Olivia's Stories

Story Info
Olivia's Dalliances like free foreplay.
2.7k words
14.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As others have noted, the comments on Loving Wives story tend to be harsh and negative - anti-sex even - implying something bad was happening, but nothing bad ever came of the fun we had as a couple.

Key word "Loving" which included truly enjoying.

A bit more background. When we'd met we were both with other partners, so we both knew the other loved sex and could be tempted beyond the strictly proper. My partner had struck up a hot affair with a good friend of mine. Oh how they both strained troubling over, increasing the intensity. We were part of a group of friends that gathered nearly nightly in pubs and partied afterward and all very liberal and young and having fun. As Olivia and I became closer and edged onward toward something more, the discovery of what my partner was up to simply allowed freedom. Olivia's then husband had had an affair irking her considerably, so she felt entitled. We finally got it on, when she wanted to talk and we strolled, went back to our place while the rest were at her's and we stretched out on the bed continuing to talk and hold and nuzzle when suddenly she said "Oh please fuck me, I so want to feel your cock." It was a bit awkward, we were nervous, but after that time we were at it non-stop every opportunity.

So when both initial relationships wrapped up and the dust settled we moved away together and started a new life. It always stayed as an extra buzz in the nervous system that we were both that lusty and temptable, and we had a great sex life because of it, besides physical chemistry. She petite yet voluptuous, and myself large and strong with a big cock that she loved and could barely resist. And for all her height factors, she was deep inside, a round delicious behind and gorgeous vagina that could take the deepest penetration at full speed and love it, far beyond our mortal desires.

How not both respect and adore that sexuality?

And no bullshit either, no denial, she wanted it to be good, as horny as possible.

So some adventures. One night we went out with one of her friends from work - another petite voluptuous gal, straighter than most, but a bit of a moralist who picked up on our lascivious happiness and was all on tenterhooks about it. We were both having fun scandalizing her a little. But somehow in her wanderings to the bar and washrooms it got worse. This young guy somehow had taken Olivia for single, figuring I was with the judgemental friend, Since it was further dismaying her, we both thought it pretty funny, and she felt flattered and liked him. No doubt, were she single they'd have been gone off in a cab in no time, but things being what they were, she kept holding him off, but being nice to him and smiling a ton. The dismayed friend was about ready to scream she was so horrified by this friendliness. The young guy was all but clinging to OliVIA, or leaning in and so sure of where things were headed, so nothing but smiles and amusements between Olivia and I was making her friend lose her whole sense of normalcy.

A couple of times Oliv and the young guy went off to talk (or as if to the bar or washroom) and were gone a while. I'm sure was telling him "No we can't," and "You're sweet, but not tonight," and going on about having to work in the morning, early. This would turn into a negotiation, avoiding hurting his feelings, being thankful of the attention, and I felt sure by the end she'd agreed to meet him the next day "just to talk" since she couldn't stay out any longer.

By the time we were heading home she was tired and angry about being kept out so late (my idea) and exhausted, and even I think having feelings of having been put through a difficult tiring experience when work would be so hard the next day, and we were both really tired and asleep in no time when we got home. She of course was then early into work the next day so I didn't see her til finally returning home, later than usual, that evening. I happened to be lying in the bedroom when she exhaustedly returned home, and this was the first we were clear to follow up from the unusual night before. She was too tired and wanted to rest, and feeling embarrassed, not wanting to talk about it yet, but when I reached my left hand down to her pussy I discovered she was soaked and hot and wide open. Her pussy absolutely puckered to the touch and her clit was hard and protruding and I could practically slide my hand in to the wrist she was so lubricated. I immediately had one of my super extended erections, so hard and tight and bulging that it looked like it would explode and she always found that exciting, and too tempting. Next thing you know we were flying into intercourse and she was in paradise, eyes barely open, a little smile, just fully enjoying it, while I gleefully raved about how sexy she'd been the night before.

"Yes, he was very persistent," she admitted, and all hands, feeling her up and trying to kiss her constantly while they talked, and obviously today was much the same only worse because no one was around."

