Older Male Virgin

Story Info
Virgin Michael learns sex from surrogate.
3.4k words
4.25
27.7k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MackRet
MackRet
1 Followers

This is a fictional story, and I wrote it mainly just to see if I could do it. I don't know how sex surrogates actually operate, but I'd like to think they're like Teri.

1.

For most people, it would seem odd for someone to travel from my homeland, England, all the way to America for the purpose I have in mind. My name is Michael, I am a 30 year old man who has, for some reason I don't really understand, has just been unable to relate to women in an intimate way, and I am still a virgin.

For many years, it never really bothered me, but I now feel that life is leaving me behind. I want a woman in my life, and I want to experience sex. I want to move on.

There are no sex surrogates in England, so I contacted a sex therapist in America named Linda, and traveled to her office in Albany, New York. She was a very kindly, supportive woman, who provided me with a lot of advice and counseling. She felt that I needed to go a few steps further, and have guidance provided by a sex surrogate, who would actually have sexual relations with me.

She then referred me to a surrogate she knew, a woman named Teri, who lived near Albany. And so my adventure begins.

The taxi brought me to a suburb outside of Albany, to a large, old, red brick row home. I paid the cab driver, walked over to the house, and rang the doorbell. After a few seconds, the door opened, and a short, busty woman with short dark hair in a Louise Brooks cut, heart-shaped face, brown eyes, olive complexion, a slightly stocky, but still beautiful body from what I could see, and a friendly smile greeted me, saying, "Hello! Are you Michael?"

"Yes", I replied.

"Well, then, come on in! My name is Teri," she said. She looked to be in her thirties.

I walked in, and Teri led me to her office, which was a large room that was a combination of office, living room, and over to the side, was a bed.

"Just have a seat here," she indicated to a chair in front of her desk, and said, "We'll just get some of these formalities out of the way. How has your travel been, so far?" as she looked through some paperwork.

"Very nice," I replied, "America is so big".

Teri giggled a bit, "Yeah, that it is".

After we completed all of the paperwork, Teri said, "Well, I'm glad that's all out of the way, and now this desk is kind of in the way, too."

She came around the desk and sat in another chair near me. She offered her hands to me, saying, "According to Linda's report, you haven't held a woman's hands, or even kissed a woman, so here, hold my hands." I reached over, and held her hands in mine, and they felt soft and inviting.

I replied, "Actually, I did kiss a couple of women, but only as an office party sort of thing, nothing special."

Teri asked me, "Is it ok if I call you Mike?"

I replied, "I'm normally called Michael, but Mike is fine."

Teri grinned, then said, "Well, ok then, Mike?" as she smiled mischievously, "Our relationship will be on a couple of levels. First, we are therapist and client. It's my job to help and support you. Don't worry, I won't judge you, or laugh at you, at least not in a mean way. Second, I'd like for us to be friends. You can trust me, and you can ask me anything you want. And third, we'll be sexual partners, but we're not doing anything kinky or weird. I get checked to make sure I've got a clean bill of health, and I'm on the pill, too. If you wanna use a condom, that's fine, or if you wanna go bareback, that's ok, too."

I joked, "Well, in my case, I guess I've got a clean bill of health, too!"

Teri smiled, kept holding my hands, but slowly got up, and said, "I'm going to teach you a dance. A Rumba!"

She led me up, holding my left hand out, had me place my right hand around her waist, and she placed her left arm around my shoulder. Teri said, "Good! Now move your left foot forward, then your right foot to your right, then your left foot next to the right. Like, slowww, quick-quick."

After walking me through a few other steps, Teri noticed that I was concentrating and looking down at my feet, and said to me, "Now, don't dance looking at your feet, look right into my eyes." I danced with her, looking into her eyes. they looked so beautiful and friendly.

As I danced with Teri, she said, "Nowww, I want you to kiss me. Don't ask me for that kiss. Take command, and kiss me when you're ready."

I was a bit uncomfortable, but I leaned in, and gave her a small peck on the lips.

