Older Women are The Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There wasn't as much junk in the room as Bobby had first thought, and it didn't take all that long to move it out. Then they set up the bed, and Mrs Brown put some sheets on it. "You had better test the bed to make sure that it doesn't collapse, Bobby," said Mrs Brown. So Bobby lay down on the bed. "It seems OK," he said.

"We better make sure that it's strong enough," said Mrs Brown. "Bounce up and down on it." So Bobby did. "Still seems OK," he said.

"How about if there are two people on it?" asked Mrs Brown, and then she jumped onto the bed next to Bobby. "Bounce up and down with me." And so he did.

After a couple of minutes they both stopped bouncing and lay together. "I had to make sure that the bed was solid," said Mrs Brown. "My sister is a randy little slut. I'm sure that she will be sharing her bed with men while she is here."

Even though Bobby had no idea what Mrs Brown's sister looked like, the thought of some hot woman fucking in that bed had an effect on his cock. Mrs Brown noticed it immediately. "I see that the thought of a slutty woman turns you on," she said huskily. And before Bobby could answer, she reached over and started stroking his cock through his pants. "Mmmm," she cooed, as his cock got bigger under her touch. Then she slipped her hand into his pants. "Oh you ARE a big boy, Bobby," she purred. "Stella was right about you."

Bobby was shocked. "Stella -- I mean Mrs Lawrence told you about her and me?" he asked.

"Of course," she replied. "She's my best friend. We tell each other everything. And she knows how much I like young men with big cocks. That's why she suggested that I should ask you to do some work for me as well."

The shock didn't seem to have any effect on Bobby's cock, and so Mrs Brown pulled down his pants and his jocks. Immediately she pounced onto his cock, taking it further and further into her mouth, until it was right down her throat. Bobby lay there in ecstasy. While Mrs Lawrence had sucked his cock, she hadn't done anything like this to him. The feeling was incredible! It wasn't very long before Bobby was shooting cum down Mrs Brown's throat, and she swallowed every drop of it.

"Ohhh, that was lovely, Bobby," she said finally. "Now I want you to take off my top."

Bobby did as he was told. He untied her top and opened it to reveal her breasts. They weren't as big as Mrs Lawrence's tits were, but they were nicely shaped with little brown nipples. She pulled his head down to her breast, and she moaned as he took one of her hard little nipple into his mouth, licking it with his tongue and sucking gently on it with his lips. Then she moved his head to her other breast, and he did the same with it.

"Now take off my shorts, Bobby," she whispered.

Bobby slipped off her shorts, and then her panties, and then he just stared. She was completely shaved! Bobby though that he had never seen anything as beautiful as her naked smooth pussy. He fell upon her with his mouth, using his tongue on her the way that Mrs Lawrence had shown him. "Oh, Bobby, That's sooooo nice!" she gasped. "You're so good at it. Stella must have been a good teacher."

The mention of Mrs Lawrence reminded Bobby of the time that he had spent in bed with her, and then he imagined that he was with these two hot woman together. The thought was almost too much for him. He knew that he just had to get his cock into Mrs Brown's pussy and fuck her, fuck her hard and make her scream with pleasure, just as he had done with Mrs Lawrence. So he suddenly drew back and then he rammed his cock into her soaking wet pussy.

"Ohhhh Bobbyyyyyy!" she squealed as he thrust into her. "You're so biggggg! I love the feel of your big cock in my cunt. Do you like fucking my cunt, Bobby?" she asked. "Tell me how much you like fucking my cunt."

Hearing Mrs Brown say the 'c' word drove Bobby to even greater heights. "I love fucking your cunt," he said. "Tell me how much you like my cock in your cunt."

"I just love the feel of your big cock in my cunt," she said breathlessly. "Fuck me hard with your big cock. Fuck me hard and fill my cunt with your cum." The slutty talk was too much for Bobby, and he came hard, filling her with his cum. She cried out as she came at the same time.

Afterwards as they lay there together, Bobby found himself thinking about Mrs Brown's sister, and if she really was a slut like Mrs Brown had said that she was. He wondered briefly if he would be able to meet her. Then without thinking he asked, "So when is your sister visiting?"

"Why do you want to know?" asked Mrs Brown angrily. "Do you fancy her too? Do you want to get your fat cock into her tight little pussy?"

"No! No!" said Bobby, worried that he had blown it with Mrs Brown. "I-I was just asking ......"

"She arrives next week," said Mrs Brown in a much calmer voice. "Now be a good boy and fuck me again. And if you are very good, and make me come twice this time, then I might just introduce you to my sister."

12