Olympus has Fallen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scratching Constantine on the top of his head, she asked, "Where exactly did you say I was again?"

His mouth mumbling as he continued to sloppily paint her calves with long licks he said, "New York."

"New York? Where in the fuck is that? I didn't even know there was an Old York?"

"New York City," Constantine answered. "On the east coast of the United States. Surely you have heard of it."

"United States? Is that near Persia perhaps?"

"Uhmm, no. It was a British Colony at one time, but broke off and declared independence." Overcome with lust, he returned to kissing the top of her foot as he added "Any of this ringing a bell?"

"Not really," she said with a huff as she placed a finger beside her nose. "What in the hell was that vortex all about? It must have thrown me clear off of the Earth!"

"No, this is still Earth. This is New York City and it is August 28th in the year 2015."

"2015?! Holy fucking shit! Now I get it!"

"Get what?"

"I must have gotten sucked into a time rip. That crazy skank bitch Ishtar must have somehow gotten hold of the sword of Chronus and now has fucked everything up! Damn if this is not one huge fricking mess. Even under normal circumstances my divine powers did not give me the ability to time travel, but now, I am big time fucked. I desperately need to get back to Greece as soon as possible and make sure my temples are fired up properly. Then, and only then, will I be able to get enough mana to restore my powers and figure a way out of this shithole."

"Sword of Chronus? Ishtar? Time rip? What are you talking about Goddess?" Constantine asked as he slowly resumed his trail of kisses up her calf.

"Never you mind, sweetie," Aphrodite answered as she squinted her eyes and gazed down at him. Looking at her own naked body she cupped her hands under her breasts and laughed. "I don't think I am going to get very far on my journey if I have to walk around with these lethal babies hanging out!"

His eyes closed in absolute bliss as he now was kissing up the back of her left thigh, one of his free hands gently caressing the most perfect ass he had ever grasped. "Certainly Goddess, certainly!"

Pushing his hands away, she stared at him. As their eyes met, he again started to go faint as her soft glowing violet eyes sent waves of undulating lust churning through his balls. Just looking at her hurt. Every square inch of his body, every ounce of his flesh burned with the intensity of a million suns in aching desire for her. Seeing that she was losing him again as his eyes began to flutter and, Aphrodite cleared her throat.

"See! You are proving my point. Now, stand up and close your eyes."

Instantly obeying, she licked her lips as she got a good look at him. He was tall, well over six feet and apparently well built. The thick black hair on his head reminded her of Demetrius, but the face was a bit older, but still quite handsome. Looking down at the lewd tent in his pants, she cracked a half smile. It was obvious he was not too shabby in that department either. Seeing him shaking and quivering as he stood before her with his eyes covered by his hands, she spoke.

"Take off your clothes."

Instantly complying, he nearly ripped his shirt from his body before she reached out and stopped him. "Careful! I am going to need that!"

Now stripping slower, Aphrodite picked up each piece of his clothing with a mixed expression of wonderment and complete disgust. Holding his blue police-style short-sleeved polyester shirt in her hand she blanched.

"What on earth is this fecal wrap made from? Walrus hide?"

"I think it is a Polyester Rayon mix."

"A poly rayon whosit? On never mind," she snapped. Picking up his officer's cap and small metal badge she looked down at it in her hand and wrinkled her nose. "What do all of these symbols mean? Are you some sort of policeman?"

"Well, sort of," Constantine said as he blushed and stepped out of his pants. Standing barefoot on the floor, he now was clad only in his white boxers. Seeing him blush and shiver, Aphrodite reached out and ran her finger slowly down his lightly furred and nicely chiseled chest. As her finger touched his skin, a low guttural moan roared out of the depth of his throat. Reaching the waistband of his shorts, she pulled it out taught and laughed.

"These gotta go too, stud!"

His face is twisted in a sheepish grin, Constantine slowly dropped his shorts to the floor, his large thick and now completely purple cock smacking his stomach as it sprang out of his underwear. Kicking his shorts over onto the pile of the rest of his clothes, his left hand still covering his eyes, he smiled and blushed all over and tried to cover his cock with his free hand. Seeing him all red-faced, deliciously naked and painfully erect, Aphrodite licked her lips. He was even better looking naked than she had imagined. Walking over to the pile of clothes, she began picking up his garments and putting them on one by one. Now fully dressed, she sighed as they were a bit big and far less luxurious than she was used to, but seeing her reflection in the polished marble wall, she had to admit she still looked hot.

"OK Constantine, open your eyes. This will be the big test. Let's see if you can handle me a bit more covered."

Slowly pulling his hand away and opening his eyes, he still stood open mouthed and drooling at her stunning beauty, but at least he was able to not pass out. Quivering and desperate his dick oozed a steady thick stream of pre-cum onto the floor.

"Is that for me?" she giggled as she reached out and grabbed his balls, gasping as she felt his hot cum boiling inside.

"Y-Y-Yes, ma'am!"

"Good! Your Goddess likes such signs of devotion." Closing her eyes, this small elimination of unspent lust from his testicles appeared to slightly charge her manna and it made her grin. Staring intensely into his eyes with a sultry heat of eternal desire, the moment was interrupted by the chimes ringing from his cellphone.

"What is that infernal ringing?"

"My alarm on my phone. Uh... my shift is over."

"Well then, you can walk me out," she smiled as she ran her pinky over the head of his cock and they started to walk out of the room.

Strolling through the empty marble halls of the museum within a few minutes they reached the employees entrance and Constantine dropped to his knees and kissed Aphrodite's stomach.

"I love you, Aphrodite! I love you more than life itself!"

Running her hands through his hair, she sighed. "I know you do. But, well, time is short. Now, please show me the way out."

With his eyes filled with tremendous sadness, the completely naked Constantine clocked out and pushed open the exit door and both he and Aphrodite walked out onto the empty street. It was only five am, and other than the occasional cab passing by on Fifth Avenue, the city that never sleeps was, for the most part, still sleeping.

Spinning around to look at him, Aphrodite pursed her lips. "You going to be OK getting home like that?"

"No problem Goddess, no problem at all! My apartment is just across Central Park," he gushed, his rational brain completely squelched from functioning. Starting to drop to his knees to worship her body again, Aphrodite stopped him as she squatted down herself. Snaking her long hot tongue out of her mouth, with an expertise unknown by mere humans, she swirled her wet silky tongue around the glans of his throbbing hot cock. Feeling him shudder, she groaned appreciatively at the bead of his essence that he presented as a gift. Instantly falling backwards over a retaining wall, Constantine's mouth flew open in a silent scream of utter indescribable erotic pleasure. Writhing uncontrollably in the grass, he thrust his rock hard manhood impotently into the empty air. Looking around, Aphrodite saw that he was at least out of sight by passersby, and blowing him a kiss, she winked and started walking up Fifth Avenue into the purple pre-dawn light.

12