Old Mrs. Thornton

Story Info
Mrs. Thornton becomes a desirable Kat Thornton.
5.2k words
4.23
150.1k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh yeahhh, oh shit, oh my god yes, yes oh yesss Kat! Yeah that's sweet, yeah oh yeah ohhh my god I can't believe this is oh, oh, ohhhh yeahhh! I can't believe this is happening to me!"

Gordon Kemp was overwhelmed with so many different emotions he wasn't in control any longer. A young man of 20 years old and a mature young man at that had maybe met his match in others eyes if they knew what he was up to that Friday afternoon. With any luck they'd be envious if they knew what he did with a woman 18 years older.

Resting on his bed, which was only a single size bed, his old babysitter was called initially to babysit and ended giving him the 'master' treatment. An experienced woman was sucking him off big time after fucking him.

It certainly worked for him. She smiled every second she was sucking his cock up and down while she heightened every erogenous sense he had again. Sliding and swallowing Gordon's shaft seemed as if Kat Thornton was a vacuum sweeper sucking out every explosive ounce of that gooey off-white gel that awaited detonation.

Kat Thornton wasn't the woman she once was viewed as. Kat Thornton transformed herself into a voluptuous 155lb package of a woman. Once 255 plus pounds, she somehow, at the spur of the moment, made a decision one evening to join a long-term health spa and transformed herself into another person.

It wasn't all about weight loss. Her transformation included a serious attitude change. That attitude changed everything about her. She became a young and lively woman.

Every last ounce almost about the woman changed. Never born to be a goddess and never predestined to be a glamour model, the woman still would turn heads due to her confidence she regained and an appearance that supported her new found attitude and personality.

What happened was that Kat Thornton was always known to the Kemps, especially Gordon and his younger brother as 'Old Mrs. Thornton'. She was a fat old bag. More to the point was that this woman, in the past, was simply a grumpy witch. Mainly because of her attitude, but her appearance changed as time passed too. A combination of that and a few other factors changed her from being a woman who loved parties, loved being with people, and going out often into a woman who because of a bad marriage lost interest in social events.

She was invited less and less to parties. She heard less and less from friends. She became a recluse. She became a couch potato who sat there watching every other idiotic program with a bag of something on her lap and crumbs everywhere.

If it wasn't a bag of chips, it was a fast food wrapper sitting around in her family room or kitchen. Dishes piled up and her house wasn't clean either. One day, while up late one evening, 'Old Mrs. Thornton' or as she was known well by her friends, Kathryn, saw the advertisement of the health spa.

Somehow or something snapped in her mind; something enlightened her and she made the call. Packing two suitcases, she left without word to anyone except to say on her recorder she would be back in 4 months.

The overweight and overindulging Kathryn Thornton made way to the PMA Spa and signed in. Escorted to a private suite, she began her transformation into the 'new' and sexy Kat Thornton.

4 months later, she was finished and lost close to 100lbs. She was a revitalized woman. Although never going to be a sleek, slender, and sensuous woman, Kat Thornton was still going to be a woman with superior sensuality and a charismatic lovable charm that would enable her to have any man almost succumb to her affections.

Kat Thornton did herself a favor. She went and bought herself an exciting new wardrobe. She 'bought' herself a breast augmentation so her new dynamic figure would support those beauties otherwise they were heading towards a permanent southern migration.

Having asked two clerks, albeit young ones who were familiar with her business, they were astounded by what they saw. Wholeheartedly, they supported her and suggested a new hairstyle and well as making sure she had her nails done.

Perfecto! Kat Thornton was reborn. Out often after that for a brief period she met with old friends. Still she had to take care of one final obligation that she had no interest in doing and that was babysitting the young Kemp kid.

She could have called and canceled, however she decided not to. She kept her word. Carrying along a bag of almost everything, including a bathing suit, "... Because I never know when I might have a chance to go swimming" she brought two along for good measure.

In her 2005 Mazda Miata convertible, she flew through the suburbs with the top down, car stereo blasting away, and her hair flying in the hard warm breeze of the South Carolina summer. Although she didn't care for the employment, she reminded herself attitude, attitude, attitude was the way to approach the job. Yes, she maintained a positive mental attitude.

