Olive Gets A New Toy

Story Info
Olive enjoys trying out her new female toy.
2.1k words
3.75
25.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...so just try to keep an open mind and watch the video. She begged me to play it for you, it's only a few minutes." Your mind jumps as the video starts. There's a woman with only her shoulder and head in view of the camera, and she's sweating as she rocks back and forth, making moaning noises, murmuring under her breath, sometimes clenching her eyes tight. You hear a slapping sound as her shoulders jump slightly, and a whispered voice says: "don't forget the cards...". She reaches for something off camera, and seems to be holding something at the corner of the frame her eyes seem to focus on. She gasps as she speaks, apparently reading something out loud.

"I have to ask you a favor....", she begins as she drops an index card at the corner of the screen.

"I've been here since last night..."

"Getting fucked in every hole in my body..."

"I've got red marks all over my ass, legs, and tits..."

"...and I can't stop cumming!"

"He says I've got to thank you, because otherwise it's stealing..."

She starts to read faster while the speed of her rocking picks up.

"So thank you for letting me cum from his cock again and again..."

"...and letting me take his cum in all my holes..."

"...and...and..."

She stutters as her eyes reread the next part and widen.

"...it says I get to cum again if I say your name when I do..."

A slapping sound marks the sound of her silence after the last sentence. She jumps and gasps simultaneously.

"Olive!"

Another slap echoes the first.

"Ow! Olive!"

"Beg her.", a barely audible voice whispers from off screen. Another slap punctuates the request.

You watch in surprise as she starts to gasp your name with each thrust and slap, picking up momentum.

"Oh, yes Olive! Thank you! Oh, it feels so good! Please let me cum on it just one more time? Please? Please Olive? I'll do anything you want! Please just let me cum like that again! Oh, Olive! Oh, he's in my pussy and my ass, he's switching back and forth! Oh, it's so hard! Oh god! Oh god! Oh Olive!", she starts screeching your name as she builds to a crescendo, almost chanting.

"Oh, oh, oh! Olive, Olive, Olive! Please let me cum! Let me have it! Pleeease OoolliIiivvee!!!"

She cums hard, shuddering and gasping your name as you see a few sprays of cum shoot across her shoulder blades and in her hair. A hand, obviously mine, comes into frame as it grabs her roughly by the hair and jerks her face seemingly inches from the screen, her eyes rolling a little in her head as another unseen whisper reminds her of something. Her eyes open wide again, the sweat dripping from her face as she gasps at the camera: "Thank you Olive!"

Another unseen slap punctuates the words: "Say it like you mean it. Tell her how grateful you are."

"Oh, thank you so much Olive! I really appreciate you letting me cum on this cock! You're so nice to me and I haven't even met you!"

The slap on her ass is almost as loud as her corresponding squeal before she begins to talk again, her eyes starting to look drowsy as her face is held in front of the camera for you.

"Oh thank you Olive, it was so good... He says I have to beg to be your present when you get back, because the only reason I got fucked was because it was a present from you. Please let me be your present. Please...." She kept repeating it, her exhausted voice almost breaking as her head sank into the pillow. The video went dark as she seemed to groan herself into a nap brought on by exhaustion. You squinted your eyes in thought as you put out your cigarette and reached for your mouse pad.

=======================================================

Three months later....

=======================================================

You reached for your lighter and lit up a cigarette to hide your tension as you leaned back on the couch. Kneeling before you on the other side of the coffee table was the woman you had seen months ago on the video. Clothed in jeans and a patterned top, she had left her sandals by the door. Her hair was dyed the right color according to your instructions, pulled back in two ponytails and held in place with bands. Her hands were carefully manicured and placed in purple bondage bracelets like your red ones that were clipped together, keeping her hands wrapped around the curve of her ample bra. Her makeup was a touch too thick, but it had clearly been done with great care. You stared with a mixed feeling of curiosity and frustration at this woman while I spoke and rolled a few spliffs.

"What is your name?"

"Olive's Toy" she murmured, almost reflexively looking up at you in curiosity.

"Hey! Did I say you could look at your new mistress? No? Keep staring at that whip on the coffee table then. Unbelievable. I trained you better than that. Didn't I?"

"Yes, sir. I'm sorry, sir."

"I didn't tell you to be sorry, I told you to do as you're told. Be quiet." I said before turning to you and speaking in a much friendlier tone.

"So here's the deal. She wants to thank you for what you allowed her to have while you were gone. She has agreed to be your toy for the weekend to show her appreciation, but there are rules. The rules are no major physical damage like broken bones or skin, and no major bruising. Of all her requests those are the only ones I have allowed her to retain. That and if she pleases you, then she may get to fuck me again, but only for this weekend and only if you let her. Sound fair?".

Intrigued, you squint one eye and slowly nod your head.

