Older Neighbors Ch. 05

Story Info
Story continues - passive cuckold husband.
1.9k words
4.11
105.8k
62

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doctoryes48
doctoryes48
1,179 Followers

That first time with Otto and his friend was not the first extramarital experience for Cathie. She had had several and all were unplanned and all resulted in orgasms. After the first one, Cathie and I talked. She wanted to return to our life before then; saying what happened was an anomaly. She was mortified, embarrassed, and ashamed and vowed to return to monogamous ways. In a sense, she was renewing her wedding vows to remain faithful.

To her credit, she worked at it very hard and in a few weeks the adultery faded into a distant memory or even was excised. It was at most a bump in the road that was well in the rear mirror.

I was in a way surprised since that extramarital sex was clearly the best sex she had ever experienced in her life. With me, Cathie might cum 15 to 20% of the time when we had intercourse. She came three times that first night with two men.

In retrospect, the strong orgasms she experienced with these two strangers were, in my opinion, the result of the fact that she did not feel in control. Hence, she was relieved of all guilt she associated with having sex. This guilt was a result of her strict, religious upbringing.

I felt I had to agree to a monogamous lifestyle, viewing the events and my participation (or lack of action) as an embarrassing deficit on my part. I did not want to say how I enjoyed it since I felt like a bit of freak - what husband allows other men to use his wife sexually and not only do nothing about it but enjoy seeing it more than sex itself? So I kept silent except to say that I still loved her and that it changed nothing.

Despite this agreement, there were a number of "slips," which seemed like a series of first times since it was a break from the vows reiterated after the each slip. These slips were quite exciting too - I never failed to think of how long it had taken me to get in Cathie's panties, and then only after a long courtship and being engaged, and contrast it with the little time and effort these men had to expend to get into her. It was a thrilling humiliation.

Before the first time with Otto and his friend, we had been monogamous for over a year and it seemed like this might be a permanent state of affairs (no pun intended). Cathie was so distressed at that first "slip" with Otto and friend that she sought help from a "professional" in how to deal with this so that it would not happen again. She wanted to be a faithful wife.

However, the "therapist" took her in the opposite direction. I discovered this when I noted the change in attitude, the lack of complaint, following subsequent sessions. She told me she was seeing a therapist. I asked her, with some concern, whether it was a doctor from the hospital where she worked and she assured me it was not and that he was not in the medical community.

Who was he then, if not a licensed psychologist or psychiatrist? She just said he was someone who helps people. I believe he was probably a defrocked psychologist; he knew the lingo and buzz words. Today I guess he would be called a life coach since he was not licensed.

How did she find him? Was he reputable, I asked.

This developed from a conversation at a lunch break along the lines of "where is she now?" One of the nurses posed the question about a woman I will call Nurse Jane. For the benefit of the new nurses the answering nurse informed them that this was a promiscuous married nurse who got into trouble for having sex with married patients.

To avoid losing her job she agreed to see a shrink at the hospital, but was not satisfied with the treatment and the cost. However, she went to see Professor Brown (I will call him) on Chestnut Street and was most satisfied with his treatment. Shortly after starting to see him she seemed changed: happy, content, at ease. However, she soon left the hospital but seemed in a better place. When Cathie decided to get some help, she decided that this would be a good place to start and it was he who took provided her the counseling.

In any event, it was the "therapist" who had caused a lack of remorse in subsequent meetings with Otto. She explained that her "therapist" told her that she had a need to be sexually subservient, serving and servicing a dominate Man to get complete sexual satisfaction. The first man in her life was her father, who was a domineering martinet. This left a permanent impression of what a man was. I was her escape from that. I was laid back, easy going, made decisions jointly and I even encouraged her to make decisions on her own. So she could not see me in the Dom role (and I am not sure I could have played it anyway).

Hence, to have a sexually fulfilling life, he told her that she would have to engage in extramarital sex and that she should do so and that it was not a violation of her marriage vows as she was entitled to sexual satisfaction, which she was getting only outside the marriage.

Shortly after this interesting conversation, I received a call from Cathie's "therapist." He wanted me to drive Cathie over to his "office" (which was in his house). An opportunity had arisen to further Cathie's therapy but there was a short window for it all to come together. Cathie might not even have time to park the car so I should drop her off and pick her up after.

