Olivia Thirlby: Alone in a Crowd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come to bed," she whispered huskily, the edge on her voice telling him everything he wanted was there. Pulling away, the shower felt suddenly very intrusive as she pushed the screen back and stepped out, her ass looking perfect, the slender taper of her figure just stunning as she got out and grabbed a towel, not wasting any time being lady like and wrapping herself in it, wiping down her toned shape. He fumbled to shut the shower off, the rush of the water replaced by the quiet gurgle of it draining away as he turned to get out, Olivia already finishing herself up, working to absorb the last of it off one of her gorgeous legs. Looking up with a smile, she stood up with confidence in her beautiful body and grabbed another towel, throwing it into his hands as he stepped out of the shower.

"Don't make me wait," she murmured softly, throwing her towel aside onto the floor and then opening the door out of the bathroom, a cool blast of air flowing in over them, allowing him to notice her shiver as she walked out. In a hasty flurry he towelled down, quickly rubbing it over himself to soak up the water in his eagerness to follow her, chucking it aside and quickly snatching the light off as he exited to seek her out. Olivia was standing in the bedroom, looking back over her bare shoulder as he approached, almost like she was just waiting to be taken. Intending to do just that, he approached her with a spring to his final couple of steps, reaching out to take a dominant hold of her, only to have her twist expertly in his grasp, so even as he lifted her forwards a little she spun around to lock herself into him, arms around him as she pressed her lips to his once more. Despite her phenomenal blowjob his cock had already recovered, and was now pressed firmly into her tummy, rock hard and ready to slide deep inside her perfect pussy.

"Not so fast," she said with evident glee, resisting his attempt to push her back down onto the bed and kissing softly under his jaw, feeling his sexy stubble.

"Huh? I thought..." he started, but she was very much in control at this moment.

"I know exactly what you thought, but you're gonna pay me back first," she murmured, letting it hang for a moment before dragging her tongue up his neck and off his chin in a lingering motion that turned into a grin. There was a pause and then he kissed her hard again, their tongues engaging in battle once more as his hands pulled up her smooth back, fighting for supremacy for a moment before he abruptly yanked away from her, doing the same to her with a hand in her hair that made her gasp, stealing the initiative again as he spun her round on her feet to face the bed, hands grasping her perky breasts hard as he pressed his teeth into her neck, biting and kissing her simultaneously as she breathed heavily in anticipation, holding back to let him lead.

A hand slid down to her pussy again, through her stubbly landing strip to tease her clit with a slow stroke accentuated by another bite to her neck that just made her squeak a little, her hips wiggling and pushing back into her rock hard cock behind her, pussy absolutely dripping and begging for attention. In an instant he kicked her ankles apart and then shoved her hard over the bed, making her catch herself on her hands, now bent over and vulnerable, absolutely sure the next thing she would feel would be his hard cock sliding into her silky pussy. Right now though, she would let him do as he pleased, she was hot and horny and loved to be dominated by a guy being so assertive.

"Deal," was instead all she heard, delivered with the smoothness of a smile, making her look back through her damp blonde hair as he sank down behind her exposed treasures, his hands drawing down her smooth hips and squeezing her ass as he knelt in position behind her. Olivia smiled and arched her back for him, just wiggling a little, waiting in desperate need as he used his thumbs to just pull her ass apart for him, then gave a deep, uncontrollable gasp as he suddenly pressed his face deep and pulled his tongue swiftly all the way from her clit, up over her soft labia and then over her asshole.

"Oh fuck," she gasped as a shudder of pleasure spread through her, feeling the tingle from both her holes, followed by another tingle as he did it again. Her fingers dug into the bed somewhat as she spread her legs further to give him full access, something he seemed to be having no problem with anyway as he buried his face once more and let his tongue slide out to attack her clit, the sensations too intense for her as his tongue initially made contact, inhaling sharply and pulling away a little, so he immediately altered to a softly, flatter touch through her hood to be more soothing, something she found fantastic as she cooed her pleasure at it. With a few seconds of that, he moved again to attack her pussy more generally, easily separating her soft, puffy labia with his tongue to taste her sweet, abundant juices, finding her ready and waiting as he slid his tongue deeply into her hot, clenching pussy, feeling the muscles grip down around him as he pushed inside.

