shoes. Alex nodded his approval and pulled off his shirt, revealing his massively muscled chest. He pulled down his jeans and bowers to and kicked them to the side. Lilly gasped. His hard young cock looked just like her departed husband's had a those years ago. It was thick and quite long, and even curved slightly upwards, just like Alex Senior's always had. Lilly licked her lips. She kissed him again, and shimmied out of her panties.

"I say we give this fine hunk of meat it's first taste of a woman." Lilly lay back on the bed and undid her bra. Alex knelt between her legs. He was breathing hard now. It was really going to happen. He was finally going to get to fuck. Lilly grabbed her grandson's hard cock and pulled it into her. "Push," she said, and Alex pushed his cock deep into his grandmother's wet willing cunt.

"Oh god, grandma, it feels so good," he moaned. His hips strained against her.

"Oh yes, child, you feel so good too. Now go slow. We have to watch my heart. Fuck me, Ohhh" Lilly sighed as she felt her grandchild's cock begin to push in and out of her. "Oh yes, oh yes, yesss, please, give it to me," she whimpered as Alex fucked her with agonizingly slow strokes. He would push up inside of her until his enormous cock filled her and the head hit her cervix, then he would pull out again just as slowly until only the head was inside her. Alex groaned loudly.

"Oh FUCK grandma," he yelled. Her cunt felt so wonderful. Her juices ran out of her and onto his balls. He was sweating and panting hard. He wanted to fuck her hard, to slam into her with all his might, but he was so afraid of hurting her. Her tight pussy squeezed and massaged him. "Ohhh, god fuuuck," he moaned. He looked down at her breasts and knew he had to suck on them. He bent down and began to flick his tongue over her nipple, than greedily sucked it into his mouth.

"OH YESSS" Lilly hissed, bucking slightly. She pushed and strained her hips against his slow thrusts. She loved the way his hard body shook with pleasure. "Yes, suck my nipples, god fuck, bite them, BITE THEM, ohh AHH!" she screamed sharply as Alex sank his teeth into her hard nipple. "Fuck me harder Alex. Fuck me harder. Let grandma really feel your cock. Yesssss....YES YES," she yelled.

Alex began to fuck her with increasing force. He pumped his cock in and out of her hot cunt with deep hard strokes. Lilly grabbed his ass and began pushing him into her while thrusting up her hips to get more of his young cock inside her. "OH GOD FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUUUUCK MEEE," she screamed as she thrashed against her grandson's cock. She shuddered and came with juices running out of her pussy and all over the bed.

"HOLY FUCK!" Alex screamed as he began to cum. His cock spasmed as he shot thick hot loads of jizm into his grandmother's spasming cunt, and slid out of her. His cock continued to spurt and fired another sticky load onto her breasts, and then another onto her stomach. Alex stared down at himself amazed. "What the hell is that?" he asked, looking a little panicked. Lilly laughed softly and tried to catch her breath.

"That, my little one...is cum...you just...had an...orgasm...now let me...clean you up..." Lilly panted, and then slid a tongue over her grandson's cock. She licked up each glob and swallowed it. Then she sucked what little was left on the tip out before giving his cock a little kiss.

"Does that stuff taste good grandma?"

"Mmm, I think so..." Lilly murmured.

Alex reached down and licked the semen of his grandmother's stomach, and then off of her breasts. Lilly moaned. Alex loved the taste. He looked down at his grandmother's cunt, and saw the cum still dripping from it. He moved down and, after a moment's hesitation, began licking the cum off of her pussy. He kept licking and soon was licking out the cum inside her. Lilly sighed and panted. Her thighs squeezed against his ears.

"Oh yes darling eat me...eat me," she panted, pressing his head against her cunt. Alex licked her with increasing fervor. Her juices ran over his tongue and he greedily swallowed them. He began to suck on her pussy. He loved the sweet tangy taste of her cunt. He pulled her open with his fingers and licked deeper, his long tongue exploring her inner depths. Lilly shook and moaned, and then began to yell. "oh oh oh oh oh oh oh OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOH OOOH OOOOH YESSSSS!!" She screamed as she came against his face, flooding his mouth. She pulled him up to kiss her and there tongues met. They both savored the flavors of there mingled cum. Lilly sighed.

"Such a wonderful boy. I'm so glad you came to visit."

Sillyman
Sillyman
42 Followers