Olivia's Nanny Ch. 04

Story Info
Olivia sneaks out and gets more than just a spanking.
1.5k words
3.81
42.9k
8
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia's very tender bottom kept her mouth in check all day, even causing her to sit on a pillow at dinner. Her siblings chuckled which earned them a stern look from Stephanie, even a bare bottom hand spanking for one of her sisters.

At about 10pm Stephanie entered Olivias' room holding lotion, baby powder and a fresh diaper.

"Oh Steph, don't do this, PLEASE," begged Olivia.

"Olivia, its for your own good," Steph explained. "Come here now please, I need to explain to you what is going to happen. Your behavior needs to change, I am tired of it. You are going to be diapered with powder and lotion and you will stay that way for half an hour. After that I will come back and put you in a pull-up, which you will sleep in. Any trouble I am going to get a wooden spoon. Now come closer."

Stephanie unzipped Olivia's skirt and let it fall to the ground. She then began to remove her shirt, leaving her only in her bra and underwear. Stephanie instructed Olivia to lay on her back with her legs up, in diaper position. Once she was satisfied with Olivias' position she removed her panties slowly. Her panties were off and her privates were very exposed, which made Olivia very embarrassed and she closed her eyes hoping it would soon be over.

Stephanie stepped back a step. "Now that you're in a humbling position we are going to talk about your behavior. You will not sass me, you should know better than to pick on your sisters, I have scheduled you an appointment with a therapist to talk about your eating problem which you will attend and you will NOT break any more rules. Am I making myself clear?" Stephanie scolded.

"Yes," whimpered Olivia.

"I am not afraid to paddle your bare butt, do you understand me?"

"Yes," another whimper.

"Alright, let me get this bottom ready to be diapered." Stephanie rubbed lotion all over her front and bottom and Olivia was very careful not to give any attitude. She then generously applied powder, rubbing it in enough that it was still visible but not loose. Then the diaper was slipped under Olivia's hips and taped up tight.

"You're going to sit in timeout on your diaper to think about your behavior. I am not going to make you use it but I am going to make you wear it for half an hour. When your timeout is over you can go ahead and do what you want, I suggest you get your diapered butt to timeout or I will add on time in your diaper. Since you were a good girl during your diapering you may have back your shirt."

Olivia put her shirt on and sat down on her bench. She was in shock about the fact she was in a diaper but in the back of her mind knew she earned it with her attitude. Stephanie released her from timeout and Olivia sat on her bed and flipped on her TV. 20 minutes later Stephanie came in with a pull-up and sat down on the edge of Olivia's bed. "You are being very cooperative and well behaved," Stephanie noted.

"I'm trying," said a shy Olivia.

"You've gotten yourself out of having to wear a pull-up with your good behavior. I am going to take off that diaper as a reminder of who's in charge and put you in your panties but then you are free from this punishment. I want your legs spread, knees bent, feet flat." Stephanie undid Olivia's diaper slowly and slipped it out from under her. She cleaned Olivia's belly button ring and then put panties on her bottom. Stephanie said goodnight and left the room thinking about how much easier that was.

Olivia however had other plans she was going to sneak out after everyone went to sleep to the new bar downtown to meet up with her friends. Apparently getting her butt spanked red and diapered wasn't enough of a deterrent.

At around 11:30 Olivia peaked out of her room and slowly tiptoed out the door and into the Uber her friends were waiting in. She winced as she sat on the seat from the soreness of her very well spanked bottom. Olivia had a blast with her friends that night and with no missed calls from Stephanie thought she had gotten off without any punishment. At around 3am when Olivia got home she found out she could not have been any more wrong. She walked into the door quietly and locked it behind her and was greeted by a firm pop on the butt, she turned around stunned to find Stephanie with a very stern look on her face.

"Go to your room!" ordered Stephanie. Olivia sulked to her room and Stephanie followed behind. "I am not going to punish you tonight, it's too late and I don't want to wake anyone up. But I am going to strip you and put you in your pajamas." Stephanie removed her shirt, bra, skirt then underwear until Olivia was completely naked. Having her underwear taken off was one of the most humiliating things Olivia could think of so as her undies were coming down she tried to grab them to pull them back up.

"Can I just pull them off myself?" she whined.

"Absolutely not, getting your panties pulled down is meant to be humiliating. I am still going to give you a bare bottom spanking tomorrow, but clearly no matter how hard I spank it is not working," Steph lectured as her naked charge stood in front of her. "So your punishment is going to be being stripped naked and put in your pajamas every night for a week. You will also be getting a spanking each night."

"No really please you don't have to do that, I'll be good," Olivia assured.

"Too late young lady. If you behave each evening you'll only get my hand on your bare butt, but if you're bad you will be getting paddled. Now it's time to get you dressed, step in to your undies please," she instructed holding them out for her. She finished dressing Olivia and said goodnight again.

The next morning Olivia woke up and joined everyone else downstairs in the kitchen for brunch. After everyone was done eating Stephanie gave Olivia a firm smack on her bottom and sent her to her room. A few minutes later Stephanie came in and instructed Olivia to stand in front of her. "I am growing very tired of spanking your bottom," she lectured as she untied Olivia's pajamas and pulled them down. "But I hope after a week of spankings, being stripped naked and having a bedtime that behavior will change," the lecture continued as Stephanie motioned Olivia to step out of her pants. "How humiliating is it to be getting stripped down to your bare little bottom all the time?" she asked as she pulled her panties straight down past her knees, noticing they had a wet streak in them. "Why are these wet? Did you note wipe carefully?"

Olivia rolled her eyes and Stephanie sent her to the corner with her pre spanked bare bottom on display to think about her behavior while she went to switch some laundry. Stephanie came back in and sat on the bench at the bottom of Olivia's bed. "Okay young lady, you know the drill. I am going to turn this little bottom red with my hand and your hairbrush. Then you will sit on your bare bottom in timeout. Also, since you did not wipe yourself well enough earlier after timeout before you can put on any undies I will be wiping you, in diaper position."

"You can't be serious," Olivia argued.

"Argue one more time and I will wipe you clean every night for the whole week," Stephanie warned "now get over here now". Olivia stomped her feet over to Stephanie and she pulled her over her knee. "Attitudes like that get their thighs paddled young lady," she scolded.

Stephanie began to firmly spank Olivia's bottom, turning it a nice warmed up shade of pink. She scolded her with each swat about improving her behavior and attitude. Then, once Olivia had a nice hot bottom Stephanie reached for the brush.

Stephanie was bringing the brush down hard on Olivia's lower bottom and thighs. Stephanie put the brush down and finished her spanking with her very firm hand. "Get this spanked bottom into timeout, right now," ordered Stephanie. Stephanie left for 10 minutes then came back in ordering Olivia to stand up and come over to her bed. "On your back, legs spread, now."

Olivia hesitated and started to whine, causing Stephanie to grab her arm and spank the backs of her thighs before trying again to get her to lay on her back. Olivia swayed back and forth rubbing her spanked bottom and laid down on her back, subjecting herself to the humiliation. Stephanie took a wipe and carefully cleaned Olivia's private parts, before giving her one last firm spank and telling her she may get up.