Teri responded softly, "Nooooo, not like that. That's one of your office party kisses. Give me a long kiss, that has feelings for me. Enjoy yourself...and enjoy me!"

I looked into her eyes. They looked so warm and inviting. I leaned in again, and gave her a long, warm kiss. I didn't know if I was doing it right, but I liked being this intimate with Teri, and she was so open and inviting.

We had stopped dancing, and Teri's arms moved to the back of my neck. My hands were around her back. Our lips parted, but our bodies were still very close.

Teri looked at me, and whispered, "Mike, you can let your hands roam all over me. Feel my hair...my ass...my breasts, anywhere you want. Don't be afraid. Just explore me, and kiss me some more."

I kissed her some more, and I let my hands feel her body. I loved feeling her ass, then I reached up and fondled her breasts, to which Teri closed her eyes, and let out some soft moans. Her tits were big, felt so soft, and felt so...female!

Teri then opened her eyes, looked at me, and whispered, "Mike?...undress me!"

She had already kicked off her shoes. I unbuttoned and removed her blouse, revealing more and more of her body. I unzipped and helped her out of her skirt, then pulled down and helped her remove her panties. Then she turned around to let me unhook her bra. The hooks were stubborn, but I finally unhooked them, and let her bra fall away.

Teri turned around to face me, and her body had such wonderful curves, her tits were even larger than I had imagined, maybe a D cup, with big, hard nipples!

Teri looked up at me, and asked, "Well, do you like what I have?"

I was fascinated with what she had, and replied, "Yes, you have everything I want."

Teri smiled, and said, "Then it's yours. Let your hands explore me." I kissed her again as we embraced, and I enjoyed every part of her naked body that my hands touched.

Then she softly said, "Now it's time for me to undress you!"

I suddenly felt uncomfortable, and vulnerable. I nervously replied, "Uhhh, I'm sorry, but I don't think I can. I mean I'm, uh, I'm just not ready yet."

Teri wasn't upset, she just held up her hand to me, and said, "Shhh! That's ok. I understand. Maybe we'll work on that later."

She started massaging my crotch, and then said, with a bit of a smile, "I'll tell you what, you keep your clothes on, but how about if we at least let Peter come out to play?" I felt a little nervous about even that idea, but I nodded for her to go ahead.

Teri kept looking into my eyes, but her hands unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock, which was half hard. She started toying and lightly stroking my cock, but still just kept looking up at me, and asked, "Ya like that?"

I nodded yes, and she told me, "If you're gonna cum, just go ahead and enjoy it. Don't worry about making a mess, or getting it all over me. When you're ready, just go ahead!"

This was like masturbating, except Teri was doing it, and she was VERY good at it! Her stroking got me rock hard, and I could feel such pleasure. It wasn't long before the pleasure was building to where I was breathing heavier and knew I would soon be coming.

It finally got to where I couldn't hold back any longer. I closed my eyes, groaned, "UNNNGH!!" and let go. The cum released out of me, and even though neither of us had looked down, I could feel that her hand that was stroking my cock was all wet.

I opened my eyes, and saw Teri still looking at me, stroking a few more times, and I finally looked down. She also looked down, smiled, and said, "Wow! that was sweet!"

I saw that her hand and wrist were dripping from cum, and part of her one thigh was dripping cum, as well. She cleaned herself up quick with a towel.

Teri said, "Well, unless you wanna do anything else, I think we should maybe call it a day? There's always tomorrow."

I agreed, and told her, "Uh, yes, maybe tomorrow."

Teri, still naked, put her arms around me, and said, "Good, then. Now, just think. Today you held hands with me, danced with me, kissed me, got me naked, got jerked off, and came all over me. Those are all things you didn't do yesterday, and who knows what's gonna happen tomorrow?"

We said goodbye, kissed, and I headed back to my hotel, wondering what WAS going to happen tomorrow.

2.

