Olivia's Hypnotic Confession Ch. 02

Story Info
That time I fucked my step brother in a pool.
2.6k words
4.47
28.6k
26

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wish I could say that things got better between Caleb and I after our romp in the tattoo parlor. Instead, our relationship became nonexistent.

I remembered how he came on me, how he gripped my hips, how he enjoyed me. Most of all I remembered that satisfied look in his eyes.

But afterward it was like Caleb didn't see me at all.

The morning after our encounter, I saw him in the hallway as he was getting ready for work.

"Hey," I said.

He didn't even glance at me; he just threw on his suit jacket and went along his way.

But the worst happened today, at the breakfast table.

Frank gathered Caleb, myself, and the rest of my step-brothers for breakfast like he did every morning. Mom wasn't there. As usual, she made a big show by pretending to cook some bountiful breakfast—the maid did all the work—then she was off to spend Frank's money.

Caleb and his brothers talked business with Frank. Their little family empire was the only reason Caleb still lived at home; when he wasn't drinking and fighting in roughneck bars, he functioned as his dad's consigliere, of sorts. Frank liked to keep him close.

After the business talk faded, Caleb decided to lighten the conversation by mentioning his newest conquest.

"You gotta see her dad," Caleb said. "Blonde, perfect chest. And her legs when she wears heels? Outstanding."

"What kind of family does she come from?" Frank grunted.

"Big money, obviously." For the briefest moment, Caleb flicked his eyes toward me. "Classy, unlike some other girls I know."

"That's a relief," Frank said.

Oh yeah, big relief. Frank wouldn't want his eldest son shacked up with some trailer trash gal like myself, right?

Or my mom for that matter. But men like Frank Montgomery could afford to be hypocritical.

I left the table without saying anything. No one noticed.

#

I fled to my room, locked the door, and hoped to get some writing done. I'd been kicking around an idea for a new poem. The problem was, I couldn't get that smug motherfucker out of my head.

I just didn't get it. I wasn't romanticizing our hookup, but it wasn't some hump-and-dump. I felt it in the way he had touched me, how he had held me. There were times when I felt his cock throbbing, about to cum, but he'd held back, made sure I was satisfied. He could have fucked me for five minutes, shot his load onto my back, and called it a day, but he didn't.

I wasn't the most experienced girl when it came to sex, but I knew that meant something.

"Or maybe not," I said to myself, then flopped onto my bed.

I reached for my notebook, grabbed a pen, but I knew writing would be impossible. I had to get Caleb out of my head first. Calm my nerves a little. For that, I'd have to self-hypnotize.

Except my talisman wasn't in my underwear drawer. Inconceivable. Dread crept up my throat. My life might have been in shambles since the day I was born, but since I began my hypnosis, I'd kept that pendant hidden beneath my underwear, the single constant in an otherwise chaotic existence.

Plus, I hadn't touched it since after Caleb fucked me in the tattoo shop, and I specifically recalled putting it back in my underwear drawer that night.

It was just an aide, there was nothing magical about that faux-golden rose, but I couldn't focus without it. I tried in the past, but at best, I'd get myself into a half-assed meditation, which wasn't nearly as effective for my nerves.

I sat on the bed, disgusted, until I was reasonably sure Frank and his sons had left the house. I threw on a black two-piece thong bikini—hey, nobody was home and damn it, I felt like looking good for once—then headed down to the pool.

Along the way, I grabbed the one thing that could calm my nerves almost as well as my hypnosis. Frank was a whiskey enthusiast. With a collection as big as his, he wouldn't miss one bottle of Johnny Walker.

#

If I ever needed a reminder of Frank's wealth, I only had to go out back, where there was an Olympic-sized pool plus an in-ground Jacuzzi with a mid-sized heated pool attached to that.

I opened the whiskey, swallowed a burning mouthful then sat on a beach chair and thumbed through a book of poetry.

I heard the backdoor open. Footsteps approached. Fearing it was Frank, I stuffed the whiskey bottle under my towel.

But I was wrong. Worse than Frank, it was Caleb. I thought he went to the office with his father.

He wore a blue collared shirt tight against his sinewy build, swim trunks, and dark sunglasses. Despite the glasses, I felt his eyes on me, judging me in my two-piece. I reflexively covered myself with my towel and awaited one of his insults.