"Don't stop," she breathed as his tongue started to pump in and out of her silky tunnel, relishing every muscular movement, squeezing her pussy lightly around him as he penetrated her. His hands remained confidently on her hips, keeping her in position for him to work, not that she'd have wanted to move anywhere else. Pulling out, his tongue smoothly lashed up and down the whole length of her pussy, buzzing her clit again to just make her twitch a little before he drew his tongue intently all the way up her juicy lips and straight over her asshole again, making her gasp softly again and pull forward a little involuntarily. She had never had a guy make more than a quick pass over it before, and she was hugely turned on at his attention to her, something new to excite her senses.

"That's good," she breathed to encourage him, not wanting to push too hard but not wanting him to stop. He didn't, not disappointing her as he spread her ass a bit more and pulled his tongue over her tight hole harder, feeling her strong ring clench at his touch, loving how she gasped at the intimate licking, dropping her head to breathe deeply as worked his tongue up and down over her, making her twitch and tingle. Her fingers tightened in the sheets as she just let him bring her a new and interesting sensation, trying to restrain her hips in their instinctive motions of pleasure as his tongue assaulted her tight asshole, his tongue working skilfully up and down, then side-to-side, the tip just probing a little into her muscles. She groaned as he started to briskly circle it, pressing harder into her and just tempting that he would push inside, making her push back against him to try and instigate it. Not letting her down, his tongue circled round powerfully, and then pressed firmly at the centre, easing her asshole open and just teasing a little way inside, making her gasp slowly as she hesitated, then pressed back into him to help perpetuate it. He worked his tongue in her tightest hole for a few moments, a handful of powerful thrusts, before he pulled back out to circle round her ring again as she tingled before breaking back into long, stimulating drags of his tongue that reached all the way down to her clit.

With a tremble she stood up, reaching back to hastily drive her hand through his hair to stop him, though he did bite her on her lovely ass as she did to make her give a light cry. Turning round, she gave him a close-up of her lovely, slightly stubbly pussy with it's dark landing strip of hair, silky and waiting for him as she urged him up to his feet, immediately locking into a deep kiss with him, tasting herself on his tongue as they entwined once more, his hands pulling round her slim, sexy back to pull her close as they kissed. Her hands pressed into his strong sides as she turned him to the bed, enjoying a last liplock before she pushed him confidently down onto the bed, immediately mounting him, sliding her smooth thigh across him, making his cock pulse in its rock hard state as she crawled over him, pulling her gorgeous pussy up his length, seemingly in readiness for sinking herself onto it. Instead she kissed him again, leaning over him and staying just out of reach.

"Hmm I know what you want," she said, glancing down to where he stood up beneath her tight, slim body, ready to sink himself deep into her.

"But you're not finished yet," she breathed with a playful smile, leaning up from him, feeling his frustrated hands pull at her hips. Reaching down, she took them in her own soft grip and pulled them up to press them to her perky breasts, breathing out in satisfaction as he squeezed them intently.

"Don't worry baby, you'll get it soon," she murmured, holding her hands over his own a moment before she moved forward on her knees, his hands slipping from her pert chest as she fumbled over him and then triumphantly pressed her knees down over his shoulders, pinning him to the bed and leaving her in a perfect position to get what she wanted. His hands pulled up behind her and onto the taper of her waist as she lowered herself down onto his mouth again, but in a different orientation this time. He went instantly back to work, wanting to keep her on the boil and bring her what she sought, holding her firmly again as his tongue went to town on her clit, less sensitive now she was warmed up, making it easy to push up under her soft hood and directly onto her button, every nerve ending lighting up with pure stimulation now as her eyes squeezed shut.

"Fuck right there," she breathed, reaching down to push her hand into his hair to hold on. He worked at her clit, rapidly working between all directions to swipe his tongue over her in a unique and thrilling pattern to get her off.

"I'm sorry I haven't shaved, I wasn't expecting..." she trailed off, giving another gasp as he pulled down to bury his tongue deep in her snug pussy, feeling her muscles squeeze again as he tasted the sweet juices that already coated his chin. She was so wet, so ready, her pussy easily accepting him as he thrust inside her. Her muscles just clenched a little in pre-orgasmic pleasure as he worked, thrusting his tongue in and out of her sweet pussy before burying it deep inside to circle around, over her velvet-soft walls and new nerves. She was just gasping now over him, lost in pleasure as he ate her pussy, driving his tongue as deep as possible again and pulling back onto the front wall of her tunnel, seeking her G-spot, feeling the slightly rougher area on her delicate contours, unable to quite reach it as he'd like. It still hit the spot for her though, making her give a shudder and lean over a little more, eyes squeezing just a bit harder as she rocked her hips on his face now, getting close.

