Old Year's Night to Remember

Story Info
A hero appears when needed.
786 words
3.38
5.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bigred24
Bigred24
14 Followers

He moaned and called my name as his head restlessly moved from side to side, my mouth was full I could not reply, full of the sweetness that I missed so much, full of that which I yearned for... Over and over he called my name as I continued my sweet torture, determined to release that which he held within.

The night was one I'll never forget, the last night of the year, a time when couples huddle together and welcome the new year... I sighed at the thought, another year alone, another year watching the acts of love rain down upon the heads of people around me,... people who were not me.

I'd been out that day when I saw his message, "I'm coming for my last hug and kiss of the year"... I smiled broadly and rushed for my granny and uncle to hurry up. I got home, bathed right away then sat naked on my bed. I had to take a break, rest up before I saw him... But oh too soon Austin was there, waiting for me to come to him...

I sat in his car and talked a bit before we went for a drive, with talks of taking in the beauty of the Christmas lights in the park, we sat together, there were people all around but I only saw him, I hung on his every word, how I loved to hear him speak, he could read me the dictionary and I'd be turned on. Austin was "my type", though I'm still trying to figure out what my type is, he's a guy of average build, with just enough meat on his bones, he's strong and handsome and a little taller than I am, making me tiptoe to kiss those sugary lips, needless to say I love that!

The night was cold, he beckoned me closer and wrapped his arm around me, I felt safe, secure, comfortable and right where I wanted to be. As the time passed, we found ourselves drinking wine and enjoying each other's company, me giving the side eye as he refilled my glass, him being the perfect gentleman he was, this is nice I thought, this is what I want in my life, a man who knows how to treat a woman, but alas he was not mine. We finished the wine and headed for my house, my heart sank as the night seemed to end, he turned into my gap but quickly stopped claiming to have forgotten something. Down the road we drove, he said he was taking me away, In jest I screamed silently to the other drivers begging them to rescue me, in hopes of making him laugh, it worked ...

We pulled up to a cool spot under the stars, a place that had scared him before, this time it was him leading the way, this time it was him with the plan. Austin parked in the clearing under a star scattered Old Years night sky and seductively used his finger to call my lips to his, we kissed with the passion of long lost lovers, he took my breath away as his tongue darted into my mouth, every fiber of my body tingled, let me taste you I said, Austin immediately obliged whispering my name as he fought to keep control.

The tables turned, as Austin used his self named musical instrument to explore the sweet nectar excreting from the folds of pink sensitive skin exposed to him, he was gentle, almost timid at first taking in the smell and taste of this forbidden fruit. I moaned at his touch, I held my breath, the earth spun slower as he devoured my need. I screamed, he was so so good, he licked, he sucked, he drank. I kissed him hard, before he spun me around bending me over the seat, entering with force and determination, ready to run his course, his thrusts were magical, I didn't want them to end but alas it was not the time for the long passionate ride I craved, he held me up and stared into my eyes and said my goal had been achieved. "You're the best I've ever had", Austin proclaimed, my chest pumped up with glee, I love the way you make love to me, I replied, as he looked into my eyes, and then without missing a beat he let those three words slip out, I love you too, I said, knowing there would be trouble brewing ahead.

We talked a bit more about all we could before we had to part. With a final kiss, and a New Year's wish, Austin, my old year's night hero and I said goodnight.

Bigred24
Bigred24
14 Followers