Olivia's Professor

Story Info
Olivia sees another side to her College Professor.
2.6k words
4.26
31.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia sees another side to her College Professor

Olivia sat on the couch in her professor's home, a glass of wine in her hand, wondering just how this had happened. The night started out innocently enough, at an art gallery opening, which he had invited all of his drawing students to. She had never looked at him as anything other than a teacher, one that she admired and respected. But over the course of the night, he had noticed her and paid extra attention to her, and she of course, was flattered.

No one else seemed to notice anything improper, but he was there to get her more wine as soon as her glass was empty. He barely made eye contact at times, but put his hand on her shoulder for just a split second each time he walked by. She would not even know he was nearby and then she would feel the touch of his hand on her back as he passed behind her. And finally, when most of the other guests had started to leave, she caught him watching her when she had been lost in introspection admiring a painting.

He smiled at her knowingly, warmly, and something about it made her body react in a way that completely surprised her. Maybe it was the wine, maybe it was because he was an older man, and a professor, or maybe it was because he was truly a talented artist himself. Whatever the reason, she was seeing him in a whole new light.

She had turned her attention back to the painting when she heard his voice behind her.

"I knew you would like that one," he said and she turned to look at him suspiciously, narrowing her eyes, but smiling to let him know she was teasing. Inwardly she did wonder if he was giving her a line, but the smile he gave her in return was warm and genuine, and she decided it didn't really matter.

One of her classmates, Susan, ran up to them, breathless and already tipsy.

"Professor Sullivan, are you going to the pub with us?" she blurted, smiling hopefully at him. She had placed herself directly in front of him, with her back to Olivia, who stepped back to allow her to make an ass of herself.

Prof Sullivan looked around her and spoke to Olivia.

"You're going, aren't you?" and Susan seemed to only just realize she was there, as she took a step back to include Olivia in the conversation.

So they had all ended up at the pub a short time later, and while the rest of their group became increasingly drunk and boisterous, the Professor turned his attention to Olivia. He stared directly into her eyes as they talked, making her squirm under his gaze. Finally most of the others had left or split off into different groups, and they were alone at the table.

"Let's go," he said as she finished another glass of wine. She looked at him in surprise. WHen she didn't respond, he offered his hand to her. "Are you ready?"

Somehow she felt she couldn't refuse and muttered yes as she gathered her purse and coat. He smiled with satisfaction and made an exaggerated flourish to encourage her ahead of him to the door.

She didn't know if anyone had seen them leave, and somehow was past the point of caring. She wasn't quite drunk, but had a very warm fuzzy feeling from the wine.

She didn't ask where they were going and he didn't tell her. They rode mostly in silence until they reached his house. He showed her into the living room and told her to take a seat on the couch while he went in search of wine.

He returned with two glasses, offering her one as he sat facing her on the leather couch. She felt like a 16 year old alone in a car with a boy for the first time. She wondered if he could see her visibly trembling or see how ragged her breathing had become.

She looked around the room, trying to think of something to say and as she turned back to him, his lips found hers and kissed her. She was surprised by how warm and soft and sensual it was, suddenly afraid she might spill her wine with her shaking hands.

He smiled, slightly amused, taking her wine and putting both glasses on a side table. Then he leaned back and made himself comfortable and watched her.

She thought he was waiting for her to respond, and her entire body trembled as she tried to calm her breathing. She started to lean forward to kiss him, but he was too far away, so she had to crawl to him to lean in and kiss him more passionately than she'd ever kissed anyone. She was always meek and waited for the guy to kiss her and push his tongue into her mouth. But as he sat back just waiting, she became bolder, pushing her tongue between his lips and sucking on his when he offered it into her mouth. She was still on her hands and knees and wanted to put her arms around him so she crawled onto his lap, pulling her dress up slightly so she could part her legs enough to straddle his.

She was facing him now and he returned her kisses just as passionately as she wrapped her arms around him, and ran her hands over his neck and shoulders, and through his hair.

He placed a hand on her breast and massaged it gently. Too gently. She reached back and pulled her dress up even further, then grabbed both his hands and placed them on her legs just below the hemline, and guided them upwards until his fingertips slid inside her panties.

With her hands free and still kissing him, she reached into her dress and pulled one breast and then the other over the neckline of her dress. The exposed feeling sent a jolt from her nipples straight to her pussy, making her groan and suck even more hungrily on his tongue.

She stopped to reach back and take one of his hands from her ass to place it on her tit - and gasped at the electric feeling of initial contact. His other hand was teasing her pussy and she moaned in frustration and wiggled her hips to encourage him to slide his fingers inside her pussy.

He only chuckled and removed his hand to grab her other tit. She pushed her tits up and out and raised herself til her nipple was at his lips and he grabbed it with his mouth and sucked hard. She pulled back as he held onto it until it popped painfully and deliciously from his lips, and he grabbed her and pulled it back to his mouth roughly. Now he was sucking as hungrily on her tits as she had been on his tongue. She arched her back and leaned her head back to enjoy the sensations of pain mixed with pleasure. His other hand pulled and twisted at her other nipple and she was wiggling her hips again, feeling how wet her pussy was now.

Her breathing was so heavy she felt lightheaded as she pulled herself away, sliding down to the floor in front of him.

He looked puzzled as she looked up at him and pleaded, "Tell me what to do."

He chuckled again and replied, "Oh i think you're doing just fine."

"No," she continued in her pleading little girl voice. "I want you to TELL ME what to do..."

"Ah," he said, realization dawning. "You want to be my little whore?"

She nodded frantically and breathed "Yes," as he laughed.

He regarded her for just a moment and when he spoke, his voice was calm but commanding.

"Take your clothes off," he ordered.