As I plumed away at her depths she wouldn't quite divulge how her meeting with him had gone, but it was obviously erotic, and finally it was all too great and I pumped into her til nearly passed out with mindblowing satisfaction. She enjoyed it in full and napped happily afterward, emerging cheerful an hour later for dinner. After a hot shower and clean up!

I resolved not to ask further questions about her meeting, but just now had a bit of an extra smile sometimes when we talked about other things. She was so great. And still is.

2

Once we had moved across the continent and were in a new life we were even more bonded since we knew almost no one else, a few people, great people, but it was largely our world alone and it was all fine there. The west isn't the only best but it's cool.

We had access to several nude beaches now, and the general spirit of the area was just people did what they do. West coast culture leaves a lot of room for unobserved time. And in fact, nearly no one took any notice of our presence there.

By and by we settled in. The next gradational shift in our sex lives happened as people from back home started to visit us, those who were just our friends, however our love lives might be.

When one of Olive's female friends visited, we went to the nude beach. Her friend's then husband didn't want to come, so it was the three of us and only she was sleeping at our place. It was cool they had that in their relationship. I think that's who she's still with now. Anyhow the three of us went to the nude beach, and after being so focused and careful in going naked the first time she was there she'd loved it so much she wanted her old friend naked too and stripped off giving a pro nudist message and it was great Her friend took her top off and I was naked and the three of us climbed on the rocks along the shore. There were lots of people and most were nude in our area.

Later on one of the nights we were all in the bedroom going to bed except they were talking. Suddenly Olivia says well i'm going to bed, and lifts her cover up off and tosses it standing there naked, and sliding into bed beside me. Her friend then complimented her breasts, I've always felt I should have said something, like, you should toss your clothes off too, and jump in.

But finally she left the room and we fucked ecstatic.

Visitors visited all summer, each one dealing with how sexy Olivia was in her flimsy summer wardrobe.

She had this silk black slip in her wardrobe, everything else regular clothes of the various sorts; the regular clothes depending how worn would be sexy on anyone shaped like her, but this black slip was sexy beyond everything. Because she rarely wore bras the black slip was noticeable for gathering ever so loosely and casually her awesome cleavage. With good vision one could see her nipples through the silk, and watch her beautifully shaped breasts swing down from the silk as she bent over, but the most exciting part of the black slip was the incredible way it shaped her behind, still the bullseye of my memory of those happy times, the most slinky and sexual behind, nothing could compare. Shocking really, but she didn't know how awesome then. Slips are sweet garments to be worn under other clothes but it was so hot there that the cool silk became a favorite. She knew how sexy it was, this was pure at home dress code.

So one of our summer house guests, he'd been there a few days I had to work in the daytimes but nothing was amiss at all, a friend of mine not hers, but they were getting along fine. He was a classic "sexy guy" of the era, like Montgomery Clift, or a Chili Pepper, but it was no issue, a quality friend back then.

We'd had all sorts of pleasant times hanging out and it came to the last night of his visit. Saturday night. We sent out for a few drinks various places and watched life there, and everything was great. He'd be gone next day and we both relished sunday aft and evening of no house guest and getting back to normal. There was nothing negative, all as good friends of each other as each other. We went to a bar in Gas Town where a huge fight was about to begin then didn't and we figured go elsewhere. We're from a cool tough place that knows not to have bullshit. Went to another bar and thoroughly enjoyed the music and good service.

We got back to our place feeling great. Our guest headed into the bathroom and we perloined drinks and went out on the balcony and she was frisky, definitely aroused in a good happy partying out on the balcony way

We necked a while talking, both wanting fun. At one point I said how I'd always remembered how in her previous marriage her only threesome was with another woman and her not then ex, and how she'd always seemed disappointed by that. "This really could be a night you could experience the version you'd most like yourself," I said to her, and leaned in to kiss, and pulled her to me, nuzzling in her neck. After all our old friend would be off to the airport next morning and three time zones away for as long as we knew of.

