Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing between her soft creamy thighs, Judge Thorsky looked down at her sex. With her legs wide open, her labia naturally pulled apart, exposing her womanly opening. The judge reached down and gently fingered the entrance to her orifice. Olivia shivered.

"Well, I don't know how clean you are, but you're certainly wet," he commented, sliding a think finger into her.

"Officer Amelin keeps teasing me with the leash," Olivia tried to explain. "I wouldn't normally be turned on by any of these situations." She inhaled sharply as the judge brought his slick finger to the head of her clit. "But I keep receiving unwanted stimulation."

"Is that so?" Judge Thorsky said cynically as the tip of his finger circled the head of her clit. Olivia shivered and arched her back. "Miss Williams, let's be honest. The stimulation isn't really unwanted, now is it?" He began stroking the the shaft of her clit. Olivia let out an involuntary squeak.

"I ... I ... I've never asked for any of it. Oh!" she gasped as Judge Thorsky increased the pace of his stroking.

"You may not ask for it with your words. But there's the way you dress. Your body language. The way you carry yourself. The way you stick out your big tits and round ass. You do ask for it. Do you see the way you are thrusting your breasts at me right now?" he said as he looked down at her heaving bosom. "You clearly want me to touch and stimulate you.

"No ... oh!" Olivia cried as he began rapidly rubbing the head of her clit.

"Now, it is my understanding the Professor Pounding is using orgasms as reward and orgasm denial as punishment while you are under his custody. So I am obligated to stop this before you reach climax," the judge said as he pulled his finger off of her clit. Olivia cried out in exasperation. The judge could not help but chuckle.

"So while I am relieving my stress, it's probably best that I not make any contact with your clitoris. I would not want to disrupt Professor Pounding's system of reward and punishment. I am the one who chose to put you in his custody, after all." Olivia looked up at him, panting in frustration. "Why don't you stand up, turn around and bend over. I think that would probably be the safest position."

Grudgingly, Olivia slid off of the judge's desk and stood on less than steady legs. Judge Thorsky grabbed her by the hips and spun her around so that she was facing toward the desk. He put a hand on her back and forced her to bend forward. As he entered her moist passage from behind, Olivia could not help but groan as the head of his cock rubbed against her Gspot.

"Please try to get control of yourself, Miss Williams," the judge chastised. He gave her a stinging slap on her previously abused right buttock.

"Ow!" Olivia cried.

"We cannot have you orgasming vaginally," Judge Thorsky told her as he slapped her already tender left cheek. He then began to pump into her. Olivia tried her best not to moan or make any sounds whatsoever. She did not want Judge Thorsky to think she was enjoying his assault on her body.

As Judge Thorsky continued to pound into the young girl's pussy, he grabbed her hips and pressed his fingers into her soft pale flesh. "I think .. you're going to enjoy ... tomorrow's community ... service," he grunted.

Olivia squeezed her eyes shut in dread. She did not want to think about tomorrow's community service.

"We could never ... send a Vulmonian woman ... to do that sort of ... work. Our women are ... far too ... modest," Judge Thorsy panted. "But I think ... tomorrow's work ... will be right up ... your alley." The judge began thrusting harder and faster.

Olivia could not help but cry out as Judge Thorsky's hard cock pistoned in and out of her. "Don't you cum," he growled. "You're not allowed to cum." Olivia clamped her mouth shut and tried to keep quiet. "If you cum, I'll be able to feel your vaginal muscles contract. So you'd better not orgasm if you know what's good for you."

As the judge began to approached his climax, he reached forward with both hands, grabbed Olivia's shoulders and pulled until her chest was up off of his desk. He then reached around and under her her arms. He grabbed her breasts with both of his hands. His fingers sought out her nipples. He squeezed and twisted her little nubs. "Ah!" she shrieked in pain.

"Need to make sure ... you don't cum," Judge Thorsky reasoned as he roughly administered the manual tit torture.

As the judge reached his own orgasm, he pinched Olivia's nipples so hard, she screamed and squirmed in pain. As he emptied his load deep deep inside of her, he pressed his hips against her naked ass, enjoying the feel of her nubile, supple flesh.

He released her nipples, pulled his softening member out of her, stepped back, and put his member away, back inside of his pants.

"Well, at least you had enough self-control and restraint not to climax. Even if I did have to assist you by drawing your attention away from your cunt," he said to the naked girl bent over his desk.

Olivia slowly stood up, turned around to face the judge, but lowered her gaze to the floor. She cupped her breasts and tried to sooth her poor nipples.

"Alright, you're done for today. You will report back here at nine o'clock tomorrow morning for your second day of community service." The judge waved his hand in a dismissive gesture as he walked back around his desk and sat down in his leather chair.

Officer Amelin reattached the clit leash, making Olivia wince.

"What do you say to His Honor?" asked Officer Letov critically.

"Thank you, Your Honor, for helping me to complete my community service," Olivia choked out, trying to hide her spite.

"You may go," the judge said without looking up.

*************

As the policemen drove Olivia back to Nulmara International Hotel, she did not know what was making her more nervous. Tomorrow's community service assignment, which Judge Thorsky had promised "would be right up her alley" - whatever that meant. Or tonight's evening with Luke.

If Luke decided that she had worked hard enough, he would reward her with an orgasm. Olivia did not like the idea of the burly middle-aged man making her cum. If anything, the whole notion made he feel nothing but embarrassment. And of course he had also invited the bellhop to participate.

But what if he decided that she had not worked hard enough? He had threatened that he would punish her. What would that entail? More orgasm denial, obviously. But what else? As the squad car sped towards the hotel, Olivia could not bring herself to imagine the evening Luke had planned for her without feeling faint.