Old World Magic Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked over to where Tim lay on the carpet, snoring, and wondered if I could really do this. Was I a killer? I'd commanded Erin's father to commit suicide, certainly his blood was on my hands even though I hadn't pulled the trigger. But could I do this? Could I kill in cold blood? Even though I knew they were going to kill me in the morning, it somehow seemed like it was too much. This was too far from where I'd been. Only a few months ago I'd been a fat, out of shape high school teacher. This wasn't me... this wasn't me.

I looked towards the bedroom and saw Erin standing there. Her body glistened in the moonlight that streamed through the windows, and glowed from the dim lamp lighting in the suite. If I didn't get us out, it wouldn't be just me that was dead, it would be her, her mother, her step sister, her stepmother.

I pressed the silencer directly against the boxer's temple, angling the shot downwards into his brain and took a deep breath.

This was murder!

I looked at Erin again, the indecision written plainly on my face. She simply nodded at me, acknowledging the horror of what I was contemplating. But that nod said more to me. It said that I wasn't alone, she was in this with me. It wasn't just my burden, but she was sharing it with me.

I exhaled, letting out the deep breath.

- - -

To be continued.

- - -

Authors note : Thank you all for the 5 star votes and wonderful comments on my previous chapters. I'm going to try to get at least one chapter out a month now that my life is settling back down. I very much appreciate all the feedback, both on the story and to my email. Hope you enjoyed!