Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 17

Story Info
Breakfast, the most important meal of the day.
4.4k words
4.41
28.8k
19

Part 17 of the 47 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rise and shine."

Olivia's eyes slowly fluttered open. Everything seemed a little bit blurry at first. There was a pinkish object in front of her. After blinking her eyes a few times, her vision began to focus. She let out a shocked gasp. Staring her right in the face was Luke's morning wood.

"Open wide," Luke grinned.

Olivia's lips remained pressed together.

"I said open," he ordered.

Olivia knew he would go easier on her if she complied. But in her newly awoken, disoriented state, she was in no mood to perform enthusiastic fellatio.

Luke drew his hips back a bit, twisted at the torso and slapped Olivia in the face with his stiff cock. "Oh!" Olivia cried in surprise.

"I said open your whore mouth," Luke growled before slapping her on the other cheek with his member. Precum streaked the side of her face.

Olivia half-heartedly opened her mouth and Luke slipped his rod between her lips. The salty head of his cock slid over her tongue. The he pulled back out again. Bringing his hips forward, he once again invaded her oral cavity, this time sliding in deeper. On the third intrusion, the head of his cock hit the back of her throat. Olivia began to dry heave.

Luke made a tsk tsk sound. "Like I said last night, that is really something you need to work on," he chided her as he pumped in and out of her mouth, causing her to repeatedly gag.

After a few more thrusts, Luke eyed the digital clock on the bed side table. He pulled his stiff erection out of Olivia's mouth. "Officer Amelin and Officer Letov will be here soon to pick you up. You can finish me off later," he said nonchalantly as he began to unfasten her wrists and ankles.

Olivia slowly got up off of the bed. Her entire body was sore from having been restrained in one position all night. Luke placed his hand on her upper back and began pushing her toward the bathroom.

He turned on the shower, tested and adjusted the temperature, and indicated for her to get in. Olivia stepped into the large shower area under the rain shower head. Luke pulled off his boxer shorts and stepped in behind her.

Her bright red, sore bottom still stung as the water repelled off of her voluptuous globes. Olivia visibly winced. "That looks like it smarts," Luke observed as he reached down and grabbed one of her cherry red cheeks. Olivia squealed in pain. Luke could not hide is amusement as he pressed his fingers into her soft scarlet flesh.

"Sir, please!" Olivia begged.

Luke tittered as he grabbed a bar of soap and began to lather up his large robust form. Olivia watched him nervously, unsure of what she should do.

He quickly but thoroughly washed his entire body. Then he turned to Olivia. With the bar of soap in his left hand, he pulled her toward him with the right. He began soaping up her large milky tits.

"When was the last time someone cleaned these for you?" he inquired as he pinched one of her nipples. Olivia squeaked in response. Luke chuckled as he lowered his soapy fingers to her tummy. Olivia squirmed as he slid his slippery hands all over her ticklish abdomen. "You're skin is so sensitive," he observed with a smile.

He then ordered her to turn around. Olivia cringed, knowing what was to come. As he soaped up her round red rump, Olivia winced and groaned in pain. But then, even worse, he slipped a thick finger into the cleft of her behind and sought out her back passage.

Olivia gritted her teeth and grimaced. "Mmmmm," Luke purred as he made contact with her tight cavity. "I'm wondering when I should make use of this hole. I don't think we have enough time this morning to do it justice. Maybe when you return this evening, I'll take your ass," Luke contemplated aloud as the tip of his finger slipped past her sphincter. Olivia grunted in discomfort. "Just another thing to look forward to," Luke said as he removed his finger from her crack and slapped her right cheek. Olivia flinched in pain.

Luke instructed her to turn back around. Olivia slowly turned and faced him. Luke, taking the bar of soap, lathered up his hands once again. He brought his right hand toward her pelvis and slid his soapy fingers over her vulva. He stroked a larger outer lips before lightly grazing her clit. Olivia inhaled sharply, her body stiffening.

"Are you going to work hard today?" he asked in a warning tone of voice. His fingers slipped between her fleshy folds as her rubbed her smaller delicate inner lips.

"Yes, Sir," Olivia said quietly.

"When the police bring you back here this evening, I'm going to ask them how you performed." Luke's finger tips massaged her vulva right above the shaft of her clitoris. Her little nub filled with blood. Her entire pussy felt swollen. Her clitoris tingled.

