Older Man Watching Ch. 2

Story Info
A walk in the woods becomes more.
1k words
4.23
46.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken woke up the next morning at 5 A. M. and thought about what he saw the real estate sales man and Sissy doing. His cock started to swell. He wondered if she was up and maybe taking a shower. He grabbed his binoculars and looked through her open window.

There she was asleep, naked and with nothing over her. How lovely she was laying there, her breasts so firm and laying with a little give to the sides. Her medium sized nipples begged to be squeezed and tweaked between fingers. Her lovely legs were close together but he could still imagine licking those beautiful pussy lips and spreading them so wide to show her wonderful hidden treasures. Ahhhhh how he loved fantasizing about doing her.

All of a sudden she stirred and woke up. He could see her reaching for the phone. Her hand reached down and rubbed her pussy and then moved up to her nipples. He saw her take one between her thumb and forefinger of her left hand and pull up and out. She was so ripe for lots of loving. She took her forefinger of her left hand and spread her lips wide letting him see everything so close through his binoculars. She cradled the phone on her right shoulder and began playing with her little pee hole. He could see her finger vibrating on it. She had a towel laying on the night stand and she put it under her ass. Then she went back on working at her pussy.

Suddenly the golden liquid squirted from her body as she spread her legs far apart. He didn't know why that turned him on so much but he thought it was because it came from her pussy and how it squirted out so hot and it is rather taboo on watching. She let the towel catch the liquid and he could see so well because by this time the bottom of her feet were placed together spreading her legs even further apart. She then got up off the bed taking the towel with her and went over to the washing machine and dropped the towel into it. She then went back to her bedroom.

He could see her smiling and walked over to her full length mirror and looked at her body. Sissy then sat in the chair close by and spread her legs placing a finger inside rubbing up and down. She was shaking her head up and down with the her eyes closed and her mouth parted. Oh, he wished he could hear her moan.

Then she hung up the phone and left the room. He couldn't see her now but he still thought about what he had just seen through her window. About a half an hour passed and up drove the real estate salesman. He watched him get out of the car and go inside the A-Frame. Soon they came out and began walking arm and arm down the path that leads to the river by a thick grove of trees. He hurried and dressed but wanted to give them ample time to stay well ahead of him. He followed the path down to the grove of trees and listened for sounds.

He heard them coming about 500 feet to the right of him and by the big flat rock that sits half way into the water. He carefully eased out from behind a large tree after making sure he wasn't detected. He moved a little closer but didn't dare let them know he was there. That would spoil the fun. The real estate mans back was to him but he could tell he was sucking on one of her luscious tits. She was giggling and holding his partially bald head pressing him even harder against her tit. She moans and said, "bite a little harder". Then she said, "my pussy is getting so wet, baby. Don't stop"!

Ken was wondering what his old friend Larry would do if he saw this. He thought about telling him about his new neighbor. Knowing him he would want to meet her and see if she would let him grab a feel. The thought fascinated and made a promise to give Larry a call after he watched his lovely neighbor cum. Ken would love to be able to see that lovely pussy get a real cock in it.

Maybe she would suck him off while Ken watched. He cock was so hard now he thought it would break. He began massaging it through his pants and knew he needed to explode his hot cum soon. As he looked back over to the couple he saw that she was laying on her back. The real estate sales man had her lips spread very wide letting the cool air hit it. He could see her love hole opening and closing, opening and closing.

She seemed to be pushing out hard and then squeezing in using those tight walls to hug an imaginary cock. The salesman watched with fascination as he sucked her hard clit. He put his finger inside of her feeling how good her hot, wet, walls were around that finger. He then tried two and she called out his name loudly.

"Carl ram your fingers deep!" He did obediently as he sat to the side of her not letting any of this escape his hungry eyes. Ken could see very clearly as he wanked on his cock and cupped his balls, pulling them up softly as he jacked faster and faster. He wished her lips were sucking his balls and while he wanked on his dick that she was sucking his head. He couldn't hold his ejaculation any longer.

He let it explode and he could feel his cock jerking. Ahhhhhh that was the hardest he came in a very long time. His cum rolled down the inside of his thighs. He put his limp, wet, cock back into his pants just in time to hear her yell and looked over to see her lovely juices come squirting out. He quietly left and went back to his cabin and ran the water for his shower. After he was through, he wrapped a towel around his waist and called his old friend to tell him he had a surprise waiting for him.

Chapter 3 will soon be here. Let me know if you want more soon.