Olivia, Anouk and Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grumpyg
grumpyg
937 Followers

The new school year gave Olivia chance to catch up on studies. She and Luke tried very hard not to fight, there were no teenage tantrums, no fear of what Olivia's tutors had to say at parents nights, no staying out late without warning. Olivia's life had turned a corner. Come the July following her 17th birthday she left school to study office skills. By the day of her 18th birthday Olivia was studying hard for certificates, she had a fair number of friends and she kept in touch with Anouk in Holland, even learning a little of her pen friend's language. Even Olivia's diet improved, completing her metamorphosis from an ugly ducking to a beautiful swan.

"I love you daddy," she said, most every day, either at breakfast or evenings when we were both at home. Sat on my lap, hugging me, she would kiss my cheek and we would talk about our day. Linda meanwhile took to going out more, visiting friends, learning crafts, idling away hours over glasses of wine and gallons of coffee with neighbours. I was happy at first. Evenings became chill out times with sport on cable TV my only companion when Olivia wasn't around. Luke took up football, scouts and, for a short while, judo and gym club after school.

Olivia took me by the hand at her 18th party, proudly introducing me as 'the best daddy in the world' and confirming to all that she 'loved me to bits.' The party! Wow, the party! Not one of the girls rated less than 9 out of 10 in the beauty stakes. OK, OK, I agree that modern war paint can transform most any female face but these young ladies had tits, waists, butts, legs. Wow.

I guess that was another stab in what remained of our marriage. We argued about me eyeing up the skirt, we argued about me always being tired, not spending evenings out together and yakity yak. Linda spent more evenings and some nights out, Olivia relished new freedom, Luke used either me or mum as a taxi service and cash dispenser.

***

Like in many families, Linda and I tried numerous times to patch over the cracks. Nothing worked; what was a loving, happy marriage became a comic mish-mash of attempts to right a sinking ship. We talked, how we talked; we put on a face that might fool a few friends.

Without any warning, Linda decided on one of her all night stop outs. I'd watched the sport on TV and even a late movie. I'd almost cleaned out the small supply of supermarket-best lager cans in the fridge. Luke had hit the sack early in preparation for an exam.

"What you watching daddy?" asked Olivia, home from a friend's house nearby.

"Nothing really," I answered, "Mum's not arrived back yet.

Olivia checked out the fridge. Disappointed with no branded lager she popped the seal on one of the two remaining cans. "It looks like you're hitting the booze again daddy," she observed.

"Sometimes it's all I have," I answered. And it was true.

"But you have me." Olivia smiled the new smile she wore most days now. She sat on my lap like she'd done many times before. "And never forget daddy, I love you lots." This time she kissed me gently on the lips. "I can't understand mum. She has you and she has us. What else does she need?"

"I don't know. We've talked and talked but we can't seem to get things on an even keel."

There was an awkward silence before Olivia spoke again. "I still get letters from Anouk. She thinks you're amazing, kind and very talented." Whether that meant Anouk thought I was talented at playing pool or whether I had an above average baby production factory zipped inside my pants, I didn't know. Then came the bombshell. "I do know, daddy, that she seduced you the night of the BBQ." I was stunned. "But it's OK daddy, I realise it was Anouk who persuaded you to go the play area and I haven't said anything to mum."

"How long have you known?"

"Just a few weeks ago."

"But you never said anything, honest?"

"Daddy, it just made me realise how much I love you. I got real jealous. I kept it inside me." Olivia was quiet as I took it all in. "Daddy, does mum still love you?" she asked after a while. Olivia's head was now on my shoulder. I could smell her perfume and her hair.

"I don't know, sweetheart, I really don't know."

"But she still kisses you?"

"Yes, sometimes. But it's just a peck on the lips." Again, silence.

"Do you ever make love?" Despite the question coming out of the blue I was starting to stiffen. My daughter was talking to me about sex.

"The last time was months ago. And on holiday it was the same; I hadn't had sex for months."

