Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 02

Story Info
Olivia continues her appointment with Dr. Brovachik.
2.2k words
4.43
101.9k
36

Part 2 of the 47 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Brovachik removed Olivia's panties completely and placed them on top of the rest of her clothing in the blue plastic bin on his desk. Now that she was fully nude, he instructed her to scoot down to the end of the exam table and lay back. He had her grab onto the back of her legs and told her to pull her knees up toward her chest. He placed his hands on her inner thighs and pried her legs further apart. Olivia's face was bright red. She has never felt so exposed in her life. This was one of the most humiliating thing she had ever experienced.

Dr. Brovachik turned back toward the counter and began to mix together the contents of the douche. When he was finally satisfied with the solution, he turned back around and took in the view of Olivia: her ass hanging off of the foot of the exam table, her knees pulled up to her chest, and her moist pussy completely on display. Her labia minora were so red and engorged, they stuck out prominently from her vulva. It was days like today that he was happy he had chosen a career in medicine.

All of a sudden on the other side of the room, there was a slight whirring sound and then a soft hum. It seemed as though the custodians had gotten the exam room's airconditioner to start working again. They began to collect their tools, placing them back into the tool box. As they walked across the room toward the door, they stopped near the foot of the exam table and openly leered at Olivia. One of them pointed at Olivia's crotch and asked something in Vulmonian. Dr. Brovachik shrugged his shoulders and replied matter-of-factly. Then the other custodian, gesturing at Olivia's pussy, said something and all three men began laughing. Olivia had no idea what was being said. All she knew was that the men seemed to be having a good laugh at her expense and Dr. Brovachik was totally indifferent to her suffering. If anything, he seemed to enjoy her humiliation.

As the two workmen headed out the door, one of them turned around and in English said to Olivia, "Goodbye! Hope to see you again!" Olivia did not respond. She just stared up at the ceiling silently. Dr. Brovachik chucked as the two custodians exited the room, closing the door behind them.

Dr. Brovachik placed a large plastic bucket on the floor below the foot of the exam table. He then picked up the large rubber bulb, which contained the douching solution and attached a thick vaginal nozzle. He walked over to Olivia and placed two gloved fingers into Olivia's vagina and felt around for a few moments. Olivia's body stiffened as she inhaled sharply. "Just relax," Dr. Brovachik said casually. "I told you there's nothing to be afraid of." He removed his fingers, smiling at how wet they were, and then started to slide the thick plastic nozzle into her vagina. "Do you feel any discomfort?" he asked. She shook her head no and he slowly pushed it in further. When he was satisfied with the insertion, he squeezed the rubber bulb and the warm solution gushed into her cunt.

"Oh!" Olivia blurted out in surprise. Dr. Brovachik smiled as he gave the bulb another squeeze, allowing more of the solution to flow into her. It was probably one to the oddest sensations Olivia had even felt, but it was not unpleasant. Dr. Brovachik continued to administer the douche and Olivia could feel her pussy becoming full with the warm liquid.

He removed the nozzle from her cunt and some of the liquid began to flow out of her vagina into the plastic bucket on the floor. Dr. Brovachik noticed there was a little bit of solution left in the bulb. So he angled the nozzle toward the top of her vulva and squeezed the bulb, allowing the warm liquid to flow over her clitoris and labia. "Ah! Mmmmmm," she moaned as the solution flowed over her sensitive flesh. Once he was sure there was no more liquid left in the bulb, he gently rubbed the tip of the nozzle against the shaft of her clitoris. "Oh!" she cried out.

"I think we should repeat this two more times," Dr. Brovachik said decisively. "Just to make sure we remove as much semen as possible." He did not wait for her to respond. It wasn't a question. He turned back around, walked over to the counter and began to mix together more of the douching solution.

Olivia wondered who she should talk to about this. What were the laws in Vulmonia concerning medical malpractice, sexual misconduct and harassment? Were Dr. Brovachik's actions even illegal? Would reporting him be more trouble than it was worth?

He walked back over to her with the second douche, inserted the nozzle and squeezed the bulb. Olivia could not stop a moan from escaping her lips as the warm liquid entered her. Dr. Brovachik smiled down at her and began to rub her right inner thigh. Olivia looked up at him horrified and began to protest. But Dr. Brovachik dismissively shushed her and told her to just focus on taking in as much liquid as possible. As her pussy filled up with the warm solution, Dr. Brovachik rubbed her abdomen just above her pelvis and told her what a good job she was doing. He removed the nozzle and stepped back, enjoying the beautiful sight of the liquid gushing out of her cunt.

For the third douche, he filled the large rubber bulb with almost double the amount of solution. He walked back over to her and rubbed the tip of the nozzle around the outside of her vaginal opening, causing her hips to rock back and forth, before finally sliding it slowly into her pussy. Olivia quietly sighed. "You are definitely enjoying this," Dr. Brovachik said as he gave the bulb several firm squeezes, one after the other.

"Ah!" she cried. Dr. Brovachik was definitely causing the solution to gush into her much faster with this third douche. And there seemed to much more of it. Her pussy felt so full as warm liquid continued to flow into her.

When he was satisfied that there was no more solution left in the rubber bulb, Dr. Brovachik removed the nozzle. But before too much fluid could escape, he inserted three fingers into her cunt, forcing her to keep the rest of the liquid in. "Lets keep this in for a few minutes. That way we have a better chance of washing out all of the sperm."

