Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After entering the restroom, Olivia hung up the towel on a hook on the back of the door. She squeezed in to the shorts. She could get them on, but they were too tight, too short and gave her a camel toe. The T-shirt was even worse. It didn't even come down to her navel and it was extremely taut. She was not wearing a bra and her large tits strained the thin material. Her nipples were totally visible. She decided to wrap the towel back around herself. She exited the bathroom, eager to hurry back to her hotel.

As she was heading toward the hospital's main exit, the receptionist yelled out, "Wait!" Olivia turned around. "Where did you get that towel?" the Vulmonian woman demanded.

Olivia's mouth opened in surprise. "Dr. Carolia lent it to me," she replied.

"You're going to have to leave that here," the receptionist instructed.

"But why?" Olivia wailed.

"It doesn't belong to you," the other woman said simply.

"But please," Olivia implored. "I need it! These clothes are too tight."

"I didn't have to give you any clothes at all," the receptionist snapped. "You Americans, you're so ungrateful. You leave that towel here! It isn't yours."

Olivia miserably unwrapped the towel from around her body and placed it on the receptionist's desk. The receptionist scanned Olivia's body from head to toe. Her eyes lingered on the American girl's big, unsupported jugs. And then, further down, she observed the visible outline of Olivia's crotch. The Eastern European woman's lips curled up into a sinister smile. "Ok," she said casually. "You can go."

"But I ..." Olivia began to protest.

"I said you can go!" the receptionist snarled. She then turned back to her computer and began typing as if Olivia was not even there.

Olivia brought her forearms to her chest in an attempt to hide her nipples and voluptuous tits and headed toward the hospital's main exit. She could hear the receptionist snickering behind her.

Fortunately Olivia's hotel was only a short walk from the hospital. As she hurried along the deserted streets, she thought about what she would say to the front desk staff at the hotel. It was not only Olivia's clothes that had been locked up in that cupboard, but also her purse, which contained her room key and her identification. She hoped that the concierge would be understanding enough to give her another room key. She would return to the hospital first thing the next morning to get her purse and clothes.

Olivia could hear a vehicle approach from behind her. But it did not pass by her like she was expecting. Instead it slowed down to her pace and followed along side her. Olivia turned her head and saw that it was a white pick up truck. The passenger rolled down the window. She was shocked and horrified to see that it was the two custodians, Sergov and Gregus.

"Leave me alone!" she barked at them, pulling down her shirt as much as possible and clutching her arms to her chest.

Gregus was driving. He leaned over his coworker and said, "Come on now. We were just joking earlier. We weren't actually going to fuck you. We just wanted to have a bit of fun before unlocking the door."

"You touched me," Olivia countered.

"I promise, that's as far as we were going to take things," he explained.

Sergov said something in Vulmonian. Gregus translated, "Where is your hotel? At least let us give you a ride as a way to say sorry. It's not safe for a young American girl to be wandering these streets late at night. We're worried about you."

They did not seem so worried about her when they were opening her towel and fondling her, Olivia thought bitterly.

"If you run into the wrong people out here," Gregus continued, "It could be extremely dangerous. Especially when you're dressed ... like that." Olivia grimaced as he reminded her of her skimpy attire.

"You're the 'wrong people!'" Olivia shouted. "You're the ones who are 'dangerous.' There's no way I'm getting into your truck after what you did to me!" She looked straight ahead and continued walking.

The older man spoke some more in Vulmonian. Gregus nodded his head in agreement and then said to Olivia, "Sergov was just saying that we didn't touch you any more than Dr. Brovachik did. And you orgasmed for him. We thought we could also show you a ... good time."

Then his tone changed from explanatory to apologetic. "Listen, I think maybe we got the wrong idea about you. When Dr. Brovachik was touching you, you admitted that you enjoyed having us watch you. So we assumed that you also might enjoy us touching you. But now I can see, by your attitude, that you're actually quite modest and conservative. We didn't mean to offend you. We're sorry!"

"It's fine," Olivia mumbled. "Now just leave me alone."

Several blocks down the street, a group of loud, obviously drunk, rowdy men turned a corner onto the main road and began walking towards Olivia and the two custodians. There must have been at least a dozen of them. Olivia inhaled sharply and froze. The men did not seem to notice her at first. However, as they came closer, one of guys in the group pointed in Olivia's direction and shouted something in Vulmonian.

Olivia turned and looked at Gregus and Sergov with wide, terrified eyes. "He said, 'who is that whore?'" Gregus translated. Olivia looked down at her scanty clothing and gulped. "Now those are 'the wrong people,'" he said with a warning look.

As the large group of intoxicated men drew nearer, more of them began shouting at Olivia and some of them even began making obscene gestures. Olivia began to panic. What should she do?

