Old World Magic Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhev
rhev
837 Followers

Then the dusky skinned woman turned and grabbed my boxer shorts and yanked. They slid down to my knees in one pull, my hard cock springing free. It flopped upwards, full and angry, eight and a half inches of thick lust, desire for both of these women. Cheyenne motioned for me to scoot back on the bed so my legs weren't hanging off, which I did. My boxers, clutched in her hand came off as I did so. She bent down long enough to drop her own thong and then lept up onto the bed after me. She crawled up my body, and I could tell she wanted to waste no time with foreplay.

She knelt on either side of my hips and taking my new cock in her hands stroked it with one hand as she rubbed it against her smooth pussy with the other hand. I could feel the hard nub of her erect clit rubbing just under the head of my cock, on that soft sensitive bit beneath the head. I moaned and looked at Erin who was stifling a giggle at Cheyenne's aggressiveness. "Are you going to help me?" I asked as Cheyenne rubbed her wet sex against the underside of my shaft.

Erin let out a laugh, one I could tell that was fueled a little by the wine we'd been drinking all night long, but was primarily because of how humorous she found this situation. "Oh no Mike, I'd say that after everything Cheyenne has gone through, she gets what she wants. I'm going to sit this one out till she tags me in."

"Damn right," she practically growled as she raised her hips up and slid my cock straight upwards to point at the entrance to her slick passage. She lowered herself until the very tip of my cock was nestled between her two silken lips, and I could already feel a drop of her arousal beginning to trickle down the head of my cock. "and right now, what I want is to ride this dick. Hard!"

Then with that, she dropped her body weight down, literally spearing herself open on my thickness. She only made it about halfway down before she had to stop and raise up again, but then let herself drop down even further. Four or five times she aggressively forced herself down onto me, and each time, a little more of my hardness slid into her hot wetness. Finally when she managed to stuff all of myself inside her, did she stop. She released a long satisfied sigh and threw her head back. "Fuck, it's even bigger than I remember. God it feels so good though." Then she turned and looked at Erin, "Baby, sit on his face so I can play with your tits while I ride this dick."

Erin laughed again, and stepping out of her panties nodded her coppery locks, "Ok my love." Not bothering to take her bra off, she climbed up on the large bed and quickly moved to kneel over my head. Then lowering her ass down, she pressed her smooth pussy directly down onto my mouth. She stopped just shy of smothering me, but then again if one had to die I could think of worse ways. I let Erin's heady aroma fill my nose, and let my tongue slide out slowly, teasingly, dragging across her labia. She squirmed and her hips shifted, the dark star of her asshole pressing against my nose as she ground her quim into my mouth.

I felt Cheyenne pinch my nipples then and say, "Lick that pussy Mike, we're well past foreplay damnit." Who was I to argue? I could feel Cheyenne begin to grind her pussy against my dick as I began eating Erin's slick box with gusto. Erin had very small inner labia, dwarfed by the thick, soft outer labia that reminded me a little of a thick ripe peach. But I let my tongue swirl against them before flicking out to caress her clit.

I could feel Cheyenne fucking herself on my cock now. She wasn't sliding up and down much, instead letting my thickness fill her. But she was swirling her hips, bumping her clit against my body just above the base of my shaft. I knew she was just trying to get off as quickly as she could, and even though I couldn't see it, I sensed that she was leaning against Erin for support, kissing the redhead and toying with the pale girl's smaller breasts.

I decided to take inspiration from the native american beauty, and let my lips slide upwards, circling Erin's clit. Forming a ring around the nub with my mouth, I sucked in gently, pulling her clit into my mouth. Then I began flicking my tongue across it with short, steady strokes. For a little added stimulation i tried to press my face forwards a little more, putting pressure on her slit as the tip of my nose pressed into her back door.

Erin seemed to appreciate it and this continued for a little while, her hips grinding back and forth as I sucked her clit and flicked it with my tongue. While Cheyenne continued to grind herself down onto me faster and faster. Of the three of us, Cheyenne was the first to break. I felt her hand support herself on my chest, her other still somewhere higher on Erin's body. Her finger tips pressed into my muscular flesh and groaned, distracted, as she clenched her sex down on my rod. Her cries of passion gave credence to the orgasm, and she stopped grinding as she let the bliss wash through her.

