Olívia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slide_g
slide_g
2 Followers

So I gave it to her.

When she told me to not to make love to her ass, I knew she meant it. And I also knew that she'd had her plug in for a few hours, viz. she was worked over enough for me to go to town. So I plunged into her in one long stroke causing her to give a loud, quavering moan.

"Oh FUCK, you're so fucking big! Please, ream my little ass, pleeease," she yelled out, bracing herself further and planting her face against the mattress. I started drilling into her, pulling myself out fully with each stroke and then slamming back in. She bounced in rhythm with me, making sure that every inch I had was filling her, and I could hear it every time her jiggling ass collided with my groin. Sweaty and both of groaning so loudly that I couldn't separate my noises from hers, we both lost ourselves for a moment.

I saw her hand move between her legs and her fingers begin to rub furiously at her clit and I knew she had to be close. I reached over and grabbed a handful of her tits as I leaned into her and continued my pace. I hoped that she would come soon because there was no way that I was holding out for much longer.

I knew that my wish came true when I saw her free hand grab the bedsheets, white-knuckled, and I felt her already incredibly tight ass tighten even further. Hearing her moaning reach its pitch and seeing her whole body tensed up, her clenching her anal walls around me was just more than I could take. "God damn baby, here it comes," I groaned as I pushed in one final thrust and let out spurt after spurt of hot cum deep into her ass.

Neither of us moved for a while. I don't think either of us could have moved if we wanted to. So we lay there, my cock still buried in her freshly fucked ass, my sweaty body on top of hers. I could feel us both breathing labored and heavy. I felt my cock slowly soften and slide out of her, just resting in between her ass now.

After about fifteen minutes, we had both more or less calmed down. I gave her a kiss on the neck as I went to get a cloth from the bathroom. She was laying in a spoon position on the bed when I got back. I cleaned the cum that was leaking from her well used ass and crawled in next to her. As I draped my arm around her and squeezed her tight, she turned her head to look at me. Her messy post-sex hair made the look she gave me sexier than a look had any right to be. She gave me a kiss and snuggled into me as we drifted off to sleep, wondering what the morning would bring.

slide_g
slide_g
2 Followers
12