In my hotel room the next day, I got all cleaned up, and started over to Teri's office. My mind was going over everything that had happened with Teri and I the day before. It was exciting and wonderful, but I was a bit angry with myself about being unable to get undressed, and was determined not to have THAT happen again!

I reached her door, and rang the doorbell. After a few seconds, which seemed like an eternity for me, Teri opened the door. She smiled when she saw me, and said, "Hi, Mike! Come on in!"

"Hello!" I responded, as I entered.

This time, Teri was wearing a tank top and jeans. For some strange reason, I had imagined she would be wearing some see-thru negligee, or something of that sort, but then thought, "All right, Michael, let's come down to earth!"

Teri reached up, laying her arms on the back of my neck, and said, " Well, Mike, how about if we go out on a date?"

A date sounded like it might be fun, but it wasn't what I had expected, and thought today would have been more intimate, like yesterday.

I replied, "Date? Well, uh, sure, but weren't we going to be doing more of what we did yesterday?"

"Well, we can do THAT," Teri looked away, smiled, but then looked back at me and added, "But you'll have to take command. Remember what I said yesterday about not asking? You'll have to show me how you feel, and what you want."

The thought suddenly dawned on me, that thing about the kissing. I then leaned into her, gave her a long kiss, and hugged and caressed her ass. She responded by closing her eyes, and giving soft moans.

She opened her eyes, looked at me, and softly said, "Mmmmm...Message received. Now I know what you want."

Teri led me over to the bed, and began undressing me. I was nervous, but I let her do it. My body was hardly a muscled work of art, but I wasn't overweight. What would she think of my body, anyway? She didn't say anything, and didn't seem to be judgmental, but just stripped me down naked.

Teri then stood and faced me, "Now, undress ME."

I proceeded to undress her, to where only her bra remained. I started to unhook her bra, but she stopped me, "Not that, yet. You'll get THAT later."

She then laid back on the bed, opened her legs, telling me, "I want you to go down on me, work on my pussy!"

I had never seen a woman's vagina before, except in pictures. I looked at Teri's pussy, and took a second just to be amazed at its folds of pink flesh. Her pussy had a smell, neither pleasant nor unpleasant, just a smell I had never experienced before.

She said, "Lick my pussy lips, and then lick my clit. It's that nub right at the top. Put your lips around it and softly suck on it!"

I did as she directed me, and she started breathing more heavily. She then told me, "Now, keep doing that, but work your finger in and out of me. Rub my G spot. It's just inside me, at the top."

I kept gently licking and sucking on Teri's clit, and at the same time, working my finger in and out of her pussy, which was getting wetter, and rubbing her G spot. She was starting to twitch, closed her eyes, and her heavy breathing became steady and continual.

After a couple of minutes, her breathing became even heavier, and then the breathing became moans, each moan slightly louder than the previous one. Then, after her loudest moan, she stopped twitching, held her breath, arched her back upward, and made a loud groan, "UNNNGHH! HUHH! Huhh! huhh. uhhhhh".

Teri then laid back, her thighs shuddered for a second, and took a long, deep breath. She opened her eyes, and breathed out, "AHHHhmmmm, yeahhh!"

I felt a sense of pride that I was able to do something that made her feel so good. She just laid there for a minute, looking at me, and looking very relaxed.

While wondering what was going to happen next, Teri sat up, leaned into me, motioning for me to lay back on the bed facing up.

She then straddled me, kissing all over my chest for about a minute or so, then sat back up, reached behind her to unhook her bra. She released her tits, and cast the bra aside. Her tits were so big and wonderful, and jiggled whenever she moved.

She then leaned over to me, her tits hanging down, and positioned her tits in my face. She moved around a little, so her tits would move around on my face, and told me, "Play with my girls. Lick my nipples."

By 'girls', I presume she meant her tits.

I enjoyed feeling her pendulous tits. They were so soft and warm, and her nipples got even bigger and harder as I licked and sucked on them. Teri would make occasional small moans.

After a couple of minutes of playing with her tits, Teri reached back to feel my cock, asking, "What's going on back here?"