"Like I told you last night, if you work hard and do a good job, I will reward you generously," he said huskily. He placed the tips of his index finger and middle finger on either side of her clit and gently began to massage her sensitive flesh.

"Yes ... Sir," Olivia panted.

"And you want me to reward you, don't you?" Luke, with the lightest of touches, began stroking the head of Olivia's clit.

"Oooooooh ..." Olivia moaned.

"I'll take that as a yes," Luke smirked. The tip of his middle finger gently circled the head of her clit.

Olivia's back was pressed up against the tiled wall. Her head was tilted back and her eyes were closed. Her hips were thrust out as she leaned back. As Luke continued his ministrations, Olivia's legs began to tremble.

"Oh god," she sighed. "Ooooooh ..."

"Alright," Luke said as he pulled his fingers from her engorged button. "Now that I've gotten you properly motivated for the day, let's have some breakfast.

Olivia slowly opened her eyes and sighed in disappointment. Disappointed that she was not allowed to climax. But also disappointed with herself for not having better self-control. Why did her body respond so strongly and intensely to the touches of men? Why did she get aroused so easily? Olivia cringed with disgust and self-loathing.

Luke ordered Olivia out of the shower. They walked back into the bedroom. Luke opened the closet and pulled out a blue button-up shirt and a grey pair of pants. In the far corner of the bedroom, his suitcase sat on a luggage rack. He flipped it open and pulled out a clean pair of boxer shorts. As he dressed, Olivia stood naked near the door of the bathroom looking down at the carpet. She silently hoped he would let her choose her own outfit for the day.

"Sir," she said hesitantly as he finished buckling his pants.

"Yes," he replied, eyeing her curiously.

"Would it be okay if I got dressed now?" she inquired meekly.

"Not just yet," he answered buttoning up the cuffs of his shirt. "We'll have breakfast first. Then I'll pick out an outfit for you to wear."

Oh great, Olivia thought to herself bitterly. She would have to sit through all of breakfast nude. Then god only knew what embarrassing outfit he would choose for her to wear for the day.

They entered the living room area of the hotel suite. "Last night while you were in the shower, I put in an order to room service for this morning's breakfast. It should be here any minute. I hope you like veggie omelettes and fruit salad," he chirped.

Olivia eyed the living room, trying to decide where the best place would be for her to stand when room service arrived. She tried to work out which corner of the room would be least visible from the hotel suite door.

Luke sat down on the couch and busied himself with a stack of papers; some in English and others printed in exotic Vulmonian script.

When there was finally a knock at the door, Olivia began making her way over to the south-west corner of the living room. She had determined that would probably be the best place to stand if she did not want to be seen by whoever was at the door.

"Olivia, go get that," Luke said absentmindedly as he continued to shuffle through documents.

"But Sir ..." Olivia said, shocked.

Luke did not look up from his work. "Olivia," he said sternly, "Answer the door." He did not yell. But his tone of voice made it clear that his instructions were not optional.

Upset and almost shaking, Olivia had to hold back tears as she made her way over to the door. Whoever was on the other side knocked again. "Room service," said a male voice in English with an Eastern European accent.

Olivia's heart sank when she heard that it was a man. She took a deep breath and with a trembling hand, she grabbed the doorknob, twisted it and slowly pulled the door open.

The uniformed hotel worker standing in the hall raised his eyebrows in surprise as he took in the view of the unclothed young woman. His mouth dropped open and he muttered something under his breath in Vulmonian that Olivia could not comprehend.

Olivia's cheeks burned crimson as she tried to cover her breasts and crotch with her hands.

After gawking at Olivia's form for an uncomfortably long moment, the hotel worker finally composed himself enough to say, "Your breakfast is here."

"Excellent!" Luke said cheerfully as he looked up toward the door. "Come on in." He tried to stifle a laugh at the sight of Olivia desperately trying to cover her private areas.

Olivia stepped aside as the bellhop wheeled in the room service cart.

"You can just wait by the door," Luke said to the hotel employee. "Olivia, move our breakfast from the cart to the dining table."

Olivia let out a quiet sigh of frustration. Of course Luke could not just let her be, standing to the side, trying to keep her intimate parts covered. It figured he would force her to perform some task that involved her exposing herself to a strange man.

