Olympic Conditioning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His thumbs dug. His biceps flexed. His pecks rippled. His expression was intense, so lost was he in his work. Even as her now forgotten stress bled into the bed something else began to coil tighter.

She opened her legs a little as his hands worked higher. He reached her crotch. He traced a strong thumb along her thigh and up he panty line. The surge of heat was akin to blowing upon a coal; or perhaps her soul.

Suddenly his eyes snapped to hers. Her breath caught as for long seconds Elroy's blue eyes bore into hers. He opened his mouth. She bit her lip. More seconds passed as his thumb worked back down her thigh.

"You're so beautiful," he breathed. A wave of quit satisfaction rippled through Tara. "I ..." he said. "I know I promised not to seduce you but ..."

Languid waves for burning heat began to pulse from her core.

"But gods Tara. You are so ... beautiful. May I?"

Tara bit her lip, unable to answer. Slowly, never breaking eye contact, she nodded. Elroy nodded to.

Elroy's fingers continued to trace out her bikini briefs, but this time closer, pushing the hem, teasing the styling of her delicate hair. His other hand stroked the inside of her thighs coxing them open more.

Elroy bent towards Tara. Gentle desire bled from his eyes to hers. She felt something pushing, something swelling, in her breast, ready to burst forth in radiant need. She could barely breathe.

His mouth hovered over her. His breath mingled with hers. She reached up tentatively with her lips, seeking his touch. A strong warm finger slid towards that aching spot of flesh and circled it.

Tara gasped, half arching from the bed. Her lips welded to his.

"Uhnt," she moaned, into his mouth even as his tongue began to tangle with hers. She breathed his air. He smelled slightly of lavender and tasted hot. There was the slightest hint of mint and something else. It was like, and unlike, Jason.

"No," she whispered, breaking off the kiss. Elroy's hand froze but he didn't remove it. It burned hot, pulsing in time with the aching coals between her legs.

"I ..."

He leaned back, his eyes roaming her face. They were so intent, so full of passion, the mere sight of which stole Tara's voice.

"You're worried about Jason."

"Yes," she managed to choke out with a small sob. A tear trickled down her cheek.

"We don't have to," he said, sitting up further though he didn't remove his hand. The change of position, however, caused his fingers to dig into her harder. That one, that one right on top of the epicenter of her need, pressed down and like fresh air blowing on a campfire's coals the urgent glow within her intensified.

Tara's mouth opened and closed, all thought of speech erased in the light of her body's insistent urging. A long, slow undulation rippled through her lithe frame.

"I know, but ..." she said. Another tear rolled down her cheek.

"But you want to," he said, not urgently. "I can make it easier. Take your decision away. I'll tie your hands above your head and to the bed. Everything after that you'll be helpless to escape. Then all that is left for you is to enjoy it, enjoy me, enjoy what is happening." He paused, letting the idea sink in. "Do you agree?"

Tara nodded, not trusting her voice.

Elroy smiled, almost evilly. He swirled his finger, teasing her, once again. Tara's toes curled. An electric quiver rattled her spine and she melted back into the bed, falling open even more.

There was a quiet snick. The hand she'd had draped across her breast was bound with a silk cushioned cuff he'd fished from his duffel with his free hand. He lifted her arm over her head, all the while teasing that increasingly tense coiling electric nub with his finger, and almost before Tara knew it her other hand was cuffed as well.

Then his hand slid from her bikini briefs leaving her cold and missing its presence. He quickly grabbed a silk rope and looped it about the bed frame and the links between her hands. Some primal instinct took over and Tara jerked away. Her bindings didn't give.

In that instant, Tara knew fear. Then Elroy's lips were on hers again. His tongue probed. His hand slid back down her bare belly to cover her heat. His finger stroked her through her panties. She ground herself against it.

Elroy leaned on closer, kissing her neck, kissing her collar bone. He slid the towel from her breast, scratching her nipples. A barrage of new sensations overwhelmed Tara and her head lulled to the side.

Kisses. Touches. Fingers. Hands. Tongue. Cool air telling her she was bare.

More kisses. Sweat. Probing fingers that left her gasping and shaking. Elroy drove her higher and higher. Repeatedly he brought her to the edge never quite pushing her over.

Something hot, very nearly as hot a she, touched the inside of her thighs. Her eyes snapped open. Elroy was poised above her and between her legs, his rippling muscles bare. He shifted, positioning himself, as he nudged against the very mouth of her sex.

Tara gasped.

Elroy glanced up, locking eyes with her. His lips twirked, dislodging a drop of sweat. He pushed.

Elroy felt like a molten rod of iron to the furnace of Tara's fire. Her entire body went rigid. She clenched her teeth against a deep growl building in her throat. She tried to wrap her legs about him, but they wouldn't work. Instead, she pushed against him harder, trying to skewer herself.

Elroy didn't let her. Instead he moved with her keeping up a slow steady pressure. Tara thought she might go insane.

"Ow!" Tara cried, as something gave. There was a bright spot of pain followed by an eruption that caught even Elroy off guard and she drove herself down upon his steel. She writhed, impaled upon him.

"No, please," she begged, helplessly. She clenched, trying to hold on as he slowly withdrew but his muscled arms had lifted her ass, and most her body, from the bed. He now knelt, rather than lay, between her splayed legs. She had no leverage.

"Oh," she'd gasped, as he slammed his way home.

"Oh."

"Oh!"

"Oh. Oh! OH! Oooh!"

She collapsed, and for a time, knew nothing more.

12