Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 24

Story Info
Olivia is toyed with.
13.3k words
4.49
52k
26

Part 24 of the 47 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia evacuated her enema, with Dr. Sokolov, Officer Amelin and Officer Letov "supervising" the whole thing. Then the doctor led her down the hallway to a room with windowed white swinging doors. The two officers marched along beside her. As they approached the doors, Olivia could hear a number of adult male voices speaking in Vulmonian. She was not sure, but it sounded to her like a rather large group. Certainly much larger than the group she had been expecting. As she peeked through the windows of the doors, she could see around fifty men seated in the viewing area the spacious observation lab.

"Why are there so many people here?" Olivia asked, horrified and shocked.

"Well, there are a number of scientists and engineers who are here for research reasons. And the doctors and med students from Nulmara University Teaching Hospital. But you already knew that," Dr. Sokolov listed off.

"But who are the others?" Olivia demanded to know.

"When I described to some of my acquaintances the project that I was working on, many of them seemed to take a keen interest," the doctor explained. "Then, when I mentioned that we had finally managed to find a female test subject, many of them asked if it would possible to observe the test trials. And then, when I told them that our female test subject was the American girl from the news ... well ... you could imagine their reactions. They practically insisted on being allowed in to witness the test trials."

"What?!" Olivia exclaimed. "So you just let random people in to watch?"

"I did not invite this many people to come watch. Obviously, some of them brought friends along with them," Dr. Sokolov shrugged.

"And you're okay with all of them being here?" Olivia asked, unbelieving.

"Sure, why not?" Dr. Sokolov seemed genuinely puzzled by Olivia's reaction.

"Because it's embarrassing!" Olivia cried as the two policemen standing behind her began to snicker.

"There's nothing embarrassing about participating in scientific test trials. The spectators are here to watch merely as curious observers," he reasoned. Then his expression darkened somewhat as his eyes narrowed. "Besides, since when do you have a problem with being observed by multiple men?" The corners of the doctor's mouth began to curl up.

Olivia stood before him, speechless. She searched the doctor's face for any sign of sympathy. But he just stared down at her with cold eyes.

"If anything, having so many observers will only enhance the experience for you," pointed out Officer Amelin.

Once again Dr. Sokolov took her by the arm and said, "Come on, they're all waiting for you." With his free hand, he pushed open the swinging double doors and practically dragged the nude girl into the observation lab with Officers Letov and Amelin following closely behind.

As soon as they entered, the men in the room all turned their attention towards the frightened teenager and the older doctor who was manhandling her. The chatter died down until the room was silent. Olivia used her hands to try to cover her body as best she could. Her face went from a rosy pink to a deep crimson as she could feel the eyes of every single man in the room on her naked nubile body.

There were three men dressed in green hospital scrubs. On their hands they donned rubber surgical gloves. They approached Dr. Sokolov and Olivia. "Olivia, these are my assistants. This is Egor," he said pointing to the first man. "He is a hospital orderly. He was assigned to help on this project when we were told that you would be our female test subject," Dr. Sokolov explained.

Egor greeted her in Vulmonian, not appearing to speak any English.

"This is Mr. Dima," the doctor gestured toward the second man. "He's a medical technologist. He will be operating the machinery that we will use to monitor your body's sexual responses."

"Nice to meet you," he said to her. "I am very interested in seeing how your body will respond during this experiment. I watched you on the news while you were in the pillory. I have a feeling that we're going to get some interesting reactions from you," he grinned at her.

Embarrassed, Olivia lowered her gaze and mumbled, "Nice to meet you, too."

"And this is Mr. Uday," Dr. Sokolov said, introducing the final man. Mr. Uday was balding with thick framed glasses. He openly leered at Olivia. "He is the engineer who helped me to design most of the marital aids that we will be testing out on you today."

"Hello," the engineer said with a thick Eastern European accent. He lasciviously looked Olivia up and down.

Olivia could not help but shrink back as she clutched her hands even more tightly over her body. "Hello," she timidly replied, trying to hide her revulsion.

"I am very much looking forward to seeing how you will enjoy our inventions," he said to her. Though it seemed to Olivia that the statement was directed more at her breasts than at her.

"I hope I can be of service," she replied, practically in a whisper.