"Daddy, you don't mind me talking about sex, do you?"

"It just came as a surprise. Just give me chance to think." Olivia got up and went to fetch the last can and a half bottle of wine. She gave me the can and poured herself a large glass of rosé. She drank half of it before putting the glass down. I was surprised how mature my little girl had become.

"It's easier to talk after a drink," she said, and sat again on my lap, taking the can from my hand. "Can I kiss you please, daddy?"

"Sure, if that's what you really want."

"Daddy, I've wanted to kiss you for so long, ever since I realised I'd been a right bitch for several years. I love you daddy." The expression on Olivia's face and the teardrops forming in her eyes convinced me that what she said was sincere.

We kissed, gently at first and then with increasing passion. She took my hand and moved it under her light sweater, up and over her left breast, then pushed the hammock cradling it upwards. I pulled away. "Are you sure?"

"I'm very sure," she answered and kissed me again. Realising the tightness of her bra she asked, "Can you release the clasp?"

Now with the elastic released I pushed the fabric higher and lazily moved my hand over the softness of her breast, strumming my fingers over a very responsive nipple.

"Mmmm, that's nice. Wait ... " Olivia pulled away, lifted the glass and emptied it, pouring the remainder of the rosé to half fill it again. Hardly waiting a moment she drained the glass and went to find a bottle of Bordeaux, uncorked it and brought me a glass. Filling both glasses almost to the rim she passed one to me. "Here, you need this."

I wasn't sure I did. I'd already drained four cans, feeling more relaxed with each. Again I queried her obvious intention.

"You need this," she confirmed, though I just drank part of it. Olivia took a mouthful of her own, swilled it around, warming it in her mouth then kissed me again, the wine now being shared between the two of us. By now I was fully hard - all ten inches like solid steel.

"Wow, daddy. You're starting to unwind to enjoy this," she giggled almost in the same way she'd done as a child when something amused her. "Daddy, if you haven't fucked mum for ages, have you ... you know ... have you?"

"Wanked?" Surprised at Olivia's choice of words I figured I'd reply similarly. "No. I haven't. Not for some while. I guess I haven't been in the mood." Olivia took another mouthful of wine, made herself comfortable on my lap and shared the wine, warmed again in her mouth, with me. Then she sat forward and pulled off her sweater and bra.

She rested against me once more, my fullness cuddled up cosily against her butt. "Stroke my tits again like you did before." Again we kissed, we kissed passionately, exploring each others' mouths, letting our tongues excite our sex nerves. Oh my god, I couldn't remember the last time I'd been so turned on, so much aching to be relieved. "Hmmm, Anouk was right," she said, again with a childish giggle, then moved her clothed butt against my aching erection. "Daddy, I've so much wanted to see for myself."

Linda was quite Victorian in her attitudes much of the time and I rarely saw her totally naked. Nudity, even semi-nudity in the house outside the bedroom and bathroom was unheard of.

"Sweetheart, I really don't think so. It's not right."

"Daddy, it's so right. I love you and you love me." Tears started to appear again. My hand was still caressing a tit, Olivia shivered.

Hell, I wasn't sure anymore. No-one was around, no-one would know, unless of course Olivia told Anouk. The alcohol and my rigid cock made me really think. "OK," I relented, "You can unzip me provided that (and I really emphasised it) you don't tell a soul, and that includes Anouk - especially Anouk." Olivia kissed me again, a deep loving kiss. A solid nipple and murmurs of pleasure told me that Olivia was very, very aroused.

She pulled away and stood long enough for me to admire the fullness and firmness of her breasts. Smooth, perfect skin, her young breast tissue ensuring that her breasts looked proud and perfect. She knelt and released my cock, gently, carefully, insisting that she released it fully, my pants and y-fronts now on the carpet. And then she gasped, running her fingers up the full length as if to check it was real.

I pushed her hand away, "No." I said firmly.

