Olive Oyly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I said count them," her mother said loudly. Had there actually been another blow delivered?

"Two," Olivia sputtered back.

There was another loud "Smack!"

"Three," Olivia said sharply.

And so it continued. Smack after smack. The paddle would strike, Olivia would cry out and then take a loud intake of breath and give the count.

Somewhere around forty, the pain began to fade and in its place was a strange pleasure-pain. It still hurt, but it was almost as if someone were thrusting into her rather than beating on her. The cries became throatier, and the intake of breath became longer and louder.

Finally, Olivia cried out, "Fifty-twooooooooooooooooooo," and began to buck and thrash in her bonds as an intense orgasm tore through her body.

"Slut!" her mother said with disgust in her voice. She threw the paddle down on the floor and walked off the stage.

"That's two," the MC boomed and the audience responded with cheers and applause.

"I think it's time to let Oyly out of the frame," the MC said cheerfully. Then he leaned in close to Olivia and said, "Don't you agree?"

Olivia didn't respond except to groan slightly as the two stagehands returned and began releasing her arms and legs from the restraints. The frame started to move upward and Olivia dangled swinging her arms and kicking her legs and screaming in fright.

"I think you forgot something," the MC said with a laugh.

The frame lowered back to the floor and the two stagehands returned. One of them reached up above Olivia's head and untied the knots which held her hair.

"Wouldn't want to pull out all that beautiful hair, would we?" the MC taunted.

With nothing holding her up, Olivia collapsed to the floor of the stage and lay on her back panting. The two stagehands stood on either side of her looking down at her with their strangely blank faces.

As she lay there she could hear the people in the audience making loud comments. "Such a slut!" one of them said. Another shouted out, "Insatiable!" A third, a woman, called out, "I wonder if she eats pussy?" Then a very loud male voice called out, "She's so hungry for another orgasm, I'll bet if we left her alone for five minutes, she wouldn't be able to keep her hands off herself. She'll frig herself off right there at the front of the stage with everyone watching."

Suddenly everything got very quiet. The MC was looking out at the audience. "I'll take that bet," he said with a big smile. "It would be worth losing just to see what she actually does."

The two stagehands each reached down and grabbed an ankle. They then dragged Olivia to stage front at stage center. She was now at the very front of the stage at the middle of the front row. She could feel the heat of the big spotlights as they tightened in on her. One spotlight tightened all the way down so that it was just a very bright circle on her crotch.

The two stagehands pushed her feet up almost against her ass and pulled her legs even wider apart. "If you can lay there like that for five minutes without touching yourself," the MC said in his booming voice, "then this is all over."

Another stagehand ran out onto the stage with a small table and a large timer clock. He set it up above Olivia's head where she couldn't see it. The MC walked over to the timer. As he pressed the large button on the top of the black box to start the timer, he said, "But if you can't control yourself, then we will finish the program... and maybe even have an encore or two."

Olivia could once again hear the people in the audience. Many were making side bets among themselves. One voice, in a very loud whisper, said, "I'll bet she orgasms before the timer runs out." Another voice whispered back just as loudly, "I'll take that bet."

A woman's voice from one of the front rows said loudly, "Look at that fountain pouring out of her. She's getting off on all of us staring at her bald beaver." That was followed by laughter from everyone who had heard her-- everyone, that is, except Olivia, who groaned in embarrassment. Or was it a groan of need as the heat from between her legs began to once again spread throughout her body.

"What kind of depraved slut am I?" she asked herself. "Would I really jill myself off in front of all these people?"

Her body's answer to her unspoken question was an almost uncontrollable shudder and a sudden feeling of wetness as her sex juices flowed copiously out of her slit and puddled on the floor between her asscheeks.

"You're already in Hell," said a voice from the back of her mind. "How much worse can it get?" She felt her arm moving so that her hand was now resting on her stomach. The voice continued, "You're touching yourself already, aren't you? Your fingers are caressing your sensitive tummy area just below your navel, aren't they?"

Olivia's body answered with a low moan. "In for a penny, in for a pound," the voice continued. "Go for it!"

Olivia wasn't conscious of her movements until the crowd began cheering. Her hand was no longer on her stomach. It was down between her legs sliding up and down in her slit.

