Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 14

Story Info
The punishment continues.
5.5k words
4.39
39.6k
16

Part 14 of the 47 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although Olivia was disturbed and disgusted by the lecherous way Luke had touched her, she was cautiously optimistic at the thought of him contacting the American embassy for her. Surely they would be able to do something for her. They had to, did they not? Was that not their job? She desperately hoped someone at the American embassy would put a stop to this ridiculous and degrading punishment. Especially before eight in the evening - the time she was scheduled to be paddled by Lieutenant Pretrov.

Eventually Mr. Kholod returned from lunch. "How's my favorite client doing?" he asked somewhat sardonically.

"Mr. Kholod," Olivia said almost breathlessly, "Why don't we contact the American embassy? Surely someone there could help get me out of this mess!"

Her lawyer's expression darkened and he shrugged his shoulders. "I don't see how. You broke the law. You aren't exempt from punishment simply because you're American."

"But couldn't a diplomat or someone from the embassy negotiate a lighter sentence?"

"I already did negotiate a lighter sentence," Mr. Kholod snapped. "You were going to be whipped originally," he reminded her. "Thanks to me, I got it reduced to a paddling. An American lawyer couldn't have pulled that off. Not in the Vulmonian court of law!" He looked down at his client in annoyance.

"Mr. Kholod, I appreciate that, really I do!" Olivia inwardly kicked herself for not phrasing her request more tactfully. "I didn't mean to sound like I'm not thankful for everything you've done for me. But don't you think contacting the embassy would be worth a try? I'm going to be paddled in a few hours and I'm really scared!"

"I cannot think of one thing that an American diplomat could do that would improve your circumstances." Her lawyer's tone of voice dropped an octave or two. "I am a highly trained, highly skilled defense attorney who knows the Vulmonian legal system inside and out." Mr. Kholod was beginning to sound angry. "I have done absolutely everything I can think of to help you." He was starting to get louder. "I could have gotten you off with just community service. But then you had to blurt out, right in the middle of court, that it 'wasn't your fault.' Right in the middle of your guilty plea. Which made your guilty plea completely disingenuous."

"I know, I know ..."

He cut off his young client. "Then you had a chance to get off with no punishment at all. But it turns out - being a typical American - you're too lazy and out of shape to finish a simple obstacle course," her lawyer ranted as he rebuked her. "And now," he growled, heavily inhaling and exhaling, "Now that I've gotten your sentence reduced from a flogging to a paddling - a child's punishment - apparently that's not good enough. According to you!"

"No," Olivia pleaded. "That's not what I meant."

"No wonder you Americans have such a terrible reputation around the world. No matter how hard anyone tries to help you, it's never good enough! You always want more!"

"Please ..."

"Maybe I should tell the judge to change your sentence back to a flogging."

"No, please!" Olivia cried. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I just thought that maybe ..."

"Maybe what?" he thundered, stomping across the platform, behind the pillory.

Officers Letov and Amelin raised their eyebrows in surprise. They could not help but smirk at the predicament Olivia now found herself in with her attorney.

"Maybe an American lawyer is more clever? Maybe an American lawyer could get you a better deal?" He looked down at Olivia's sizeable round ass. "Maybe an American lawyer could outsmart a Vulmonian judge?" he yelled striking her left buttock with his open palm. "Maybe an American lawyer could get you off with no punishment at all?" He then smacked her right cheek.

"No! Please!" Olivia pleaded as her lawyer slapped her soft wobbling flesh. "That isn't what I meant at all!" she cried as he continued to spank her.

Mr. Kholod gave Olivia's derriere a few more slaps before he stepped back, breathing heavily.

"I'm so sorry," Olivia sobbed. "I didn't mean to imply that you're not a good lawyer. I know you're the best. I just thought the embassy was another option."

"Well, it's not," her attorney stated decisively. "Understand?"

Olivia sniffed and nodded her head. Mr. Kholod gave his ungrateful client's behind one more firm slap and then nodded at the two policemen.

They nodded back, looked down at the bottom of the platform, and signaled to the next man in line that it was time for him to take his turn. The man eagerly ascended the stairs. He handed over his five Vulmonian ruettes to Officer Amelin and hurried towards the back end of the pillory.