He walked to the edge of the hot tub and peeled off his shirt. The bastard was wearing my talisman around his neck.

Caleb sat down in the Jacuzzi, spread his legs out, and inspected the pendant. He shot me a look that said, If you want it, come get it.

I threw my towel off and stomped into the warm, waist-deep water. I stuck my hand out and glared at him.

Caleb unclasped the necklace. He held out it. I reached for it, he pulled it back and laughed softly. He pinched the necklace between his forefinger and thumb then began dangling it, back and forth. He smiled.

I grabbed the whiskey, took a shot, and grinned back at him. Oh, I still hated him, maybe more now than ever, but I pictured Caleb fucking that cookie-cutter blonde bitch and thought, hey, I can do it better than her. Just watch.

I focused on the swinging pendant, counted my breaths, and let my thoughts fall away until my mind was empty, pensive but relaxed, as I fell into my meditative hypnosis.

My rigid body loosened and I broke out in goosebumps. I closed my eyes and craned my neck around, felt my muscles stretch, then felt the sensation of my fingertips running down my chest.

Caleb pulled me toward him. He traced his finger along the half-finished dolphin tattoo on my hip. I grew wet at his touch, felt the warm rush of water from the Jacuzzi jets hit my legs.

Caleb tickled the crease of my thighs, then shifted the thong to expose my pussy to that warm water stream. The shock of it rocked me, but Caleb held me firm, ensuring the water continued to hit my sweet spot.

I pushed his face toward my belly. His rough stubble scratched me nicely as his lips closed around my navel. He kissed me lightly there, then below my belly button, then ran his lips to my tattoo...and then we heard the backdoor open.

We pulled away from each other, but I was still in the water up to my waist, so Caleb kept one vigilant hand on my pussy. He fondled my clit.

Frank trotted out to the pool, looking impatient, angry.

"What're you two doing?" Frank barked.

Caleb rolled his eyes. "Exactly what you're always telling me to do. I'm showing my new little sister how to be comfortable in our home."

Frank turned his hard, judgmental stare on me. He blinked, flicked his eyes, and I was certain that, for a second, he checked out my tits.

Didn't matter to me. I could hardly pay attention to Frank, or anything else, as Caleb circled his finger around my pussy.

"So can I continue to get to know my little sister or are you just going to yell at us?" Caleb said. As if to punctuate his question, he tickled my clit.

I gasped.

"Are you alright Olivia?" Frank asked. "It looks like you're shivering."

"I'm fine," I answered with quivering lips.

"Alright then," Frank said. "Did you guys see my wallet out here? I got halfway to the office and realized I didn't have it."

Caleb slid his finger into me.

"I think I saw it in the dining room," Caleb said.

"Thanks," Frank said. He glanced at my chest again. "Have fun, Olivia."

I nodded, trembling, feeling like I might explode.

Frank went back inside. The moment I heard the door click shut, I grabbed Caleb's crotch, the erection pulsing in his shorts. Sensing what I was thinking, Caleb hopped out of the water and saw on the edge of the pool, daring me with his eyes.

I pulled Caleb's cock out of his shorts. Drops of water slid down his shaft as I took him deep, nearly chocking on him, and closed my lips around him.

He leaned back on his elbows and watched me bob up and down, my lips airtight on him, slurping. He slid my talisman around his neck once more.

Caleb pulled me off his cock then guided me down to his balls. I licked them, sucked them, while I jerked his dick meticulously. Every now and again I'd pull my mouth away from his balls and spit on his cock.

Caleb grunted, his already chiseled abs tensing more, when I locked my mouth around his head, still jerking with both hands. His pre-cum sloshed in my mouth now, and I was ready for the real load, which I knew would come in seconds.

Surely, my arrogant elder step brother would enjoy nothing more than busting a quick load down my throat. At least that was what I thought.

He pulled his cock from my mouth. He dipped back into the water and dragged me by the hair over the small partition separating the Jacuzzi from rest of the pool.

The pool grew deeper the farther we went, until I struggled to keep my head above the water, even on my tip-toes. Caleb, being a full head taller than me, had no such problem.

He shoved me against the edge of the pool. His cock brushed against my back as he yanked my thong down.

