Older Gal With A Group Of Boys

Story Info
She'd started early and years passed... but her hope remains.
2.7k words
4.12
52.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers

Marge had always been sexually precocious. She'd had her first threesome just after High School when she was seven months past her eighteenth birthday. She'd walked in on a friend with a friend and was so caught off guard that she didn't walk out but stood quietly and watched. She hadn't even known the two were seeing each other and yet that wasn't what caught most of her attention.

It was the guy. He wasn't that good looking but suddenly she found that he was hugely hung and outclassed all the boys she'd had sex with and there had been a few since her first on the night of her eighteenth birthday.

The two friends looked up and a moment later while he was still pumping away the two of them invited her to join in. It was another surprise but not one she was about to turn down. After all how many gals are invited into something like that. She knew that guys dreamed of that sort of thing and would have asked if they thought it might become a reality but few ever did and she had never been one of them.

It seemed only the wink of the eye before she was naked and walking forward to join in. It had been the highlight in her life for more than a few years and she still remembered it. She had been fucked every way and in every place it was possible and it was all good. Even her girlfriend took a deeper interest during the session and for long afterward.

That singular event might, too, have been the most important factor in her development of love for the male penis and especially the younger male penis.

Every time she visited an adult store she'd shop for something that looked closest to what that young friend had been equipped with.

Subsequently Marge had a lot of sex over the years and many younger guys had wondered what they'd done to attract her and lure her into the act but none of them ever found fault in any way. They'd pursue her long after she'd grown tired of them.

She still wanted the younger penis although she'd shifted and had begun calling it a cock. If she saw or met a guy that appeared interested, younger and with a huge bulge in his pants around her then she'd locate a place to find out. Even past her fiftieth birthday she'd attracted and serviced guys as young as eighteen then sent them off with a tired but happy smile. She'd wear the guy out and fuck him again and again in a single session until he had to leave or was so tired he had to rest.

She loved to fuck them and took pride in that ability. She also took pride in her body and she always appeared at least twenty years younger than her birth certificate could prove.

Her need was probably also the reason she took Steve as a lover and the guy turned out to be worth every minute of her time. He was horny all the time and was nearly always ready for her. Too, Steve had known every way a girl needs to get off. He gave oral and took oral with as much pleasure as he did when participating in every known position. He liked it when she was dominant and when she felt subservient. He could sense her needs and wants and provide what she needed most of the time.

They'd been together for a while when one night they'd had the discussion. She had just turned sixty and was still pliant of both mind and body and her needs had never diminished from their peak in her thirties.

She'd mentioned a fantasy of being taken by many men and he smiled and said he'd love to see that. She looked back at him and asked if he'd still feel that way if they were all very young men and he smiled back and assured her. Steve was many years younger than her fifty-nine anyway and it was part of her strong attraction to him.

He'd suggested that he could try and set up a threesome and she laughed and said she was looking for more than a threesome.

After that and for almost two years they'd joked about it and he'd become more and more interested in seeing her taken by a group of guys.

She was coming up on her sixty-first birthday when they'd found a home in a quiet neighborhood and moved in.

That neighborhood had a young man of nineteen living next door with his parents and the boy was quite tall and looked to be more than just well-hung.

Three months passed and one afternoon she'd seen the boy outside and began talking with him. She and Steve had found the house and one of the reasons they'd wanted it was because it had a huge backyard with a huge swimming pool. It also had a high fence and gates that locked easily.

Sub-consciously she may have wanted to take the boy into the backyard and fuck him senseless after she'd determined for certain how well hung he really was but consciously she needed a pool boy to keep the pool clean and vacuumed. She'd been doing the work but didn't enjoy it.

The boy accepted the job and she showed him where the tools were and gave him the combination to the yard gate. She also gave him the privilege of using the pool anytime and even inviting friends in to use it when Marge and Steve were not.

Things went well and the boy would frequently come over in the afternoon while she was sunbathing or lying around on her lounge.

It wasn't long before she noticed his interest in her. She always wore a bikini and frequently untied all the strings and reclined that way. One day she'd been napping, hadn't heard him come in, and when she woke she rolled over onto her back accidentally leaving the bikini pieces below her.

She heard a splash and opened her eyes and the boy was standing there mesmerized by her young looking body. He'd worn a swimsuit that many of the young men wore those days. It was a male bikini and he'd worn it because it was hot that day. She'd fallen asleep in the shade of the house.

She glanced down and her earlier suspicion was confirmed. The kid had a huge cock and it was aroused and completely obvious. The thin fabric outlined everything he had and she could see the impression and size of his cock's head and it made her more than wet and hungry for it. This kid seemed to have even more than her childhood memory and she stared at it for a long time before the kid realized that she was awake and shifted his eyes upward to stare into hers.

He blushed and quickly turned around but she caught the profile outline of that bulge and it made her reach down and tease her clit. The boy had mumbled something that was probably an apology but she hadn't understood the words.

She spoke to him now without covering up and told him it was alright and that he could turn around if he wanted.

It was a long moment when she was afraid and uncertain if he would but then finally he did and the rate of his turn was so slow that it seemed forever before her view of his hungry cock materialized again.

She called him closer and told him it was okay that he'd seen her naked and then laughed as she said it was something she'd enjoy seeing of him if he'd quit wearing clothes while working on the pool.