Reluctantly removing her hands from her large breasts and shaved snatch, she approached the cart, picked up a covered plate and moved it to the dining table. The bellhop watched her, taking in the view of her nubile young body. As she bent forward to place the plate down on the table, her large teats gently swung from side to side. The bellhop watched fascinated. Luke inwardly smiled.

When Olivia placed the final dish down on the table, she stepped back and once again covered her nipples and vulva.

Luke picked his wallet up off of the coffee table, and opened it, looking for any small bills or coins that he could give as a tip. The bellhop waited patiently, stealing not so subtle glances at Olivia.

"This is embarrassing," Luke said sheepishly. "I don't have any cash on me. It seems I spent my last five Vulmonian ruettes yesterday during the event in the town square." Then he looked over at Olivia and smiled devilishly.

Olivia silently seethed. He was obviously talking about the five ruettes he paid so that he could grope her naked body while she was restrained in the pillory.

"But I can't let you leave here without a tip," Luke declared. Then his face brightened as he got an idea. "You didn't by chance go to the town square yesterday while Miss Williams was in the pillory, did you?" Luke inquired of the bellhop.

"No, Mr. Pounding. I was working all day yesterday. I saw some of the news coverage on TV. But I didn't get to go to the town square in person while she was ... uh ... serving her sentence."

"If you had had the day off, would you have gone to the town square yesterday?" Luke asked.

"Well ... sure. Anyone would have," replied the bellhop with a shrug. "It's not often that we get to see a foreigner ... especially a young American girl ... punished in public like that."

"And would you have waited in line and paid the five ruettes to ... explore Miss Williams' charms?" Luke euphemized.

The hotel worker looked over at Olivia. She was looking down at the floor, her face red and her jaw clenched shut.

"Yes ... I'm pretty sure any man would, given the chance," the bellhop said matter-of-factly.

"Well, I'm giving you your chance," Luke said. "Unfortunately I cannot tip you in money. But in lieu of a cash tip, how about I give you one full minute of getting to feel Miss Williams large firm tits?"

"Mr. Pounding, that's a very kind offer," the bellhop said hesitantly. "But the thing is ..."

Thank god, Olivia thought to herself. He's going to say no. Finally someone with a shred of human decency. At last she had met a man in this disgusting country who was unwilling to molest her.

"But the thing is, I'm already married to a lady with very large tits," the bellhop explained.

Not only is he unwilling to molest her, Olivia thought, he also does not want to cheat on his wife. He actually seemed like a pretty noble guy.

"I can feel large breasts every single day if I want to," the hotel worker continued.

"Oh," Luke said with surprise. And also a hint of disappointment. He was looking forward to watching Olivia being groped. And all of her embarrassed reactions that that would entail.

"But one thing I've never experienced before is feeling a bald pussy," the bellhop disclosed.

"Really," Luke said leaning forward with interest.

"Women in Vulmonia don't usually shave their cunts. I've never touched hairless pussy lips before. If I had not had to work yesterday, I would have gone to the town square and waited in line. I think it would have been well worth the five ruettes to see what a shaved pussy feels like."

"Well then, I am pleased to inform you that you will no longer have to wonder what that feels like," Luke said enthusiastically. "Olivia, put your hands on your head and stand with your feet apart," Luke ordered.

"But Sir," Olivia hissed, "I don't want to."

"Olivia," Luke reprimanded her, "You heard me. Put your hands on your head and open your legs."

"But Sir," Olivia whined.

"It looks like someone wants another spanking," Luke growled. "And when I'm through thrashing your ass, he is still going to feel your pussy. Even if it means I have to restrain you with the bondage cuffs and spreader bar. So it's up to you. Let him feel your pussy now. Or endure another spanking and bondage session."

Olivia squeezed her eyes shut. How could this be happening. With her bottom being as sore as it was, she simply could not live through another spanking. At least not so soon. Inhaling deeply, she put her hands on the back of her head and moved her feet wider apart. She looked up at the bellhop and immediately regretted it. He was smiling at her lecherously. Or rather he was smiling at her crotch lecherously. He simply could not peel his eyes away from her hairless pink pussy.

He stepped forward and crouched down so that he was eye level with her genitals. For the longest, most excruciating moment, he just stared. As he gazed at her unprotected privates, he was so near, she could feel his warm breath on her cunt lips and swollen nub.

Earlier, the night before and that morning in the shower, Luke had gotten her so worked up. But he had not let her finish. As her blood flowed, filling her sensitive button, her clitoral hood retracted, leaving the head of her clit exposed. The bellhop's heavy breathing made Olivia's little nub tingle. She could feel sensations stirring in the pit of her stomach.