I hugged her tight, squeezing her and fully willing to say nevermind if she didn't want anything other than play with me, just so she knew the offer was on the table for a 2m 1f threesome remedy to her past experiences.

This resulted in glorious deep kissing and obviously sexed up passion.

We could hear him still in the bathroom next window from the balcony and it really was selfless, the idea of her having such a pleasure and our life going on from there was exciting. She's so sexy like a mink in a dream

So she says "Really? A threesome?"

"Well it does seem like it's owed to you since you put up with the other threesome and I want you to have everything. She became quite heady and excited at that point, and it was mostly directed entirely toward me, that I loved her that much, and loved her sexuality that much.

She was so aroused it amounted to yes, no need to say anything. It's not like just because it was possible it would happen.

Also she'd been waiting for him to finish in the bathroom so she could go in there and then come out, get a drink and we'd start enjoying the balcony.

"Maybe you should go into the bedroom, leave the door open, and change into your black slip," I suggested. I could immediately tell she liked the idea. It looked unbelievable on her, since she rarely wore a bra and the black slip lifted her breasts and caressed them while not restraining movement. "Walk into the closet, take all your clothes off, and search about for your black slip. All with the door open. She took a sip of her gin and tonic and went inside. This was always partly calling my dare and partly ya.

Some time went by, and my friend returned to the balcony looking shy and happy. I didn't ask why.

We settled in on the balcony and she came out wearing the black slip. It made her hips and breasts into fantasy black gold.

Her high behind in that silk slip might as well have been the international symbol for sexy. Leaning on the balcony rail looking out to the mountains, if only I'd photographed.

Somehow thoughts just transmit themselves whatever is said. 'Your behind is so beautiful in that black slip it's like sex has no way of not coming to mind," I said. She turned, her breasts jiggling sweetly, and then gave the moment a quick shake and laughed.

Me and my old friend were like life doesn't get better than that.

"Maybe we'd better go inside," I said, thinking of unknown neighbours and quite such an erotic presentation.

We went in. She strolled toward the bedroom and flopped back on the bed. We followed, with our drinks. We both sat on the bed. We talked a bit. I don't remember at all.

Then she said "Well I'm ready for bed," and lifted the black slip off fully naked and re arranging the sheets with her legs open and just getting fully comfortable. "Are you two ready for bed too?

"I think so," I said, and stood and dropped pants kicked off shoes and sox and tossed my tshirt. Our friend knew it was a different kind of moment but thought ookay, and did the same.

From that moment fulfilling her fantasy was job one We both took to caressing her and coming in nearer so she could do anything she wanted to. I reached down and stroked her vagina like she liked and kissed her, and let her feel how hard I was.

Our friend had been stroking her calves and thighs and I gave her a big kiss, squeezed her breast and then sat back. He attached his mouth to her pussy

I went and got a drink. When I got back, she was on her knees on the bed sucking him. I reached my left hand under her ass and plunged at the clitoris, did some inserting, even little warm spanks, as she deep throated. When she felt my hand cupping her behind and smoothly squeezing she leaned back to be fucked, which he did most gladly. She didn't orgasm, but she was very happy about it.

When he was spent and flumped out on her after a little while she clambered from the bed I put a hand on her gorgeous behind and we walked out into the living room. She looked up at me. "that was great," I said, and kissed her. We kissed passionately a while.

Let's go out in the yard naked and roll around in the grass I said happily. We did. We both left our clothes inside and went down to the yard and laid down and had great lawn sex no one was up, and even if they were they wouldn't have looked.

It was so great, and the next day he was gone and we happily resumed life there. She wore even less clothes, and never cared at all if people noticed.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Slut Hotwife Life of Fun Pt. 01 Once a hotwife always a hotwife.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Neighbors Mature neighbors make porn, and ease into swinging.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Slut - I Want To Be a Slut Wife Ch. 01 Hot wife is surprised to find she carves the slut life.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Karen's Nude Day with Coworkers Fun in the sun and misunderstandings with the husband.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Best. Wife. Ever. Ch. 00 Stacy - The Hallpass Slut.in Loving Wives
More Stories