"Fuck, lick my clit, don't tease me!" she gasped, Olivia making demands now to chase her climax. He didn't argue with it, wanting to give her the best possible orgasm, and immediately pulled out of her pussy to lap very deliberately over it, making her breath catch before he found her clit once more in a flurry of sucking kisses and tonguings that made her shudder. Her other hand pushed into his hair now and she held on tightly as she gasped, groaned and shook with pleasure at his vigorous, intense attack on her clitoris, driving his tongue every which way across the nerve packed bundle, swiping across it and circling round it, adding little, direct stabs at it that made her jolt.

"Oh fuck," she whined, her hips and thighs twisting around him as she held on in the final moments of her orgasm rushing up on her, making him quickly lock into a fast, firm routine of circling her clit, knowing it was give her maximum stimulation in that final few seconds of resistance. There was just those moments, where time seemed to pause as she twisted and locked up with the utmost tension above him, before with a soul-splitting look of release she orgasmed, her hips shuddering powerfully over him as he held her, giving a long, loud cry of pleasure as she finally came to an intense orgasm. He continued to lick at her clit as she did, holding her in place enough to help sustain her peak as she shook and bucked on top of him, arching her back, digging her fingernails into his head as she threw her own back to let out deep, soulful, grunting gasps of sheer pleasure. With the final seconds of it she pushed herself down into him, grinding into his mouth, letting him feel her slick juices even more as he worked her clit before it all got too much for her, much as it had with him.

"Enough, that's enough," she gasped, unable to think of anything else as she pulled herself up from him on shaky knees, still holding his hair as she breathed hard, sucking in oxygen as heat rose up inside her, sweat pricking out all over her skin, noticeably cooling on her skin to make her shiver. His hands just slipped down to her hips, fingers reaching round onto her ass a little bit as he waited for her, licking her juices from his lips. Her hands slid from his head and she stretched a little, reaching up to exhaustedly push her damp hair back from her face.

"Fuck," she breathed. Placing her hand down on the bed, she carefully raised her knee up and half lifted herself off him, before simply letting herself collapse and tumble down onto the bed beside him, flat on her back, sucking in deep lungfuls in the aftermath. He pulled himself up into a sitting position, wiping his face and looking over at the beautiful actress, spread eagle beside him in her tired nudity, head to the side with her eyes closed, giving him a moment to take in every curve and shape of her delicious form. He felt his still rock hard erection give a twitch, pulsing in want as he lusted for the slender actress, heart pumping noticeably as he knew it was the moment to now take her. Leaning over toward her, his hand stroked onto her silky leg, jolting her from her doze a little but making her stretch her leg out for him to stroke easily up, tingling as she felt his hand sliding up towards her slick pussy. She turned and opened her eyes to watch him with a lazily smile as his hand slid slowly up her leg, brushing past her intimate treasures and then over her toned tummy as he moved himself up the bed beside her.

She raised her head a little so he could slide his other arm under her neck, his hand groping now at her perky breasts, squeezing them firmly as he slid down beside her, lowering his head to meet her lips as she craned upwards to entice another deep, passionate kiss. Her hand reached up to pull around his shoulder, feeling his martial arts trained muscles as they tensed and flexed as he held himself over her and gently caressed at her body. She murmured with pleasure as he kissed down her neck again, under her chin and let his hand slide back down over her tummy to push through her pubic hair and straight onto her clit. She gasped and tensed a little, still sensitive in the aftermath of her previous orgasm, mumbling with pleasure as he eased his touch to be gentle on her, just teasing his way around her delicate button as he kissed her deeply again. Her hand reached under to seek out his cock, not difficult when he was so absolutely rock hard for her, throbbing in need of her body, jumping as she touched him.

He groaned in pleasure through their kiss, his cock straining in her grip as she could almost feel the tingle spread through him, wasting no time and squeezing firmly at him, gripping purposefully as she started to work her hand up and down him, stroking his whole length as he continued to tease carefully at her, smoothly stroking over her labia now as she worked at him, spreading her abundant juices in rhythm with her brisk grasp on his cock. She paused to give hard, tight squeezes to him, pressuring his cock to feel it pulse and react in her hand, making him grunt through their kisses. It was all too much, and he couldn't take any more of Olivia's teasing, pushing him to the limits now.

