Older Neighbors Ch. 03

Story Info
Young couple continue with older neighbors.
1.4k words
4.47
194.8k
80

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doctoryes48
doctoryes48
1,174 Followers

As I mentioned at the conclusion of Part 2, Cathie was livid when she heard the demand of our neighbor, Helga. What she had feared as a result of her episode with Otto and John was apparently being realized. Her concern was, I believe, that she would be thought of as an easy woman, a willing plaything. By now she had convinced herself that she was a victim in the sexual shenanigans with our neighbor and his friend and not a pleased participant.

*

In any event, she stormed out of our home and strode quickly and resolutely towards our neighbors' house. I followed in her wake. Upon arriving, she quickly and rapidly knocked on the door, and impatiently repeated the procedure when the door was not opened in 5 seconds.

When Otto opened the door, Cathie pushed past him, making a bee line for Helga, who was seated on the couch in the living room.

'WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT ME LIKE THAT!! WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM?! NO ONE ..."

SLAP!

While Cathie was ranting, Helga arose from the couch and slapped Cathie in the face. Cathie stood there, mouth agape, hand to the offended area of her face, in stunned silence. Helga was not through. She reached up and grabbed Cathie by her hair, and, sitting down, pulled Cathie with her so that Cathie was over her knee.

Moving quickly, Helga secured Cathie by grabbing her right wrist and pulling it back and up and pinioning Cathie's left arm against her own body. She then grabbed the hem of Cathie's dress and lifted the dress up over her waist, pulled Cathie's panties clear of her bottom, and then hooked her right leg over Cathie's legs. Cathie quickly came to life but all she could do was squirm against the effect hold Helga had of her body.

"What (spank) do (smack) I (spank) think (smack) you (spank) are?" Helga said as she applied her hand to Cathie's ass, causing her full, rounded, shapely, fleshy globes to jiggle with each spank. Cathie's squirming was to no effect, except to cause her hanging, large, pendulous breasts to swing wildly as her dress was unequal to the task of controlling them. I was surprised at how erotic the sight was.

Helga continued to talk to Cathie while continually spanking her. "I know what you are -- a married woman who spreads her legs for men other than her husband to give them access to her vagina and to allow them to inseminate her!" Her comments were accentuated by bare handed blows to Cathie's ass.

"How dare I talk to you like that? It is you who have a nerve to talk to me in the manner you just did. I dare because you are a slut and need to know your place. If I am going to have a slut around, she will know her place and she will also know it will be for my ease and convenience that she is around. You are here to serve; and I may let you have that which you crave, but it will be when I say so."

Cathie's spanking continued through this talking to. Helga continued to berate Cathie while spanking her and emphasized that she better understand what her place was. Cathie had not been spanked since she was a teen ager in high school (by her father) and finally seemed to realize that she should adopt the attitude she took back then. Cathie stopped struggling, accepting her punishment with quiet sobs and pleas to stop, which went unheeded by Helga. Cathie pledged to be a good girl and do as she was told.

Finally, Helga stopped, but kept her hand on Cathie's butt, lightly rubbing it and talking somewhat soothingly to her.

"This is a good start. This is how you should be acting when you come into my home. Now apologize and we can start off right."

"I'm sorry."

Helga's hand slid off Cathie's by now red cheeks and disappeared between her legs. What she found brought a satisfied smile to Helga's face.

"Yes, you are all I thought you could be." Helga said.

"Now get up and go stand in the corner like the naught girl you are."

As Cathie got up and walked to the corner with head bowed and the cheeks on her face now red as well from blushing, Helga said, "Pull that dress up and put those panties around your ankles so the shame of your punishment is visible to all here." Cathie obeyed.

Helga now looked at me for the first time. "I talked to Otto and, now, with this, it seems we are all in accord, correct?"

"Yes Ma'am" I said.

I had never called her that before, but it just popped out and seemed natural.

"O.K., we have to leave soon and I do not want Otto to be pressing up against me and pestering me to leave early because he is horny. Cathie, go over to Otto and kneel in front of him. We just have time for a quick blow job," Helga said as naturally as one might say we just have time for a quick cup of coffee.

Surprisingly, Cathie started to comply without any protest. She turned, dropped her dress and reached down to pull her panties up.

"Oh, no you don't. Keep that dress up and those panties down," Helga ordered.

Cathie complied and shuffled towards Otto, acting like an automaton, head down and blushing furiously. She was clearly humiliated by this act and should have been. The sight she was presenting was ridiculous, walking with that shuffling gate, panties around her ankles and dress lifted, but was undeniably sexual and humiliating.

As she made her way to Otto, she never looking at anyone. Once in front of Otto, Cathie sunk to her knees. Otto unbuckled his belt, zipped down, and dropped his pants and shorts, exposing that impressive piece of manhood. Placing one hand on Cathie's head, Otto used the other to offer his cock to my wife's mouth. Cathie meekly opened her mouth and accepted Otto's offering.

What a transformation! What a sight! Now it was my turn to squirm as I tried to adjust my pants before they were ripped by my hard on trying to escape the confines of the crotch of my trousers. Seeing Otto's ugly, fat weapon slide into my wife's accepting mouth, causing her cheeks to expand and hollow as it slide in and out of her oral cavity was incredibly exciting.

Otto now applied himself to the task at hand. He placed both hands on Cathie's head and controlled the pace and action of the blow job. Cathie, with one hand at her side and the other still holding the dress up to display her beautiful, but red, ass cheeks, was connected to Otto by three points (his hands and his cock), accepted her position as a face fuckee and offered no resistance or objection. It was not long before Otto was signaling his imminent ejaculation. Then, with a grunt, he announced its arrival as he held Cathie's head firmly in place on his prick, which judging from his tightened balls and his grunt, was emptying the contents of his balls into her mouth!

This was a first. Cathie had played with my cock and even taken it in her mouth briefly, but I never even came close to cumming in her mouth.

Now Cathie made some movement to get off his cock, but to no avail. Otto was going to deposit every last drop of his sperm in my wife's mouth. Cathie quickly realized her position and accepted it, now simply trying to swallow it all.

Finally sated, Otto slowly pulled his pleased penis from Cathie's mouth. It was still full, fat, and long, but sated and no longer hard. "That's a good girl," he said as he pulled up his pants. Helga got up and almost pulled Cathie from her kneeling position and ushered us out the door.

Cathie was quiet on the short walk home. Once inside, she turned to me and kissed me hard. I was pleasantly surprised but did not want to question my good luck. Then I realized that I was again tasting Otto's cum. It did not deter me. We were soon naked in the bedroom and I was sliding into my wife's very wet pussy.

There was no complaint that she had been taken advantage of, and, in fact, she had accepted her new position with our neighbors.

doctoryes48
doctoryes48
1,174 Followers