Olivia's Hypnotic Confession Ch. 04

Story Info
I blew him while his GF slept next to us.
1.8k words
4.5
22.3k
25

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loathed to admit it, but I owed Caleb for pushing me to work at the bookstore. It was called 18 Straight—a reference to the whiskeys that killed Dylan Thomas—and owned by a lesbian couple who hired me on the spot.

I fell into my work at a dizzying pace. I became a jack-of-all-trades overnight. Cashier, stock clerk, receptionist, bookkeeper. I didn't care, I just liked being around the poetry.

Aside from Caleb, no one at home even knew I had a job, though it was a little unnerving that I could be away for eight hours a day and nobody noticed that I was missing.

Ah, but I loved it. My bosses appreciated my work ethic. By my second week, they were letting me run the place alone. The only issue was my morning commute, easily an hour ordeal during rush hour.

That was how I ended up staying at Caleb's loft one night. I worked a double shift Friday night and had to open up the following morning. His place was nearby and the proximity would afford me a critical extra hour of sleep. I knew he'd be there; he was still firmly in the honeymoon phase with Cortney. He hadn't returned to his dad's house in days.

"C'mon dickhead," I told him over the phone. I was still at work, counting my till. "It's just for the night."

"But I don't have anywhere for you to sleep," he countered.

"You have a couch."

He sighed.

Then Cortney chimed in, so bright and peppy that I swore I could actually hear her turning blonder. "Don't be an asshole Cal!" she shrieked.

"Well, well, well," I laughed. "Now I see why you don't want me around tonight."

He started to respond, but there was a brief struggle. A moment later, her voice blasted over the phone with such ferocious pep that my eardrum almost burst. "Hi Olivia!"

"Hey Cortney," I said.

"Never mind your crotchety brother," she said. "He's got a walk-in closet that's the size of a small bedroom, and it just so happens that I have an inflatable mattress in the trunk of my car."

"That sounds awesome," I said. I hadn't met Cortney yet and, honestly, I wanted to see what she looked like, how I stacked up against her.

"I keep the mattress handy because I like to go camping," Cortney went on. "Do you ever go camping? Oh my god we should all go camping..."

And so on, until blessedly, Caleb wrestled the phone away from her and shooed her away.

"Listen to me," he said quietly. "I really don't mind you staying, but Cortney and I are going out for drinks tonight. And afterward—"

"Dude, I'm not going to cock block you."

"Can you please just be in bed before we get home?" he asked.

"Obviously I will," I said. "Provided you don't hypnotize me and try to turn this into a three-way."

Caleb stuttered. "Oh, um, well..."

I couldn't help but laugh. "Not a chance, dickhead."

"Just stay in the goddamn closet, okay?" he said, and hung up.

Two hours later, I was reclining on Cortney's mattress. She even made the bed for me, with bedding so blaringly pink that I thought it might glow in the dark. I stole a few beers from his fridge and, as promised, hit the hay well before they got home.

I woke up to the sound of Cortney fumbling around the loft, clearly a few Malibu Bay Breezes over the limit.

She stomped toward the closet, but Caleb must have pulled her back.

"I wanna meet your sister!" she slurred.

"You will, very soon," Caleb said.

"Why not now?"

"She has work tomorrow," Caleb answered. "Just leave her alone."

The noise wrenched me out of any semblance of sleep. Then I heard them kissing, followed by pants unzipping, and the gentle sound of shirts hitting the floor.

"We shouldn't," Caleb said. There was an impatient tone to his voice. "You're fucking whacked."

"Lemme just get you in the mood babe," she said.

Cortney proceeded to spew forth 'dirty talk' that was so fantastically clichéd and embarrassing that I dare not repeat it. I had to bury my face in my bright pink pillow to keep from laughing.

She must have started blowing him because Caleb told her to watch the teeth more than a few times. Cortney gagged on him, so over-the-top and artificial that it bordered on parody.

I figured, what the hell? If their terrible sex was going to keep me awake, I might as well take a peek. At least I'd have something to chuckle about later.

I cracked the door open. Cortney was on her knees, sucking Caleb's dick far too fast and awkwardly for him to enjoy it. I didn't judge the girl too harshly; she must have been better than this while sober, or else Caleb would have kicked her to the curb.

I gave her credit though, because she was fucking hot. Her tits were firm with pretty, perky nipples. Her ass was round, her thighs were thick, and her belly was tight. Even her hair, pulled back in a hasty ponytail, floored me. As for her face, well, I didn't think it was possible to look angelic with a cock in your mouth, but Cortney pulled it off.