Moving dominantly he slid over her legs and in between them, his hand moving back to her chest as they kissed more hungrily, Olivia biting at his tongue while he got into place, still tugging at his cock as she pulled her knees up around him somewhat, squeezing his hips with her strong thighs. He pushed her hair back from her face and kissed down her neck again as he reached down took control of his cock from her, pressing it down to rub his hard shaft over her shaven pussy, feeling the soft strip of hair as he pushed it down her velvet lips, her hot juices spreading over the tip of his manhood as he did. His teeth sunk into the soft skin of her neck again as he bit at her, moments before he pushed his cock assertively into her silky pussy, her body hot and ready for it, pussy stretching delightfully as he sank deeply inside her to elicit a loud, intense gasp from her.

"Slowly, slowly!" she gasped raggedly, eyes clenching shut as her pussy squeezed tightly on him, pushing up hurriedly on his body to stop him for a moment as she was overwhelmed with sensation, her pussy still sensitive after his efforts. He did as she wanted, holding still inside her, actually loving how tight she had clamped down on his cock, a wonderful addition to the perfect feeling of her hot, silky pussy, an absolute treat for his cock. Leaning on his arms over her, he kissed softly back up her neck and cheek, lightly pulling at her ear lobe, hearing her give breathy moans as she relaxed, her hands moving from his abdomen to his sides, fingers reaching round his back a little as she gave a couple more deliberate, settling squeezes of her pussy onto him, feeling him flex inside her as she settled her hips and pulled her knees onto him again.

Sensing her readiness, he planted a kiss on her lips once more and then instead of pulling out simply pressed ahead, sliding the last couple of inches of his cock inside her, pressing his hips to hers as she arched up from the bed again slightly with a mumble as she was stretched the last little bit, deep within her. He enjoyed her clamping down around him again and then pulled right back to slide himself deeply into her again, hearing her groan of pleasure as he tingled with it himself, loving the snug, succulent sensation of her hot, tight pussy. They continued to kiss engagingly, tongues tussling, her pulling at his lips with her teeth, him taking his turn to try and capture her tongue with his own teeth. He let his hips start to move more vigorously, pulling back and then plunging into her much more powerfully, making sure her toned body took all of him as he did, picking up his pace a bit to pin her to the bed before she broke away, hands pressing into him as she tipped her head back out of reach.

"Slowly," she breathed, letting out a satisfied breath as he immediately gave her a much slower, more deliberate push to fill her pussy.

"Why?" he breathed, wanting to take her hard now, so much tension finally ready to be released between them.

"Because I want you to," she murmured dreamily, groaning and pushing her pelvis up to meet him as he sank into her again. Olivia gave a soft, moaning breath as he thrust slowly into her several more times, sinking his whole cock inside her after having pulled back so her snug pussy was just holding onto his bulging head.

"Besides, how long have you wanted this? Wanted me?" she breathed with a smile as he drove back inside her. He hesitated, feeling her squeeze him again as he was balls deep inside her gorgeously slick pussy.

"A long time. Months," he conceded, whispering into her ear, turning to kiss lightly at her soft cheek. It was the utter truth, he'd wanted Olivia since he'd first set eyes on her in Cape Town, and more after starting to work with her.

"Same. So enjoy this. Enjoy me," she said pointedly, grasping him with her knees and hands to accentuate it. He just paused to let it sink in, flexing his penis inside her, met by a squeeze of her muscles in response, and then just pulled back to resume a rhythm on her, leaning over her as he worked his hips fluidly into her body, still using his whole length on her as he slid effortlessly in and out of her silky pussy. He could feel her enjoying it as her knees pressed to him, trying to hold him a little deeper in her, like she was worried he would suddenly pull out of her, her hands moving to stroke and massage slightly at his sides. He was simply leaning over her now, looking down at her beautiful face and damp, blonde hair as he did; she lowered her head and opened her eyes again to gaze straight into his, a little smile on her lips. He didn't move to kiss her again, and sensing he wouldn't she pushed up from the bed to do so, only to have him pull away a little, focusing on screwing her slowly and wanting to make her wait. Instead she kissed under his chin, softly planting her lips, letting her tongue dab at his skin, feeling his stubble as she worked over his neck and down onto the top of his chest. Kissing back up to his chin, she could still see his resistance and gave a smile.