Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 08

Story Info
Olivia and the custodians arrive at their destination.
6.4k words
4.17
52.8k
25

Part 8 of the 47 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please," Olivia begged, "Just take me back to my hotel." Her pleas went ignored.

Sergov alternated between kneading her breasts and pinching her nipples. As Gregus digitally penetrate her with the fingers of his right hand, he steered the truck with his left.

They were definitely no longer in the old historic area of Nulmara, where tourists usually go. They were now in a much more run down looking part of the city. As Olivia looked out the window, she could see that some of the buildings were boarded up and there was graffiti sprayed on many of the walls. Wooden fences were broken and some of the houses here in desperate need of repair. She did not want to stay in the truck with the two lascivious men. But at the same time, she would have been scared to get out of the truck on her own. All she could do was pray that, before long, they would be headed back towards her hotel. But realistically, Olivia knew that was not likely to happen any time soon.

Gregus eventually pulled into the parking lot of what looked like a dive bar. There was a flickering neon sign in the window spelling out something in Vulmonian that Olivia could not understand. Gregus parked the truck near the entrance. Olivia shuddered just thinking about what kind of customers must frequent a place such as this. She hoped the two men would let her stay in the truck while the they went in and did whatever it was that they had to do.

Gregus and Sergov exited the vehicle. Olivia quickly pulled her T-shirt down over her breasts. Sergov kept the passenger door open and gestured for Olivia to get out. She refused to move. He reached up into the truck and grabbed her around the waist and tried to pull her out. She resisted. So he reached up and pinched one of her nipples. Hard. "Ow!" she yelped.

"Make it easy on yourself," Gregus said. "Just cooperate and get out of the truck." Olivia miserably complied. Sergov roughly grabbed her left upper arm and forced her to walk next to him. When she tried to cover up her chest with her forearms he slapped her hands away from her breasts. The three of them entered the seedy looking establishment.

The interior was dimly lit. There was a bald bartender who looked to be in his fifties standing behind the bar. There were only five customers, all middle aged or older. Two were seated at a table playing cards. The other three were at the bar nursing various libations. There was a pool table in the center of the room that had obviously seen better days.

When the two custodians and Olivia walked in, all conversation stopped. Suddenly all eyes were on the American girl and her see-through T-shirt. She hunched her shoulders and looked down. Gregus walked over to the bar to talk with the bartender. As they spoke in Vulmonian, the bartender looked over and stared at Olivia the entire time. A grin began to spread across his face. Sergov maintained his grip on Olivia's upper arm.

One of the men seated at the bar got up and walked over to Sergov and Olivia. He looked right at Olivia's big tits. He said something to Sergov in Vulmonian. Sergov shrugged his shoulders and nodded his head. The customer reached for Olivia's chest and cupped a large breast in each hand. Olivia recoiled. She wanted to scream at him to stop. But she knew it was useless to argue. Through the thin material of the T-shirt, he traced her areolas. Her nipples immediately stiffened. Sergov and the man smiled. The customer lightly rubbed the tips of her nipples. Olivia closed her eyes and involuntarily sighed. The customer laughed in surprise at Olivia's reaction. When she opened her eyes, she saw that the other two men had gotten up from their seats at the bar and seemed to be waiting their for their turn to play with her aroused body.

The customer moved his fingers from her nipples and grabbed the bottom of her T-shirt. But when he went to pull her shirt up, Sergov held up his left had and said something in Vulmonian to make the man stop. They exchanged a few words. The man reluctantly let go of the scant garment, turned around, and walked back to his seat. Another customer began playing with Olivia's nipples and fondling her breasts through her shirt. She tried her best to keep her mouth clamped shut. But every once in a while, she could not stop a moan from escaping her lips. She could feel the blood flowing to the place between her legs. She had so doubt that her entire vulva was probably completely engorged. When she shifted her weight from one foot to the other, she could feel her erect clitoris rubbing against the material of her snug shorts.

After a few moments, the third customer insisted on his turn. He did not bother with Olivia's ample udders. Instead he reached down and cupped her pussy. As his fingers brushed against her labia and clit, she closed her eyes and exhaled. He circled her clit through the spandex. Olivia let out a loud, low moan. How could something so obviously wrong feel so good? Olivia did not find any of these men particularly attractive. And they were all more than old enough to be her father. But deep down she could not deny her body's responsive reactions.