She could feel that my cock was rock hard, and answered her own question, "Ok."

Teri then adjusted herself so that her pussy was right above my cock. She rubbed and teased the head of my cock on her pussy lips and clit for a few seconds, then slowly impaled herself on my cock.

After the head went in, we felt some resistance, so Teri pulled up, rubbed my cock a little more on her pussy lips and clit, then then impaled herself a little more on my cock. It went in a little deeper, and she pulled back up again, went back down, and it went even deeper. After a couple more times, she could mount me, and I was all the way inside her.

Teri slowly started riding me, and it felt warm, wet, and wonderful inside her. She leaned closer to me, her tits hanging down and undulating as her hips were moving up and down on my cock. She kept looking intently right at me, her mouth slightly open. The pace of her riding got a little faster, and my cock was feeling waves of pleasure.

She told me, "Hold my girls."

I reached up, filling my hands with her soft tits. My hands were a sort of bra for her 'girls'. I was holding her tits, feeling her pussy moving up and down on my cock, and I was watching her body, enjoying all the femaleness that a woman's body had.

I wanted to be joined with Teri like this forever, but after about a minute or two, I could sense an orgasm building up in me. It felt so good, but I was also feeling that pressure like I had to pee, and I knew I couldn't hold back much longer, and I finally couldn't! I finally let go inside her, grunting, "UNNNGHHH! Haahhh! Haahhh."

I could feel the release going out of my cock.

Teri knew I came, and gave me kind of a dirty smile, then kept looking at me intently, and riding me at the same pace and intensity. The pleasure had largely subsided, and my cock was slowly becoming less hard.

After about a minute or so, Teri stopped riding me, and slowly lifted herself off of my half hard cock. It leaned over, glistening in cum and Teri's juices.

She laid down beside me, and I turned to face her, wanted to talk to her, but she lifted a finger up to her lips, and whispered, "Shhh, don't say anything. Just enjoy this."

I put an arm around her, and we cuddled.

After a while, I just had to talk to Teri, and told her, "l'm sorry I didn't last very long."

Teri grinned a little, shook her head slightly, and replied, "It's ok. You did pretty good for a first-timer."

She sat up, her tits jiggling as she moved, looked at me with a somewhat serious expression, and said, "Keep this in mind, Mike. This afternoon, your boner, your orgasm, and all that cum you gave me? It belongs to me. It's mine!"

I wasn't exactly sure what she meant, but at that point, I would have gladly given her anything, and nodded to her sheepishly. She then grinned, leaned over to me, gave me a long kiss, laid back down, and added, "Now, come over here. Hold me."

I put my arm around her, cuddled her, and she closed her eyes, responding with, "Mmmmm. Keep me warm."

My hand lazily caressed her body, and I imagined what it would be like to have this woman as my own.

3.

Teri and I still had a few more sessions. Sometimes, we would have sex, other times, we would actually go on dates, just talk, or hold hands as we were walking, or kiss in public. There was so much to learn and experience just being with her.

On one of our dates, we were walking along a pond, and hoping it would actually happen, I told her, "Teri, I would really love to be with you after our sessions are over."

Teri laughed, looked away, and replied, "Ohhhh, I've heard that one before."

Then she looked back at me, and added, "Well, I'm flattered you think I'm all that, but that's not gonna happen. When our last session's over, it's time for both of us to move on". After a pause, she added, "You can send me emails if you want, but don't just sit around thinking I'm gonna be available someday. There are millions of women out there looking for someone, and you'll have to figure out how to get one. I taught ya how to cook. Now, you'll have to find somebody to cook with. Besides, I have a boyfriend, anyway."

I was surprised when Teri said she had a boyfriend, but then again, maybe I shouldn't be so surprised. After all, who wouldn't want her? Teri told me that her boyfriend was a reporter who travelled a lot, but he understood the nature of her work, and was fine with it.

As much as I wanted Teri, I knew I couldn't have her after our sessions were over. Still, she was my first, and will always have a special place in my heart.

MackRet
MackRet
1 Followers