"Well, that's the whole point of you being here, now isn't it? Community service?" Dr. Sokolov said cheerfully. "I must say, you certainly got off easy with your community service assignment, didn't you? Most convicted offenders have to do some form of manual labor like picking up litter or repainting buildings and fences. But you get to spend the day testing out sex toys. You have to admit, that's not a bad way to spend the day. You lucky girl!"

Olivia could not help but scowl at the smiling doctor. She would have given everything she owned to be able to trade places with someone picking up litter. But instead, there she was, in a room full of men, without a stitch of clothing on, being forced to use sex toys for their viewing pleasure.

"Let's get you over to the table and synced up to the machines," Mr. Dima suggested as he guided her over to the center of the room. Unsurprisingly, there was a medical exam table, with stirrups, of course. Mr. Dima and Egor helped her up onto the table.

Egor grabbed her ankles and placed them into the stirrups, which she had expected. However, what she had not expected was for him to fasten leather straps over her ankles.

"Wait!" Olivia exclaimed, sitting up. "What are you doing?"

"He's fastening the restraints," Mr. Dima explained. Egor walked over to the left side of the exam table and buckled a large leather strap over Olivia's waist.

"But why?" Olivia asked as panic began to set in.

"So that you'll remain still during the experiment," replied Mr. Dima nonchalantly. Egor grabbed Olivia's wrists, brought them together up above her head and buckled a strap around them that was attached to the head of the table.

"But what if I need to get up?"

"The restraints with be unfastened when we are finished with the experiment," Dr. Sokolov said.

"But what if I need to get up before then?" Olivia anxiously queried.

The doctor stepped closer and stood between Olivia's legs. "If we determine that it is necessary for you to get up off of the table, then we will unbuckle the straps and permit you to get up. But if you getting up isn't deemed necessary, then you will be required to remain restrained in your current position," he said as he placed a hand on each of her inner thighs, giving her soft flesh a few uninvited strokes.

Olivia bristled as she pulled at her bonds. Dr. Sokolov smiled subtly as he watched Olivia already beginning to squirm. And they had not yet even begun the experiment.

"Let's get started, shall we?" he enthused as he walked over to a lecture podium. He pulled some note cards out of his front pocket and addressed the spectators in Vulmonian.

As the doctor spoke to the crowd of men, Mr. Dima came over to Olivia. He held a bottle containing a light clear adhesive in one hand. He held a small thin brush in the other. Using the brush to apply the adhesive, he began sticking small wireless sensors all over Olivia's body. "These will send signals to the monitoring device," he explained. "They will track your heart rate, your breath, your perspiration ..."

He then stuck one onto her left areola just at the base of her nipple. "Do you really need to put one right there?" Olivia inquired, sounding rather distraught.

"Of course I do," Mr. Dima replied, irritated by the unnecessary question. "We're testing your body's sexual response. We need to track the flow of blood to your erogenous zones," he explained as he stuck a second sensor to the base of her right nipple. "Surely you must know that for most women, their nipples are a major erogenous zone."

And then, as if to prove his point, he set down the bottle of adhesive and the brush on a metal rolling cart. Using the index finger of each hand, he began lightly rubbing the tips of Olivia's nipples. The skin of her areolas began to wrinkle and scrunch. And her nipples themselves began to harden into two rigid points.

Suddenly a high pitched beeping sound could be heard throughout the observation lab. Dr. Sokolov ceased speaking and everyone in the room turned their attention towards the bound unclothed girl and the medical technologist who was stimulating her. The sensors on Olivia's areolas began blinking with red lights.

"Ah, I see the nipple sensors are working," the doctor observed with a smile. The spectators chuckled.

"Just making sure all of the equipment is functioning properly," Mr. Dima grinned down at Olivia as he gave each nipple a pinch. Olivia squeaked in surprise as the nipple sensors began beeping faster and louder. The red lights on the sensors blinked at a more rapid pace. The men in the room all laughed in amusement. Olivia blushed as she closed her eyes, wishing she could block out everyone and everything going on around her. Dr. Sokolov turned his attention back to the audience and resumed speaking in Vulmonian.

Mr. Dima placed a sensor on Olivia's pubic mound just above her clitoral shaft. The cool metal and cold adhesive made contact with her sensitive area. As Mr. Dima gently pressed the sensor into place, Olivia inhaled deeply. Her stomach flip flopped and she felt a tingling sensation between her legs. As blood flowed steadily into her vulva, filling her little nub, the sensor on her pubic mound began to slowly beep and blink red. Once again, everyone in the room turned their attention to the unclad girl and the red light flickering between her legs.

