Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 09

Story Info
Olivia visits a Vulmonian police station.
5.6k words
4.39
58.7k
23

Part 9 of the 47 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia, sat in the gravel parking lot of the dive bar. Her face was still coated in sticky semen. She clutched her bruised vulva and cried. She had no idea what she should do. She did not want to go back inside. She was afraid of what Temor, the bartender, might do to her. But Gregus and Sergov, the two custodians had driven her so far away from her hotel, she had no idea how to get back. She had no cell phone to call a taxi and no money to pay for one. Her clothes were completely ruined. And she was in a very seedy neighborhood. She stood up on shaky legs and looked around.

Maybe if she could find a payphone, she could make a collect call to the hotel. Perhaps if she explained to the hotel staff that it was an emergency, someone could pick her up. Then she could pay them for their time and trouble tomorrow when she got her purse back from the hospital.

Or maybe she should call the police. Either way, she needed to find a phone. She chose a random direction and began walking. Since the bartender and custodians had cut giant holes in her clothes, exposing her breasts, ass and pussy, she tried her best to cover herself with her hands.

As she walked, her twat still throbbed from where Sergov had punched her. The only thing she had to be thankful for was the fact that no one else was around, as far as she could tell. She did not imagine she would get much help if she ran into a local in this neighborhood at such a late hour. She tried her best to cover her breasts and crotch, but there was nothing she could do about her bare behind. The night air was cool on her exposed skin and gave her goose bumps.

After she had been walking for about ten minutes, with no payphone in sight, she heard what sounded like a police siren. Not at full blast, but just enough to get her attention. She turned around and sure enough, there was a squad car with blinking lights. Olivia heaved a huge sigh of relief. Since they had driven up behind her, they must have gotten a eye full of her bare derriere. But Olivia did not care about that. She hurried over to the police cruiser. There were two policemen, one with a beard and one clean shaven. The bearded officer on the passenger side lowered his window. He greeted her in Vulmonian.

"Please, do you speak English?" Olivia timidly inquired.

"Yes," he replied, looking her up and down, with a puzzled look on his face. "I'm Officer Amelin. And this," he said gesturing to his clean shaven colleague, "Is Officer Letov."

"Please, I need your help! I was attacked by some men at a bar a few blocks away. They ruined my clothes and they ... they assaulted me!" Olivia burst out crying.

Officer Amelin raised an eyebrow and skeptically asked, "And what is the name of this bar?"

"I ... I don't know. The sign was in Vulmonian. But the bartender's name is Temor," Olivia sobbed.

The two officers looked at each other and had a brief conversation. Then Officer Amelin got out, opened the right back door and ushered her into the squad car. "We'll take you down to the station so you can file a report," he said.

"Thank you! Oh thank you so much," Olivia exclaimed. "You have no idea what it's been like for me today. I've just had the worst day of my life," she said sniffling.

Olivia began to calm down as they drove toward Nulmara City Police Station.

As soon as they arrived at the station, Olivia was escorted to an interview room. "Is there any chance I could borrow some clothes?" she queried hopefully.

"I think it's best if you remain dressed the way you are," Officer Letov explained. "We'll need to photograph you. You say your attackers cut up your clothes. So the way you're dressed will be an important piece of evidence."

"Oh, I see," Olivia said disappointed. She sank down into one of the chairs at the table, hunched her shoulders and crossed her arms over her chest.

She was in the interview room alone for what seemed like ages. But with no watch, cell phone, and no clock on the wall, it was impossible to know how much time had past. But eventually she heard a brief knock and the door opened. In walked Officers Letov and Amelin. They were followed by a third man. To Olivia's surprise, it was Dr. Brovachik.

"Dr. Brovachik," Olivia blurted out. "What are you doing here?" she asked as the three men sat down at the table.

"I received a call from the police saying that they had an American girl claiming she was assaulted. They needed a doctor to examine her, so here I am," he said in an almost upbeat tone of voice.

"I'm going to record this conversation," Officer Amelin said, turning on a portable recording device.

"Oh, Dr. Brovachik!" Olivia cried. "Terrible things have happened to me! You put my clothes in a cupboard for safe keeping. But when I tried to get them out, it was locked. Then Dr. Miloza wanted to use me to demonstrate a colonoscopy. But he gave me two enemas first. It was so awful! Then Dr. Carolia insisted the colonoscopy be done in front of his entire lecture class. He gave me this drug that made me do things and say things I normally would never do or say. It was so embarrassing," she sobbed as she recounted the events at the hospital and university.