Finally Gregus and the bartender came over. The bartender made an announcement in a loud authoritative voice. The customers all began murmuring to each other. Sergov stood directly behind Olivia and gripped each of her upper arms. He pulled her shoulders back, forcing her bountiful breasts to jut forward. Gregus pulled her T-shirt all the way up to her shoulders, exposing her tits to the entire bar. He grabbed one of her boobs and lewdly bounced it. The men in the bar began to talk excitedly. Olivia did not know what to do. She was completely at the mercy of these Eastern European men.

Next Gregus pulled down her black spandex shorts, exposing her pubic mound. She tried to keep her thighs pressed together. But in terms of strength, she was no match for the large, brawny custodian. He grabbed her inner thighs and pried them apart. The men all leaned forward in their seats as her clitoris and labia came into view. Gregus slipped his fingers between her fleshy folds and then held them up to show everyone how wet and shiny they were. The men all made sounds of approval and amusement. Gregus then stroked his fingers all across her smooth labia majora to emphasize the fact that Olivia had been recently shaved and her cunt was now hairless. The men enthusiastically shouted things out and laughed.

The bartender got out a clear glass bowl. He said something in Vulmonian and began to pass it around to the customers. Each customer got out his wallet, removed some Vulmonian currency, and placed the colorful bills in the bowl. Olivia could not understand what was going on.

"What's happenning?" she asked anxiously.

"We're renting you out," Gregus replied matter-of-factly.

"What do you mean you're renting me out?" she squawked.

"Temor," he said, gesturing to the bald bartender, "Set the price at fifty ruettes." Fifty Vulmonian ruettes was the equivalent of approximately seventy-five American dollars. "Whoever's willing to pay gets a go at you."

Olivia's heart sank. She did not know if she was going to throw up or pass out. She felt dizzy and weak. If it were not for Sergov holding her up, she probably would have collapsed.

"Please!" she begged. "Please don't do this! Just let me go and I won't tell anyone!"

"We can't just let you go," Gregus said as if the idea was absurd. "The customers have just paid. And besides," he added, "It's not like you won't enjoy it." He gave her a smug, knowing look.

Sergov took a hold of her white T-shirt and pulled it off over her head. Olivia brought her arms up to cover her breasts. Gregus pulled her shorts all the way down to the ground and forced her to step out of them. They marched her naked over to the beat up looking pool table. Temor, the bartender opened a closet behind the bar and retrieved several lengths of rope.

Olivia began to panic. This was actually happening. At the hospital and the university she had been humiliated and molested. But no one had technically fucked her. These men were going to actually force her to have sex with them. They were going to take turns fucking her. "No!" she screamed frantically. "Please no! Please don't do this! Oh god, please just let me go!"

Gregus gave her ass a hard slap. She winced. Her ass was still sore from the spanking Dr. Carolia had given her earlier. "Listen, you stupid American slut," Gregus growled. "I don't know how much money you typically make in America. But here in Vulmonia, fifty ruettes is equal to two days pay for the average working class Vulmonian. Each of these men has paid good money to use you. And you're going to show all of them a good time." Then he said with a smirk, "Considering how much you're going to enjoy it, maybe you're the one who should be paying them."

Sergov and Gregus grabbed Olivia and pulled her up onto the pool table. Temor, the bartender, tied ropes around her wrists that were then tied to the legs of the pool table. He then did the same to her ankles. Olivia's body was completely spreadeagle. Her large breasts heaved up and down as she tried not to hyperventilate. Her hairless pussy was completely open and on display, being offered up to the men in the bar.

One of the two men who had been playing cards handed the deck over to Temor. The bartender shuffled it and then had each of the five customers draw a card. "They're just determining the order in which they're going to fuck you," Gregus nonchalantly explained.

"Please, if it's money you want ... tomorrow morning I'm going to go back to the hospital to get my purse. I'll give you all the money I have. I'll go to a bank and I'll withdraw every penny I own. But please, don't let them do this to me!" Olivia desperately bargained.

"You really expect me to believe, after the performance you put on today at the hospital, that you're not going to enjoy this?" Gregus scoffed. "You should be thanking me, I'm doing you a favor. For the rest of your life, you're going to rub yourself raw thinking of this memory." Then he looked over at Sergov and said something in their native language.