"I know you're embarrassed," the bellhop observed. "But your cunt is so red," he said as he lightly brushed his finger tips across her labia majora. Olivia shivered. "I like how this is shaved," he said as he continued to stroke her large puffy lips. "I can see everything." He began touching her labia minora. "You don't need to shave these," he said as he fingered her inner lips. "They're hairless already." He gave her smaller labia a gentle tug. Olivia began to involuntarily moan but then stopped herself. She was determined to keep control of herself this time.

The bellhop slid a finger between her folds, searching out her womanly entrance. As he slipped his finger up inside of her, it entered effortlessly, aided by all of Olivia's moisture. "My wife never gets this wet," the bellhop said, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Neither does mine," Luke chimed it. Both men began laughing. Olivia stared across the room at the wall on the far side. When was this going to be over? Did Luke not say that it was only going to be a minute?

The bellhop then turned his attention to Olivia's clitoris. He gently stroked her clitoral shaft. He said something in Vulmonian that Olivia did not understand. Then in English he said, "An inchworm between the leaves."

"Ah," said Luke, "In America we say 'the little man in the canoe.'" One again, both men burst out laughing. Olivia clenched her hands into fists, determined not to react to the bellhop's touches. But as the hotel employee continued to stroke Olivia's clit, her breathing became more labored.

Luke chuckled to himself as he took in the spectacle before him. It was obvious that Olivia was trying desperately to remain stoic. But he knew it would not be long before she gave into her base animal desires. No one can fight their physiology indefinitely.

The bellhop dipped the tip of his finger back into her wet hole and and began gently rubbing the exposed head of her clit. Olivia closed her eyes and whispered, "No ... please ... no ..."

"What do you mean, 'no?' I can tell from your body's reactions, you don't want this to stop," the bellhop reasoned as he continued to masturbate the American teenager.

"Oh god," Olivia sighed. She unconsciously began moving her hips. Her breasts rose and fell with each heaving breath she took.

As the bellhop continued his manipulations of Olivia's privates, Luke took out his smartphone and began filming. For research, he thought to himself. But if he was actually being honest, it would be for his own private viewing pleasure when Olivia would no longer be under is custody.

"God!" Olivia gasped. "Oh god!"

"I think that's enough," Luke announced.

"But Mr. Pounding, she hasn't finished yet," the bellhop said with a quizzical look.

"I know," said Luke. "But I've already told her, no orgasms until she's successfully completed her first day of community service." He sounded almost like a parent talking about a child not being allowed to have dessert until they have eaten their vegetables.

The bellhop reluctantly removed his fingers from Olivia's clit and gave her shaved pussy lips a couple of final strokes. The distressed young lady let out an exasperated exhale. This was ridiculous. What Luke was doing to her was absolute torture. Luke smiled seeing the angry look on Olivia's face.

"That's a shame," said the bellhop, disappointed. "I was really looking forward to watching her cum."

"Well," Luke said thoughtfully, "I might let her climax tonight if she works hard enough today. Why don't you drop by around nine this evening. Maybe you could even help me out."

"Really?" the bellhop said, almost in disbelief.

"Sir," Olivia whispered, "Please, no!"

Luke shot her a severe look, indicating that she be quiet. Then he turned he attention back to the bellhop. "I could definitely used an extra pair of hands with this one. Women have so many erogenous zones. I can't stimulate them all at one by myself. And she seems to like your hands."

"But what if she does not do a good enough job today and you decide not to let her cum?" the bellhop asked.

"Well, then obviously she'll need to be punished," Luke rationalized. "If that's the case, you can help me out with that as well."

The bellhop's face lit up. "Thank you Mr. Pounding!" he enthused. "I'll see you this evening at nine."

"You're most welcome," Luke smiled. "And I hope you enjoyed your tip."

"Oh, most definitely, Mr. Pounding," the bellhop said, bringing his fingers to his nose and smelling them. Both men began to guffaw as Olivia's face burned with humiliation.

"Alright, well, Miss Williams needs to quickly eat breakfast before the police pick her up for her first day of community service."

"Yes, of course Mr. Pounding," the hotel employee said as he moved toward the door. "I'll see you later this evening." He grabbed the cart, rolled it out of the room and shut the door behind him."

12