"Well Olivia, it is a teaching hospital where you chose to seek treatment. You should know that when you go to a teaching hospital and sign the waiver, doctors and professors can use your body to train and teach medical students. You should have realized that," he chided.

Olivia sniffed, "I know. But the papers were all in Vulmonian. I didn't know what I was signing."

"Now, I thought you were here at the police station because you're claiming someone assaulted you," the doctor said in a slightly cynical tone of voice.

"Yes! It was those two custodians," Olivia asserted. "The ones who were fixing the airconditioner."

"Sergov and Gregus?" Dr. Brovachik said in disbelief. "I've known those two for years. They're good men!"

"No, they're not!" Olivia protested. "They offered me a ride to my hotel. Normally I would have said no, but there was a scary group of men walking towards me and I didn't want to stay out on the street," Olivia explained. "But instead of taking me to my hotel, they drove me to a bar. They had all of the customers pay fifty ruettes each. Then they tied me to a pool table and the customers all ... they ... they all took a turn," Olivia said.

"They all took a turn doing what?" Officer Letov asked, as if he did not know.

"Having sex with me," Olivia said, almost in a whisper.

"And did you enjoy the sex?" the doctor inquired with just a hint of a smile.

"No!" Olivia exclaimed. "I begged them to stop!"

"Then what happened?" Officer Amelin asked. The three men leaned forward with interest.

"Then the two custodians had sex with me ... back there," Olivia blushed.

"Back where?" Dr. Brovachik said, urging her to use more specific terms and graphic language.

"Back in my ... my bottom," she grimaced.

"You had anal sex with Gregus and Sergov," the doctor casually clarified.

Olivia's face was bright red. She closed her eyes and reluctantly nodded.

"Anything else?" Dr. Brovachik asked.

"The bartender put his ... thing ... in my mouth," she mumbled.

"What 'thing?'" the doctor inquired, smirking.

"His ... penis," she said in almost a whisper.

"So you're saying you performed fellatio on the bartender," Dr. Brovachik said in a tone that was slightly disapproving and yet, at the same time, amused. "Didn't you wind up booking an appointment with me for the emergency contraceptive pill because of your promiscuity? Didn't I tell you to try to conduct yourself with more dignity while you're here in Vulmonia?" He shook his head in mock disappointment.

"But I didn't want ... him ... in my mouth," Olivia argued. "I didn't want any of it!"

"Then what happened?" Officer Amelin asked.

"Then they spanked me on my ... between my legs," she said looking down.

"They gave you a spanking on your ... vulva?" Dr. Brovachik said with surprise and interest. "And how did you enjoy that?"

"I didn't!" Olivia practically screeched.

"Really?" Dr. Brovachik said cynically. "When they applied stimulation to your vulva, that didn't make you at all aroused?"

"Well ..." Olivia hesitated, not sure of what to say. She did not want to admit to climaxing. But, was it not a crime to lie to the police? "When they spanked me ... down there ... between my legs ..."

"On your vulva," Dr. Brovachik corrected.

"On my ... vulva," she cringed as she said the word, "I did have an ... o ... o ... orgasm," she stuttered. "But I did NOT enjoy it!" she said emphatically.

The three men all looked at each other with surprised grins.

"Interesting," Dr. Brovachik said, almost leering at her. "When you orgasmed while I was examining you, I was simply touching your clitoris ... as part of the medical exam," he said feigning professionalism. "I had no idea that spanking you on your vulva would cause you to climax."

"Are you sure you still want to claim this as a sexual assault," Officer Amelin asked skeptically.

"Yes!" Olivia cried.

"But you just admitted to having an orgasm," he countered. "What kind of a woman orgasms during a rape?"

"I don't know," Olivia sobbed. "But I didn't want to!"

"Alright now, let's calm down," Dr. Brovachik interjected. "I think it would be best if we got on with the examination to collect evidence.

"But if it wasn't a sexual assault, then there's no evidence to collect," Officer Letov argued.

"But I think we should do one, just in case," Dr. Brovachik asserted. "Better safe than sorry. And trust me, you won't regret it," he said giving the two officers a knowing look.

The three men subtly smiled at each other and agreed to move to the medical examination room. Olivia followed them down the hallway of the police station using her hands to cover her breasts and her privates. As they entered the room, Olivia saw the exam table with the dreaded stirrups.