"Yes, daddy. You need this." Despite my initial resistance the feeling of utter bliss as Olivia tentatively stroked the full length totally overcame any thoughts of stopping her. She was right, I needed this.

For the next ten, fifteen, twenty minutes - I lost track, Olivia tantalised every nerve that existed in my penis and balls. She licked my balls then blew them dry, she cooled her hands several times on a bag of frozen peas then stroked me gently.

"Where the fuck did you learn that?" I asked.

Olivia giggled again like a naughty schoolgirl, "I had a very adventurous boyfriend. Unfortunately he was adventurous with several other girls at the same time." Finally, precum oozing from the tip she took mercy and made Vesuvius shoot. Ohmygod, the feeling of utter release was something I'd never experienced before, nor after, even to this day. It literally blew my mind.

I was surprised that Olivia didn't expect some pleasure for herself but she refused. "It's really late," she said, "We both need to sleep."

As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out cold, a deep, dreamless sleep of contentment but I remember waking at some absurd hour, naked and aware that Linda was laid up close, next to me. Sleep-confused I realised she was naked too. This was impossible, for Linda rarely slept in anything less than a brushed cotton nightie. Occasionally she would opt for PJs for variety, but she never slept naked. As well as this her leg was hooked over mine and I could feel the wetness of her open sex. The wetness was moving ever so slightly against the back of my leg. I was being humped. It took several seconds more before I realised it must be Olivia.

"What?" I began.

"Sssh daddy," she whispered in my ear, "Don't move. I'm sorry I woke you but I couldn't sleep. I felt so lonely trying to frig myself and I wasn't getting anywhere."

"You should have let me ..."

"No daddy. You were tired and after you released all that tension I knew you would sleep well. I thought I could rub myself off against you then go back to bed." She put her hand around and found I was hard again. It had suddenly happened, most likely the realisation being, still sleep-fogged, that I was effectively being used as a masturbation tool! "Sssh daddy, just leave me for a few minutes."

Now that Olivia knew I was awake her rubbing became more urgent. Possibly the adventurous boyfriend enjoyed this, or perhaps it was just Olivia's preference. Now she had hold of my dick, and by no means gently. She began talking to herself "cmmon, cmmon, yes, yes. Ohhhh yes Olivia, yes, cmmon. Then breathing, sighing, odd throaty murmurs before release quickly came. With her climax came the contractions of her muscles, involuntarily digging fingers into my skin. Then it was all quiet.

She lay still, her body spooned tightly against mine, her breasts pressing into my back, my leg wet where she'd humped me.

"Daddy," she whispered at last, "I want to ask you something."

I had a very good idea, "Yes?"

"I really owe you for being a bitch for several years, despite all that you and mum did for me."

"It's OK."

"But daddy, did you love mum before she started arguing and denying you."

"Denying what?"

"You know, letting you make love to her."

"I still love mum, but we're not as close."

"But she doesn't love you."

"I don't know. She doesn't show me any love."

"But you still make love with her, sometimes."

"Occasionally we fuck. There's a difference, a big difference."

"Daddy, you've always loved me, even when I thought I didn't love you."

"I'm your daddy. I will always love you."

There was a silence, a long silence.

"Daddy, will you make love to me, like you used to do with mum?" I didn't answer, but I just knew that this moment in time was exactly right. "Daddy, it's important to me. It's not just for a fuck. I can meet a boy anytime and we can just fuck. I want this to be a special time - a time just for us."

I was now satisfied that a union would be for the right reasons. "Yes, OK." My decision was made.

We kissed; we kissed like lovers kiss for a long time before I entered her. Aware of her feelings I entered slowly, both of us savouring the experience. Olivia was slick with lubrication but I'm sure she hid some pain, such was the tightness of her tunnel of love. The rhythm of me moving in and out progressed of its own accord. Our mutual pleasure increased slowly at first, then rapidly as we both got used to new sensations.

And then ... and then our union became something very, very special. We became one not just sexually but spiritually, something that had been missing in my marriage for a very long time. I feel helpless not being able to explain it fully to you; it's what the French call the 'je ne sais quoi'. It's that something that's not explainable until you experience it yourself.