"That one's not my fault," Mr. Dima said raising his hands in the air. "I barely touched her this time."

"My goodness, it doesn't take much to get you aroused, does it?" Dr. Sokolov remarked in astonishment. "Mr. Dima, you'd better monitor this test subject's sexual responses very closely. I don't think it'll take that much stimulation for her to orgasm."

"Yes Doctor," Mr. Dima replied.

Dr. Sokolov turned back to his note cards and picked up his speech where he left off.

Mr. Dima picked up an extremely small wireless sensor and applied some adhesive. This particular sensor had no light on it. With the fingers of his left hand, he spread Olivia's labia apart. She flinched at the unwanted touch. Using the fingers of his right hand, he began to insert the sensor inside of her.

"Now, the trick is to get the sensor far enough in, right up close to the cervix. This way it won't interfere with any devices that we'll be sticking into you," Mr. Dima said as his fingers slid deeper and deeper up inside of Olivia.

"Ow," Olivia groaned. "Is this really necessary?" she whimpered with discomfort.

"What a foolish question! Of course it is," Mr. Dima admonished her as the fingers of his right hand inched deeper inside of her. "This is the most important sensor of all. We are testing your body's sexual response. This sensor with monitor your vaginal secretions and your vaginal contractions. It is extremely important that we monitor those things," he elucidated as his fingertips made contact with Olivia's cervix.

"Uh!" Olivia grunted.

"I have been told that you are not permitted to climax. Not an ideal situation for testing marital aids, I have to say," he shook his head in disapproval. "Anyway, we need to monitor your vagina very closely. If we see that you are about to climax, then the stimulation needs to stop before you orgasm," he expounded as he attached the sensor to the front wall of Olivia's vagina, just adjacent to her cervix. "There," he said as he finally withdrew his fingers from Olivia's moist opening.

Olivia heaved a sigh of relief. But then cringed in embarrassment as he gave her pussy a friendly little spank. Once again, the sensor at the base of her clitoris began beeping and flashing red. The men in the room all tittered at the spectacle in front of them. Olivia could not believe that testing out sex toys in public was even more humiliating than she had anticipated. And they had not even used a single toy on her yet.

Mr. Dima walked over to a computer screen, which displayed the information provided by the sensors that were placed all over Olivia's body.

"Alright, I think we're finally ready to test out our first marital aid," Dr. Sokolov announced. Olivia held her breath in dread.

As if on cue, Dr. Brovachik came bursting through the white swinging doors. He was followed by Mr. Smurdir, who was pushing a rolling cart, on which were displayed two devices.

"We are going to begin with our vaginal stimulators," Dr. Sokolov informed everyone.

Why do they not just say "vibrating dildos," Olivia silently wondered as she rolled her eyes in contempt. It seemed like they were trying to come up with technical names for everything so that they could pass this whole charade off as a professional "scientific experiment." Instead of what it really was. Which was an obscene pornographic sex show being performed for the amusement of a bunch of dirty old men.

"I'd like to invite Mr. Uday, our head engineer, to tell you all about our first vaginal stimulator," Dr. Sokolov said as he stepped aside, giving the podium up to the balding, bespectacled scientist.

Mr. Uday began talking to the large group of men in Vulmonian as Mr. Smurdir handed Dr. Brovachik a slim blue phallus from the rolling cart. He twisted the base and it began to buzz. He walked over to the foot the the exam table and looked down at Olivia.

"Honestly, I think you probably prefer my fingers," Dr. Brovachik smiled smugly at her, most likely referring to her first appointment with him. It had been Olivia's first doctor's appointment in Vulmonia. The appointment where Dr. Brovachik had massaged her clitoris and forced her to orgasm. And all in front of the two custodians, Sergov and Gregus.

"Or maybe you prefer ... other parts of me," the bearded physician lecherously smirked. Probably alluding to the day before, when he and the other two doctors had used her vagina for "stress relief."

"But we're here in the name of scientific research to test out marital aids. So I'm afraid this little battery operated device will have to do for now." Then Dr. Brovachik lowered his voice slightly, "Until I can give you the real thing later." And with that, he shoved the blue vibrating dildo up inside her slick snatch.