Officer Amelin instructed her to stand against one of the walls with her arms down at her sides. He photographed her from all angles wearing the cut up clothing. She was embarrassed having her tits and twat exposed. He then told her to take off the clothes and put them into a large plastic bag.

Even though her private areas were already on display in the ruined T-shirt and shorts, getting completely naked made her extremely uncomfortable. "Is there something I could wear?" she asked.

"We're about to do the medical exam. We need complete access to your body," Dr. Brovachik explained.

Olivia, trying to hold back tears, removed her skimpy attire and paced it in the plastic evidence bag. She handed it over to Officer Amelin. Officer Amelin handed the bag to his colleague and then proceeded to take more photos of Olivia's completely nude body. Olivia looked down. Her face felt hot.

"Alright Olivia, why don't you get up on the table," Dr. Brovachik said. "That's it, scoot down and put your feet in the stirrups. Just like you did earlier today with Dr. Miloza and his students." Olivia grimaced at the unpleasant memory of being used for the pelvic exam demonstration.

Dr. Brovachik adjusted the stirrups as wide as they would go. Then he stepped back as Officer Amelin came forward to snap more photos. First he took some full body shots of Olivia in the stirrups. Then he took some close up photos of her crotch. "For evidence," he explained. Olivia silently seethed. There was no way any of this was appropriate.

Then Officer Letov walked over with a video camera. Olivia could see the red blinking light indicating that it was recording. "Also for evidence," he said.

Dr. Brovachik sat on a stool at the foot of the exam table and peered between Olivia's legs. He put on a pair of rubber gloves. He then reached forward and stroked her labia majora a few times. Olivia sharply inhaled and shuddered as he caressed her sensitive bruised flesh. "You shaved your vulva," he observed with interest.

"Dr. Carolia wanted me shaved before he used me for his lecture class," Olivia explained bitterly.

"Ah, that doesn't surprise me," Dr. Brovachik said. "Dr. Carolia can be quite a stickler for detail."

The doctor then began running his fingers over her labia minora, making Olivia squirm. He pulled her pussy lips apart. "Oh my!" he said in astonishment. "I don't know whether or not you we assaulted. But you certainly have been busy since I've seen you last. How many men did you have vaginal sex with tonight?"

Olivia's hands were clenched into fists. She wanted to scream in frustration. Why were they not taking her claims seriously?

"Tonight, how many men ejaculated into your vagina," the doctor repeated his question when she did not answer.

"Five," she spat out.

"Hm, I see," he said inserting his fingers into her twat and feeling around. "There is certainly copious amounts of semen." He rubbed his fingers against her Gspot. Olivia audibly exhaled and arched her back.

"You're still claiming this was an assault?" Officer Amelin sneered.

Dr. Brovachik moved his fingers from her cunt down to her bottom. He caressed her plump cheeks a few times and pulled them apart looking into her rectum. "And how many men anally penetrated you?"

"Two," she replied coldly. "It was the two custodians."

The doctor slipped a couple of fingers into her ass. She winced a little. "It doesn't seem like they caused too much damage back here. Usually in a case with anal rape, the victim is in much worse shape."

"They used lube," she explained. "And they entered me kind of slowly."

"What kind of a rapist is gentle and uses lube?" Officer Amelin asked incredulously.

"I don't know why they did what they did!" Olivia snapped. "All I know is that I didn't want any of it!"

"Well," Dr. Brovachik said, "You're vagina and rectum certainly have seen much action tonight. That is without a doubt. But I cannot say definitively whether or not this was rape or simply rough sex."

"But it was rape!" Olivia cried. "It was gang rape!"

"Hm, I just don't know," the doctor said getting up from his seat. "What do you gentlemen think?" he asked, turning to the two policemen. "You've worked sexual assault cases before. You must know a raped pussy when you see one."

Officer Amelin immediately walked over, sat on the stool and began reaching towards Olivia's cunt.

"Don't forget to put on gloves," the doctor chided the policeman. "We want to be professional about this," he said looking at Olivia with a wink.

"What are you doing?" Olivia exclaimed as Officer Amelin donned a pair of rubber gloves. "You're not a doctor. You can't touch me like this!"

"Olivia, we're trying to determine whether or not you were assaulted," Officer Amelin admonished her. "Now, in my opinion, I think you just engaged in some hard fucking and now you regret it. But if you want us on your side, I suggest you cooperate and let us do our job!" And with that, he thrust the first two fingers of his right hand into her pussy. Olivia shrieked in surprise. He moved them back and forth, in and out. Then he added a third finger, making her groan. "You've certainly been doing alot of fucking tonight, that's for sure." He angled his fingertips upwards to stroke her sensitive spot.