The crowd's roar intensified as she brought her other hand over to join the first. One hand was making small circles around her engorged clit. The other hand, with the fingers held together to form a wedge, was driving in and out of her cunt. With each hard stab into her cunt, Olivia would cry out, "Ahh!" Soon the crowd was clapping with her as she yelled, "Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!"

The MC leaned down so that he could look into Olivia's passion-stressed face. "Look at me!" he ordered loudly and she opened her eyes. "Are you really such a wanton slut that you will take yourself to orgasm in front of hundreds of people?"

That question itself drove her over the top as she imagined the shame and humiliation of cumming uncontrollably in front of so many people.

"Yessssssssssssssss!" she screamed out. Neither she nor the MC was sure whether or not that was an answer to his question or just a response to having reaching the point of explosion. In either case, the answer to the MC's question was still "Yes!"

The MC turned and faced the audience. "That's three!" he yelled. The crowd responded with wild applause.

Olivia lay where she was with her legs splayed and her hands firmly on her crotch. One hand was stroking the skin below her navel. The other was clamped firmly on-- and in-- her still quivering cunt.

"I think it's time for some regular sex," the MC announced.

There was a scrapping sound as stagehands pushed a bed onto the stage. This wasn't the same bed in which she awoke. The mattress was soft and there were regular sheets on the bed. After the stagehands put the bed in place, they walked out to the front of the stage and picked up Olivia. One of them threw her over his shoulder like a bag of grain and then flopped her onto the bed. They then arranged her so that she was lying in the middle of the bed face up with her legs spread facing the audience.

"The winners of tonight's lottery are already backstage," the MC said loudly, "so let's bring out winner number one!"

A tall, blond, naked man walked out onto the stage. It was Victor Abernathy, her boss. He was sporting a tremendous smile and an even more tremendous hard-on. He stopped to flex his muscles for the audience, and, of course, to give them a good view of his massive manhood.

"This is just good, old-fashioned, sex," The MC explained. Then he pointed to the bed and said, "She's all yours."

Victor nearly jumped onto the bed and almost instantly buried himself balls-deep into Olivia's glistening pussy. As he got onto the bed, she had pulled her feet closer to her body and pushed up to lift herself slightly into the air. That had allowed him to more easily enter her.

He began thrusting almost immediately and Olivia found herself slamming her body upward against each of his thrusts. Murmuring could be heard in the audience as various men-- and women-- took bets as to how long this young stud would last.

Those who bet on the short numbers lost. After four minutes he was still pounding like a pile driver and Olivia was screaming with each heavy slam into her cunt. After six or seven minutes, she was calling out "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh," with each thrust. She was right on the edge, but somehow her body wouldn't take the leap off orgasm mountain until the young man jumped with her.

It was at almost ten minutes when the blond stud suddenly rammed into her hard enough to drive her back down to the mattress. He didn't withdraw again, but instead continued to press heavily against her cunt as he let out a deep, bellowing, grunt.

Olivia responded by losing control of her body and her mind. Everything was a deep black as intense feelings overwhelmed her. She tried to grab onto Victor with her arms and legs, but nothing was working like it was supposed to. Instead her arms and legs just flailed wildly as she screamed out a low-pitched, continuous, keening wail that rose in pitch and volume until she truly lost consciousness and fell back against the bed.

The movement of the bed and the sensations of her boss pulling his prick out of her clenched cunt brought her back to reality in time to hear the MC shout out, "That's four!"

Olivia raised herself groggily up from the bed to watch Mister Abernathy as he smugly walked off the stage.

"Our next winners are a couple," the MC shouted as a middle-aged man and woman walked out onto the stage. Olivia didn't know the man, but the woman was definitely Ellen.

They crawled onto the bed with Olivia and Ellen said sweetly, "Have you ever eaten pussy before?" She smiled and then asked, "More specifically, have you ever eaten pussy while you are getting fucked?"

The man pulled Olivia up and helped her turn over onto her hands and knees. Then Ellen pushed all the pillows up to the center of the bed and lay back against them. "You are going to take me to orgasm," Ellen explained, "while my husband, George, takes you from behind."

She laughed and said, "He doesn't get to cum, and you don't get to cum until I cum. You understand that!?"