Sergov smiled and reached his hand down to Olivia's crotch. He began stroking her wet pussy lips, moistening up his fingers. Olivia bit her tongue, refusing to make a sound. He brought his fingers up and began rubbing the shaft of her clitoris. Olivia closed her eyes and very quietly exhaled. He then began caressing in circles all around her clit. She could not help but arch her back, lifting up her big firm tits. Her vulva felt so full and engorged. Her clitoris was throbbing. She tried desperately to remain silent. Sergov very gently began stroking the head of her clit with extremely light touches. Before long Olivia's hips were rocking back and forth in time with Sergovs strokes to maximize the friction. Her breathing turned into panting and, before she could stop herself, she began to moan.

As Sergov masturbated the big-titted young girl, he grinned as he observed her reactions. She abandoned any hope of remaining stoic. She could not resist his older experienced hands. He knew just how to manipulate her sensitive flesh. As her breathing became more labored and the movement of her hips sped up, the men all knew she was close. However, Gregus then said something and Sergov ceased his ministrations.

Olivia grunted is disappointment and looked up, confused and disoriented.

"Are you still going to tell us that you don't like this?" Gregus smirked. Olivia did not know what to say. All she could do was breath heavily. "Do you want Sergov to continue?" Gregus asked in a patronizing tone of voice. Olivia did not move or say anything for a long moment. And then, against her better judgement, she squeezed her eyes shut and nodded her head yes. "What's that?" Gregus asked.

"Yes," Olivia hissed, "I want him to continue." Olivia was angry at herself for giving into her base, animal desires, but she could not help it. Her emotional need to maintain her dignity could not compete with her body's physiological urges.

Gregus nodded at Sergov and the older man once again began rubbing and stroking Olivia's red engorged pussy. "Oh god," she panted, "Oh my god!" Her body writhed and squirmed. She shut her eyes and tossed her head from side to side. "Oh god! I think I'm going to cum!"

Once again Gregus said something to his coworker and Sergov pulled his hand away from Olivia's twat. Olivia's eyes flew open. She was right on the edge. She was so close. "Why'd he stop?" she gasped. "I said I wanted him to continue."

Gregus laughed. "Don't worry, dirty American whore. We're going to give you exactly what you need. Time to put a cock in that cunt."

"No!" Olivia wailed.

Gregus reached down and strummed Olivia's sensitive little nub, once again bringing her back to the edge. "Do you want this feeling to continue?" he asked. She nodded yes. "Then tell me you want to get fucked," he whispered in her ear. "If you want me to let you cum, beg to get fucked."

"No," Olivia said defiantly. Gregus took his fingers away from her clit. "Oh!" Olivia whined.

Then he stroked her vulva all around her clit, but not the actual button itself. He rubbed all over her pubic mound. He caressed her pussy lips. He even slipped a couple of fingers into her twat. He kept her aroused and on the edge, but he made sure to avoid her clitoris. This teasing was beginning to drive Olivia insane. She wiggled her hips, trying to get her sensitive organ to make contact with his fingers, but Gregus refused to touch the engorged nub.

"Please," Olivia begged pathetically. "Please, I need to cum!"

"You know what you need to say," Gregus said as he casually massaged her labia.

"I want to get fucked," Olivia mumbled.

"What's that? I couldn't hear you," Gregus said, lightly tapping the head of her clitoris a couple of times before moving his fingers away.

"Oh," Olivia moaned in despair. Then in a loud clear voice she practically shouted, "I want to get fucked! Please, PLEASE fuck me!" She had never felt more disgusted with herself in all of her life. The eight men in a the bar all jovially cheered. They may have not all been fluent in English, but the the meaning of Olivia's words was obvious.

The five customers all showed the cards that they had drawn. One man with a thick mustache had the jack of diamonds. A short stocky man had the six of hearts. One particularly tall and muscular man held up the king of spades. A dark haired, olive skinned man had the seven of clubs. And an older man with white hair showed that he had drawn the three of hearts.

Obviously the big tall man with the king of spades was going to have his turn first. He approached the pool table and began to unbutton his pants. The other four men began to form a line behind him in the order determined by the value of their cards. The muscular man climbed up onto the table between Olivia's spread open legs. As he knelt over her, she gulped as she gazed up at the intimidating figure.