And yet Caleb looked utterly bored. He kept glancing at his phone or rolling his eyes at her porn star impressions, until he finally scooped her up and tossed her into bed.

He wore my pendant around his neck, but he took it off before climbing into bed with her.

She tried curling up in a sexy pose but almost fell off the bed. Instead, she flopped onto her back in a starfish position.

"Fuuuuuck me," she said, sounding like she'd suffered a head injury. "I want you to fuuuuuck me."

"Honey, I know you're drunk," Caleb said. "But if you keep talking like that I'm kicking you out."

She giggled, burped then panicked. She ran toward the bathroom, tripped, and puked on the floor. Caleb looked unsurprised.

She wept. "It's okay if you don't love me anymore."

He helped her back into bed. She fell onto her pillow and immediately started snoring. Caleb tossed some old newspapers over the puke. He sat on the bed with a cigarette, but paused before he lit it.

Without so much as glancing at me, Caleb picked up the talisman and began swinging it back and forth.

The pendant caught my eyes, I couldn't look away even if I wanted too. It glittered in the moonlight and, within seconds, I fell into my trance. As always, I felt myself get loose, unburdened by thought or guilt or anxiety. Unseen shackles, gone now.

He started toward the closet, probably thinking that we'd fuck on the inflatable mattress.

But I had other ideas. I planted my hand on his chest and pushed him back to the bed.

He laughed nervously, as if he didn't think I was serious, but he took one look into my eyes and knew I meant business.

"No," he said.

I forced him onto the mattress and kissed him, long and deep. I tasted Cortney on him and that only made me want him more.

"Shut up," I whispered.

"But—"

I put my mouth to his ear. "You've fucked me, ate me, spanked me and beat me and choked me." I licked his earlobe and his cock grew stiff. "Tonight, it's your turn. Now be quiet or you'll wake her."

I sucked softly on his neck, worked my way down to his chest, traced my tongue around his pecs. I moved my lips down his stomach, around his navel.

I cupped his balls through his boxer shorts and planted wet little kisses around his waist. I slid his boxers down, trailed my tongue along his thighs then grabbed his cock.

Cortney stirred next to us. Caleb froze. I didn't. Just when we thought she might open her eyes, she curled up and nestled her head onto her pillow.

I gazed at her flawless body as I took Caleb into my mouth and circled my tongue along his tip. I worked slowly, took him deeper, my lips soft and wet.

Caleb stifled a groan as I came back up to his tip. I raised my eyes to his. He bit his bottom lip to contain himself as I tickled his balls, kissed his head, and took him deep into my throat until I gagged.

I picked up speed. He grabbed me by my pajama pants and pulled me sideways; now I had a full view of Cortney and I relished it as I sucked him. Part of me wanted her to wake up, let her learn a thing or two.

Caleb pulled my pajamas down and got busy. He reached around my ass and tickled my clit. Now I had to keep myself quiet, and I took his cock deeper, kept my lips tighter, as his pre-cum trickled into the back of my throat.

Cortney stirred again but that only made enjoy him more, his taste, his forefinger as it glanced my clit, his middle finger dipping in and out of my pussy.

I came up for air, moaning at a whisper as he fondled me, my fingers wrapped around his dick, around his balls. I writhed my hips in motion with his delicate, precise hand as he pleasured my clit with one finger and fucked me with the rest.

My lips trembled as I took him in my mouth again, faster now, tugged his balls and stroked him. Spit dangled from my lips while I took in Cortney's perfection, her thighs, that thin line of hair above her cunt.

My pussy closed tight around Caleb's fingers as I inched toward orgasm. I knew he was getting there too when he held my head in place then thrusted his cock in and out of my mouth.

Then I felt his thumb exploring farther, sliding deliberately up my cheeks. I almost stopped him, but when he massaged my asshole I was glad I hadn't. I shuddered with nearly unbearable pleasure as I came hard, nearly unraveling at the sensation.

My abs clenched as I exploded, and I gasped, realizing that I squirted when I came.

I took control of his cock again, swirled my tongue around his head and stroked him fast with both hands.

"Fuck!" he gasped, and I watched Cortney closely as Caleb came.

I fought to keep every drop of him. I earned it, I wanted to keep it.

I locked eyes with Caleb when I swallowed it. He lay back, still trying to catch his breath.

I winked at him. "Nighty night," I said, and walked back into the closet.