George immediately shot back, "Yes, Ma'am!" Olivia merely nodded her head.

Ellen smiled at her once again and said, "Then get at it."

Olivia crawled around on the bed so her head was between Ellen's legs. She then bent down and took a tentative lap at her slit.

"You're starting from a dry well," Ellen said with a laugh. "You're going to have to really prime the pump if you're going to get anything flowing."

With that, she reached up and grabbed Olivia's hair so she could pull her down and press her face into her crotch. Olivia began lapping in earnest, trying to push her tongue as far into the woman's slit as possible.

"That's a good start," Ellen said. She then called out, "George, get busy!" and the man pulled himself up behind Olivia and pressed his prick against the opening of her cunt. She relaxed slightly. Up to that point, she had been afraid that he was going to dry fuck her ass.

As soon as the man's prick was against her pussy lips, Olivia pressed backward to impale herself on his prick. He was nowhere near as large as Victor had been, but entering her from the rear caused his prick to rub against all the right spots inside her.

"Remember," said Ellen harshly, "you can't cum until I cum. So you'd better get busy!"

Olivia redoubled her lapping efforts and brought one of her hands up to play with the woman's pussy lips near the back. She lowered her mouth over Ellen's clit and sucked on it like it was a nipple.

Ellen's gasp and then moan of joy let Olivia know that she was on the right trail. She kept her mouth glued to the woman's clit and sucked and lapped as that pleasure nub began to harden and extend.

Her fingers could feel moisture accumulating on the Ellen's labia. She twisted her fingers to open the woman's pussy lips and slowly slid her fingers insides. Ellen's groans and sighs told her that she should continue.

From that point on, Olivia kept her mouth on the Ellen's clit and her left hand sliding in and out of her cunt. She found that she was unconsciously synchronizing the thrust of her hand with the thrusts of George's prick slamming into her own pussy.

George was starting to grunt and groan with each thrust. It was obvious he couldn't last much longer. Olivia was screaming with her mouth closed as she continued to suck and lap at the Ellen's clit.

Then she could feel it. Ellen's cunt was starting to grip her hand and her clit was starting to pulsate slightly. Ellen was close-- so was Olivia, and even moreso was George.

Suddenly the Ellen's cunt clamped down on Olivia's fingers so strongly that it was almost painful. At the same time a strange, salty liquid began squirting into Olivia's mouth. Ellen tilted back her head and screamed-- no sang-- a very high-pitched scream. She was obviously having an orgasm.

That shrill scream was all George needed to hear and he slammed against Olivia one last time before spurting into her.

Olivia didn't know if it was the scream or the feeling of more cum being pumped into her body, but she also went over the top. As she cried out in release, she could vaguely hear the voice of the MC saying, "That's five."

The crowd was on its feet clapping and stamping and cheering. The MC was waving his hands, motioning them to sit back down.

"I know that the program called for five," he said loudly, "but we had sort of an impromptu encore in the middle of the show." His voice became softer as the crowd quieted. "So," he continued, "we are going to do act five as an encore." Loud applause greeted that announcement.

Ellen and George walked off the stage and several stagehands rushed on stage. Each was carrying what looked like a large watering can. "It's time," the MC shouted gleefully, "to really let Oyly come out and play."

The stagehands began pouring baby oil all over Olivia and all over the bed. She felt her body began to quiver once again. Her body was now totally in control as her mind watched from the fog. "I am Oyly," she said loudly, rubbing her hands up and down her slick body. "And Oyly has come out to play!"

The MC laughed and announced loudly, "And here are Oyly's playmates for today."

A black couple walked quickly out onto the stage. Both appeared to be in their late twenties or early thirties and were both very lean and very muscular. Somehow, they seemed familiar to Olivia, but she couldn't remember for sure from where. A large, semi-erect penis bobbed in the air in front of the man.

The couple crawled up onto the bed like George and Ellen had done. The black woman took her place on the pillows and asked, "You ever sucked black pussy before?" Then she laughed and said, "Actually, you ain't sucking no black pussy today neither."

She flipped over onto her hands and knees and lowered her head so that her ass was raised high and was wide open. "You are going to get me off by tonguing my asshole," she said with a laugh. "If your tongue is long enough you can reach up and fuck me with it, but you gotta do it from behind, so your face is going to be pressed right up against my ass either way." The black woman laughed once again as she wiggled her ass in front of Oyly's face.