Sitting at one red light or another, the cheerful pop rock played on her stereo as she sang along with it. Men looked over at her and she smiled at each and everyone. Even a cute wave accompanied her smiles when they looked over catching them off guard. She continued to preserve her positive approach in life.

Arriving at the Kemps, Gary and Jill were unaware she pulled in. Their younger boy and a friend opted to go along with Gary and Jill for the 4 day weekend vacation. Hence didn't have a chance to call her and let her know. Gordon heard a car pull in and a door slam.

Dreading that he still would have to answer the door regardless if 'Old Mrs. Thornton' wasn't staying, he didn't want to have to deal with the grouchy old witch. "She's just a big overweight and ugly lady" he kept reminding himself.

He had the same look she wore on her face in the past. He didn't want to deal with the woman but knew his parents were upstairs still and finishing their packing. Gary would be down soon.

Gordon looked out the window. He didn't see her. He did see a Mazda Miata and his eyes widened. "Cool is that her car? Man I'd love to drive that. Damn would I ever." Then the doorbell rang. Slowly he turned and walked to the door and slowly he opened it up.

What the 6' 4" and 250lb burly young man with short auburn hair saw wasn't what he expected. Although he was a big guy for being 6'4" he wasn't necessarily large and fat. Yep, he had a gut, but he had mass. He had muscle. He had broad shoulders wide as a doorway. He recently shaved off a gritty looking goatee and half-ass mustache.

He began dressing nicely wearing jeans and button down shirts. He was dressed fashionably and respectfully. The button down shirt highlighted his broad shoulders and muscular chest. Although no Arnold Schwarzenegger, his own looks, charm, experience, and confidence would agree with her style of personality.

The door opened up. A sullen face appeared before her eyes. Gleaming at him with her svelte 155lbs, she said "Hiiii, Gordon" as if asking him if it was him, "How are you? Wow have you changed. You seem so much older and well look at you; all mature and everything. I didn't even recognize you. You've shaped up. I am impressed."

He had shaped up in fact. He turned what was a lot of body fat into muscle. He always had the shoulders and basic body structure, but easily his physical development was noticeable, especially since he cleaned up appearance. The droopy upper body had much more definition. His stomach, although still apparent, was a bit more solidified through workouts. But she adored his upper body as it reflected concrete example of his exercise.

"Wow, Mrs. Thornton, umm hiiiii, I'm good but wow umm you changed and well you look a lot different. I mean you look like you are I don't know, someone who is a lot younger that's for sure." He knew that sounded dumb and detested how he reacted.

He didn't smile actually but he was stunned. He believed what he said, but he was flabbergasted at her appearance too. He wasn't as graceful as Kat when saying it.

Immediately the two of them seemed to hit it off. She was clearly a different person. She clearly was cheerful, perpetually happy, and an upbeat human being. But she couldn't take her eyes off the mature handsome young guy.

She was impressed as much as he was, but he saw a delicious apple. He saw a peach as juicy and as ripe as they come. With a fresh appearance, soft to the touch, but powerful when coming in contact with it, Kat would liven up everything and he would eventually let her have her way with him.

"Gordon, called out Jill, is that Mrs. Thornton?" He yelled back upstairs that it was. Jill said they'd be down in a minute. "Cool, thought Gordon, I've got her to myself for a moment."

"I don't know what to say, but I can't believe how different you look Mrs. Thornton, and that car, wow that's awesome. Where did you get that?" He stared at her seeking an answer to his question but more important to his question was his 'new outlook' on her. He liked what he saw about her more and more. He wasn't aroused by anything but she was damn fine looking and seemed much closer in age to him.

That stuck in his head and he wondered how old she was once in a while, but never really knew or dared to ask either.

"I got the car from my ex-husband. We were divorced last year. Anyways, what about you, look how much you've changed. So much older now; what are you, about 22 now?"

"Ohh nope, I'm only 20. I've heard that a few times from my parent's friends. I laugh about that."

"Well it's true you certainly seem much older then that Gordon."

Then each heard footsteps coming down the stairs and Gary walked into the room and Kat stood up and turned around. Wearing a sleeveless embroidered button down top she purchased, she impressed Gary enough that his eyes popped out of his sockets too.

"Mrs. Thornton, Kathryn is that you? May I say, as his eyes wandered everywhere except at her face, umm you look incredible."