"Mmmm," Olivia exhaled.

Officer Amelin turned to his coworker holding the video camera and said something in Vulmonian. Officer Letov nodded his head. As Officer Amelin stood up, he took the video recorder off of his colleague. Officer Letov sat on the stool and put on some rubber gloves and focused his attention on Olivia's abused genitals.

"You said that you climaxed when they spanked your cunt?" he asked.

"Yes, but I couldn't help it," Olivia whined.

"You must have a very sensitive clitoris," he said, stroking the little nub. Olivia shivered.

"She does!" Dr. Brovachik enthusiastically confirmed. "Like I mentioned before, she climaxed while I was examining her earlier today. Sergov and Gregus were in the room fixing the airconditioner. She orgasmed right in front of them. She said that she masturbated to the fantasy of being with older men." Then he turned and looked at Olivia. "Isn't that right?"

Olivia closed her eyes and miserably nodded her head. She knew arguing would be pointless. She was desperately trying not to moan as Officer Letov continued to stroke her clit.

"Well," Officer Letov said, "Maybe that's why they thought it was okay to have sex with you. Maybe this isn't a sexual assault at all. Perhaps it's all a big misunderstanding. Sergov and Gregus watched you having an orgasm. And you mentioned that you have sexual fantasies about older men. It's not unreasonable that, as older men, they might think you'd be interested in them.

"No!" Olivia squeaked as the policeman stimulated her sensitive button.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Dr. Brovachik answered it. In walked a man decked out on a very formal looking police uniform. He looked to be in his late fifties. He raised an eyebrow as he observed Olivia and said something to the men in Vulmonian.

"This is Lieutenant Petrov," Officer Amelin said, continuing to film.

"I was told by my assistant that there was an American girl who had been sexually assaulted," said the lieutenant. "We don't want this turning into an international incident."

"Well," Dr. Brovachik said, "We're not really sure if it was an assault or a misunderstanding."

"It was an assault!" Olivia insisted. "I said 'no!' I said ... Ah! Oh!" she gasped as Officer Letov gently pulled back her clitoral hood. Then men in the room all turned and looked at her.

Lieutenant Petrov walked over and stood at the foot of the exam table looking down at Olivia and her exposed cunt. "Alright young lady, tell me exactly what happened," he said, trying to sound official.

"These two custodians from the hospital offered to drive to to my hotel. But after I got in their truck, they drove me to a bar. They had all the customers pay money to have sex with me. Then the two custodians had ... anal sex with me," she blushed. "And the bartender forced me to give him ... oral," she recounted as tears rolled down her cheeks. However, she then let out a soft low moan and Officer Letov's finger lightly circled the head of her clitoris.

Lieutenant Petrov smiled paternalistically and said, "Let me take a look at what's going on down there."

Officer Letov removed his finger from her clitoris. Olivia almost sighed in disappointment, but then caught herself. As the officer stood up, the lieutenant took his place. Not even bothering with gloves, Lieutenant Petrov pulled apart her labia. "My oh my," he said laughing and shaking his head. "That is alot of cum! How many men did you fuck using your cunt?"

"Five," Officer Amelin said, answering for Olivia.

"And you said this was for money?" the lieutenant inquired.

"The customers paid fifty ruettes each," Officer Letov chimed in.

"You do realize that prostitution is an extremely serious offense in Vulmonia, don't you?" the lieutenant chastised as he digitally penetrated the American girl.

"But it wasn't ... my ... idea," Olivia stammered as the older man's bare fingers brushed against her Gspot. "The custodians and the ... bartender ... kept all of the ... money." She could barely get the words out as he rubbed her.

"When we picked you up in the squad car, you were dressed much more slut-ish than any prostitute I've ever seen," Officer Amelin said, as he zoomed in with the video recorder to get a close up of Olivia being fingered by his boss.

Officer Letov picked up the digital camera and walked over to the lieutenant to show him the photos they had snapped of Olivia in the cut up shorts and T-shirt.

"Oh my goodness!" Lieutenant Petrov exclaimed. "I've never seen a woman dressed like that before. And walking around in public, no less! Did you know that, here in Vulmonia, we have strict laws against nudity?" He looked at Olivia and began stroking her Gspot more aggressively.

12