Meanwhile, the stagehands were busy pouring more baby oil over Oyly and the black couple. She could feel the man behind her rubbing the oil between her asscheeks. After making sure everything was well lubricated on the outside, he stuck one finger up inside her... and then two.

"You'd better get busy, sweetcheeks," the black woman said with a sneer, "'cause you ain't finished 'til I'm finished."

Oyly put her face closer to the woman's ass and stuck out her tongue. The black asscheeks glistened in front of her. She leaned in closer and touched the black woman's puckered rosebud with the tip of her tongue.

"That's it, honey," the woman said. "Now you just need to go deeper and harder."

Oyly pushed her tongue against the shiny, black rosebud and jumped back as it opened slightly to receive her.

"Your tongue ain't that long, sweetcheeks," the woman called up. "Get your face back down on my ass. I want to feel your cheeks against mine."

Oyly couldn't believe she was doing this. She was licking a woman's asshole-- and hundreds of people were watching her do it.

That thought caused her to shudder as bolts of lightning traveled from her crotch to the extremities of her body. "Whatever you're doing," the man behind her said, "keep doing it. It's like you're milking my prick with your asshole." She hadn't even realized that he had entered her.

She stuck her tongue as deep into the black woman's rosebud as she could and then began thrusting with it.

"Don't forget to spin the rim," the woman said and Orly pulled her tongue back and moved it in circles around the edges of the puckered circle. Then she darted back into the tight sphincter. She tried to bring one of her hands up to massage the woman's slit, but with the man pounding into her from behind that wasn't possible... unless... unless she let her face press tightly into the woman's ass to hold her up.

When she lifted her hand off the bed again, she could hear several of the men in the audience whooping. "Go, girl!" one woman shouted.

She lifted her other hand. Now her face was the only thing supporting her and that was buried between the cheeks of the black woman's ass. One hand found the woman's slit. The other began to softly massage the woman's clit.

"That's cheatin'," the woman said, "but I like it."

Oyly began rubbing slightly faster. Her tongue was now darting in and out of her mouth. It would swirl around the black woman's dark moon and then plunge deeply into the opening itself. Each time she could feel the woman's anal sphincter pulse and squeeze as she penetrated her with her tongue.

She could now feel her own orgasm boiling within her. She had to hold it back. The black woman was nowhere near the top. She began rubbing faster and harder on the woman's slit and clit. In response, the woman began to grunt and tilt her pelvis in time with the rubbing.

The only problem with that was that each time the woman tilted her pelvis forward, she tightened her asscheeks, nearly smothering Oyly in the process.

The black woman began to grunt louder. "Oh, yes," she started to say. "Oh, yes. Oh, yes. Oh, yes. Oh, yes. Oh, yes. Oh, yes." Then suddenly she began quaking and shouted out "Oh, Yeeeeessssss!" as she squeezed her asscheeks tightly on Oyly's face.

Oyly was almost there herself, but when the black woman began to orgasm, she thought to herself, "What must this look like to people in the audience? I must look like the most perverted slut they have ever seen."

She had no more than thought that when her own orgasm exploded within her. And her orgasm triggered the man who was buggering her to also release and slam forward pinning her in place. The three of them were locked together in a giant sweaty mess on the bed as all of them screamed out in the passion of release.

Olivia felt herself getting dizzy. Her face was pressed tightly into the black woman's asscheeks and held there by the force of the man rammed into her own ass. She couldn't breathe. The theater was becoming dimmer. The voices were fading away. And then, darkness.

When she came to, she was alone on the bed. Well, not exactly alone, but the black couple was gone. So too was the audience. It was just her and the MC, who was sitting on the edge of the bed near her feet.

"Will the punishments get worse?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" the MC replied.

"This can't be heaven," she answered glumly. "I don't think there's kinky sex in Heaven, so I must be in Hell. Will the punishments get worse?"

"Did you think all of this was a hellish punishment?" he asked with a slight laugh. "How was it a punishment?" he asked. "Wasn't it everything that your secret self, Olive Oyly, ever wished for?