When I told Cathie, she simply put on her coat and made for the door. I followed and then drove her.

His place was in a residential area. The house was set back. I actually found a spot to park right outside his house and watched Cathie go up the walkway. When he came to the door, he looked unprepossessing. He was around 50 years old, short, portly, thinning hair, glasses, and tweed jacket. I could see through the top half of the door which was leaded glass that he led Cathie off to the right in the house. In about 5 minutes, I noticed an old guy coming down the street. He turned into the walkway and was soon greeted by the "therapist" and led off to the right.

In another 5 minutes, all three of them came into my view and then climbed the stairs. Was the old guy's hand on my wife's ass! Hmmm what was upstairs? I waited for more than a half an hour when the old guy and the therapist appeared coming down the stairs. They talked briefly, then the old guy gave what appeared to be some money to the therapist. When he came down the walkway, he was one happy guy, smiling to the world.

The therapist again went up the stairs. He and Cathie made an appearance 30 minutes later. Cathie came out to the car and as we were driving home, I asked what the therapeutic opportunity was. She said that he had explained that he wanted to find the depth and limits of her desires and attractions. Since we knew that she had had satisfying sexual relations with men her father's age, he wanted to know if even older men held more of an attraction for her, if she had a great desire for them and found greater satisfaction from them.

"What?! You had sex with that old guy?!" I said. "Is this therapy?"

"Well, yes. Doctor Don has great experience and been a great help to many, he told me."

"Doctor? I thought you told me he was not." I said

"Not in the literal sense but in our relationship he is."

After the old guy left, what happened?"

"Well since Doctor Don is about my father's age, he offered to act as the control, so as to compare my reactions when having sex with the much older man and having sex with someone my father's age." Cathie explained. (Her previous extramarital experiences, all very successful in that great orgasms were achieved, the only sex she ever had with someone other than me, had been with men her father's age.

What this son of a bitch was pimping out my wife and also getting her pussy free?!! Well not free, he was charging a fee too. Suddenly, I felt aroused at the thought of another man offering my wife for sex for money. My wife, the unwitting prostitute! I tried to fight these thoughts and for some reason did not tell Cathie about this. I did not tell her about the exchange of money and simply kept quiet while I thought about these things.

A few days afterwards, the phone rang and I answered it.

"Hello"

"Hello, this is Cathie's therapist."

"Yes, I recognize your voice." I was a bit surly. I had conflicting feelings about his pimping my wife. At this time, I was not happy.

"Yes? Yes? That's it? You should show more respect for me. Do you know what I did for your wife?"

"Yes, I do. You whored her out. I saw that man pay you."

"I know who you are and what you are. You are a cuckold, incompetent to satisfy your own wife. Oh yes, I have heard all about you, standing by to allow other men to perform your duties and doing much better than you are capable of. What I do with your wife is none of your business; though it probably excites you. When she comes to me, I own her pussy. Yes the pussy she promised to you exclusively when you married. I take over your role since I give her sexual satisfaction which you are incompetent to do. You should recognize that and my superiority to you and address me accordingly."

WHAT! This short, balding, round, 4 eyed gnome?! Superior to me?! I was taller, in much better shape, athletic, good looking, and younger. This was ridiculous! However, once those immediate thought ran through my head, I innately understood that he probably did satisfy my wife better than I did, and he got to take her over without me objecting.

"Well?"

I do not know what came over me, but I heard myself say, "Yes, Sir." I am ashamed to admit that it seemed right. I was standing there talking to him and it occurred to me that one stands in the presence of one of a higher rank. I also became aware that this humiliation had caused my cock to thicken. To say I was flooded with emotions would be an understatement.

"Hmmm, that's a bit better, but I sensed reluctance on your part to acknowledge your position relative to me and your position in your marriage. So I have another session set for your wife and I want you to bring her to me and witness firsthand the truth of what I have told you. I expect the two of you here in 15 minutes."

Click. He hung up the phone.

I told Cathie that her therapist wanted to see her again. She just said give me 5 minutes and turned and went to the bedroom where she undressed and then put on garter belt, seamed stockings, a shelf bra, low cut top, short loose black skirt, and high heels. Off we went.

doctoryes48
doctoryes48
1,179 Followers