Caleb pulled my hands behind my back and tied the thong around my wrists, binding me with a little tight knot.

He kissed me, then held me firm by the hips to keep me above the water. I looked back at him, panic rising in my throat, as I feared I might drown with my wrists tied behind my back. He raised an eyebrow, as if to say, 'Do you trust me?'

No, I didn't. But I wanted him, ached for him.

I nodded anyway.

Caleb entered me.

Instead of thrusting, he lifted me higher into the water, so that my feet no longer touched the bottom. Wet as I was, his cock slid in easily as he pulled me slowly over it, then off, then down again.

He picked up his speed as he manhandled me. He stuck a hand between my legs, teased my clit, still fucking himself with me, like I was some life-sized sex toy.

With each motion, water sprinkled my face. He grabbed my bikini top and pulled me back, on an angle now, and I didn't think his cock could go any deeper.

My cunt pulsed on his cock. He pulled bikini top taught around my breasts, hurting me in a good way. I tickled his abs with my fingers, then reached farther down, clasped the base of his dick and jerked him off while he was still in me.

He kissed my back, then my neck, and reached up to my tits. He pulled them out of my top, traced his fingers around my right nipple, then my left, both of them already painfully stiff.

Caleb started grinding his hips back and forth. I moaned at his subtle movements, at his lips teasing my neck, but I didn't scream until he pinched my right nipple, gently at first, until the pain rose to a sweet crescendo that almost made me lose control.

Just before I could, Caleb lowered me into the water, then spun me to face him. I kissed his neck, down toward my talisman. I bit down on it as Caleb began sucking on my nipples. An onlooker might have thought we were at each other's throats.

In a way, I guess we were.

He sucked my nipples hard, then kissed the space in between, before dipping under the water, kissing his way down to my tattoo. I kicked my legs over his shoulders and pressed my cunt into his face.

He kissed my thighs first, then moved to my lips. His nose rubbed against my clit as he lipped my opening, then slid his tongue inside me. I gasped as air bubbles floated up and popped at the surface.

I was grinding against him, anticipating his tongue on my clit, and when he finally licked me there I cried out. I was panting, hardly able to breathe, on the verge, when he came up for air.

He lay me in the water. He supported my back, made sure the water didn't run over my face, but allowed it to lap over my body. Each droplet made me shiver.

He threw my legs over his shoulders and stuck it in. He began to thrust, inching me closer to orgasm. Caleb was never too eager, never too hard, but read my body well, knew exactly when that one hard thrust would make me tremble in pleasure.

My hair spread out around me, tickling my shoulders, my earlobes. I instinctively tugged at the thong around my wrists; it was claustrophobically exciting, knowing that without Caleb's steadiness, I'd sink straight to the bottom.

He slapped my tits. Both were still raw from when he pinched me. It stung, it hurt, and I loved it. He slapped them again, timing it with his thrusts, and I knew that even without the water I'd be sopping wet. Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore, Caleb allowed the water to wash over my breasts, let me enjoy a respite before slapping them again.

I leaned back into the water as his hand cupped my spine and dunked my head under the surface. Caleb spanked my ass so hard that the sound rippled through the water. I screamed out bubbles as he spanked me again.

Then he flipped me up, lifted my face to his, all while his powerful cock went in and out, pushing me over my threshold. He folded me in half, until my knees touched my shoulders, and held me there.

We locked eyes as water dripped down our faces. His cock spasmed inside me. I rocked my hips against his, thinking that I couldn't take it, that I'd come apart at the seams, when finally, I came.

The muscles in my cunt locked around his dick. Caleb bared his teeth, stuck himself as deep as he could go, and grunted as he came inside me. He filled me, and then some; his cum trickled out of me, warmer than the water.

He held me there for some time, our foreheads resting against each other's, as I slowly came out of my hypnotic trance. I wondered then if I'd regret what we had just done, but I let that thought drift away, not caring one way or another.

Finally he pulled out of me, undid the bikini bottom around my wrists, and coasted to the edge of the pool. He fixed his swimming trunks as he climbed out, the sun beating down on his wet, muscled frame.

"My talisman," I said.

He stopped, held up the rose pendant, and shrugged. "I think I'll hold onto it for a while."