Olivia's Gorgeous Ways

Story Info
Ex explains exactly how her casual behaviour thrilled him.
1.9k words
3.13
16.1k
5
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia was and is a dear and kind hearted, gentle loving woman who was both noble and loyal in every regard, a humble and demure gal in fact, and very intelligent. She loved sex, but didn't think of herself as particularly sexy or notable. A bookish sort who spent long hours reading and believed no one was paying her much attention as she went about her business, she gave very little thought to what she wore and mainly dressed for comfort.

Around the house Olivia almost never wore a bra or underwear. In the summer she had several things she wore all the time. Two of what some call granny dresses, full length, patterned beige and brown and loose and somewhat transparent in the right light. The tops hung down quite a ways when she bent over. Another dress was of a much lighter material still, easily seen through, but light as a feather to wear on a hot day. With that one should usually wore a loose hanging women's equivalent of a muscle shirt, if it wasn't in fact a man's originally, open many inches below the arms on the side. Plentiful sideboob kept me always thinking.

She thought of these garments the way a guy would think of throwing on a t shirt and shorts, nothing to draw attention, just "have to wear something" and I don't think she actually knew how transparent the dresses were. But petite and fine featured, Olivia nonetheless was quite voluptuous, with very natural breasts that swayed lusciously and bounced like wild during sex. But it just wasn't on her mind. She'd read and do housework and take care of the cat deep in her own thoughts, oblivious to the world, completely forgetting how little she was wearing.

Below us lived several guys, one of whom owned the house. They'd gotten as a fixer upper, and often had to come upstairs to work on the sink or bathroom. Having myself followed her up the stairs many times I knew how amazed they'd be looking up and being able to clearly see her very round behind inside the dresses. Whereas she thought of herself as being frumpy that day and not really caring because it was just 'the guy' working on things once again. When she'd bend over to see what they were doing, her breasts would hang down just above them and I'm sure it was a challenging distraction to consider.

She also thought nothing of doing errands dressed this way. I had a desk at the back window of the kitchen and would see her returning down the alley with bags in each hand swaying and bouncing along with her head down. She thought it silly that she'd arrive to me sporting an erection and eager to hug her hello. There were times that I got her to abandon the groceries til after a wild celebration of her sexiness.

She loved sex, and even if she wanted to just put the groceries away and have a shower, once aroused she was fully into it. Her mind might be thinking of the work she needed to do but her luscious loving vagina adored a hard cock and she would open wide and go for any position that would get more of my large thick cock into her. Any position. Her vagina felt like a thousand wildly loving mouths all eagerly licking, kissing and sucking onto me. Even if she was irked that I wanted to fuck rather than help clean the living room, her sexuality would take over. Even if we did start cleaning, watching her shake the vacuum around eventually would become too much, and seeing me with my big erection there was no doubt we were going to be in a good mood. Our sex life as a marriage was waiting for sexual desire to become mutual and enjoying it.

In the meantime workweeks and inconveniences battled with us as it does, but we had spectacular times. One night we went to a wonderful water's edge patio with one of her friends, and she sat on one side and her friend and I sat on the other. She'd been annoyed with me for talking about a receptionist where I worked too much, and appeared to others in the bar area to think the couple was her friend and I, and she was free, and looking very nice. This young fellow took interest in her, and they several times wandered to other areas. By the end of the night he seemed sure they were having sex that night, and then she and I cabbed home.

I will always wonder if she reconnoitered with him the next day, having spent so much time clingilly weaning him from her charms.

We had parties, and she'd wear the most negligible of the garments happy to be having friends over. To remind everyone, back then and today and all time, completely see through dresses have been infrequent. Her sweet tender black triangle, silky and neat, fronted a depth of pleasure almost never imagined. And she loved sex.

We had two visits to nude beaches. On the first, it was simply sublime. I hadn't even wondered, will she or won't she, and the beach was magical. We were just happily enjoying being there. She had a swim in her wonderful one piece mostly transparent from close up, but generally basic black swimsuit, came back feeling good, and sat with me awhile. Then she stood up and very gradually pulled her swimsuit down, slowing down around the breasts, and then with a wonderful flub pulling it past her breasts, on general display almost for the first time.