**************************************

As the afternoon wore on time, it seemed to Olivia, passed by excruciatingly slowly. Stranger after stranger fondled and groped the restrained, nude, American girl. Some men were rough. Others slightly more gentle. Many were determined to try and make her moist between her legs. Some even tried to make her cum. However, time always ran out before Olivia's arousal could reach climax.

Some time around mid-afternoon, Olivia was surprised by the arrival of Judge Thorsky. "I told you that I'd come by and check on you," he reminded her. "So, how's our little American doing?" he asked, patting her on the head.

"Your Honor," Olivia implored, "I swear, I've learned my lesson! I don't need to be in here anymore! I don't need to be paddled! I promise ... I swear to God, I'll never break the law again! Not here in Vulmonia. Not anywhere. I promise I will always follow the rules from now on! PLEASE! I can't do this anymore!" she said almost hysterically.

"So, you've learned your lesson, have you?" Judge Thorsky said, skeptically. "Do you know one of the reasons we're having you punished in this manner? We no longer want you getting sexually excited by inappropriate public situations. I think that may have been what led you to breaking the law in the first place. You were aroused at the idea of exposing your private parts for all to see."

"I don't find this arousing or exciting at all!" Olivia said emphatically. "I hate this! I just want it to be over," she said breaking into tears.

"Hm," the judge said thoughtfully. "Let me see for myself." Judge Thorsky walked around the pillory and stood on Olivia's right side.

He examined the naked teen, bent over with her heavy breasts hanging down. He reached under and cupped her tits. Olivia's body stiffened and she inhaled sharply. He began rubbing her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. They stiffened.

"Your nipples are still incredibly responsive," he observed in a clinical tone of voice. "You said that you don't find this situation arousing?" he inquired with more than a hint of disbelief.

Olivia let out a frustrated sigh. Could she help it if her body had certain physiological responses while someone was touching her? That was something she had no control over.

Judge Thorsky walked around and stood directly behind Olivia. He looked down at her ample backside. "That's an American bottom if I've ever seen one," he said patting one of her plump cheeks. Officers Amelin and Letov chuckled at the judge's comment.

Judge Thorsky crouched down, placed his hands on her creamy inner thighs and pushed them apart as wide as they would go. He peered directly at her sex. "Mm," he said critically. "Your gentitals looks fairly red and engorged." He reached up and lightly brushed the tips of his fingers against her labia. Olivia shuddered. The judge raised an eyebrow. "You're quite moist down here. You're inner lips are shiny, you're so wet," he said stroking them.

Olivia's face burned red. She bit her bottom lip to prevent any sound from coming out.

"Your clitoris," the judge said running his finger over the sensitive nub, "looks quite erect." Olivia exhaled through her nose to prevent any sound from escaping her lips as Judge Thorsky strummed her engorged clit.

He pulled her labia minora apart and said, "Let's take a look at what's going on in here." He looked at her vaginal opening. "There's quite alot of your natural fluids leaking out."

Olivia closed her eyes in humiliation and anger. It was simply not fair for her to be judged in this way. Men had been touching her body and stimulating her erogenous zones all day. Of course she was going to be wet with arousal. Anyone would be.

Judge Thorsky plunged two of his large fingers into her womanly orifice. They slid right in with absolutely no resistance. Olivia could not help but gasp at the intrusion. "Quite slippery back here," the judge said, making Olivia cringe with embarrassment.

He walked around back to the front of the pillory. He looked down at Olivia's youthful face. The American girl looked down in mortification.

"Miss Williams, your body is showing very obvious signs of being sexually excited. It is clear to me that you are highly aroused by this situation. You simply still have not learned your lesson about exposing yourself in public. In my opinion, you should remain here, and continue to undergo your punishment."

Olivia sighed in disappointment. However, she was not really surprised.

"However, I am not an unreasonable man. I am confident that before the end of today, you will eventually lose your taste for immodest behavior. I just don't think it's been quite long enough yet. But I am sure we will cure you of your promiscuous streak by the day's end. I will be back later to check on you. I'll even bring a doctor with me. I want to make sure we have a medical expert's opinion to confirm what is going on with your body. Alright?"

"Yes, Your Honor," Olivia replied back, trying to mask the disappointment in her voice.