"Hehehe, she laughed knowing where his eyes were pasted, thank you, thank youuuu. You and Gordon seem to agree on that. I appreciate the compliments."

Gordon went to get her bags as Gary and Kat sat down to talk. "I am going outside. I'll be right back. I want to check out Mrs. Thornton's car." and walked out.

"Gordon, ummm Gordon" she tried to tell him but he was out the door. She was going to ask him to bring in her bag. "Listen Kathryn" and he went onto explain they wouldn't need her and why. Politely she said thank you and left. Gordon was in the driveway looking at the interior and what was loaded in it.

"Now this is one heckuva a car. If I were you, I'd love every second of it." She said she did and made a point of expressing how much fun she had driving it.

"Gordon it looks like someone would love to get their hands on this and take a test drive. Would that someone be you?"

Surprised he looked up. "Ohh no, that's okay", but he truly would have loved driving it. He'd kill for it. "It is awesome though."

"Yes it is and I absolutely love it. Let's go for a spin. Here, take the keys, go tell your parents you are test driving it or whatever, and I'll wait." Gordon ran in and shouted to them he was leaving, but left out the fact that he was leaving with Kat.

Walking out, Gordon had a 'shit-eating' grin on his face. He was full of himself. Happier then a lark he was beaming with excitement. Starting up the car as if a 16 year old started up an engine and driving off by himself for the very first time, he carefully and cautiously backed out.

"Good, good that's how I like my drivers. One who is careful how they drive. You are a natural behind the wheel. You look like you belong there. This is a treat letting someone else drive while I relax."

In an optimistic mood as always, she talked and asked questions while he drove through the town. Then they headed out to the suburbs. "That's great, relax, enjoy it, and have fun. That's what these cars are for, to have fun in. Gordon, you only live once in life so if an opportunity comes knocking, go for it."

He finally looked away from the street and over at her. She looked so pretty to him. Her hair was cute, her eyes glistened because she was smiling, her cheeks bloomed with cheerfulness, and he could see her breasts bulging within her shirt from the corner of his eyes. He wouldn't look down at them at first.

She was looking around and he turned and glanced at her tits. "Awesome tits man, I mean awesome" he exclaimed to himself!

She turned as his eyes were still affixed to her tits. She didn't say a word at first. Soon she asked, "Would you like to get on this girl and have fun now?" He thought she was referring to herself.

"Huh, pardon me what?" He felt embarrassed because he thought she referred to him being caught staring at her tits. "Would you like to let loose and get it on", she asked him again meaning if he wanted to open it up on the expressway, but he didn't catch her meaning.

Even more confused and feeling intimidated, he blushed and slowed down. He pulled into parking lot, stopped the care, and asked her "What are you asking me? Are you asking me what I think you are asking?"

Not understanding his interpretation, she simply asked him again, "Gordon dear, why don't you take me for a ride and rip it out on the highway. Let's see what she can do on the open highway. What did you think I meant?"

"Ohhhhhh uhhh wow I see what you meant, umm I completely misunderstood you." He turned rose red after that. She had no idea but realized what he was thinking and was tickled. It sparked some minuscule interest in him.

He hopped on the highway, took a less traveled route, and never policed either. Only a few passing cars. He took it to 60, 65, 70, then up to 78 and topped out at 83mph. That was enough for him. "Ohhh sweet, sweet yeah" she shouted. Keep an eye on the road, but stay at that speed. It's great, yeah it is awesome" she hollered joyfully.

"Isn't this one of those days you'd love to be at the beach swimming and tanning?"

"Huh, oh sure, yep it sure is."

She added, "Would you care to go over to the beach. I've got a bathing suit and we could swing by a store an pick you up one."

"Ohh umm no thanks, I don't think so. Maybe we should head back and you can drop me off. I'm sure there are better things you could do."

"Actually Gordon, there isn't anything going on. I'm enjoying the ride and you're very nice company. This is a great day I think to even go dancing too. I feel awesome, what about you?"

"I feel good I guess. Why's it a great day to go dancing?"

That energized his libido and dancing with a supremely attractive woman well why not he wondered. He never was too fond of sleek or slender girls because he didn't associate with them and liked a little more weight on a woman. She had a brand new look which still offered a body of a plus size woman. She was 'stylin' in his opinion and she had a spark in her personality and she had sexiness about her he never saw before in her.