She stood up and took several steps back, as she reached for the zipper of her dress with trembling hands. She was finally able to still them long enough to unzip it and let it fall to the floor at her feet. She didn't think she had ever been this turned on as she unhooked her bra, and let it drop. She tried pushing her panties down as gracefully as possible, but she was unsteady and stumbled. The feeling of humiliation brought a new flood of wetness to her throbbing pussy. Her nipples were so hard they hurt and her stomach muscles began to spasm and twitched.

She stood waiting for his instructions, listening to him inhale deeply and slowly exhale as she trembled violently in front of him.

"Come," he said as he stood and walked around the couch, standing behind it. She followed him and he guided her into place, until she was standing behind the couch close enough to feel the leather against her thighs and stomach. Then he grabbed her hair with one hand and placed the other on her back, bending her forward until her head was on the couch cushions, still warm from where he'd been sitting.

"Don't move," he said and she heard him leave the room.

He said nothing when he returned and then she felt something against her pussy lips. As it moved up and down her wet swollen lips, she realized it was the head of his cock and she thought she couldn't stand anymore. But instead of feeling him enter her as she expected, it was suddenly gone and she heard a snap. She wasn't sure what it was at first, but then she thought she heard the metallic sound of a belt buckle. This was not something she'd ever experienced. She had certainly fantasized about being spanked but she was scared now. It was a mix of fear and excitement that spiked to a level that was near unbearable. She thought she might cum then and there from the fear and anticipation alone, and the humiliating feeling of the way she was bent over and exposed.

She was not ready for the first strike of the belt on her ass and yelped loudly. She heard him grunt with satisfaction before the belt struck again. She whimpered now, realizing this was indeed going to hurt, but determined to be still and take whatever he was going to give her.

After about a dozen repetitions with the belt, he paused and she was relieved when she heard the belt hit the floor.

"Spread your legs," he commanded, tapping the insides of her feet with his shoe. She thought he must be able to see her pussy dripping as she felt the heat and wetness on her ass and inner thighs. She was ready to feel his cock pressing against her again, but instead she heard a rush of air and felt a stinging blow directly to her pussy. She cried out loud but somehow managed not to move.

"Good girl," he said with approval.

And he struck again, and again, until she thought she would be having an orgasm from her pussy being spanked with what she now thought was a thin leather belt or strap. The pain was becoming overwhelming when he finally stopped.

"Come," she heard him say again. She lifted herself slowly, putting her hand on her ass to feel the heat. He was already opening the sliding patio door as she ran to catch up.

He strode out into the yard, and a motion activated spotlight snapped on, blinding her. She couldn't see anything, but she knew he had neighbors and his yard backed up to at least two tall apartment buildings with patios.

He stopped and turned as she reached him, her ass and pussy were on fire and stinging and she was lightheaded from pain and from the way she'd been folded over the couch with her head down.

"Kneel," he commanded, and she dropped to her knees without thinking. She'd never knelt in front of a man this way and again, the fear and humiliation turned her on so much she thought she would explode.

He said nothing and she only hesitated for a moment. But he'd made it easy, his cock was inches from her mouth and he knew how turned on she was and that she wouldn't be able to resist.

She grabbed his thighs and used her lips and tongue to maneuver his cock into her mouth, starting to suck frantically. She moaned with need as she licked and sucked, surprising herself by how naturally it came, and knowing right away that she could be good at this.

He let her suck and lick for a while, and then took his cock in his hand and slapped her cheeks with it, while she kept her hungry mouth open, wanting nothing more than anything to have it back in her mouth.

"Suck my balls," he commanded and she groaned and grabbed them with her lips and sucked like a crazed starved animal. And she felt she was, she had been cock starved, always fantasizing about it but never actually doing it, and now she couldn't get enough of him in her mouth. She pulled at his balls with her lips and used her hands to stuff his entire sac in her mouth, making muffled sounds of need that begged for his approval.

"Oh yessss, good girl," he said as he patted her head. His words were more powerful than any vibrator she'd ever had and her pussy throbbed, now painfully engorged and dripping.

Then she felt her head being yanked back as he grabbed her hair with one hand and his cock with the other. She opened her mouth eagerly as he stuffed her mouth, now grabbing two handfuls of hair and pushing his cock into her mouth until it hit the back of her throat. She tried not to gag, and then he was pulling out and slamming back in. He held her head tightly as he began to fuck her mouth and she felt the most blissful feeling of being used and fucked.

He grabbed the back of her head and pushed his hips forward, her face was pressed against his belly and he held her there. She couldn't breathe but tried to open her throat to take in everything he had, wanting more than anything to please him and loving the feeling of having her mouth stuffed full of cock, and the smell of him and taste of him.

He pulled back and began fucking her mouth again, more violently now, and then pulled his cock out and grabbed it.

"Open!" he barked at her and she knew what was going to happen and she knew she wanted him to cum in her mouth and make her swallow it. "Wider," he commanded, and she opened her mouth as wide as she could, like a baby bird begging for food, and waited for her reward.

She felt the warm gooey liquid spurting into her mouth and her legs quivered as she began to have her own orgasm. As he finished he pushed his cock into her mouth and held her there again, and she was floating in a feeling of pure bliss. Slowly he pulled out and rubbed his cock on her lips, encouraging her to suck the remaining cum out and continue to lick his cock and balls until she had cleaned every bit.

He sighed heavily and patted her head again.

"Good girl," he said, sounding satisfied and amused.

She looked up at him with the most sincere gratitude she'd ever felt.

"Thank You Sir," she breathed, and leaned against his legs, resting her cheek against his cock, still trembling and breathing hard, but feeling spent and used in a way she never knew was possible.