Judge Thorsky pinched her left cheek. He bid Mr. Kholod and the policemen goodbye in Vulmonian and descended the stairs.

************************************************************************

By about six in the afternoon Luke still had not returned with anyone from the American embassy. Time was running out . In about two more hours, she was going to be paddled. Olivia silently prayed he would return soon.

"Dinner!" announced Officer Amelin with mock enthusiasm. Olivia quietly groaned to herself. She had no desire to eat anymore Vulmonian prison slop. Officer Letov walked toward her carrying a shallow black leather bag with a canvas strap.

"What on earth is ..." But before Olivia could finish her sentence, Officer Letov shoved the opening of the bag up against the lower half of her face. Then he secured the strap around the back of her head. With the the feedbag in pace, Olivia had no choice but to inhale the stench of boiled cabbage and disgusting meat.

"There!" said Officer Amelin giving a satisfied nod. "Now we don't have to stop your punishment while you eat your dinner." He and Officer Letov reached into a rucksack and pulled out their own supper - nothing special, just sandwiches. But still, they looked significantly more appetizing than what Olivia had to stomach.

"I think I'm going to go have my dinner break as well," her attorney informed her. You be a good girl and eat up." Mr. Kholod gave her a condescending pat on the head before walking down the stairs.

The next man in line walked onto the platform and handed over his five Vulmonian ruettes. He then disappeared from Olivia's sight as her walked behind the pillory. As he roughly stuffed three thick fingers into Olivia's cunt, she almost choked on her boiled cabbage.

*********************************************************************

About an hour later, after Olivia had already finished her horrid meal and the dreadful feedbag had been removed, she was beginning to lose hope. There was only one hour left until her flogging and there was still no sign of Luke or anyone from the American embassy.

Mr. Kholod returned. He nodded at her perfunctorily and went over to talk with the two policemen in Vulmonian. After a few minutes, he walked back over to her. "Olivia, there is only an hour left of your punishment in the pillory. And as you can see, there are many men left if line waiting to have a turn. The officers and I have decided to let two men at a time have a turn."

"What? No!" Olivia protested. "Absolutely not!"

"Olivia, you're in no position to argue. When you agreed to the change in your sentence regarding the pillory, we never specifically stated how many people would be touching your body at any given time," said her attorney matter-of-factly.

"You're my lawyer. You're suppose to be on my side! You're suppose to argue for what's best for me!" Olivia exclaimed.

"I AM arguing for what's best for you, you little ingrate," he growled. "If all the men waiting in line don't get a turn, there will be such public outcry, the people will demand that your paddling be changed back to a whipping. We're doing this for your own good."

Olivia futilely struggled and thrashed about in the pillory. "No!" she screamed. "It isn't fair! I never agreed to that! This whole punishment is inhumane!"

"It isn't up to you!" Officer Amelin barked.

Olivia stamped her right foot in frustration and let out a irate sigh. She had absolutely no control over what was happening to her. She knew throwing a tantrum was not going to help. But she did not know what else to do. As she stared sullenly down at the floor of the platform, she tried to prepare herself for the extra humiliation that was to come.

"My goodness! We keep running into each other," said a familiar male voice with a thick Vulmonian accent. Olivia closed her eyes and grimaced. She already knew who it was before she looked up.

Gregus. And no doubt he would be accompanied by Sergov. The two custodians from the hospital. The two men who witnessed her climax at the hands of Dr. Brovachik. The two men who molested her in the hospital hallway when she was trying to get her clothes back. The two men who molested her again in the truck when they had promised to drive her back to her hotel. The two men who, instead of driving her back to her hotel, took her to a run down tavern in the bad part of town. They let the seedy tavern customers rape her for money. They sodomized her and then abandoned her outside of the tavern after cutting giant holes in her clothes.

"No!" Olivia screamed. "Get away from me!" She began kicking and writhing around. But it was all pointless, being locked in the pillory as she was.

"What's wrong," said Gregus with insincere concern. "We thought you'd be happy to see us again."

"Go away!" Olivia shrieked.

The two policemen came over. "What's the problem," asked Officer Letov.

"Those two men raped me!" Olivia cried. "They let other men rape me and they're the ones who cut up my clothes!"

Gregus said something in Vulmonian to the officers.