"Gordon, it's always a great day to swim, tan, or even dance. Swimming is revitalizing. Tanning always lifts your spirits being in the sun for a while and dancing, well who doesn't love a form of partying? I certainly love it and right now, well right now I could sit in a pool and catch some of the sun's rays."

"Hey, we have a pool now. We put it in earlier this year. We put in a huge privacy fence. Wanna see it? Heck you could even swim there. You'd have all the privacy you'd want. Heck, even I'll hang out if it makes ya happy."

"I'd like to see it, but you don't have to go swimming with me, and anyways I'm probably imposing on something better you have to do."

"Nah, I like you. You're very, very cool. I love talking with you. I like hanging with you. It's like you'd be easy to be friends with."

"Awwww, Gordon you big lug you. You are such a sweet guy. How couldn't anyone love you? That is nice to hear. I could just hug you right now, thank you. Do you like to dance or is that something you're not good at?"

"Oh heck yeah, I love to dance, but I'm no good. Usually I stick to slow dancing."

"I bet you love that. I love them too. I like country and older rock and roll. What's your favorite?"

Off the expressway, they continued talking about their favorite music and he finally came to a red light. "Here, here's that hug I owe you." She reached over and tried putting her arms around him to hug him. He blushed and felt something weird. The kind of 'weird' a guy or girl feels when turned on a little bit.

He had an unusual look on his face and she saw it and asked what was wrong. He didn't answer her and left it at that. He was quickly becoming fond of Kat. He was becoming more attracted to her.

A spasm developed in his shorts. A slight piercing energy struck him at the tip of his penis. That surge swiftly entered but then slowly exited. A heat rushed through him and then there wasn't anything after a few minutes. He couldn't believe she brought on those feelings. He thought, "Kat Thornton is turning me on. Oh crap, I'm fuckin' turned on by her!"

He was worried because he didn't think she felt that way about him. She was only being nice. To the contrary, she did find him sexually attractive. She did like his 'moose' of a chest and wide expanding shoulders. She did enjoy his brawnier appearance. She did like his mid-section. She too licked her chops figuratively speaking and wouldn't mind getting a taste of him. He didn't have a clue, but she did. She knew she'd wanted him to warm up to her. To her surprise he asked her a startling question. "Kat, can I ask you something?" She asked what it was. "I sort of get this feeling about you and I guess I'm not real sure but I think there's something going on. But then I think I'm kidding myself too."

"Going on, she replied, what do you mean going on? As in you think there is something between you and me? I wondered that myself a little. I feel something but I don't know what that something is; I do feel something between us I think. Is there actually something between us Gordon? Do you think you feel something for me?"

She looked at him and continued, "Ohhhh wow, I don't believe this but I sure did feel something. I wouldn't say it was anything intense, but I suppose I should be honest and tell you that I thought about certain feelings for you. I, well I don't think it's prudent to pursue anything so maybe we should head back to your house, drop you off and I'll be on my way. I'm sorry Gordon, I really am."

After saying that, both of them developed intense feelings because they thought about what she said in response to him. Those forceful emotions sparked a yearning to pursue it further, especially in Gordon's eyes. Both remained quiet the remainder of the way as Gordon thought hard how he should seduce her. Knowing she was a beautiful mature woman, he didn't want to approach her in a crass way. He wanted to behave more mature himself.

Helping the situation was that she was hot with lust. She became wetter and wetter thinking about little things. Her true feelings for him existed and were genuine emotions.

Her mind-set was that she could contain them or so she thought. It seemed like a long ride back to his house. Longer then either expected.

Gordon developed a boner. He was horny. With a serious hard on, he kept thinking to himself, "I wish she'd grab it, I wish she reach for it."

She didn't and had no clue he was hard. Gordon felt like 'making an adjustment' with a hand because it was starting to make him uncomfortable. His cock was out of place. It needed to be resituated. He thought, "I can't do that. I can't shift myself because she will know?"

Then five minutes from his house she broke the silence. She looked at him. Something was up and she didn't know why he looked the way he did, but she knew something was 'wrong'. She still was the same compassionate person and would stay if he needed company but only that. She wanted it all to be different, but knew that would not be the right thing to do.

12