We cuddled, enjoying the closeness of the touch of our two bodies, until I fell asleep. When I awoke the next morning Olivia was In her own bed. Luke was still fast asleep. Olivia must have heard me for I heard her use the bathroom as soon as I was downstairs.

Linda arrived home an hour later, he excuse being that she'd been at a friend's house and the two had drunk far too much. Linda had decided to crash down there for the night.

"Couldn't you ring me?" I enquired.

"It was very late, I didn't want to disturb you."

At the risk of another argument I let it drop. At some point Linda was going to run out of excuses. Olivia was happy to come with me for one of our walks. We walked, fingers linked as if a loving couple; teenage girl and much older partner.

"Why are you smiling?"

"I've heard of older women getting toy boys but not the other way round."

Olivia laughed, "Do you think we'd make a good couple?"

"Kiss me and I'll tell you."

"Just a kiss?"

"Really Olivia! What else had you in mind."

"I never did it outside with my three-timing adventurous boyfriend."

I feigned mock shock, "You mean here?"

Olivia looked around, "Well not just here but ... I know somewhere not too far away."

"You're serious

"Hey, daddy, you've done it in the open air - I want to try."

"With me?"

"Yes. Don't you like me?"

"You'll have to get me in the mood. I'm not a horny teenager anymore."

Olivia grabbed my hand, "Come."

"How do I have this feeling you've been there before?"

"I'm not going to answer that. Come on, I want you to make love to me, naked, outside in the fresh air."

"Naked? Both of us?"

"It's will be a great buzz."

"But your boyfriend refused?"

"We just played around. We didn't fuck. He was scared we'd be seen."

"Hmmm, I've seen some of the old guys walking dogs around here. I reckon they'd be clapping for an encore."

"Wow, that would be a real buzz."

"Olivia! What's happened to my sweet little girl who got grouchy and a pain in the arse?"

"I grew up, daddy ... I grew up. Come on, we're wasting time."

By carefully negotiating our way through a little used path we came to a small clearing, hidden from view. But not so well hidden that a few others hadn't been before us, judging by a few discarded tissues and condoms. There was a place where dried grass had been built up - a bed of hay if you like.

"Come on, daddy. Don't be chicken." Olivia had already discarded her top and bra. Seeing her here, in such perfection that youth allowed, made me hasten to undress. Soon we were both naked, the cool breeze blowing on our skin.

"You need something to persuade you?" Olivia asked. I guess the idea of being vulnerable if anyone else ... but no, the day was quiet. Olivia, totally stark naked dropped her hand to her smooth, hairless cunt. So that was why my razors soon got blunt. She tantalisingly dipped her fingers to rub herself off, closing her eyes, putting on a look of pleasure.

"Oh no you don't have all the fun," I exclaimed, and I roughly pushed her to where the makeshift hay mattress was. By now I was rapidly gaining length and girth and I pushed awkwardly into her. "You wanted this Olivia, you're going to get it."

"Daddeeee! she exclaimed, "No, take it easy, no ... Oh yes." Every last bit of me was now deep inside her, pushing in and pulling out at rapid pace. Olivia alternated between expletives and incomprehensible sounds of pleasure. Only one or two seconds passed between me pumping my seed and Olivia cumming like a tornado.

Olivia complained only once about the soreness I'd created in my haste to show her my intense love for her. She said it was a pleasurable soreness.

***

Epilogue:

I found out that Linda had been seeing someone else. It ended as quickly as it had begun. For a long while we managed to live in a relationship that lacked love; we fucked when we needed to fuck. Olivia was able to supply that love in a never ending stream - I was married to one woman and in love with another; Olivia, my daughter. That love is still there, even though Olivia met and married another man. He works away occasionally, and at those times Olivia and I still make love ... a powerful, spiritual and sexual love.

grumpyg
grumpyg
937 Followers
12