"He said he doesn't know what you're talking about," said Officer Amelin curtly.

Then Sergov said something in his native tongue.

"He says they met you once at the hospital while Dr. Brovachik was tending to you. But he says that's the only time they've seen you," translated Officer Letov.

Then Sergov said few more things to the policemen in Vulmonian. The four men began laughing as they looked down at Olivia.

"He says you put on quite a show while Dr. Brovachik was examining you," chortled Officer Amelin. Olivia's face turned scarlet as she lowered her gaze.

Each custodian payed five Vulmonian ruettes and then walked right up to Olivia. Sergov gasped her chin and forced her face to tilt up. He looked right into her eyes as he said something.

"He says, 'Don't pretend like you're not enjoying this. Every man here can see what a slut you are,'" Gregus told her.

The two men walked behind the pillory towards her nude body. Because Olivia could not see them, she did not know which man was doing what. All she did know was that someone had begun to fondle her breasts. Strong fingers grabbed onto her soft pale flesh. They were squeezing and releasing her voluptuous tits over and over again. The groping was not too hard, but it was firm. Again and again, the thick fingers explored every inch of her mammaries.

She felt another pair of hands on her backside, gripping the globes of her ass. But then they began stroking. Olivia closed her eyes as she breathed in and out. Why did they have to touch her in this way? Was it not enough that they grope her just for their own pleasure? Why did it seem as though they were trying to force her to feel pleasure herself?

The hands on her posterior soon made their way to her inner thighs. Rubbing the milky skin, persistent fingers slowly caressed all the way from the inner sides of her knees up to the crease of her groin and then back down again.

Olivia parted her lips and let a low quiet moan escape. She could hear male voices chuckling behind her.

The fingers on her inner thighs made their way back up toward her crotch. Then they stopped for just a moment. Olivia help her breath, waiting to see what would happen. The fingers lingered, gently rubbing against the crease at the top of her inner thigh. Not quite touching her inflamed flesh. Olivia's heart was racing in anticipation.

Then she felt a large hand cup her vulva. It did not move, it just rested against her sensitive cunt. However, the slight pressure against her clitoris made Olivia shudder. Without thinking, she pressed her twat more firmly against the hand and began rocking her hips back and forth, gently rubbing her clit against the palm of the hand.

She could hear the men behind her laughing. She knew she was humiliating herself, but she did not care. In that moment, all she cared about was seeking out all of the pleasurable sensations that the hand could give her. She did not know if the hand belonged to Sergov or Gregus. All she did know was that if she kept rubbing herself like this, it would not be long before she came.

As Olivia continued to grind her pelvis against the hand she gave up any pretense of stoicism. Having surrendered herself completely to her base animal instincts, she lewdly thrust her hips back and forth. With her eyes shut tight, she began lustfully moaning, "Oooooh god, yes ... ooooh fuck ... christ that feels goooooood!"

"Glad your enjoying it," she could hear Gregus say from somewhere behind her.

"This is suppose to be a punishment," she could hear Officer Letov chastise from somewhere off to her left.

But she did not care. Olivia knew this situation was going to be mortifying no matter what she did. She may as well get something out of it. And besides, with the way both Gregus and Sergov were touching her, there was no way she could have stopped herself from having an orgasm, even if she wanted to.

As the palm of the hand continued to rub against her clitoris (or rather Olivia ground her clitoris against the palm of the hand) two fingers from the other hand slipped into her moist opening and began rubbing her Gspot.

Olivia began grunting uncontrollably. The other man's fingers continued to fondle her nipples. With her tits, clit and Gspot all being stimulated, Olivia knew it would not be long before she would climax.

"Oooh, uuuuuh, ahhhhhh!" she moaned and grunted.

Olivia was vaguely aware of the fact that she could hear several sets of footsteps ascending the stairs and walking across the platform towards her. However, in her worked up state of ecstasy, she could not bring herself to open her eyes to see who it was.

Besides, having to see more people watching her predicament up close would just further add to her embarrassment. She decided to keep her eyes shut tight and just focus on the physical pleasure her orgasm. At least while she was cumming, she could escape her horrible reality, even if it was only for a few brief moments.

Suddenly, the rubbing of her Gspot stopped and the hand pulled away from her engorged button.

12