And then sat, with the swimsuit pooled around her waist, and after a while laid back. I was wildly thrilled and lay stomach down in the sand, hoping to just not be noticed. During a cool moment I got up and trotted naked toward the ocean to get far out in the water, and when I looked back a woman had approached Olivia, also nude, and crouched with legs open, sitting on her haunches, facing her, her sunglazed vagina facing Olivia the whole time.

After that Olivia felt very at home there. I returned, heard of their exchange, and she removed her swimsuit entirely and headed out to water. When she returned she was glistening emerging in abundant nudity as far as twenty feet out, then completely wet naked with her gorgeous breasts swinging and sweet mouse announcing itself. I saw people all around observing how milky white and sexual she was, approaching me.

When we'd had our full we walked the length of the beach naked the first long while, then gradually adding clothes and went home with sunburn thoughts but only desire to consummate.

After we split up, which I felt was needed but more for her sake, and seemed natural, but still irked her, she became the most openly sexual woman I know.

We would still get together, and sometimes wind up having sex again, and she would call me when she was sexually unsatisfied, and wanted more.

She became even more casual in her dress, wearing things that amount to negligees, but were frocks or whatever. She would have more over to assemble a futon and wear something close to nothing at all, just sexier than being completely nude.

"How many guys have you had help you assemble this futon?" I asked her.

"It does work," she said, opening her legs to reveal creamy ...hoping to make me jealous.

One night I got a phone call, past 10 on a Saturday night, and she'd had sex with two guys already that day and wanted to be three, but nobody at the bar she was at had any appeal, and could she visit me. Yes I said of course.

She turned up dressed sexy but as always unostentatiously, immediately after my cock. She explained. She'd had a date the night before with a guy, brought him home, but they'd both had a fair bit to drink and despite trying hadn't consummated sex. The next morning they wake up and he's hard as a rock and willing to do anything. They have a long wildly satisfying morning of fucking and he clears out, and she remembers she had another date around noon. They have a nice time and she decides to fuck him too. Olivia finds this so sexy that she sets out to a bar and dance clubs sort of night hoping to meet someone new, to have full intercourse 3 times in one day, all fresh, all new, but no one suits.

When she called I was probably watching Italian cinema with lustry interest, and it was welcome call. I enjoyed every moment and beyond, of satisfying her, legs flung high, the most maximum possible as she told her attempts to find a third and how much she enjoyed the morning and lunch fucks.

She knew how to please 101% of the time.

For about 7 years she dated guys, had brief flurries with them, and we got together at some point and had the full 9 yards.

And ultimately I just admire her complete ability to please and delight sexually. The people who saw her pussy, her leaping boobs, or felt her mouth on their cocks, knowing how much she loved sex I could never have a problem with it.

I only lament that if we stayed together and opened up fully we might have been legends of sex clubs, saunas, pools, beaches and patio parties. I've had other relationships, but for truly loving being fucked, she was the one. There was no penis too large, and she loved the sight of a hard tent or bobbing erection. It's part of what makes her so wonderful.

One interesting thing. By utter fluke of timing, with almost no connection to the people involved, I encountered friends who knew her before I met her. Surprising to here she was voted "most likely to give a blow job on the first date" when she almost never contemplated oral on me.

But after a couple years of not being a couple per se, she came over one night and with her mouth tightly pulled a condom over my cock, so slowly and tightly I almost went into shock, as if forced out of my body by the extreme level of squeezing; and then, just as slowly pulled slowly up as if painting the condom onto me and then lay back legs open, her hand on my cock and pulled me into her. One of my theories had been that her honestly sworn statements of never once straying during our years together, she had not counted oral sex and other activity. She loved being fondled, having her pussy rubbed, and cocks, and often socialized without me, dressing with the indifference to exposure she preferred, and with her friendly attitude toward sex.

After that visit I knew she might be sucking guys off for lunch and featuring it every date once we weren't a couple. She told me that if she wanted a second date with a guy she'd suck him briefly in the car or cab, so he knew she was interested. But that if she'd decided she wanted no further dates she might have the guy up for a fuck just to see what he had, for enjoyment, and a way of no hard feelings.

To this day I'd love to be on top of her, extending inside of her, and pounding away as hard as possible while asking her about her sexual adventures while we were together and after.