Shocked, Olivia loudly squealed as the object invaded her orifice. As the tip made contact with her Gspot, she gasped. Various sensors all over her body began beeping and blinking red. In particular, the one on her pubic mound.

"Hm, interesting ..." Dr. Sokolov commented. "No direct stimulation is being applied to the clitoris. However, we can see from the clitoral sensor that there is a significant increase in blood flow to that particular organ. In fact, if we look closely, we can plainly see that the clitoris is completely erect. The whole vulva is red and engorged. And this is all due to stimulation being applied only inside of the vaginal passage."

Mr. Dima looked at the computer screen. "According to the sensor I placed near her cervix, her vagina is producing copious amounts of arousal fluid," the medical technologist informed everyone.

Dr. Brovachik pressed the tip of the dildo more firmly into Olivia's Gspot. She could not help but loudly moaned.

"Miss Williams, can you please describe to us the sensations your are experiencing right now?" Dr. Sokolov asked as casually as if they had been conducting a taste test for salad dressing.

"What?" Olivia panted.

"How does the vaginal stimulator make you feel?" Dr. Sokolov asked, slowing down his speech slightly, speaking to Olivia as if she were simple. He sounded annoyed that he had to repeat his question.

"Um ... oh god ... it's really strong," she finally replied.

"Really?" Dr. Brovachik sounded surprised. "It's only on the lowest setting." Keeping the vibrator inserted inside of her, he twisted the base of the sex toy in a clockwise direction. Suddenly the vibrations became noticeably more powerful.

"Ah!" Olivia cried out. "Oh jesus! It's too much!" Olivia's hips lifted up off of the exam table. Her movements were somewhat restricted due to her restraints. But the action of her rocking pelvis did not go unnoticed by the men in the room. The sensors all over Olivia's body began flickering more quickly and beeping more loudly. "I think I need to pee!" she blurted out.

"Her body is showing signs that she is extremely close to orgasm," Mr. Dima said, interpreting the information on the computer monitor.

"Mr. Dima, I don't think we need all of your fancy technology to figure that out." Dr. Sokolov laughed. "We have eyes. We can see for ourselves that the test subject is about to climax." The audience of ogling men all nodded and murmured in agreement.

Then Dr. Sokolov addressed Olivia. "That feeling that you need to pee is actually your body preparing for a Gspot orgasm, which sometimes comes coupled with female ejaculation. It is my understanding that this is something you experienced while you were being examined at Nulmara City Police Station. I've been told that Lieutenant Petrov was the ... um ... 'recipient' of your ejaculation."

Why did Dr. Sokolov have to bring that up? Olivia grimaced at the mortifying memory as her hips continued to lift up.

"Dr. Brovachik, you'd better stop the stimulation. We are under strict orders not to let the test subject orgasm," Dr. Sokolov told his fellow physician.

Dr. Brovachik reluctantly turned the vibrator off and removed it from Olivia's wet passage. Olivia sighed with a mixture of relief and disappointment as she tried to catch her breath.

"That was close," Mr. Dima warned, closely analyzing the computer screen. "Her rate of perspiration increased by fifty-seven percent. Her heart rate got up to a hundred and eighteen beats per minute. And her vaginal secretions have increased by fifty-nine percent. And the vaginal passage has expanded by sixty percent."

"Well, it seems that the vaginal stimulator has been extremely effective at eliciting a strong sexual response from our test subject," Dr. Sokolov remarked. "Wouldn't you agree, Miss Williams?"

"What?" Olivia rasped, trying to catch her breath.

"Would you not agree that, given a few more moments, the vaginal stimulator would have brought you to orgasm?" Dr. Sokolov pressed.

"Ummm ..." Olivia hesitated. She was disgusted with the entire situation. She was especially disgusted by how pleased these "scientists" seemed to be with themselves and their "inventions." All they had done was manufacture a run-of-the-mill vibrator. The most ordinary of sex toys. But they were behaving as though they had come up with some sort of original innovative creation. But she could not deny that she had been on the brink of a huge orgasm.

"Yes," Olivia bitterly conceded.

"I think we can definitively declare that our first marital aid that we have tested so far is a success!" Dr. Sokolov announced. The room full of men burst into applause. Olivia could not believe what was happening. The whole scene was downright bizarre.