After a few moments, she muttered something to Erin, who let loose a tiny whine, but then begrudgingly lifted one knee and moved from off my face. The cool air hit my wet lips and I looked up at the two women after having been buried under Erin's delicious bottom for so long. Cheyenne gave one last squeeze of her pelvic muscles and looked down at me and said, "Ok Mike, I got where I wanted, but that was just my warm up and Im ready for you to really fuck me now."

She grinned and gave my dick one last squeeze with her slick pussy, before rolling off me on the opposite side that Erin had moved. I sat up and rolled over, and moved down so I was kneeling between her thighs. She looked up at me from where she was laying on her back and spread her knees wide, giving me full access to her wet slit. I knew what she wanted and wasted no time. Lining the head of my cock up with her dusky slit, i parted her thin inner lips and guided my tool right back into her honey pot. She moaned with delight as I filled her again, and reached down to grab her knees. Pulling her knees up towards her chest, she opened herself up to me wide, and I took advantage of it. Still kneeling, I began to buck my hips back and forth, sliding myself in and out of her. She let out a little whimper as I pulled so far back that only the head of my cock was inside of her, but she moaned with delight as I slammed forwards again, hilting myself fully and filling her up.

Erin moved over to lay next to her and let her fingers trail down to her pussy, pleasuring herself, as her lips found Cheyenne's nipples. She licked and sucked on the hard brown nipples, teasing, stimulating, and alternating little light bites of the chocolate milk colored buds. Cheyenne thrashed, her raven locks wild beneath her head as I picked up my pace. Deep and hard I hammered my cock down into her, letting my hips drive down forcefully, my body slapping into her with gusto.

I felt elated, almost as if I was high, and realized for the only the second time in almost a month, my mana pool was filling up, refreshing. I felt like I hadn't felt in weeks, as I knew the primal energy that these two beautiful lovers were helping me draw was far greater than the single session I'd had with Emily two weeks earlier. Certainly a far greater rush than the small bit I'd felt when I'd healed the man in the hospital with Hector nearby. But it was a passing thought, one I couldn't focus on as Cheyenne thrashed and moaned below me.

"Oh my God!" she cried out, "Holy fucking shit, yes, yes yes! I haven't been fucked this good in so long. I fucking love your cock Mike!" She cried out as I felt her pussy clenching my thrusting shaft, a sign she was approaching another orgasm. But I think Erin took playful offense at that comment and chose that moment to bite Cheyenne's nipple.

"Hey," she said with her teeth clamped on Cheyenne's brown teat.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God!" Cheyenne moaned, gripping the sheets as she let go of her knees and her ankles came around behind my hips. Her ankles locking against each other as if to keep me from pulling away, not that I had any attention to do so. "Holy shit, this... is... fucking... Ahhhhhh!"

She cried out and thrashed below me as her body was rocked with a powerful orgasm. She cried out wordlessly, and loudly, and her wet passage clamped down on me with a silken vice like grip. It was too much for me, and I felt myself go from carnal pleasure, to the edge of an orgasm, and over that edge in only a few heartbeats.

I grunted deeply and buried my tool fully in Cheyenne's spasming cunt, and a moment later, released. I felt myself unloading my spunk deep inside her as my own orgasm sent little bursts of starlight across my vision. I shut my eyes as I couldn't focus on anything but the pure sexual bliss. I stroked up and down a few more times, each thrust spraying more of my cum inside of her, until finally I could take no more.

Gasping for air, I rolled off her and lay next to her on the bed, on the opposite side that Erin lay. I was still in good shape, but the strength of that orgasm had taken me by surprise. She lay next to me, still gasping and moaning for breath, and occasionally just muttering, "holy shit..." quietly in between gasps.

I lay there for a little bit, trying to center myself, until I heard Cheyenne moan long and loud. Opening my eyes I looked over to see Erin between her thighs, her red hair falling down around her face as she licked Cheyenne's freshly fucked pussy. "Mmmmmm" Erin said, looking up for a moment, her lips and chin already slick with cum and Cheyenne's juices. "Wow he tastes so good when he comes out of you my love."

Cheyenne couldn't even respond, simply moaned, and I smiled and lay my head back down. Until I heard Erin moving over from Cheyenne to kneel above me and say, "and now it's my turn."

I smiled, and I knew that even though all three of us were tired from the day, even though all three of us had a bit of wine, that this night wasn't going to end for a good long while.

to be continued.

rhev
rhev
837 Followers