Olivia did not respond. She just closed her eyes and tried to ignore the fact that an older man she had just met had three of his fingers lodged inside her pussy forcing her to hold in a douche. However, her eyes immediately opened when she felt the fingers of his other hand begin to play with the folds of her labia and eventually her clitoris. What if he tried to make her orgasm again? There was no way what he was doing was legal. Should she report him to the police? But would that prevent her from getting the morning after pill?

The fingers of his left hand wandered down to her ass and began to play with her anus. Olivia held her breath, terrified of what he might do next. "Have you ever tried anal sex?" he asked. Olivia, frightened, shook her head no. "Maybe you should give it a try. You won't need to worry about getting pregnant. I could even break you in if you want." Olivia didn't know what to say; she was stunned into silence. Dr. Brovachik laughed at her stunned reaction. He then removed his fingers from her pussy, letting all the liquid pour out of her into the bucket below.

"Let's get you cleaned up," he said cheerfully. He walked back over to the counter, turned on the tap and poured some warm water into a large metal bowel and mixed in a little bit of soap. He placed the bowel onto a rolling cart near the foot of the exam table. He picked up a soft smooth sponge and dunked it into the warm soapy water. He squeezed out the excess water into the bowel and then proceeded to gently wash Olivia's genitals. The soft soapy sponge slid between her fleshy folds and rubbed all around her clitoris. Olivia let out a long loud exhale and Dr. Brovachik smiled smugly. Was this American slut turned on by everything? He dunked the sponge into the warm water again, held it directly over her vulva and squeezed, allowing all the excess water from the sponge to flow over her pussy. Olivia moaned from the feeling of all the warm soapy water trickling over her clit and labia. He gently rubbed the sponge all over her pussy making her moan even more.

The pace of his strokes began to increase and her breath quickened. He smirked at the idea of bringing her to a second orgasm. As the sponge made contact with her clit again and again, she began moaning and rocking back and forth. Olivia couldn't believe this. She was going to be climaxing for a second time during the middle of a medical exam. "Oh! Uh! AH!" Olivia couldn't control the noises she was making as Dr. Brovachik worked the slippery soapy sponge all over her pussy. She was about to lose control. She was right on the brink. "Oh god! I'm going to cum! I'm going to ..."

All of a sudden the telephone on Dr. Brovachik's desk began to ring. He pulled the sponge away from Olivia's cunt and dropped it into the metal bowel. Olivia's eyes flew open. "What?" she panted in disbelief. Dr. Brovachik stood up, dried his hands on a towel and walked over to his deck to answer the phone. He picked up the receiver and said a greeting in Vulmonian. He smiled in amusement as he watched Olivia, still laying on her back with her cunt exposed, squirming her hips around, desperate for some relief. Her breathing was labored. "Mmmm ...ah ...." she moaned and sighed with unfulfilled arousal and need.

He exchanged and few words over the phone in Vulmonian. Olivia couldn't understand what he was saying, but he seemed to be agreeing to something. When he hung up, he looked at her and smiled. "Good news," he said. "It seems as though you will be something like our special guest of honor today." Olivia was confused. Dr. Brovachik continued, "My colleague, Dr. Miloza has to demonstrate how to perform a pelvic exam for some forth year medical students. However, the volunteer patient, who they were going to practice on, has called in sick."

Olivia sat up with a puzzled look on her face. "I don't understand. How is that good news?"

All of a sudden, it occurred to Olivia what Dr. Brovachik was about to say. Before he even said it, she started to get a sick feeling in her stomach. "Well," he grinned, "We have you here."

"But I don't want to do it," she protested.

Dr. Brovachik picked up the folder containing her file off of his desk. He opened it and flipped through the pages. He pulled out a page written in Vulmonian with her signature on the bottom. "Is this not your signature?" he asked.

"Yes," she reluctantly replied.

"This is a document consenting to being used for medical demonstrations. As you know, this is a teaching hospital where medical students work and learn. When you sign this consent form, you're agreeing that doctors, professors and medical students can use your body to demonstrate and practice various procedures."

"Yes, but I didn't know what it was when I signed it. The receptionist said she wouldn't let me see a doctor until I signed my signature on all of the forms."

Dr. Brovachik put her file down and sat back in his desk chair. He crossed his arms and stared pensively at the naked young woman. "You came here for a very specific reason; to get the emergency contraceptive pill. As I have already explained to you, the ECP is only suppose to be prescribed for cases involving rape or incest. While it was wrong for that young man to remove the condom during sex, that is not technically rape. I am not required by law to write you a prescription for this pill. But I am willing to make an exception. All I ask of you is that you help my colleague to demonstrate a pelvic exam." He said it as if demonstrating a pelvic exam was the most natural thing in the world.

Olivia looked down at her hands. Should she just leave and risk getting pregnant? How likely was it that she might get pregnant? It was about two weeks after her period. Wasn't that a woman's most fertile time?

"Dr. Miloza is a highly respected medical professional. The students training under him are at the top of their class. There is no reason you should be worried."

Olivia didn't know what else to do. She couldn't risk getting pregnant. "Fine," she finally surrendered. "I'll do the pelvic exam. And then you'll write me a prescription for the morning after pill."

"Of course," replied Dr. Brovachik in an almost jovial tone. "Now lie back and spread your legs wide open. They'll be up here any minute now."