He didn't seem to know what to do or what to say but when she reached up and pulled the side of that tight bikini down he helped and in a moment he was huge and hard in front of her. His cock was fresh, young and pink but mostly it looked delicious. She reached out and wrapped her hand around it as best she could and looked up into his eyes as she thanked him.

She wanted to take the boy right there and she knew he wanted it too but she thought about Steve and her promise that when she strayed that it would be with him present. She meant that promise too but would soon forget it.

It was almost two weeks later and the boy hadn't been back. The pool really didn't need any immediate care but she still hoped he'd at least come over and check it. She'd come out wearing the suit but now since the boy had seen everything anyway she'd slipped the suit off and placed it on the second lounge and relaxed. In moments the warmth of the day had lulled her to into a sound sleep.

When she opened her eyes there were four pair standing around and looking down at her and all wore skin tight swimsuits except her pool boy. He was naked. All four boys had raging arousals and roaming eyes that devoured her.

She smiled and said "Hello boys are you here for a swim?"

There was a lot of swallowing but not a word from the group. In a moment she smiled and looked around at each of them and commented out loud how delicious looking young men were when they were aroused. Her hand reached out to one of the boys and outlined his arousal with a finger. Her other hand found the cock of her naked pool boy and both boys smiled and stepped closer.

Again she glanced around and told the boys that if they were going to look then they too had to get naked. Her tone assured them that she was serious and the three that were dressed quickly shed their suits.

It was a collection of friends with a good range of cock size, all of them larger than average, and all were of serious interest to her. She called the other two boys closer and stroked them both while congratulating each on his equipment.

After a few minutes of exploring she took one of the boy's hands and drew it to her breast then took her pool boy and made him bend over so that she could slip his hand between her thighs. The remaining two boys were already busy stroking and still none of the boys had said a word.

She laughed again and asked if they wanted to play a game with her. All heads were shaking acceptance and she told them to wait for her a minute as she got up and strolled to the house while swaying her hips deliberately. At the door to the house she turned and told them not to go away.

Even still there was a murmur among the boys and one of them voiced concern that she was calling the police but the pool boy managed to calm any fears and they stood facing the door each holding his own arousal and not even noticing the other guys were naked too.

Marge came back with two bottles of a new product Steve had noticed on the television. It was called "K-Y Yours + Mine" and was supposed to provide both male and female arousal.

She handed the Male product to one of the boys and told him to apply it to his cock and then pass it around. Meanwhile she handed the female product to her pool boy because he'd brought the group and was largest. She wanted to give him a reward as she told him where to apply it then she spread her legs wide and leaned back. He'd just finished applying it and replaced the cap when he was handed the male product for himself.

It was a cavalcade of male equipment to choose from and after a minute she was feeling the effect of the lotion the pool boy had applied and she stood quickly then walked over to the picnic table and after studying each eager cock she selected one and told him to sit on the end of the table.

When he was in position she climbed up facing away from him and slowly lowered onto him as she guided his eagerness into her rosebud and worked it in until he was fully inserted. Next she called pool boy over and had him take up position in front of her and guided him into her pussy and in a moment he had the idea and was already working it. It was perfect and yet two boys were still looking on and apparently feeling left out.

It took her a few minutes to get quiet from the sensuous feeling caused by the first two as they worked but finally she licked her lips and managed to concentrate on what to do with the other two. She wasn't going to screw up her first chance ever to experience such large young cock again but to have four of them simultaneously.

She told the third boy to climb up, stand on one of the attached benches and then swing his other leg over her mid-section. When he was in position she took his hands and positioned them on the outside of each breast and squeeze them together around his cock and then pinched her nipples together and told him to hold them tight as he too stroked. The boy was happy to comply.

None of the boys had climaxed yet and that amazed her because usually young men would get off quickly and then waste time apologizing instead of working to get it back up.

Finally she motioned the forth boy onto his knees behind her on top of the table and then leaned her head and body each slowly back to allow the other boys time to correct their position. When she was back as far as she get and had forced the boy stroking her ass to lie back too and turn a bit to the side she took the last boys cock in her hand and surrounded it upside down with her mouth before working it deep into her throat.

The set-up was complete now and she let the boys work as she worked to handle all as best she could while providing full delight to each. Her attention kept shifting as one boy or the other would move and draw her focus to another something sweet.

She'd never felt or even dreamed of all this happening even though she'd always wanted it.

Her neck began to feel the strain and she turned her head only slightly to see Steve sitting on a chair inside the house in the doorway and he was smiling broadly as he watched. She felt even better that he was sharing her experience.

As a boy climaxed he would pull away and as soon as another climaxed they'd switch positions and it continued for two hours.

Steve had brought out a pillow now and placed it under her neck to allow it to relax but he only smiled at the boys and urged them on.

Finally each boy had a chance at each position and she was almost fully covered with a mixture of male cum everywhere. As each boy finished shifting through all positions she'd motion the boy away. Until finally she'd sucked the pool boy dry and then he helped her sit up.

She asked the boys if it had been fun and they almost cheered her as they spoke and shook their heads. Finally she thanked the boys and kissed their cheek then sent them away. One boy asked if they could do it all again sometime soon and she smiled without answering him.

Steve came out now with a garden hose and sprayed her off before diving into the pool with her.

Steve was happy and teased her but when they went to bed he took her himself later that night. It was the best sleep of her life and she spooned tight against him all night.

Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers