Olive Oil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Between moans she let out a string of words and I didn't need to speak Greek to know that she was telling me she was close to coming, I could already read it in her body. The intensity of her movements and moans, the pulsing of her clit against my tongue and the flutter of her vagina around my fingers; all these told me she was ready for release. I pulled my fingers forward and held, keeping the pressure on her sweet spot. Her body tensed and held. I made a seal with my lips around her clitoris and sucked it into my mouth. Now fully exposed from beneath its hood, her clitoris was open to more intense stimulation. My sucking also pulled more blood into it, making it more engorged. I flicked her clitoris quickly and fully. At the same time, I relaxed my finger inside of her and began pulsing it quickly.

She exploded against me with a surprising moan of pleasure. Her thighs squeezed my head and my face mashed into her pussy as she writhed and bucked her hips. The walls of her pussy squeezed down on my fingers, which were now making a sloshing sound as juices gushed from inside of her and on to my chin. I desperately wanted to taste this nectar as it flowed from her, but I didn't dare remove my mouth from around her clit.

At the peak of her orgasm, I stopped flicking my tongue on her clit and moving my fingers inside of her. But instead of removing either, I let them stay where they were, keeping contact with her body. Rather than coming down from her peak and allowing for that final release, this continued contact kept the electricity of the orgasm going. Her body remained tense. I kept this up until I was sure the anticipation was unbearable and then I resumed flicking her clit with my tongue and began fucking her pussy hard with my fingers. She exploded again almost instantly. Her moan resembled a wail this time, and the intensity of her body's thrashing felt almost enough to break my neck. So much fluid gushed from her pussy that I began to worry she'd be dehydrated. A small puddle of it collected in my right hand as I continued fucking her with my fingers.

As she began to come down from her orgasm, she pushed my head away from her clit. Slowly I removed my fingers from inside of her and took the opportunity to drink her juices from the palm of my hand. She tasted sweet, with a slightly salty tang. I wished I'd had a way to collect more of her juice as it had squirted from her. I looked at her as she lay panting in front of me. Her body, shinny with sweat, lay naked before me. Her chest heaved with each breath, her nipples stood dark and hard atop her breasts, her skin flushed from exertion. Her knees had been up, but now that I was no longer buried face first between her legs, they'd fallen back down. Her legs remained parted though, and I sat between them. I pussy too was spread, and it resembled a plumb freshly bitten into, a deep juicy red. I could make out a pronounced wet patch beneath her from where the towel had absorbed her fluids.

While I'd been buried in her pussy my cock had become soft, I was so focused on what I was doing to pleasure her that I'd forgotten my own body. Looking at her now was quickly renewing my arousal. By the time she slowly opened her eyes, I was once again fully erect, my penis jutting towards the nexus of her spread legs. I wanted to be inside of her and I could feel the pull of her body. Before I could move or speak, however, she frowned, bit her lip, and then started to speak.

"No. Me no baby," she said in thickly accented words, pointing first at my cock and then at her own pussy before shacking her hand back and forth. I knew what she meant. We could not have sex because she did not want a baby.

I began to reach for my backpack where I had a packet of 3 condoms, and tried to think about the best way to explain this to her given our language barrier. However yet again she spoke before I could. Perhaps misinterpreting my reaching for my bag as a sign of displeasure, she blurted something out in Greek. I stopped and frowned, clearly not understanding what she meant. She bit her lip again before slowly turning on to her side, pointing once more at my cock, and then pointing to her behind. I swallowed hard, once more picking up on exactly what she meant. She was offering up her ass.

It would be dishonest to say that I had to think about it before making up my mind. Truth be told, as soon as she pointed to her round ass, I knew I was going to bury my cock there. Of course knowing this didn't negate the slight guilt I also felt knowing that I had the condoms in my bag and that we were perhaps proceeding under some slightly false pretenses. But there was no way I wasn't going to proceed. In the seconds between when she made the offer and I accepted, I could feel my cock expand and harden even further. It almost hurt, each pulse of my body causing my member to thicken and harden. The head of my cock was already a deep red.

Once I'd accepted her invitation, she reached into her own bag and produced a small bottle of amber liquid: a bottle of olive oil. I now understood the shininess of her skin and the faint taste of olives. She must have been using it as tanning oil. It wasn't surprising since the liquid had been used in Greece as a moisturizer for centuries, but as the market for olive oil raised prices, many people had moved away from using it on the skin. Clearly this woman hadn't. She unscrewed the lid and poured a little pool into the palm of her hand. As she handed me the bottle, she began rubbing the oil into the length of my cock. Each stroke felt delicious. From base to head, she spread the oil until the entirety of my cock was slick and shiny. She continued caressing me, feeling my hardness, the length and girth of me in her hands. She was gentle but firm, and I thought she was communicating to me in her touch just how she wanted me to take her ass. Once this info was communicated through the media of my cock, she stopped stroking me.

She removed her hand from my cock and wiped the remaining oil on her breast. It was a matter of fact gesture, but it left a sexy hand shaped smear of olive oil that traversed her nipple. I reached down with my mouth and licked it off, sucking her nipple into my mouth in the process. I could taste the olive oil more strongly now, and it mixed deliciously with the natural salt of her skin. I let her nipple go and leaned back, allowing her to roll over onto her hands and knees. Her back was slightly arched as she pushed her ass toward me. Though I certainly needed no encouragement, the sight of her shapely bare behind would have crumbled anyone's resolve. Her cheeks were soft and fleshy, round and smooth, but also firm and sculpted. The crack of her ass was tightly clenched, but I could see the lightly covered mound of her pussy peaking from between her things. To help her relax, I poured a little oil at the top of her crack and spent a minute massaging it into her cheeks. As I did so, I occasionally applied enough pressure to spread her cheeks open.

The first quick glance I got of her puckered asshole sent a chill up my spin. The anticipation was excruciating but exhilarating. Once she'd relaxed enough to unclench her cheeks, I pour a little more oil in her crack. This time I focused on getting the oil between her cheeks. I rubbed it in lightly, making sure to focus more on the area around the rosebud of her anus first before slowly increasing my attention there. Soon I was making gentle circles around her puckered hole, rubbing the olive oil into every millimeter of her skin. I could hear her moaning softly. With each circle of my finger, I increase my pressure. She let out a little gasp as my finger pushed inside her anus and I she instinctively clenched down on the invading digit. I continued to make gentle circles just inside of her asshole, and before long she'd relaxed once more. I dribbled a little more oil onto her anus and used my finger to work it into her.

She was ready. Or at least her anus was. My finger had worked enough olive oil into her asshole to both lubricate and relax her. While it would no doubt be tight, I thought she could handle it. I wasn't quite ready though. My cock was definitely still hard and aching to be inside her, but I had one more thing I wanted to do. I gently removed my finger from her ass and placed my hand on the side of one cheek. With the other hand, I poured a small stream of oil at the top of her ass crack. As it slowly made it's way down to her anus, but put the bottle aside and used both hands to pry her cheeks apart. She must have been expecting my cock because she seemed surprised when she felt my tongue begin to lick the oil that was dripping down across her rosebud. After a second, she pushed herself back into me. I used my tongue to explore the wrinkles of her anus, spreading the oil as I traced the texture of her asshole. The taste of olives mixed with the earthy musk of her anus, and made my cock twitch. I was almost worried the skin of my cock might rip off, it felt so hard. I tongued her ass just long enough to get a taste of her, and to feel the erotic charge of being that intimate with the hole I was about to be inside, but not so long that I'd licked up all the oil.

I stopped licking her anus and, placing one kiss at the top of her ass crack, straightened up: I was ready to fuck her ass. I inched forward until the head of my cock pressed lightly between her cheeks. I rotated my hips so that I slid up and down the crack of her, slowly working my way deeper. I placed my hands on either side of her ass and pressed so that her cheeks spread. Soon the oiled head of my cock was massaging the crinkled hole of her anus. She looked back at me, bottom lip between her teeth and nodded before dropping her head down. I gripped her hips with either hand and slowly but steadily pushed myself forward. At first he head of my cock compressed at the entry to her ass, but after a moment I watched her hole expand to allow me inside.

She gasped and I held still until she seemed to relax again. She was tight, and I slowly worked myself into her. I got a quarter of the way inside and then changed directions until just the head of my cock was inside of her. Once again I pushed slowly into her. I repeated this slow in-and-out, each time pushing a centimeter deeper into her tight ass. By the time I was three quarters inside of her, she'd begun pushing back into me. With my next thrust, I pushed all the way inside of her, my pelvis pressing into her behind. I paused to savor the feeling of being buried so deep inside of her ass, the tight grip of her anus like the ring of my fingers at the base of my cock when I masturbate. Slowly I slid out of her, delighting in the way the grip of her anus caressed the length of my shaft. With a pop, I let the head of my cock slide free of her ass.

Now that she'd had time to get used to my cock inside of her, I wanted to fuck her in earnest so I picked up the bottle of olive oil and drizzled some more along the length of my cock. I could feel her watching me as I did all this: she knew what was coming. Once again I pushed inside of her. This time I slid in a little easier, whether from my earlier work, the replenished olive oil, or both. Once inside, I gradually began to pick up the pace of my thrusts. Again, with each stroke I pushed deeper, until soon I was fucking her long and fast. I could hear her moaning and feel her pushing herself back into me.

With my right hand, I reached down under her to rub her pussy. She was wet. I wanted to slide a finger inside of her but the angle and my thrusting made it difficult. As my finger slide up and down the slit of her pussy, I found the hard nub of her clit and began rubbing it with her own wetness. She began pushing her ass into me harder, meeting my own thrusts. The sweaty slap of her ass against my pelvis mixed with the wet slap of my balls against her pussy in sexual percussion.

I tried to concentrate on her clit, but the increased tempo of our thrusts was making it difficult, and occasionally my own balls would obstruct my efforts. I also tried to concentrate on her clit because it meant prolonging my own pleasure. The electricity that ripped along the length of my cock with each thrust was pushing itself insistently into my brain, and only the thin veneer of concentration was keeping it in moderate check. With each thrust I felt her anus massage the length of my cock while the sensitive head glancing off the inside of her ass sent bursts of pleasure up my spine.

I was desperately flicking her clit, trying to get her to orgasm before I got there myself, but I soon realized it was a losing battle. I couldn't keep consistent contact with her clit at this pace, and the only choice I had was to slow my thrusts or stop touching her. The considerate lover in my head chose the former, but my body rebelled. Even as I wanted to slow down, I felt some primal urge in the back of my head clamp down. Before I knew it, both hands were back on her hips and I was mercilessly hammering at her ass. The staccato smacking of her bodies coming together mirrored the jolts of pleasure our union brought me. My body began to tense, each muscle engaging itself in the effort to fuck this beautiful Greek woman's ass.

With a growl, I came. Despite all of the pleasure leading up to it, I was still surprised by the intensity of my orgasm. As if on autopilot, my body kept thrusting in and out even as my cock exploded inside of her. I could feel the jets of seamen filling her up with each twitch and swell of my cock head. The orgasm lasted for longer than I could have imagined. As I pumped her ass full of cum, my body stayed tense, each nerve and muscle of my body firing and engaged. This orgasm was not yet a release. Finally, just as the pleasure was become so intense that it was painful, whatever primal demon had gripped me drained away. All my muscles released and I toppled forward onto her back. As we collapsed down onto the towel, our hot and sweaty bodies pressed together, I thought about what my Greek friends had told me about my chances of hooking up with a Greek woman: none. If I'd had any spare energy, I would have chuckled.

We lay like this for several minutes, our bodies still locked together. Once my cock had shrunk enough to extract myself easily, and my energy was restored enough to move, I lifted myself off of her and slid my cock free. A long strand of seaman stretched from the tip of my cock to her still gaping anus before breaking and leaving a streak of white across the tan of her ass cheek. Even as she squeezed her ass closed, a little stream of cum and olive oil leaked out. I rolled off of her and onto my back, the sticks and leaves of the ground barely registering.

The woman slowly stood up. Once on her feet, she picked the towel up off the ground and shook it out before turning to walk back into the trees she'd used as a bathroom earlier. As I watched her disappear behind the trees, I could see the rivulet of my cum now dripping down the inside of her thigh. Cleaning up was a good idea, but I couldn't quite get the energy to reach for my own towel. Instead, sleep reached for me, and naked as I was in the middle of the beach path, I let it take me.