"So get to know her while I finish these then. You've never had someone train a toy for you, right? Take the reins a little, ask her some questions." I say, half smiling while I concentrate on rolling the spliffs.

You look back at her and realize she is getting fidgety. Her eyes dart to the sides in anticipation before settling on the lifeless whip in front of her again.

You decide to start easy.

"What is your name again?"

"Olive's Toy", she says without hesitation.

"And what are you?" you ask, becoming bolder with the realization that she wants this from you.

"I am your toy!", she speaks a little louder as her chest raises slightly.

You stare, bemused. Is she actually a little proud of that?

"And what does my toy do?" you ask, putting out your cigarette and reaching for another.

"Anything you want, anything that will please you, mistress!", she starts to raise her face again, but before she can transgress by looking you in the eye you point to the lighter on the table. She looks at the lighter, unsure of whether to stand and light your cigarette for you without a verbal command.

I speak up after catching her almost transgression: "What did I tell you? You may not look your mistress in the eye unless she allows it, or as a reward for making her cum. Repeat it!"

She immediately curls her neck down, staring at the coffee table while she tries to find the lighter with her hand. She holds it up in the general direction while trying simultaneously to light it and keep her kneeling position. I whisper in your ear for a moment as her hand wavers, and you reach forward and lift her chin upwards gently. She lights your cigarette now that she is able to see it, and her eyes refocus through the flame so that they rest on yours. You look very carefully at her eyes for a moment and see the pupils and irises flexing, trying to close from the sudden bright light of the flame and cigarette, and yet trying to open from the pleasure of being allowed to really look at you carefully for the first time. You blow a puff of smoke out and into her face, causing her to cough slightly as she looks down again while your breath blows out the flame of the lighter. You let her set down the lighter and lean back to sit on her heels again.

"So do you have any additional rules for her?", I ask while putting the last paper on the last spiff.

"Yes.", you say. "You may look me in the eye if your mouth is on my body. You may fuck my boyfriend, but only after me. If you dare to try to take that cum before me? You're going to wish I broke all of your little rules instead of what I WILL do. Understand?", you say while I put a spiff between my lips.

"Yes, mistress.", she says while reaching for the lighter again. You explode in sudden anger.

"DID I TELL YOU TO LIGHT HIS SMOKE? NO! You are here to pay attention to me! You are MY toy, so act like it! You only get to fuck his cock if you please ME enough, so start acting like you know that! Do you understand?!" You say loudly, slapping her hand.

"Yes mistress!" She says, jerking her hand back and biting her lip.

You smile in satisfaction as the end of your cigarette glows.

--------------------------Later-----------------------------------------

You groan as you feel my hands pulling her face deeper between your cheeks, pulling her tongue right into your asshole as you ride on top of me. You can feel it bending and stirring inside you, trying to press against the cock sliding in your pussy as you roll and grind against me. You can feel the edges of her ponytails on each side of your hips as they rock back, at times making a slapping sound between your butt cheeks as they clap against her face. You curl your hips back as far as the will go and tell her to push my ball sack between your cheeks, that you want to feel her tongue trying to push my tight balls into your asshole. You giggle as she chases them between your cheeks with her tongue, and gasp as you feel the amazing sensation of first one, then the other of my balls being pushed past your sphincter and into your tight butt hole. You tell her to keep them in with her tongue as you lift up to reach between our hips.

Her large breasts are just big enough for you to grab the ends of the nipple clamps, and pull them between us so you can sit on them. Her neck is cramped up as she lays behind you, trying to let you pull her tits forward so as not to feel the nipple clamps while she arches her neck to keep my balls pushed in your ass. You reach down and pull harder on her tits, squeezing them between us and wrapping them around my cock so your wet pussylips slap down on them with each bounce. You ask me if you like those tits while I suck on yours. My hands have pulled her hair so hard she can barely breath while grip your hips and pull you down harder. She starts to make noises around her tongue as you pick up the pace, stopping every once in a while to rub those pussy lips all over your new toy's cleavage before dropping your weight on them so that they seem almost crushed between us. Her moans turn to shrieks between your butt cheeks as you pound harder, feeling my cock begin to throb inside you.

You feel my body yank the balls out of your ass hard as they pop out and squeeze up inside of me to explode. You drop down and pin her tits to my pelvis with yours, luxuriating in the feeling of her shrieking mouth spearing your asshole as my throbbing cock twitches between her squeezed breasts and erupts in your pussy, overflowing it with spurt after spurt of come as you slowly grind your pussylips into that tool between those tits and come again a little. After a few moments you let your legs down so you can lay on my chest, spreading your legs as her tits slip out from beneath you. You relax, catching your breath from the orgasms as you feel her mouth and tongue sucking the cum from your pussylips, trying to catch it before it drips off my cock. You start to drift asleep as you feel the bridge of her nose gently rubbing against your clit while she sucks the last of our juices off of my cock....