The first thing he did was reach down and roughly fondle her ample, fleshy orbs. He smiled and said something in Vulmonian. Olivia could not understand, but the other men nodded their heads in agreement and laughed. She hoped he would not drag this out any longer than was necessary. When he had had enough of feeling her firm, full tits, he then jammed two large fingers into her cunt. Olivia squeaked in surprise. "Wet," he said in English as he felt around. Olivia shuddered.

He removed his fingers from her pussy and took out his large thick phallus from his pants. It was covered in veins and the head was moist with precum. Olivia shut her eyes and looked away, bracing herself for the inevitable. He entered her slippery orifice with one hard thrust. Olivia cried out. Even though she had been expecting it, it was still a shock. The man let out a satisfied groan as he moved his hips back and forth, pumping into Olivia at a steady even pace. As his pelvis ground against her clit, she could not help but feel pleasurable physical sensations, even if she found the situation disgusting.

The man then said something to her in Vulmonian. "He wants you to look at him," Gregus translated. Olivia could not bring herself to open her eyes. She was horrified by these men for violating her. And she was horrified by herself for feeling pleasure. She just wanted the whole ordeal to be over. The man barked at her again and then reached down and pinched one of her nipples.

"Ow!" Olivia howled as her eyes flew open in surprise. The man's face was right up in hers. He was staring into her eyes with an intensity that frightened her. As he continued to ram into her sensitive flesh, she could not help but grunt and cry out.

As the man increased the pace of his thrusts, the other men seemed to get excited as well. They began shouting enthusiastically. Olivia could not understand the majority of what was being said. But occasionally they yelled out words such as "slut," "whore," "cunt," and "American bitch." It was as if they were determined to humiliate her in every way imaginable. As the man got closer and closer to his cumming, he began biting Olivia's neck making her squirm in pain.

As the first customer reached his climax, Olivia could feel his hot semen spurting deep up inside her pussy. He let out a loud low groan and collapsed, resting his full weight on Olivia. For a moment, Olivia could not breath and she was worried she might suffocate. But eventually he climbed off of her.

However, there was no reprieve for Olivia. The man who had drawn the jack of diamonds was eager for his turn. He ascended the pool table and mounted her. He insisted on kissing Olivia on the mouth before penetrating her. She was revolted by his bushy mustache. As he entered her, Olivia tried her best to not react, but his cock rubbing against her Gspot made her moan.

And on and on it went. Olivia never actually orgasmed from being fucked by the various men. However, she could not deny that the sweaty rough penetration was enjoyable, at least physically. From the way she arched her back, it was obvious to anyone that she was fully aroused. As each man enthusiastically took his turn, Olivia felt an overwhelming sense of shame for feeling pleasure during what should have been a traumatizing event.

As the last man finally crawled off of her, after ejaculating in her cunt, Temor announced that the bar was now closed. The five customers seemed disappointed that they would not get a second turn at Olivia's young nubile body. But they complied without argument and reluctantly exited the establishment.

Gregus, Sergov and Temor exchanged a few words between each other in Vulmonian before deciding to untie Olivia from the pool table. She rubbed her wrists where the rope had rubbed against her skin. She felt very wet down below. As she sat up, she looked down at her crotch and saw the fluid of the five customers oozing out of her cunt. The bartender yelled at her.

"Temor says to get off the pool table. He says you're making a mess," Gregus told her. Olivia awkwardly climbed down and stood next to the table where the two men had been playing cards earlier.

Sergov stood in front of her, grabbed one of her thighs, and hoisted her leg up so that her foot was resting on the seat of a chair. Her labia spread apart. He crouched down and examined her twat. He then shook his head, made a tsk tsk sound, and said something to the other two men.

"Sergov says your cunt is a mess. He doesn't want to fuck it anymore. So he's going to fuck your ass instead," Gregus explained.

Olivia's eyes widened. She shook her head "no" as her body began to tremble in fear. "No! Please, no!"

The older, stronger man grabbed Olivia's shoulders from behind. She tried to struggle, but he tightened his grip until Olivia yelped in pain. He bent her forward over the table. He brought a finger to her rosebud and began pushing the thick digit in. "No!" Olivia protested. "Stop!"

12