Sergov and Gregus had already violated her. She definitely did not trust either of them. But to be fair, after watching her climax during a medical exam, maybe they simply mistook her for being promiscuous. They had now apologized to her and said that they thought of her as modest. Nonetheless, she felt extremely conflicted as to what to do.

As the group of noisy men were now only a block away, their wolf whistles and catcalls became louder and more aggressive. Olivia looked up at the two custodians. "You promise to drive me to my hotel?"

Gregus smiled and said something to Sergov. The older man opened the passenger door and got out of the truck. He stood, holding the door open, and gestured for Olivia to get in.

Olivia hesitated. She looked over at the inebriated, threatening group of men coming straight at her. One man in particular, walking near the front of the group, shouted something at her. Holding up his left hand, he used his fingers and thumb to form a circle. He then thrust into that circle with the first two fingers of his right hand. He shouted something again.

"He says they're all going to take turns fucking you," Gregus said. "All night long," he added.

Olivia let out a terrified gasp and immediately began to climb up into the truck. She could feel Sergov's large hand grab her right buttock as he pushed her up. As she entered the truck, the group of drunk men groaned in disappointment. As Sergov got in and slammed the door behind him, the intoxicated men angrily shouted things in Vulmonian. Gregus put the truck in drive and sped away.

The truck was not actually designed to seat three people. The bench did not really have a middle seat, so Olivia was squished uncomfortably between the two middle aged men. There was a large hump with the manual transmission directly in front of where Olivia was sitting. She had no choice but to straddle the hump, leaving her with her legs spread wide open and feeling rather exposed.

As uneasy as she felt, she was still grateful that they did not leave her at the mercy of the group of carousing drunkards. She heaved a very small sigh of relief.

"My hotel is just a few blocks further down this street," she said. Gregus nodded in acknowledgement. Soon, Olivia's hotel was in sight. She had never felt so relieved in all her life to see a two star hotel. Finally her ordeal was over.

However, just as they were about a block or two away, Sergov said something to his colleague in Vulmonian. Gregus seemed to reply in the affirmative, made a sharp left turn, and then began driving in the wrong direction.

"Wait, where are you going?" Olivia blurted out.

"I promise, we will take you to your hotel," Gregus said calmly. "But first, we just need to make a little ... detour." He smiled mischievously.

Olivia's heart was thumping. She looked over at Sergov. The older man was grinning and staring directly at her breasts. It was then that she realized that she had forgotten to cover up her chest when she got in the truck. As the vehicle sped over the uneven cobblestone streets, her braless plump tits bounced and wobbled with every lump and bump in the road. Sergov said something in Vulmonian.

"He says he can see your nipples through your shirt," Gregus translated. "They're hard." Olivia could feel her face flush. Sergov turned his body toward her, reached over with his right hand. He began stroking the tip of her left nipple with his forefinger.

"Please tell him to stop," Olivia whispered to Gregus.

Gregus laughed, "Sergov has seniority over me. I don't tell him what to do."

Olivia turned towards Sergov. "Please stop," she said quietly but firmly. Sergov looked at her with a raised eyebrow and said something.

"He says, 'You wouldn't be wearing these kinds of clothes if you didn't want this type of attention,'" Gregus explained as he made another left turn.

"It wasn't my choice," Olivia said desperately.

Sergov grasped the bottom of her T-shirt and slowly began to roll the skimpy garment up over her chest, leaving her big, jiggling breasts completely bare. Gregus looked over and smiled in amusement. Then Sergov began to squeeze her breasts and tweak her nipples.

"Please," Olivia pleaded, almost in tears, "Please stop! I just want to go back to my hotel!"

"Soon," Gregus promised. "But first we just need to visit a friend of ours." He reached over and adjusted the stick shift. But instead of moving his right hand back to the steering wheel, he reached down between Olivia's legs and began rubbing her through her shorts.

"Please don't!" Olivia begged.

As he steered the truck with his left had, he continued to stroke her spandex covered pussy with his right. "The crotch of your shorts is wet," he observed. He then brought his hand up and slipped his fingers into the waistband at the front of her shorts. He shoved his hand right down into her pants and began feeling her hairless vulva. His fingers slid between the wet, slippery folds of her labia. He then roughly pushed them right into her moist opening.

"No!" Olivia wailed. "Sot it!"

"You are a slut!" Gregus said decisively, as if her dripping wet cunt was proof.

As the two men groped Olivia, the truck began making more turns. Sometimes left. Sometimes right. As they drove, the streets began to look less and less familiar to Olivia. As they wove along through small side streets and back alleyways, Olivia was completely lost. Where ever they did end up, she would never be able to find her way back to her hotel on her own. Olivia began to feel sick.

Sergov twisted her right nipple causing her to wince. As Gregus slipped another finger into her pussy, Olivia realized that getting into the truck was a huge mistake.

12